The Vampair Series One And Tw...

By BlurryLuv590

So my darlings these are some different stories of these Devian vampires that belong to Daria Cohen to creato... More

Duke And Missi X The Peril Reader
Survival ( Duke X Peril Reader)
The Lady In The Purple Velvet Dress And Staff ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
The Vampire In My House( Duke X Peril Reader)
Night School( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
Lost In The Woods At Night ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
Accidentally To Hell~ ( Duke X Peril Reader LemonπŸ‹)
All Ex's Lovers Will Perish~ ( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
It's Just A Dream ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Halloween ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Cannibal Buffet~ ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Tis The Season To Be Merry ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader )
Just The 2 Of Us ( Duke X OC Character)
Drunk To Be Love ( Duke X Peril Reader )
A Vampire For All Seasons Spring Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Summer Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~ πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Autumn Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Winter Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~πŸ‹
A Visited From A Friend ( Duke X OC Character)
After~Duke X Shy Reader
After Part 2 πŸ‹~ Duke X Shy Reader
He Wasn't Ready Duke X Reader
A Sensitive Spot Duke and Missi X ReaderπŸ‹~
The Best Christmas Gift~ Duke and Missi X Reader
Staying For The Night~ Blurry's First Appearance!πŸ‹~
THE 6.6.6K VIEW SPECIAL!!!!!! Head Over Heels ~
Sleeping With Enemy~Duke X Reader
Damsel Birthday~ It's My Birthday ~
Staying Home Courtine Duke and Missi X Reader
Moon Over You ~ Duke X Reader
Wine Feelings ~ Duke X Reader
As Above And So Below~ Duke X Reader
At Your Service Part 7.5 NSWF! Duke X Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDORA!^^ ( Gift)
How To Be Best Friends With A Vampire Duke X Reader
The Vampire in My Daughter's House
Vampirness Aid Missi X Sick Male Reader
Author Shitty Doodle XD.
Vastum X Duke Straddling Upon Vamp~ NSWF
Marking You ~ Duke X Maid Reader HEAVY NSFW!
Let Me Show You How It's Done~ Duke X Reader HEAVY NSWF!
I HATE YOU! Duke X Reader NSWF
Unintentionally Hot Boi~ Duke X Maid Reader NSFW!
Death Waits For No One Nightmare( Duke X Missi X Reader)
You're Life Doesn't Matter ( Duke X Reader πŸ”ž EXTREME NSWF)
~Beg For Me~ Duke X Reader EXTREME πŸ”ž ~Smut~
~More Than A Quicky~ Duke X Reader πŸ”ž Extreme
A Vampair Birthday( Duke X Reader NSWF πŸ”ž)πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³
~ Fuck Finals! ~ Duke X Female Reader Heavy NSFW πŸ”ž
Dressing Up While Making Love Duke X Female Reader NSWFπŸ”ž
Your The Fucking Reason Why~ Duke X Female Reader πŸ”ž
~ Her Perfect Gift ~ Duke X Female Vampair ReaderπŸ”ž Smut
Along Came A Dr and Vampair ( Duke X Masacrik X Reader ~DARK~ ( NSWF πŸ”ž)

Oweee Part 3.5 Duke Vs Missi X Peril Reader

700 10 9
By BlurryLuv590

This Story Is Dedicated To Ghostgirl14-00ss

So My darlings this is a request for my darling bestie of mine Ghostgirl14_00ss also one of my best supporters of my art books and stories also my very very first follower on Wattpad!!!^^ So I was thinking of an alternative version of Oweee Part 3.5 of the peril reader helping Duke out defeat Missi and she falls in love with Duke and he does the same for her. However there are going to be some twists and turns in this story how much I love so let's see how it will turn out to be. Hint might be a lemon part if you don't like then read another story. Okay you have been warned. Happy Reading ^^

Duke's Pov

I was crossing my arms leaning on the wall outside of my castle and I was completely pissed and kept looking in the window seeing Missi sitting in my chair! She reading a book, smiling, her familiar Minose who hates me with passion, and sitting near a fire place drinking some blood. She also still has my staff!!!!!! I keep banging on the window telling the bitch to let me in or Get out of my castle or I'll make your will perish but it didn't work. All she kept doing is smirk at me and waving while she's enjoying her new life as a vampire. Oh I so wanna strangle her, get her or other things. I wanted her to be my bride and we can be married and have happy lives, I'll do what she wants and I'll do what I want to her, oh Missi why are you taking my happiness away from me what did I ever do wrong to make you treat me this way! I kept crossing my arms thinking and started to sing how I really feel.

