Love By Chance Fanfic : AGES...

By dedededeva

Ae and Pete have been through 3 years of hard time due to separation and finally got to be together (the nove... More

ONE
two
THREE
four
six
SEVEN
eight
NINE
ten
ELEVEN
twelve
THIRTEEN
fourteen
FIFTEEN
sixteen
SEVENTEEN : VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL
EIGHTEEN - END

FIVE

9.9K 249 192
By dedededeva

Warning!

Rated 20+
Sexual and violent explicit content

•••

Saturday, 08.00 PM

Pete had been a fan of Tin and Can since they were still in university. He loved how Can could change his cold-as-ice friend into a warmer person, even though its just towards Can.

Pete was also proud of his husband, Ae, who was willing to help Tin. After all, Ae was a kind person supposing how he disliked Tin as a person or as Pete's only close male friend.

Pete's eyes followed every moves Ae make. That guy was calling some office mates.

When Ae caught Pete looking at him, Ae hurriedly ended the conversation and the phone away.

"I'm sorry."

"No problem, khrab. It's about work."

"My co-workers are arranging gathering tomorrow night. I can only help them through phone because I have had another appointment with your friend." Ae explained.

Pete's face changed. Gathering? Tomorrow? Something was not right for Pete.

"But tomorrow is Sunday, Ae..."

"Hmm, that's why we arranged it on Sunday. It's our day-off." Ae looked so happy. He smiled while talking about the event.

"Who is going to attend?"

"My co-workers."

"Any other?"

"Some of them already confirmed that they will bring their family, like their wife and kids." Ae said.

"Can I join the gathering, too?"

"No."

"Please..."

"Ai Pete, I said No."

"Why? What is Ae's reason?"

"You know that I will never take you to gathering. Tomorrow or even next year." Ae confirmed his decision.

"Ae must tell me why!" Pete started disproving Ae's idea.

"No."

"I ask for the reason!"

"Don't start a fight, Ai Pete." Ae began to realize that Pete's tone has diminished. "No matter what you say, I won't take you with me tomorrow."

"Ae have never introduce me to people around you out there, the world that I never can touch! I feel like I don't know anything about Ae besides in this house!" Pete argued. He scowled.

What happened here? Ae still thought that what he was doing this time was right, so he had no idea why Pete was angry. "Why are you shouting?"

"Because I don't know who is your friend out there! Ae have to know that if Ae don't get me rolling into your world, Ae will make me feel like I'm left behind!" Pete added.

"Do Ae think that I don't know what's in your mind? I know. Perfectly. Why don't Ae learn to trust, not only me but the people you pick yourself to be your friends?"

"Why are you suddenly teaching me how to trust people?" Ae was maddened after hearing all Pete's words.

"If they are your real friends, they won't try to take me from you. As for me, I won't leave Ae! Ae know that. Ae know and still keeping me away from your other world!"

"I won't take you and WE, WE WON'T PICK AN ARGUMENT ABOUT IT." Ae emphasized it. "Understand?"

Pete looked downward. He didn't want to look at Ae's face now.

"I hate Ae." Pete said.

"What? What are you saying just now?" Ae heard it but he couldn't believe of what Pete said. It was the first time Pete using such an extremely harsh word.

"I hate Ae!"

Ae sighed. He tried to control his emotion and calm Pete down.

"Ai Pete..."

Pete stood up from the sofa. He didn't care of what Ae is gonna say. Pete went upstairs, entering the bedroom and locked it.

Ae didn't expect it. Pete was really angry. He couldn't believe of what happened.

More than that, Ae threw himself to the sofa and repeated the words he had never heard before from his husband. "I hate Ae..."

10.00 PM

Ae had been standing at the door, knocking, more than an hour. He called Pete's name for times but the man inside there didn't give any answer.

"Ai Pete! Open the door! We need to talk!"

"Pete... Please...."

"Ai Pete, I love you. Let's talk..."

"Pete..."

He repeated those words again and again, and the answer still zero.

