Swasan : Love Me Like No One...

By Crystalff

Covers Credit : @GS_Stella (Thanks a ton) The story Location is setup in the streets of Canada.A journey of H... More

Meet the Maheshwaris and their Friends
Meet the Bose and the Others
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Hey My Lovely Readers
CHAPTER 13
New Cover for My Story
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - The End
Author's Note

CHAPTER 26

798 58 22
By Crystalff

Hi Guys first of all I am really sorry for making you guys wait for month and a half. I kind of feel super guilty. But my work and a death in my family of a really close person to my heart had made my world upside down. She was my Sister-In-Law. She was the best and she had always encouraged me no matter what. She was an epitome of positivism and even in her last few days she always talked ad spread positiveness. So I was heart-broken when she had left our family and so I was unable to write. So I am really sorry and thank you for waiting for me. I would try to be regular. I am so sooooooooooorrrrryyyy. Please accept my apology and keep supporting me.....Love Crystal

Recap: Love is in the Air

Today was the day when Sanskar and Swara were going to get to know the real feelings of DP and Sharmishtha (Shomi).

The BEST Morning:

Swara and Sanskar had met up an hour early than the university timings.

(Sanskar) "I see that you are on time, for a person who didn't want DP Uncle and Shomi aunty to be together, has come on time. You have impressed me Ms.Bose"

(Swara) "Please stop being sarcastic Sanskar. I know it's my mistake and I am sorry. Please forgive me. I need the old Sanskar back with whom I had fun and a very little banter. I do not want this Sanskar who is rude, arrogant and mean. Please Sanskar, I promise I would listen to whatever you say and would never judge your judgments."

(Sanskar) "Oh really? Do you think that reason would have made me mad at you? Why did you hide such a big matter related to my life Swara?

(Swara confused) "What did I hide Sanskar?

(Sanskar) "Oh really, you don't know what I am talking about, am I right?"

(Swara) "I really don't know Sanskar?"

(Sanskar) "Ok fine. What is going on behind my back? I Know that Lucky, Dad, Sahil and DP uncle are involved with you which is something serious and even I have no idea about?"

(Swara took a breather as she understood that he doesn't know the real matter) "Actually that was a surprise that Laksh wanted for Ragini, and we were planning that. Since you were not talking to me, I did not involve you in the plan."

(Sanskar) "How mean that you are deciding something for my Sister-In-Law and you are not including me that's really bad."

(Swara) "Ok I am extremely sorry. It was you who were not talking to me, so I had to make plan with others. Anyways that plan is almost ready and Laksh would give that as a gift for her on wedding day. That is all sorted anyways. Now at least accept my apology and tell me what's the plan for DP sir and mom."

(Sanskar) "Since it is about Ragini's happiness I will not mind. Anyways you go and talk to DP Uncle alone and confront him and I will talk to Shomi Aunty and confront her. Let's see what is their exact feeling for each other and then we will see how to make them confess love for each other."

(Swara) "But what will I go and speak to DP sir. You know right it would be difficult for me to speak"

(Sanskar) "Do you have a Bluetooth with you so that we can be connected through phone and I will ask the same question that you could ask DP Uncle? Once you gain confidence, just disconnect the phone and talk with the flow."

(Swara) "Cool.. That sounds like a plan. One ore doubt when are we supposed to speak to them"

(Sanskar) "The professors would arrive in half an hour's time and after that we would have one hour's time before the sessions start, so we would get hold of them during that time itself because post university time we can discuss how can we move further."

(Swara) "Okay. I agree with you"

(Sanskar) "Ok so now I am going to take a leave. Bye. See you after the classes get over"

(Swara) "What will I do alone we still have Twenty Five Minutes till all arrive. Just accompany me at least"

(Sanskar) "I am busy and I have assignment to complete, so I am moving towards parking area. Now please don't disturb me. I will like to take a leave. I will text you when we have to talk to them and please be available by that time and keep your Bluetooth ready."

(Swara sadly) "Ok Sanskar, Bye"

Sanskar nodded and left towards his car

Swara's POV

Thank God Sanskar didn't find the truth about catching Sakshi and Shekhar or else he would have got really pissed off. Sanskar would be so happy and relieved once I give them their punishment for what they did to Sanskar and my family. I hate them and soon everything would be brought to justice. I miss you Sanskar and I want to see the smile in your face. With only 15 days remaining for this semester to get over and only 15 days left for Ragini's wedding, things need to be sped up fast.

