Daddy's Girl

By sunnidais21

She told me to ask you to let me out and lock up for the night." "Oh okay well Eri should almost be don-" her... More

The new book
Intro pt.1
Intro Part 2
Cast and Crew
Graduation Day
Wet and Hard
Daddy
In Charge
Finally
More
New

Sorry

6.6K 61 15
By sunnidais21

Hey so I'm making an executive decision to end Daddy's Girl. I know y'all probably hate me right now but please don't. I'm going to continue the other stories but I feel like I can't go anywhere with this story anymore. Now I will leave the previous chapters up for nostalgia, but I will not be continuing it. Now maybe in the future I'll write the finale of the book but until then, the book is discontinued. Now to soften the blow I will be writing another book to kinda replace this once,with the same main characters. This 4th time around I will be better developed in the story. I love you guys and don't forget to read, vote, and comment on His Diamond and In Charge.

💓💓💓💓💓😙 Diamond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.4K 44
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
786K 79.5K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...