"Fine. If you need time to calm down, I'll give it to you. I'll sleep in Mae's bedroom if you need me. Good night, Pete."

Ae gave up a fight for tonight.

Sunday, 08.30 AM

Ae had done cooking for breakfast. He prepared 2 plates but there was still no sign from Pete.

Tonight he would go out with his co-workers, leaving Pete at home alone. However, Pete was still sullen and not talking to Ae at all. He didn't even want to meet Ae.

Ae stood again in front of the bedroom's door. He didn't knock.

"Ai Pete, I know you wake up." Ae talked from outside the room. "I have cooked breakfast for us. Let's eat."

No answer.

"The last time you eat is yesterday afternoon. You have to eat."

Still no answer.

"Ai Pete..."

The sound of doorbell ringing...

Ae decided to leave the bedroom and checked out the front door. When he opened it, he found two familiar people standing there.

"Good morning, Ai Ae!"

A cheerful greeting came from Can with a big hug. A tall young man was standing behind him. It was Tin.

Ae didn't greet Can back. He was focusing on the plastic bag in Tin's hand.

"Don't tell me he called you."

"He is hungry."

"I've cooked. He didn't want to get out of the bedroom."

Tin sighed. Can and he was still in front of the door. He knew Ae was out of his right mind, but bringing a guess into the house is a basic manner.

"Will you let us in or should we talk outside like this?"

He let these two people come into his house.

"Where is he?" Tin asked.

"Our bedroom is there." Ae pointed out a door on the second floor. "He locked it."

"What happened, Ai Ae? Why is Pete angry with you?" Can was curious.

Ae turned his eyes to look at Tin, "Didn't he tell you?"

"He told me, but I don't tell Can."

"Why?"

"Pete told me not to tell Can."

Can nodded, "That's why I asked you by myself."

Ae shook his head, "I have no idea why he become this furious. I just didn't let him go to the gathering with my co-workers tonight."

"Why don't you let him, then?" Can, as a person who think simply of anything, gave a shortcut solution while giving Tin a bowl from the pantry to give it for Pete.

"I can't."

"You always can not do that." Tin completed the answer. "Pete is tired of it. You've been hiding him from others, haven't you?"

Ae's forehead furrowed. "That's not my intention!"

"Then, what's your intention?"

"He is mine!"

"He is yours. Who doesn't know about that?"

Ae clammed up. Yes, his office mates already knew about that. There were pictures of him and Pete in his cubicle in the office. So, everybody knew who is Pete.

"What if... They fall in love with Pete?"

"What kind of thought is that? I can't believe it." Tin frowned.

"They always said that Pete was beautiful."

"He is beautiful." Can responded.

Tin eyebrows raised while his head pointed at Can. "See? My boyfriend think the same as them. Can, will you chase Pete away from Ae? He is beautiful, right?"

"He is. But, I have you. I love you, I've said that, haven't I? Ohoooo Ai Tin, stop making me embarrass myself."

"See? He just mentioned about Pete's appearance. It doesn't mean he wants Pete to be his lover."

Ae starred up. He looked at the door and wished Pete will appear from there.

"I can't believe I need to teach you about all of this. You better apologize and change your mind now."

Tin suggested while walking towards the stairs to bedroom.

"I..."

Tin stopped. He waited for Ae to continue.

"I don't want to divorce."

"Huh?" Can was surprised. He didn't think the quarrel between Ae and Pete is big enough to split them up. "Ai Tin, it becomes a great problem now!" Can was panic.

Tin had to turn back at Ae and said to Can, "You're wrong, Can. No problem here. Your friend is the only problematic person in this situation."

Ae starred down.

"You won't have to divorce. Now, follow me. You must think about what you must fix before he open the door. Don't misuse my attempt to pay you back."

Tin and Ae went upstairs.

"Pete, I'm here."

"Tin? Are you alone?"

Pete's voice from inside the room was heard. Ae closed his eyes. How he missed the voice of his husband.

