Astro Boy x Reader // The Apo...

By Sailor_Astro

How long ago was it? I can't remember. Without people celebrating the end of the year, or the beginning of a... More

This Is My Life
I'm Hungry
An Eye For An Eye A Zombie For A House
Is He Trustworthy?
His Home
Thoughts
Day In The Life Of Survives
Curiosity Killed The Survivor
Plans For The Future
Penny For Your Thoughts?
Arriving
Starting A New
The End

Finally Meeting Him

439 18 31
By Sailor_Astro

"First day of school, pretty nerve wracking right?" Minako asked.

"Yeah. I'm just glad I have you with me." You smiled. "You're always so good at making friends."

"It's part of my charm." She winked at you.

"Do you think we will make some new friends?" You asked, hiking up your school bag.

"Of course we will!" She smiled. "And even if we don't, who cares? We have each other!" She placed her arm around you.

You grabbed your bag out of the car and placed on your back. You were more halfway to the school so you couldn't go back now. You grabbed a packet of canned lollies and opened it. You started chewing on them while walking to school. They tasted horrible, but that didn't matter, what mattered was filling up your stomach so you didn't die.

You had finished the can and let it fall on the ground. You had reached the school gates and walked in. Everything just seemed worse when you got inside the school grounds.

You dropped your bag outside of your classroom, but didn't walk in. Instead, you walked to back of the school where the uniform shop was. You walked inside and looked around. You had no idea what size you were anymore.

"Lets see now.." You looked at the clothes on display and compared your body shape to the doll that wore the dresses. "Too small." You took the summer clothes and threw them onto the floor near the door. "Let's try winter, whenever that's going to be." You pushed aside the other uniforms and went for the long sleeve winter one. Right now, you were wearing the summer one, but you felt like you'd put on the winter one this time. Even though the only difference was that the sleeves were longer. You picked up the winter uniform and left the summer one on the floor. You walked out of the shop and back to your classroom.

You grabbed your bag and walked into the hallways of the school. You dropped your bag at your locker, locker number 63. You placed your bag down and sighed. "I wonder if the school's water system is still working..." You walked over to the bathrooms to check if your could have a shower, and to your surprise, there was actually water! You immediately undressed yourself and quickly washed your hair and body before the water ran out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was the best shower I have ever had in my whole life.." You sighed happily and dried yourself. You placed on your clean school uniform and then styled your hair into a (H/S). You felt fresh again, like all the blood and gore and been washed away down the drain. You blinked at yourself in the mouldy mirror and then turned around.

"Don't look at me while I'm changing Rei!" You teased her. She got flustered and punched you in the arm.

"At least I don't stare at myself every two seconds!" She stuck her tongue out at you.

"Do we really need to fight in the change rooms?" Ami asked, brushing down her uniform and packing up her sports clothes.

"I can't help it if Rei is a pervert!" You grinned.

"I'm not a pervert!" She hit you over the side of the head.

"OW!" You cried, rubbing your head.

You walked out the room and shivered as the cold air hit your body. You may have been in winter uniform, but your legs were usually covered by bandages. You continued to walk back to your locker, but that's when you heard running. The sound of boots smacking against the plastic floor startled you. You booked it back to your bag where you had left your knife. You were dead meat without it in your hands. Once you had the knife in your grasp, you frantically looked around you, waiting to see some zombie running after you, but there was no one. You heard a cry coming from down the hall and you stepped back. Zombies didn't yelp, they barely even make a noise, so that could only mean..

You quickly started to run over to the noise of someone in pain and were shocked to see a boy! He was fighting three zombies. One seemed to be a teacher and the other two looked to be students. His leg was leaking some sort of black substance. It may have been blood! You quickly sprung into action and stabbed the zombie that was about to bite him from behind in the head. You pulled the knife out and watched the zombie fall the the floor. The zombie was a male student that was wearing glasses, it amazed you how they stayed on though.

The boy kicked a student with short black hair and it fell back to the ground. Before the teacher could pounce at the boy, you stabbed its spine, the zombie fell the the floor, unable to move its body when it's back was broken.

You and the boy both made eye contact, no zombie in the way of your connection anymore. You blinked a few times but he didn't. You stepped back, his wide brown eyes telling you that he was just as surprised as you were.

"Y-Your leg." You struggled to break the connection between both of your eyes, but you managed to look down at his wounded leg, only to see that he was bleeding oil, and his fake skin was pealed off to reveal metal! You gasped and held your knife up to his neck. "You're a robot!" You hissed. "Why are you here? This is my school!"

"I-I'm sorry! I just thought that I could fix myself using some of your s-supplies!" He shut his eyes tightly and held his hands up. You looked back down to his leg, it was pretty beat up. You didn't take pity on him though, he was a robot, they didn't feel pain.

"What's your name?" You asked sternly.

"Astro Boy!" He replied very nervously.

"Do you know any other survivors?" You asked.

"I do! I have some friends and family who are still alive!" He kept his eyes closed as you interrogated him.

"Lucky machine..." You mumbled.

"W-What?" He opened one eye to look at you. You got a better look at him this time, he was shorter than you and looked a bit younger. He hair looked perfect, so perfect it didn't even look real and his clothes looked a bit roughed up. You sighed and lowered you knife.

"Come with me. I'll take you to the science room." You turned to the side and started speed walking. Astro ran after you. He felt very submissive and felt if were to ask your name, he would be cut up into little pieces. You glanced back at him, he looked so shy and nervous, he reminded you of yourself a long time ago. "My name is (Y/N)."

Astro smiled up at you slightly. "Nice to meet you." He said. You turned a sharp corner and opened the classroom door to the science room.

"What kind of things do you need?" You asked.

"Do you have anything battery wise?" He asked. "And maybe something that cleans off rust?"

You nodded and got looking, to be honest, you had no idea where anything was anymore, so it took you a while to find the right items.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astro sat himself on a table and lifted his broken leg onto his knee. You had gotten him exactly what he needed. He wiped away the oil with a cloth and started to fix himself. You watched as he played around, he had no idea what he was doing. He started to sweat as you lifted a brow at his techniques to putting together the wires and what not.

"Do you know how to fix yourself?" You questioned, looking at him.

He laughed nervously. "You see, Reno always fixes me if I've ever gotten damaged." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Is that your brother?" You asked him, picking up the screw driver and tinkering away at his leg. He tensed up as a small 'A-Ah!' Escaped his mouth when you started fixing him.

"N-Not really." He shook his head, red starting to colour his cheeks. "Adopted brother in a way..!"

"Huh." You put down the screw and picked up the cloth to dab away at the oil again. "I used to have a brother." You looked for any mistake you could have made.

"What.. was his name?" Astro asked.

"(Y/N), we would like you to meet your baby brother! Lucas!" You parents lowered a basket to show you small baby with a patch of ruffled hair on his head, his eyes opened and he started to blink slowly at you.

"Lucas.." You pulled away. "His name was Lucas." You looked up at Astro. "Didn't you say you needed batteries?" You asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm low on energy.." He sighed.

"Could you perhaps take some solar energy?"

"I could use anything as long as it's energy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
43.6K 432 34
This is my 1st book off of a brain injury that almost killed me i am 6/24 months healed so plz dont hate on me that much. The story is about a younge...
40.1K 1K 13
✎ . . . Disease Outbreak / Zombie Apocalypse AU. IRL-Based. ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☛ . . . You were wallowing in both your self pity and t...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...