CLICHÉD

By klliknow

Y/n just wanted to have her KDrama moment at the school rooftop and cry her heart out after a barely passing... More

CLICHÉD
C-0
C-1
C-2
C-3
C-4
C-5
C-6
C-7
C-8
C-9
C-10
C-12
C-13
C-14
C-15
C-16
C-17
C-18
C-19
C-20
C-21
C-22
C-23
C-24
C-25
C-26
C-27
C-28
C-29
C-30
C-31
C-32
C-33
C-34
C-35
C-36
C-37
C-38
C-39
C-40
C-41
C-42
C-43
C-44
C-45
C-46
C-47
C-48
C-49
C-50
C-51
C-52
C-53
C-54
C-55
C-56
C-57
C-58
C-59
C-60
Clichéd

C-11

6.1K 260 293
By klliknow

C-11

"Hey."

I look up to see the owner of the sneakers in front of me. I saw Minho wearing an unbuttoned blue button up over a white shirt and black jeans. We're coincidentally matching, but that doesn't matter because he's cold again.

I don't know what I did, but he's been acting strange the whole day at school. I thought we're past the awkward stage already but he's back to his old self again, not that there's much difference to the Minho I'm acquainted with.

"Hey... I think Jisung will be late."

He just nods then he sits down beside me and takes out his phone. I pout as I refuse to look at him. It's as if he's distancing himself and I don't get it. We were so alright the other day...

My phone starts ringing and it's from Jisung.

"Hello?"

[ "Y/n, I'm sorry! Something came up and I think I'll be late. You can go home if you want, let's just reschedule." ]

"Oh... I hope everything's alright?"

[ "Don't worry, my mum's just making me run errands." ]

"We don't have to reschedule then."

[ "Okay, just message me the location and I'll go there after I'm done here. Take care!" ]

"You too, Han."

The phone call ends and that's when I noticed Minho frowning at me.

"Was that Jisung?" he asks.

"Yes."

"Are you two dating?" he asks again and I almost choked.

"What are you saying?"

"You called him Hon, didn't you?" He averts his gaze. "You keep calling him honey at school. Isn't PDA prohibited?" He scoffs.

"No!" I shake my head. "I called him by his surname. Han Jisung, remember?"

He looks confused for a moment. "But your parents like him and you go home together..."

"That's because we're neighbours."

"The fvck..." His mouth gapes a little and I couldn't help but laugh at his silly expression.

"Oh my goodness!" I giggle.

"Shut up." He rolls his eyes but his ears are a bit reddish. "So you two aren't together?"

I frown. "Why would we be together? Han is like a brother to me, can't you hear him calling me noona all the time?"

He bites his lower lip to stop a grin. "That's good."

"I guess it is since he likes that nickname so much."

"Damn," he shakes his head while chuckling. "You're so innocent."

"What?" I ask because I didn't hear what he said.

"Nothing," Minho stands up from his seat. "I thought we're gonna start the project? Let's go."

"Oh, yes." I stand up as well. "We're going to Namsan Tower."

"Tsk. Can you get more clichéd?"

"They have the lovelocks and it's pretty. That's romantic, right?" My voice trails off as I say that.

He shakes his head and walks forward.

"Where are you going?"

"To the train station."

"What? No way!" I stop on my tracks.

"Then how can we go there?" he asks me with a raised eyebrow.

"We'll take the cable car."

Minho's face turns a little pale after hearing what I said. "What?"

"Is there a problem?"

"No, but why don't we just take the bus?" he insists.

"But the cable cars are more fun."

"Go by yourself then, I'm not riding that thing."

"We're supposed to go together- wait..." I squint my eyes at him. "Are you afraid of heights?"

"No," he denies.

"Really?" I tried to suppress my smile but I can't help it.

He closes his eyes and heaves a deep breath. "So what if I am? What are you going to do about it?"

"So you're really afraid of heights?" I grin at him.

"I am NOT!" He frowns at me and then he starts walking to the other direction.

"Minho, where are you going?"

"Proving you wrong," he says as we stop in front of the cable car station. He pulls me towards the cashier and he pays for the both of us.

"Are you serious?"

He just shrugs at me.

Oh boy.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

It was a bad idea, no doubt.

The cable car ascends and I watch Minho with concern as he keeps his eyes closed whilst breathing hard.

"Fvck," he murmurs as he grips onto the railings.

"Minho? It's alright, open your eyes."

"No."

"Come on, it looks so cool!"

He inhales sharply before opening his eyes to look at me. I smile reassuringly and pat his back gently.

"Look down. Isn't it nice?"

He closes his eyes once more before looking down. "Yeah, it is."

I grin and finally stop patting his back. Just then, the cable car shakes when a child starts jumping.

"Shit!"

Minho suddenly hugs me as he buries his face on the crook of my neck. It took me a couple of seconds before I realised it. My whole face heats up and I suddenly find it hard to breathe.

"Minho..." I only managed to say his name.

"Oh." He releases the hug slowly and scratches his nape. He grips onto the railings again before looking away.

Minho's hug was so unexpected, but it doesn't feel uncomfortable for some reason. I'm pretty sure I didn't eat anything bad, but my tummy feels a little funny.

"We're here."

Minho grabs my right hand as we exit the cable car, and though I'm blushing for the umpteenth time today, I just let him hold onto me.

We stop at a corner to get ourselves together.

"I'll just message Jisung," I say as I let go of his hand, typing immediately. Once I'm done, I put my phone back into my pocket.

I look at Minho guiltily as I scratch my head in shame. "I'm sorry, Minho. I wasn't trying to make fun of you, I was just surprised that you actually have a fear because you always look tough. I didn't mean to put you through that."

I was ready to get shouted at, but he just rolls his eyes. "Tsk. You say sorry too much. What's done is done."

"I still feel bad though. How can I make it up to you?" I blink repeatedly because I can feel my eyes watering. Here I go again.

"Don't cry, I guess?"

"Okay." I sniff.

"I'm the one you're apologising to but you're the one crying." He flicks my forehead. "It's fine, I mean it."

"Are you sure?" I hastily wipe my eyes. "What else do you want? Aren't you hungry?"

"I'm sure. Just get whatever makes you feel better, people might think I'm making you cry," he says as he looks around.

"I want milkshake." I look up at him expectantly.

"Let's get milkshakes then." He chuckles.

"It's right there." I point to the shop.

Minho smiles and reaches for my hand, intertwining our fingers together. "There's so many people, I don't want you to get lost."

I look at our hands and the funny sensation in my tummy soars. Whatever this nice feeling is... I like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 243 16
"So, if I grow taller than you, you'll marry me, right?" Torn apart by distance, Hyunjin lost his childhood friend. Hope was rekindled when she retur...
9.7K 930 41
Black and white, that's all you see when your heart has been broken. In a world were colours are run by emotions, a loner strive through with the abi...
116K 3.3K 35
i fell onto my bed, crying as much as i could. i didn't think unrequited love would be so hurtful to me. i didn't even think i would admit the feelin...
522K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...