"I'm with Can. He is downstairs."

"Just put the soup on the floor there."

"It's not for free. I'm collecting my money."

"Can I transfer it later, khrab, Tin?'

"This food is cheap. Don't you have that much money on your wallet? I will let you starve there. I will let Can eating this soup."

The sound of the door unlocked...

Ae took the plastic bag and a bowl from Tin's hand. He pushed the door with his body when Pete opened the door slightly. The door was automatically opened widely now and Pete had to step back.

The milky white man was shocked. His eyes widened. He had tried to avoid him for a night but Ae was standing in front of him right now.

Tin, without hesitation, closed the door and left the place. He let both talking and he honestly didn't want to know.

Ae stared at Pete who was doing the same thing at him.

"You have to eat." Ae moved to the dresser, preparing the soup for Pete.

"I'm not hungry anymore. Please, get out khrab."

Ae inhaled deeply. His jaw tightened. He tried to simmer down. "You have to eat." He repeated it.

"I don't want to. Please, leave me alone."

"I won't leave you alone."

"Why is it, khrab? You will leave me tonight anyway."

"Are you still talking about it?"

"No, khrab. So, please leave."

Ae smashed the dresser.

Pete startled but he could control his facial expression in a flash. "Please leave." He said it again.

"Can't you stop it, Ai Pete?"

Ae's palm was clenched and Pete saw it. "If Ae wanna punch me, do it. Nevertheless, I hate Ae."

Ae came closer and reached Pete's head roughly. "Don't say it again!"

"I hate Ae!"

Ae was so frustrated. His heart was beating so fast, it was out of his control. He closed his eyes again for a second and decided to do what his body wants while Pete still insisted.

"I hate Ae–ah! Ae?!"

Pete couldn't believe of what happened. Ae ruined his pyjamas. All of the buttoned loosed and fell to the floor. He pushed Pete down and licked all over his body.

"Ah! Ae... Stop... No–Ah!"

Pete was aroused when Ae bit one of his nipple. He tried to push Ae's body away, but his husband's energy was way greater than him.

"Aaahh.. Don't... I hat–Ah... Please stop... Ae..."

This time, Ae stopped. He got up from the bed and put some distance with Pete by leaning on the floor near the dresser.

Pete rubbed the tears that was ready to fall from his eyes.

"Do you really hate me, Pete?" Ae asked. His voice was hoarse.

The sound that Ae just made, stunned Pete. He recognized the deep sound. I make Ae sad, Pete thought.

"If you do, I will strangle you until you die right now and kill myself after that. I won't let you live without me. I won't live without you. Never."

Pete wavered. Ae didn't see it but Pete's eyes widened. He didn't scare of Ae, but the thought of Ae's heartache was suffocating.

No one was talking after that. For several minutes, none of them moving. Ae looked fixedly at another corner of the room, so did Pete.

Ae couldn't stop thinking of the worst scenario. He couldn't live without Pete. He wouldn't survive. He didn't want to. The idea made him tense up.

Ae was completely surprised when Pete stood up from the bed and came to hug him.

"I love Ae na~ I'm sorry..." Pete whispered while embracing his husband.

"I'm gonna hate myself, if you really hate me."

Ae didn't hug Pete back yet. He still tried not to behave unreasonably.

"No... No, Ae... Pete love Ae..." Pete tightened his hug. "Ae won't kill yourself because Ae won't kill me. None of us will live without each other. I'm sorry for making Ae sad..."

Ae smiled. He wondered why Pete apologized and resolved to get hold of Ae's self.

Ae finally answered Pete's hug and kissed twice on his neck.

"I missed you." Ae said.

"I missed Ae, too."

At the same time on the first floor in Ae & Pete's house...

"Come on, Can."

Tin summoned Can to go home. His boyfriend was observing a closed door on the second floor, hoping there is some updates about the fight of Ae and Pete.

"But, Tin, Pete is so angry. What if they really decide to get divorce?"

