Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"The Concert" Part 2.

393 10 7
By notcoincidental

Richies POV

Ok I'm like freaking out right now, within the next 3 hours we are all gonna meet our favorite band in the world.

(Btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tyler Joseph aka the lead singer in Twenty One Pilots I just want to take a moment to thank him for everything he's done and continues to do, his music keeps me going and has inspired me so much it has told me to stay alive, it has helped me through my depression and anxiety I love everything about him and he inspires me with my own writing skills and to do what I believe in thank you and happy birthday ty ty)

Suddenly I feel my pocket buzzing. I slip my hand in and pull out my phone. Alison was FaceTiming me. I pick it up.

Richie: Hey Alison, is everything ok?

Alison: yeah everything is fine I just wanted to see how it's going, I didn't really expect you to answer this call.

Richie: it's going good um we are just waiting for the show to start.

Alison: Cool, um yeah mike actually threw up.

Richie: WHAT?

Alison: I was setting up like pillows in your sleeping bags and he jumped up and ran to the basement bathroom to throw up so he's not gonna go to school tomorrow.

Eddie: what's going on?

Richie: Mike threw up.

Alison: everything's good now, he's fine just getting some air outside right now.

Richie: ok well I'm gonna say bye.

Alison: ok bye, I hope you have a great time.

Richie: bye *hangs up*

Millie: Mike threw up? That sucks.

Richie: yeah, well at least he doesn't have to walk in hell tomorrow.

They all give me a weird look.

Richie: I mean school.

Katie: oooh ok

The lights suddenly go low and the room gets dark. We jump up on our feet quickly.  I hear distant whispers behind us. I can't believe this is actually happening.

Eddie: omg omg omg omg omg!

Katie: it's finally happening.

We see a hand push on the curtain covering the stage and everyone screams. I hold up my flag. Everything gets quiet, you could here a pen drop. We wait. The lights get even darker. I look down at Eddie he had a raised eyebrow but a smile on his face. I look at Katie she was tearing up. Millie had her mouth wide open but it was covered with her hand.

Millie: (whisper) I can't believe this.

Katie: Richie, you're the best cousin in the universe.

Eddie: the best boyfriend in the universe.

Millie: the best friend in the universe, don't tell Max.

Suddenly we hear a voice.

Tyler(lead singer): um hey.

Everyone screams at the top of there lungs. I couldn't hear myself speak. But I was screaming and so were Millie and Katie and Ed's. I could see that all of them were starting to cry including me. I'm proud I made them happy, I happy that they are happy.

Tyler: hey calm down, stop screaming.

The curtain still hasn't lowered so we don't see him just hear him. The screaming quiets down but only a little.

Tyler: ok well let me just say that usually our concerts have lasers and a big screen with like a bunch of cool stuff and I car on fire.

(Which is true I've been to there concerts 3 times)

Tyler: so usually our shows are pretty big but this time since we are in such a small place................ WE STILL GOING BIG.

suddenly the curtain drops and everyone screams, I cannot believe he is right in front of us like the person who's saved my life. He's right there. There was a flaming car too. I look down at Eddie and he's crying his eyes out so is Katie and Millie and me. I'm crying so hard. One of my contacts gets foggy. I'm sobbing. A flaming car was on the stage. Josh (drummer) was at his drum set. Tyler was on the edge of the stage smiling. I can't hear anything besides screaming. We hear the music start playing to Ode To Sleep.

(This song is one of the best song I've heard and if you're not a fan of rap skip to 1:00)

We all start screaming. Tyler walks over to the microphone. He smiles takes a deep breath and start rapping. I look down and see Eddie crying his eyes out smiling and singing along. He looks at me and hugs me tight.

Eddie: I LOVE YOU.

I could barely hear him but I knew what he was saying. I whisper "I love you too" knowing he can't hear me. I scream sing along while crying. I look over to see kat and mills holding there hands up and crying while singing. I love my friends, I love Eddie. Everything is perfect and fun and just amazing. I'm at a pretty good place in life right now. Now Tyler's getting into the chorus.

Tyler: I'll stay awake cause the darks not taking prisoners tonight.

Katie: YOU'RE SO HOT! I LOVE YOU!