Duke: You Bitch~ You Hurt me~ and now I can never forgive you~

Still Duke's Pov

I kept marching in anger and stomp my heels and my cape sway and torn up and I my a sulky face at Missi and place my hands and face near the window and I gave her a death glare as she was drinking some blood in a wine glass and her familiar Minose curled up in a ball sleeping and she waves to me smirking at me and my red eyes glow of how pissed I really was being defeated by a girl who was supposed to be my bride. I look away singing my sorrow tune.

Duke: You Bitch~ You Bitch~ You Hurt Me~

Still Duke's Pov

I was not only full of rage in my mind, I was also feeling betrayed which hurted me more. A paper blew and land on my face. I put my hands and take a look but it was actually a poster that had shadows of a man and a woman or a couple dancing it said Playing Near You: THE SHOWDOWN

After taking a look at the paper or I should say now a poster I stroke my messed up vandyke and thinking to myself of coming up a plan that this poster can be the key of my goal getting my staff and war on Missi. The only thing is how could I do this on my own. Hmmmmm~ I need mistress or a victim to give me a hand here like ( Gasp) That one she's perfect~

This is what Y/N is.wearing hope you like it.

And Your Backpack

The book is any choice you want. F/B means your favorite book. Okay my Darling enjoy the rest of the story ^^

Y/N's Pov

It was night time and I was carrying my F/B to read and I stop and seen the castle I kept wondering who lives there or who in there. She stops and holding her book with her red velvet backpack on her back and she sees a very very tall man with a cape torn up, his outfit was a vest but half of it torn up, black pants, heels, and his top hat torn and full of scratches, his skin white pale, pointy ears, and he has red beaming eyes, and his face was simply pissed. He was thinking while holding a paper with his slender arms. I decided to be bold and walk tords him holding my book very tight so I won't be too scared. The only thing was it didn't seem human or look human at all more like a creature or monster. I didn't talk to him I hope he doesn't see me or notice me as I kept walking slowly and look at the window seeing a girl that was like around my age. She was reading her book near a nice fire place, sitting in a tall comfortably chair and drinking a red liquid in a wine glass. I also stare a little of the tall man still thinking maybe he lives here too but maybe she kicked him out. Or they a boyfriend, girlfriend? Couple, Married. It was so hard to tell but the girl had white pale skin, pointy ears, red eyes, a lovely purple velvet dress style that looks like a bride would wear and she doesn't look human either. Behind her back was also a staff that was a sliver bat, Red eyes, red rope, and a dark shade brown handle. Are these 2 vampires I'm not sure I seen the girl smirking and waving to me just to be nice I wave back to her but a long slender hit tall glass window causing me to jump along with my book flying off my arms and the curtains closed and I picked my book up and seen the tall man his face expression was full of rage. I started to shutter a little while holding my book very tight and walking away a little when the tall guy approached me.

Duke: ( Glares at Y/N) Hello girl~

Y/N: Ummmmm.....Hi.. ( Shuttering)

Duke: YOU DO NOT EVER TALK TO THAT BITCH, WAVE TO HER OR EVEN SEE HER!!!!!!! ( Yelling at Y/N )

Y/N: I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ... ( Covers her face with the her book called F/B)

Duke: ( Sighs of frustrations and looks back at the poster The Showdown) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?

Y/N: I just wanna to find a place to read but I kept stumbling or passing by here and I kept wondering who lives here.

Duke: ( Sighs) This is my castle but that bitch inside told me to FUCK OFF! She also took my staff and hurt me so much! I plan my revenge on her what she did to me, that bitch will be perish!

Y/N: I'm sorry sir but can I ask or tell you something? ( Shuttering a little while looking at Duke)

Duke: ( Still thinking and looking at THE SHOWDOWN poster still then he sighs and talks to Y/N) What is it that you want to ask me?

Y/N: Who are you? ( Looking at Duke full of curiosity)

Duke: ( Glares at Y/N then he smirks a little and kisses her forehead) I'm Duke Of Vaults but I prefir to be called Duke~

Y/N: ( Blushes and she looks directly at Duke's red eyes ) Okay that's a lovely name.

Duke: ( Chuckles) Why thank you my lady~ What is suppose to be your name since I told you mine?

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Duke: Hmmmm~ ( Rolls his tounge a little in pleasure ) Y/N what unique name~

Y/N: ( Blushing and holding her book) Thank You.

( Duke leans closer to Y/N and sees her blushing a lot. He thought it was cute and practically fell in love with Y/N. As for Y/N she did as well but she has no idea what she is getting herself into)

Duke: When you blush Y/N it pleases me and very cute as well~ ( Duke touches your cheeks that are blushsing)

Y/N: ( Blushing more) Thanks I guess .....