Best friends will have the same mindset because they have been together for a long time, huh? Tin cried on his own judgement.

"My friend is not that angry." Tin said.

"How could you say that? They didn't talk to each other for one night. Ai Pete didn't want to see Ai Ae. That is bad!" Can contended.

"Pete is not that naive. He doesn't look like what he is." Tin explained. "He just wants to steam it up."

"Steam it up? What is he steaming up?"

Tin chuckled. "You won't understand and this is not important. Let's go home."

"But..."

"Can..."

"Okay, okay. Go home. What do you wanna do at home, anyway? Why are we in a rush?"

Tin hugged Can's waist while walking out of the house. He didn't feel the need to answer Can's question.

Inside the bedroom...

Pete breathed heavily and his moaning was heard loudly inside the room. He pushed his body toward Ae who was kneeling behind him on the bed. Ae's thing was completely inside him.

"Mmmhh... Aaaaahh.... Aaaaahh..." Pete let every sound he made be heard by Ae. "Ae... Aaaahh..."

"It feels so good, Ai Pete... Argh..." Ae groaned.

"It's goo–mmmhh... Ae... Ae's thing hit the spo–aaahh... Good... Ae... Mmmhhh..."

This is bad, Ae thought. Pete's words had been arousing him since the first second of today's session.

"I want to kis–aaahh... Kiss me... Ae... Ae... Aaaahh..."

Ae had no choice but to lock Pete's mouth with giving what he asked. Ae pushed Pete down and flipped his body to face Ae and nibbled Pete's whole mouth. It was his turn moving his manhood in and out from Pete's opening.

"Mmmpph... Mmmppphh..." Pete's moaning was held back by the kiss. "Mmmppph..."

Ae pulled back to hear what Pete wanna say.

"Aaaahhh... Aaaahhh... Ae... Ae... Something is wro–aaaahh... Ae..." Pete's body was curved up and down for times. His mouth couldn't stop screaming the pleasure he felt. He was intoxicated.

Ae couldn't care. He was busy controlling his own desire to have an orgasm. Not now, he kept telling himself.

"Aaaahhh... Ae... Ae... I can't anymo–aaahhh... Aaaahh... Ae.... Comi–ngggh!"

Pete's body was shivering from the pleasure. The white sticky semen spurted out from Pete's hard wood.

Seeing Pete reached the peak, Ae didn't stop. He kept moving his waist.  There's no way he can halt even for a second. He knew Pete was still quavering, but Ae had no restraint left. Pete looked the best when he was overwhelmed on the bed.

"Mmmhhh aaaahhh... Ae, stop... Plea–aaahh... I can't, Ae... Aaahh enough... Too inte–ah no..."

Ae realized that after ejaculating once earlier, Pete was still hard. His thing was throbbing, ready for another climax.

"Ae... Please... Aaaahh..."

Ae let Pete sobbing. This moment actually excited Ae. Everytime he makes Pete hot to trot, Ae was aroused.

"You can come again, Pete."

"No... Mmmhh... Ae... Aaaaahh..."

Ae groaned because Pete's hole was suddenly gripped his thing tighter. "I said, you could come again... Argh... So good..." Ae couldn't focus on what his mouth stated.

"Aaaahh... no, Ae... Aaahh.. More... I need mo–ah Ae..."

"Come!"

Ae rubbed Pete's rocklike shaft speedily, making Pete cried out louder. Luckily their house is in a residence, so there is a distance between each house. If they were living in apartment, everybody would know how inviting is his husband's moaning.

"Ae... Ae... Come... Come with me, Ae... Aaaahhh..."

Pete's hands, which previously crushing the bedsheet, were outstretched. They were trying to reach Ae's face, but it was too far.

"Nggghh... Ae..."

Pete became more frustrated because he couldn't pull down Ae's face toward him. Pete needed kisses.

"Ae... Aaaahh... Harder..."

Ae bent to silence his seductive husband. He put one of his hand on Pete's mouth to shut him up. His another hand was still rubbing Pete's thing, while his waist was actively in motion.