I laugh. I hold my flag up higher. I'm so happy and I'm not a happy person. But right now I am. I'm here with my best friends at a Twenty One Pilots concert disobeying eddies mom.

*a few song later/ about a half a hour*

Tyler: are you guys enjoying this?

Audience: WOOOOO

Tyler: we haven't performed in a place this small in like forever, it's crazy, it definitely takes me back to my fetus years.

*laughs*

Tyler: well I thought since I am performing in a small place and I feel like a kid again how about we throw it back a little.

The beginning of Kitchen Sink starts playing and everyone screams.

( skip to 1:02 if you just wanna get to the lyrics and actual singing)

We sing along and cry. And just let go for a few minutes and breathe that's what it's like just like when you're under water for to long and you come up and it feels so nice just to breath. We sing along they do backflips off the piano and some cool tricks.

*the end of the night*

Tyler: ok so this has probably been one of the best shows ever. Um I feel like you guys I really into it and you guys are just awesome. So I wanna say I will definitely miss performing in a venue as small as this and I love you all so much.

The audience screams.

Tyler: I just wanna day thank you for all the positivity, we would be nothing without you guys. I love you josh.

Josh: ok. *laughs*

Tyler: you wanna talk?

Josh: well I don't really talk much in shows but um ditto.

Tyler: *laughs* ok well it has been amazing and I hope you guys had a great ass time. *plays piano* I love you all so much same with josh and we would be nothing without you.

He's playing the beginning of trees.

Richie: guys he's gonna do trees. *tearing up*

Eddie grabs my hand and smiles at me, I would be nothing with out him. Tyler starts singing.

Eddies POV

Tyler starts singing trees and the tears just come rolling out. This will be an experience I will never forget. I love Richie and Millie and Katie. I sing along.

(I don't think for a second you guys actually are listening to these songs but they are really good in my opinion)

Josh starts putting his drums in the crowd on a platform. The audience holds it up while josh jumps up on it. Oh my this is happening.

Eddie: I LOVE YOU JOSH!

He gets down low. He reaches HE GRABS MY HAND OH MY GOD JOSH DUN JUST TOUCHED ME!

Tyler is now getting on his platform. He reaches down AND HE TOUCHES ME OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! I wave my gay ass flag up. And I see Tyler signal. Give it.
I pass the flag to him. OH MY GOOOD NO FUCKING WAY HES PUTTING IT AROUND HIS SHOULDERS!

He starts banging the drums.

Audience: NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA!

They bang on the drums and steam comes out if the tubes. Confetti shoots out.

Audience: HEY HEY HEY HEY

I love life right now. After the songs almost over they go back to the stage and bow. I saw them both smile their pure smiles. I feel Richie grab my shoulder and turn me around.

Richie: ok we gotta get out of here and get in line to the meet and greet if we are gonna get home in time.

We push through the crowd and run out down to the meet and greet line. Only 3 people were in it.

Richie: ok it's gonna be about 10 minutes until Tyler and josh get down here.

Eddie: I'm gonna meet my favorite people like ever well I mean besides you guys.

Millie: yeah I mean I would date josh if I could.

Richie: I'm sweating and shaking like oh my god.

I grab his hand.

Eddie: Richie, I love you, thank you so much for doing this and bringing us. Like seriously this is the best thing that I think ever happened to me.

Katie: same.

Millie: you really hit it on the spot trashmouth.

I can't believe this is happening.

Eddie: HE TOUCHED ME!

Richie: ME TOO

Katie: JOSH TOUCHED ME.

Richie: and Tyler took the flag.

Eddie: yeah, Tyler touched my flag, I'm hanging it on my wall.

We laugh. The line gets longer behind us. We wait a few more minutes as the line grows. A bodyguard walked over to the door that Tyler and josh were supposed to be behind. The people in front of us go on in to meet them. I start breathing heavily. Richie quickly pulls out my inhaler and gives it to me. I grab it and use it.

Eddie: oh my god they are behind that fucking door like whaaat!

Richie: omg omg omg omg omg.

Millie: shit shit shit shit shit.

Katie: what the fuck!