Duke: Can I ask you something my pretty darling?

Y/N: ( Nods her head meaning a yes)

Duke: Well you seem like a beautiful girl and one to fall in love with and pleasing you. You are perfect for me and you are the answer to help me out~ ( Strokes Y/N's hair )

Y/N: Me? ( Blushing more and more) How come and what I have to do with this situation of yours?

Duke: I want you to help me get my castle back, and my staff and defeat Missi.

Y/N: Me but why I have no idea what's going on or what to do? I'm afraid I'll screw things up here.

Duke: That's why I'm here for you Y/N but before that begins I need to tell you something~ May warn you it may not make you feel comfortable~

Y/N: Okay then what is it that you want to tell me?

Duke: This~

(Lemon Part You Have Been Warned)

( Duke leans over putting his hand around Y/N cheek and he kisses her full of passion and Y/N blushes 100 shades and she kisses him back. Duke also stroke her hair and Y/N dropped her book and she wrapped her arms around Duke kissing him more full of passion as his puts his other hand around her hips and she also hugs him as well feeling his comfort and he does the same for her. Duke kept thinking why can this happen to a girl all the time but it was rare that Y/N was falling in love with him and Duke however admit that he did the same for her. They kept kissing and kissing and wrapped around each other tightly and Duke carried Y/N walking away from the castle and taking her to his cementary. Duke pins Y/N on the ground he was going to make love with her as she blushes 100 shades and then turns red realizing what Duke is going to do. Far away from all the tombstones Y/N was on the grass near a tree and so many flowers around and Duke tracing his fingers up on Y/N' long sleeve shirt and goes up to her bra and then he slowly takes the bra off and started to massage her breasts a softly with her long sleeve shirt on still and Y/N starts to moan a little. Duke next takes her white sneakers off and slowly pulls down her carprise down seductively and he slowly touches her smooth legs exposed. Y/N giggles and she moans more and Duke kept kissing her more and more full of passion and he pulls down her F/C panties all the way down and licks her neck slowly while kissing her more.

Duke: You ready my pretty darling?

Y/N: Yes Duke~ Take me~ Please~ Take Me~

Duke: With Pleasure~ I play it hard but don't worry I'm here~

( Duke took Y/N's long sleeve shirt off and massging her breasts with both of his hands and Y/N moans in pleasure and she puts her hands on Duke's chest and slowly massging his chest a little while Duke was on top of her. Then Duke kisses Y/N more full of passion and he tosses his hat along with his cape to the side and Y/N blushes even more.

Y/N: Wow.... your......yo..your beautiful.

Duke: ( Chuckles) I am quite a celebrity ~ Not as beautiful as you Y/N ~

Y/N: ( Smiles back and blushing more ) Your too sweet~

Duke: Only for the best for you Y/N ~

( Duke kisses Y/N full of passion and he takes his pants off sticking his boner inside Y/N's women hood and starts to thurst her while kissing her at the same time. Y/N moans and pleasure and begging for more as Duke slides his boner more inside of her and she moans louder and she sucks on Duke's chest making him moan as well. Duke wanted her so bad she felt the same way for him. Duke thrusts harder and faster more and Y/N runs her breasts back and forth and moving her body more and Duke slowly licks her legs and nibbling a little on her neck and then continues to thrust her more. Duke was getting close and Y/N told him to do it he finally gives her one more hard thrust and collapses on her breasts.

Duke: Mmmm~ Y/N that was so nice~

Y/N: Oh Duke it sure was~

Duke: I want you to be mine forver~

Y/N: Really? Actually I want to be yours forever too.

Duke: Mmmm~ Good Girl. Shall we sleep under the stars for a bit then will do the plan.

Y/N: Of course it's a pleasure Duke.

( Y/N puts her clothes back on and sits with Duke watching the starry night sky and Duke puts his head on Y/N's shoulder and falls asleep on her as Y/N giggles and she leans her head near his chest they both cuddling up and sleeping during the night. Wait until morning fallens.

Missi's Pov

I was enjoying myslef by reading a good book, drinking some blood in a wine glass, my familiar Minose by my side sleeping which I thought was adorable and keeping warm near the fireplace. I felt so good that bastard got what he deserved he shouldn't have toy me around like that and now I got the power and I can do what I want thanks to Duke's staff which I hold now. I also kept wondering if I never meet Duke what will my life turn out to be. I read, study or don't hardly come home ever maybe it's meant to be a vampire after all. I've been through a lot and I needed to start new and I have by taking over a vampires staff and the whole castle all to myself. I still feel great I hardly don't want to go back to my origin self or my human self at all. I suddenly spit out some of my blood and see at the window Duke with a girl that look very familiar but who and how? I got up from my chair and stare at them compelty I made them a both glare of now only Duke is trying to seduce another one! I stomped my heels walking back in forth had red beaming eyes looking at them as I walk back to my chair and continue to read I know Duke is up to something with her involve go ahead go at me Duke I'll be waiting and ready.