"Ah... Pete, you need to come... Please, I can't hold it anymore..." Ae successfully said a whole sentence between his groan.

Ae couldn't put Pete in silence for long because he needed to hold on of Pete's legs up.

"Yes... Mmmhh... Ae... Ae... I will come, bu–aaaahh... Like that... Ae... Deeper..."

Ae really wanted to die. Listening to Pete's words were off the mark. Ae felt that This activity must be ended as soon as possible. Otherwise, they would do it over and over again without taking a break.

"Hah... Can't you stop talking like that... Ah..."

"Mmmhh... Deeper, Ae... Ah, harde–Aaaah.. aaaaahhh.... Ae..."

For Ae, today, Pete was extremelly stubborn and bewitching. Even after Ae order him to stop talking dirty, Pete was still hell-bent. So, the only thing left that Ae must do is...

"Ha–aaahh Ae... No, don't tou–aaahh... I don't want it... Ngggghhh... Ae... Ae... Coming... Ae... Mmmhh!"

Pete finally ejected the semen from his junior which had been hard round-the-clock. At the same time...

"Argh... Nggghh!"

Ae reached his climax right after Pete finished.

Luckily, Ae wore a condom this time. He goggled the clock and found that he had to be ready to go in an hour.

While panting, Ae took a napkin to clean up Pete's body who was wet by the overflown semen.

"Ae... It's okay, khrab..." Pete, who was also out of breath, tried to stop his husband taking care of him. "Ae..."

Ae insisted to do it. Pete had no power to exert all of his energy for ruling him out. Not to say, almost all of Pete energy was gone after making love.

"Can you walk to the bathroom by yourself?" Ae asked when he was about entering the bathroom.

"Ah, no... I have no strength left. My feet are still weak." Pete hurriedly resisted.

Ae stared at him from head to toe. He stayed silent for a while before saying...

"I want to take a bath with you."

Pete was staggered, but he managed to smile. "Can Ae help me walking there, then?"

Ae smiled. He was more than willing to help Pete.

03.00 PM

Ae was about to enter his car when he found Pete, who was standing at the door, was examining his every moves.

"I'll be back soon."

"Hmm." Pete nodded but his face showing a cold expression. "Take care, Ae."

I am a bad person. Should I take him? Ae still gazed at Pete, wondering if he have to change his mind now. No, not today. The idea of having him with me there is already upset me. Ae decided at last.

"Go inside and take some rest, Ai Pete."

Pete didn't say anything but followed Ae's instruction. No 'see you later' and Ae needed to fight the desire to run after his husband.

"I'd better go."

Inside the house...

Pete heard the sound of car engine slowly fading out. He threw his body to the sofa in the living room while scrolling up and down his phone's screen.

With a serious face, Pete called someone.

"Halo khraaaab~"

The teasing sound from another end of  the phone greeted Pete.

"Halo khrab, Pond."

"I am with ChaAm, is it okay?"

"Hmm. Thank you khrab, Pond. I really must go."

•••

Is Pete gonna runaway from home?
You've got to wait for the next chapter.

I really appreciate your enthusiasm. It makes me love to write more and more. Not to mention, my imagination is unquestionably active.

If you want to scream, cry, or just saying something about this story, please do. I'm reading your comments 🤩

With love,
dedededeva💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 2K 19
An AU in which Ae and Pete are transfer students in an English school. Through a series of accidental, and non-accidental events, will fate bring the...
87.2K 3.2K 40
PerthSaint fanfic [completed] 🔥🔞🔞🔞🔥 🏅#44- Perth (12-8-2020) "P'Saint please don't leave me...!!" 😰 "I'm sorry Perth I can't, let's break u...
37.6K 2K 40
Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave by his own father... The innocent littl...
23.6K 1.8K 51
Pinson Pete's world turns upside down when he is abducted while returning from school. When he finally gets free, he learns the darkest secret that l...