We wait for a few minutes until the people in front of us came out. One of them were crying. Our group was next. Richie steps up I breathe in and out. Richie twists open the door and we step in. I thought they would be right there but we had to turn around the corner and then THEY WERE THERE! I bend down to the ground and start crying my eyes out. I here all of them crying too. I just in my own little bubble. I have my face in my hands.

Tyler: hey, what's up.

I can hear them walk over.

Millie: sorry he's just freaking out.

I open my eyes and see them. Richie grabs my hand and pulls me up.

Eddie: I'm sorry.

Josh: oh my gosh, no it's fine. That's sweet. Look

They give me a hug as I'm crying my eyes out. I look at Katie and she is just crying and crying. Her eyes were red. They hug us all and bring us over to this little station thing.

Tyler: ok, your cameras or phones?

We get our phones out. Their bodyguards come over and take the phones to take pictures.

Millie: *wipes tears* I look like trash *laugh

Guy: everyone smile.

We all smile really big and cheesy. Tyler takes his marker and signs our signs and Richie bought a cd they signed. I had a quick little talk where I was just crying and telling them how much they mean to me along with Richie and Millie and Katie. All of us just crying to them. And I feel like they were actually listening too. We leave and wave goodbye. I cannot believe I just met Tyler and josh I feel like I'm just dreaming and I'm about to wake up. We walk out of there hugging. Once we exit we run down to the main doors. We run down laughing out of the venue and down the street. All the way down to the parking lot. We run in the elevator and press the button. I laugh.

Eddie: I cannot believe this.

Richie: I know.

Millie: woo we met josh dun.

Katie: I'm still in shock.

Richie: well let's hope traffic isn't bad and this will be the perfect night.

The elevator opened and we ran out to the car. I hop in the front while the ladies hop in the back. We start driving.

Eddie: oh my god, what a night.

Millie: we are gonna be so tired at school.

Richie: I just wanna skip.

Katie: you guys already skip enough y'all have to go to school and graduate. I'm going to college in August.

Richie: that's crazy, you seem like such a kid.

We drive out of the parking lot and beat traffic and we make it all the way back to my house at 4:40. Once we park in front of my house we grab our stuff and run to the back door. We open it up to see everyone asleep besides Alison.

Millie: (whisper) did you sleep at all?

Alison: yeah but I set an alarm for 4:30 am so I can be the lookout for your mom.

Eddie: you're the best.

We stuff our stuff in our suitcases and quickly get changed in our pajamas. We hop in our sleeping bags.

Alison: well you only have about 30 minutes to sleep.

Eddie: I'm not going to sleep cause I know I wont be able to wake back up.

Richie: same.

Alison: ok well I'm already awake so might as well.

Richie comes over to my sleeping bag to hug me. He comes over and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

Eddie: you know you are like the best boyfriend ever

Katie: um well considering Bill just saved Stan from a mental hospital you guys got second place.

Eddie: Richie would save me from a mental hospital.

Katie: yes he would but did he?

Eddie: no but he not only brought me but you guys to Twenty One Pilots concert. And he went to Indiana with me and he took me to Cracker Barrel like randomly *laugh* and he let me move in to his place for awhile.

Katie: ok ok you guys are really cute Do you remember when we were 5.

Richie: well yeah I think all of us remember when we were five.

Katie: no I think I met Eddie before all this when we were five well eddie was 5 I was 7 and Richie you were 6. I remember but I don't know if it was a birthday party or a family day or something but I remember playing in the sandbox with Richie and Eddie.

Eddie: yeah, I think I remember that and then we went swimming but got in trouble for getting sand in the pool.

Richie: yeah and then we went inside to have some snacks and watch a movie while drying off.

Eddie: *laugh* I knew I knew you.

Ok end of the chapter I hope you enjoyed byyyyyyye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 11.1K 130
~wanna delete this fic so bad but there are so many views 💀 wrote this at 13.
155K 5.4K 25
This story and it's characters are basically full of my own insecurities and fears, so yeah enjoy. If you start getting anxiety because of it I am so...
64.6K 1.2K 12
"you should've told me." "i couldn't." "i would've helped." "you couldn't have, you still can't." - i wrote this book when i was youn...
12.7K 81 36
A Richie Tozier x reader fan fic because I've read all the good ones and I feel like there are lots of very similar ones on here :) I update most da...