secret lovers | jachary

By wdwseaveylol

↝ jack x zach - a story in which a young boy is attracted to the school's bad boy but is far too afraid to ad... More

1; serious
2; party
3; coming out
4; i like you too
5; drunk texting
7; boyfriend
8; admit it
9; secret
10; cheating
11; dinner reservations
12; we're over
13; new boyfriend
14; roadtrip
15; the resort
16; first date
17; i love you
18; luckiest guy alive

6; shower

1.8K 74 27
By wdwseaveylol

❦ -jack's pov
"you have a girlfriend, corbyn."

I wake up and look around, seeing i'm in my bed naked. there's some kid next to me. i get a closer look and see none other than corbyn besson. holy shit holy shit.

corbyn is on the football team. he has lots of friends and a fucking girlfriend. he lifts his head up and groans. he looks at me and smiles, "hey jack."

"uh hi," i say and he sits up, running his fingers through his blonde hair. "last night was ama-" "you have a girlfriend, corbyn," i cut him off and he furrows his eyebrows.

"girlfriend? who told you that?" he asks, chuckling. "one of my friends," i say and he smiles. "well i'm 100% gay," he says and my eyes widen. "really?" i ask and he nods.

"i came out like two years ago?" he chuckles. "oh, i'm sorry," i say and he smiles. he looks down at my naked body and i pull the covers over me more.

he giggles, "i've seen a dick before. don't be shy." he pulls the covers down off of me and i step back off the bed, "sorry. i need a.. uhh shower first."

"i'll come with," he says, standing up. i see his dick and i look away, panting lowly, "oh god." "what's wrong?" he asks and i gulp.

"i've never been with a guy, i haven't come out yet, and you've got a big dick," i say and he laughs.

"you need to relax, jack. you don't have to be nervous," corbyn says and i look at him. i look down and lick my lips. "i saw that," he says and i look up into his lust filled eyes.

"you want to fuck in the shower?" he asks and i nod. "please," i say and he smiles, coming over to me. he takes my hand and we walk into the bathroom, turning on the warm water.

we start to makeout and my thoughts from last night start to come back into my mind. do i like corbyn like that? no. do i still feel the same way about zach? hell yes.

i hope daniel doesn't steal zach away from me.. even though he technically isn't mine. i just started talking to this boy a couple days ago and i'm completely head over heels for him.

i've never felt this way before about someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.4K 100
Completed 8-9-18 10 years of friendship, 5 years of crushing Julia is not getting anywhere with her best friend Zach. He's dated every girl in schoo...
451K 10.5K 181
Just a bunch of boy x boy imagines with your favourite ships! (I promise they get better, I didn't know how to write when I started this book😂) Requ...
559K 17.2K 51
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 daniel wanted to get rid of his virginity so he hired a boy. a sexual escort. corbyn besson. warning: will contain a lot of smut star...
2.2K 82 31
"We were just friends, but then, you turned out to be the love of my life." A Corbyn Besson fanfic. Completed.