Sanskar's POV

I know Swara you are hiding something from me, but I do not know what. I just hope you do not get in any kind of trouble. I hope whatever Swara is planning with others is safe. I hope they don't get on wrong foot. With me not knowing anything is making it difficult for me to help them. Swara you have left me in such a tight spot. Just because Sahil, Lucky, Dad and DP Uncle are also involved, I trust that they would keep Swara safe. That doesn't mean I don't care about them, but I know that they will be able to handle situations much wiser than Swara. Swara being on the impulsive side might get into danger. Oh God, please keep all of them safe.

After Half an Hour, Sanskar sent a text to Swara saying that they need to talk to the respective people now.

So both Swara and Sanskar left for their destination. Sanskar was cool about the whole situation whereas Swara was behaving like a fish that has been pulled outside the pond. Both Sanskar and Swara were connected through Bluetooth.

(Sanskar) "Now Swara, please stop panicking and be confident."

Swara was shocked that without her telling, he understood her so much.

(Swara) "Hmm, I am not nervous. Anyways have you reached near mom, because I am waiting outside DP sir's cabin and Sanskar I am disconnecting the Bluetooth, I think I can manage talking to him without any help, so see you in class."

(Sanskar) "hmm, okay"

SWARA & DP

Swara knocked on DP's door and she heard him saying to come in, so she entered and looked towards him.

(DP looked up) "Hi Swara, what pleasure do I have to see you early today"

(Swara) "Sir, I need to talk something personal with you, that is the reason why I came early today. Is it okay if you could take some time and hear me out?"

(DP) "Stop being so formal Swara. Tell me what is bothering you"

(Swara) "What is your opinion about love?"

(DP) "Swara what kind of question is this? Are you alright?"

(Swara) "Please Sir, just answer me"

(DP) "But why this question all of a sudden"

(Swara) "Sir, please I need to clear this confusion that I have so it would be great if you could explain this to me"

(D giving up) "Ok fine. There is no definition of Love. It just happens. Love is pure and it is respect for one another. Love can happen more than once. If a person loses his/her first love they can again get back the same love in another form or person. I thought after AP's death I wouldn't find my love again but that was not true I again fell in love and I know that I would never be able to confess her . Love is something that cannot be forced. Love is eternal. Love has no age and boundaries. So are you satisfied?"

(Swara) "Hmm. So what were you talking about finding love again and you would never be able to confess"

(DP) "I do not have an answer to it Swara. It is just I cannot confess and I am scared that what would people think about her. I may not be bothered about the society but she and her family would definitely be bothered and I do not want to put her in a tight spot. So I am happy how things are between us. I don't even know what will her family think about the same and moreover what she is going to think. So I am good the way things are going between us at least I have a friendship which is more than enough."

(Swara) "But what if the family agrees?"

(DP) "My child, it would be great if the family agrees but if I don't confess anything to her, she will not know and her family would also not know. So why should I worry if her family agrees or not. I like the way things are going in between us and I do not want to spoil any relationship."

(Swara) "But what if I say that we are ready to call you dad and we would help you convince mom?"

DP stood shocked he didn't know what to tell. His voice was caught in his throat and no words would come out. He didn't know how to react. He was happy, nervous, excited and what not.

(Swara) "I know Sir,that you like or may be even love mom but you are scared to confess because of Ragini, Nandu, Adi and me. But trust me sir, we also love you equally and we don't think that we could get a father or my mom could get a life partner better than you. In my family I was the one who realized late whereas Nandu, Adi and Ragini were the one who realized how much you love mom. So sir, you have our yes and you don't have to convince us. So when you feel the right time, you can confess to mom and you will have us to support you."

(DP) "Thank you and your siblings for your approval but I don't think I will confess till Ragini's wedding. I do not want to create any problem in Ragini's wedding. So just let the things be how they are and please do not force me into anything."

(Swara) "Thank you for accepting and I will not force but there is nothing wrong in confessing to mom and moreover Laksh's parents would also understand, I don't see how will this affect Ragini's wedding."

(DP) "You are still young and not seen the world. It is very difficult for Indian women to accept second marriage in whichever part of world they are. The Indian women are always taunted but no one says anything to a man. So it is better we take things slow"

(Swara) "As you say, but be rest assured you will always find our support. Thank you for the talk. Now I will leave as the class is going to start"

(DP) "Thank you and take care"

Swara left DP's room with a smile, walking back to her class and wondered whether Sanskar was able to convince mom or not.