( Meanwhile Outside Of The Castle)

Duke: Did you sleep well Y/N?

Y/N: Oh I sure did now that I'm with you.

Duke: That's very touching to hear from a beatiful girl like you~

Y/N: ( Blushing ) Thanks...

Duke: Now we are in love and I'll never leave you we can finally have vengeance on Missi!

Y/N: Vengeance on Missi well okay but I'm not sure about this harming a person I never knew in my life.

Duke: Just follow my lead toots~

Y/N: Toots? Hey what is that supposed to mean?

( Duke grabs Y/N and he snaps his fingers and a huge black creepy looking tree traps Y/N and wrapping her so tight and snap his other finger and the tight black tree branches releases Y/N and her outfit she was wearing change into this .

Y/N hair changes to F/C and has a rose on top of her hair. She was now turn into a bride and her arm is being grab by Duke as he does the tango with her and she follows but have no idea what Duke is up to. Y/N kept turning red and seeing the way that Duke was dancing with her and Y/N trying her best to keep up with him. Duke started to twirl her around and slowly dances all around the cementary and around the castle. Y/N admire the dancing and Duke kept smirking while doing the tango with Y/N and then he finally bows down to her then Y/N gives in as she does the tango putting her leg on his lap and slowly going up to Duke and she still holding his hand swaying and going up to Duke and sliding down and he finshes by tossing Y/N in the air and catches her and they stop her doing a cursty and him bowing down. They where soon ready for The Showdown.

Duke: Toots~ Your a natural and you dance simply devian~

Y/N: Thanks and please don't call me toots.

Duke: ( Chuckles) Can't help it now come on it's now or never.

( Duke and Y/N wore standing at the main castle door and Duke told Y/N to stay here when he snaps his fingers in demand then she can come in but for now she'll have to watch unless he needs her. Y/N stood near the window looking at Missi reading her book still and the fire place light up and she Y/N kept thinking that she saw that girl before but where? Duke opens both of the castle door and march with his fits down through the dark entrance of the castle and going to the Libary where Missi is on the chair reading until she looks up and see Duke.

Missi: You still here?

Duke: Do you realize that this means WAR!!!!!!!!

Missi: How come Duke because you'll never win and you will always be the miserable vampire for all eternity and useless and no one will ever love you!

Duke: My my Missi such strong words against me and know what I did was something unforgettable and you'll never forget it at all. You hate me with a passion I get it.

Missi: Not to mention I gave you a message of the song FUCK YOU!

Duke: ( Rolls his eyes) Yes but I challenge you to a dance off. Winner takes castle and the staff loser never returns or perishes in vain~

Missi: Your seriously challenging me to a dance off?

Duke: Yes can I be more obvious?

Missi: Nope since you have no balls but I'll accept the challenge.

( Duke and Missi started to dance together Duke doing the tango making her twirl around and Missi stops and pulls Duke back making him hit the wall and dancing with him still in very fast pace they both smirk knowing who's going to win and they dance and dance around the room Missi jumping and doing a cartwheel and Duke sliding down like he was ice skating and Missi stepping on his heel but he won't let her win her grabs her hips and they dance gracefully but Missi has no idea what is he planning. Duke bows Missi down and then both look at each and continue to dance and Duke snaps his fingers letting Y/N to come inside as Missi grows suspicious around him and Duke said he likes the beat of the music it makes him snap his fingers. On the other it's Duke letting Y/N what to do as Y/N was trying to have courage and Duke tells his true feelings about Missi and he says it on a tone of pleasure and Missi listens to him and Y/N hands were shaking and full of sweat looking at the staff she grabs it out of Missi's back and Duke snatches the staff out of Y/N's hands and Missi falls on the ground beginning to change back from her vampire self to her human self still in her purple velvet dress and the possession of the staff controls back to Duke. Duke felt so relieve that he had his staff back and grabbed Y/N up to her waist and started to kiss her full of passion and Y/N kissing him full of passion completely as well and she loved Duke so much she couldn't stop at all and he also kept hugging her near his chest and Y/N blushes more. Then she stops and sees Missi on the floor and she runs to her bride dress and she sees her passed out and she had tears in her eyes and realised what she had down. Then Y/N holded Missi's hands to feel a pulse then Duke grabs Y/N down part of her dress lifting in up a little seeing some of her body a little. Duke likes a perfect view and Y/N turns red of embarrassment and she yanks her dress a little so Duke can let go then he got annoyed by her and he grabs her and licks her neck seductively making Y/N shutter and more tears come down her face of how frighten she was of what Duke is up to. Duke pierce his fangs into Y/N neck and sucking on her sweet innocent blood making Y/N gasps in horror but Duke covers her mouth making her relax.