On the other side at the same time when Swara speaking to DP, here Sanskar came and spoke to Sharmishtha (Shomi)

Sanskar's POV

Why did Swara cut the call, I thought she was scared but its good she must have built confidence in herself, I am happy that she will talk to DP Uncle with ease because he is a person who can let anyone talk to him without difficulty. Let's see how I am going to make Shomi Aunty open up.

Sanskar entered the Staff room where Shomi was preparing notes for her upcoming class. So Sanskar entered,

(Sanskar) "Good Morning Shomi Aunty"

(Shomi) "Good Morning Sanskar, what pleasure do I have for you to visit me early of the day"

(Sanskar) "Can we go to Cafetaria or University Garden and talk"

(Shomi) "Ok, let's go to the University garden"

Both when to the garden area and sat down

(Shomi) "So tell me what's so important that you wanted to talk about?"

(Sanskar) "Aunty, I am going to get straight to the point. I might be young to talk on this topic but do you by any chance like DP Uncle"

Shomi was shocked and blank. She didn't know how to react.

(Sanskar looking at her reaction continued) "Aunty, I know even you like him because I have seen that glow in your eyes and face. It may not be love for now but I know you wouldn't get a better life partner than him (Shomi was again shocked). Aunty, I know I have directly spoken about marriage but Aunty there is nothing wrong in that. I know that DP Uncle is head over heels in love with you and I am not even joking about it. After AP Aunty, he has not been interested in any women. Though I have never seen AP Aunty much, I remember when he used to talk about her, he would just adore and that same feeling I get when he talks about you. So Aunty now tell me very wisely what your decision is?"

(Shomi) "Sanskar, I might like him but that doesn't mean I will marry him. I respect him but marriage at this age, it's just very stupid. You know what people would say right. They would not allow a person to live in this society. Though we stay in Canada, the Indians still have not been so open minded about Second marriages of women. Moreover, I have my daughters to take care of. I cannot play with their future and life. So, I will not agree will not agree with you Sanskar. Now end of discussion. I have a class to take and have notes to prepare. So, bye and please never bring this topic in front of me ever again and never mention the same to any of my kids."

Shomi left from there with tears in her eyes because somewhere down the line she knew what Sanskar was saying is right. But for her daughters' future, she had o keep quiet. Her tears were noticed by Sanskar and now he was sure that she was also in love with DP. Now Sanskar had to meet Swara and find out what DP Uncle had to say and then they would discuss further plan of action.

The day passed on and DP was behaving very normal. But Shomi was trying to behave normal. Note the important word was try but she failed at it miserably. Swara was happy seeing DP as her father in the future but confused to see why her Mom was being out of place. While Sanskar was happy that his words had touched her. In the evening it was announced that their semester exams would start by next week and they would have a week of study holidays and then it would be their winter break and the final session would start by January Mid and that it would end by May. All were happy that they would become graduates in another few months. Sanskar and Swara were relaxed as they have their future set with the Government of Canada and that they would prove to reach right on top. Once the class got over, as decided Swara and Sanskar met at the University gardens as no one would come at this time and Sahil, Khushi had already left the campus.

(Sanskar) "So how did it go with DP Uncle?"

(Swara) "It went smooth as silk and I had no problem with it. DP Sir has agreed that he loves mom and that he is ready to accept. In fact he was over the moon. What about mom?"

(Sanskar) "She is bothered about the society and moreover she is like I can't spoil future of my daughters. I know she loves DP Uncle because I had seen it in her eyes and also after speaking to me she had shed out tears while she was going back to her room. It is a positive from her side but it is just the society and you girls she is worried about."

(Swara) "Okay. So what do we do next?"

(Sanskar) "I think it is time that we involve our families. So it would be Laksh and Laksh's parents, Khushi and Khushi's parents, Sahil and my dad along with you three girls. Let's meet this Sunday at Laksh's house and get their confidence too and then we will plan with them further"

(Swara) "Cool, let's do it. So meet you on Sunday"

(Sanskar) "Ya, bye and take care"

(Precap) - Meeting at Laksh's house

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 7.9K 25
And they lived happily ever after!!! But was it really happily ever after for Swara and Sanskar? Swara and Sanskar, the strongest team to fight and w...
50.4K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
69.3K 4.1K 12
This TS based on track of memory loss. This track based on their true love. How their true love will fight with all obstacles in the path of their lo...
291K 10.1K 26
The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 2018 One important thing- : my English is...