Y/N: ( Gasps In Horror)

Duke: Relax Y/N just let me do my work~

Y/N: Duke....I....i...love y...you.

Duke: I love you too but this is what I need more your sweet blood~ I also want to Thank you for helping me out ~

Y/N: Help you?

Duke: Yes you certainly did it's a pleasure to meet you and lost your virginity to me~ I'm technically not a human ( Chuckles and sucks on her blood more)

Y/N: ( Tears up more and she looks at him with blood running down her dress and her eyes wide open that know what Duke is) Y....your....a....a..VAMPIRE!

Duke: ( Smirks and chuckles) You guess right~

( Missi gets up a little seeing Duke sucking more on Y/N's blood and the pain Missi was in she still did her best to take a stand she grab Duke's staff and whack Duke in the face finds the resurrection book and summons him back to hell where he belongs. Duke sees the star and circle and a ring of fire shows making him drag down him screaming and perishing back deep underground and Missi throws the staff in the underground and the portal to hell closes. Y/N stops and sees her neck being bitten and also she lost her virginity by a vampire and she sees Missi and she runs to her as she falls on the ground exhausted and passing out.

Y/N: ( Runs tords Missi and holding her ) No....No...No Missi please stay with me! ( Tears a up a little)

Missi: T...th...thank you.... ( Her eyes close )

Y/N: No... please no it's going to be okay Missi..... everything is going to be okay ... We're going to get out of here or be safe.... Don't go please.... ( Holds Missi tight and tearing up more and her blood drips on the carpet from her neck)

( Y/N collapses on the carpet from the blood loss of her neck and the bite marks she eventually closes her eyes and never wakes up. A couple hours later Missi wakes up rubbing her eyes and looks around that she is still in the castle of Duke's but she was no longer a vampire she was her human self again. Missi look closer and see Y/N laying on the floor her eyes closed and not even moving it broke Missi's heart as she looks at the girl who saved her life of the wrath of Duke then she sits in the carpet have no idea what to do now. Should she stay at the castle and start a new life or should she try to go back to her normal life. Missi reads a book to pass the time have no idea what she can do and then behind her back the star and the circle come out noticing it's a very very tall shadow with red eyes looking directly at Missi is was Duke back from Hell but how is that.

Duke: Hello Missi ~ Missed me? Get it~

Missi: No.... NO IT CAN BE I KILLED YOU!!!!!. NO I BROUGHT BACK IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD!!!!

Duke: Your also forgetting something ~ ( Holding his staff that gives him the power)

Missi: No....No...No...( Walks back near the wall)

Duke: No where were we~

Missi: LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU!

Duke: That's what they all say.

( Duke uses his cane and the red rope attaches to Missi's waist and pulling her back tords him and she gets closer and closer to him as Duke takes carries Missi out of the castle it was still night time as she panic and kick him and punching him as he kept humming a tune The Night by Voltaire. Duke walks while carrying Missi he turns into his shadow form and they both disappear in the night school following up to the moon and they were gone. The Castle door of Duke's was still open and Y/N lying on the carpet and further notice her eyes were a blood shot red, her skin change she has awoken but never be her normal self again.

The End~

Hello Hello My Darlings it's me Blurry Face here with this very very very long chapter finished and I decided to make another ending which will be the next story of Missi winning. Ghostgirl14_00ss I hope you like my request I'm sorry if it took this long I really had fun maling this. Hope you guys enjoy❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 480 21
"Just, just I could feel that. The whole world is different from yesterday." An ordinary girl. In an ordinary world. However, in this ordinary wo...
83.1K 2K 200
Tiny horror stories (Doesn't exceed 100 words) None of these stories is from other books or online. These were all written by me. Do not steal them...
10.2K 202 10
Y/N meets a not just an ordinary Vampire but a vampire who doesn't go for blood right away but falls in love with a human that he doesn't know. Or do...
1.3K 22 9
This is a book about yandere oneshots. Most of these oneshots will either come from dreams or movies that I've had or seen. If someone suggests it, I...