Red Room - Marvel Studios [1]

By -SunsetSky-

Alyona was raised to kill. Being trained since she was 6 to become a deadly assassin, she is sold to HYDRA a... More

introduction.
case file.
act one.
playlist.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
sequel.

twenty-one.

11.2K 440 144
By -SunsetSky-

+ sharing +

I had the note from Schmidt tucked in my skirts waist band. He knew that all of the factories and bases had been compromised, only the one that I had saved and the ones not on the map safe from hell fire. I was utterly done with being Allison, desperately wanting to be Alyona once again. The train was something that seemed interesting to me, did he want me on that train? Or did he want me to tell the Americans about the train?

'Do what you must do' ran over in my head over and over again. I deciphered it as he wanted me on the train, to take me somewhere I was needed.

I walked down a cobbled street, my long green coat reaching down to my knees. Bucky was on one side of me and Steve was on the other, both of them leading me to their shared living area."Who's sleeping on the couch then?" I asked looking at either man, a smirk on my face as they stared back at me. "You could just sleep in my bed if you want" Bucky said cheekily, nudging me gently with his elbow, causing me to push him a little bit. 

"Oh how nice of you to volunteer to sleep on the couch" I said patting him on the shoulder. Just as I did I stumbled along, almost falling into Steve but he caught me before I could. I looked down at my shoe the heel on my right shoe snapped in on itself. "Shit" I mumbled reaching down and just taking the shoe off, causing both of the men to stop walking.

"Isn't that just great" I chuckled taking off both shoes and just standing on the cold damp floor in my stockings. "These were my favourite shoes" I pouted holding them in my hand and beginning to walk again, Steve and Bucky following after me. "You want a piggy back?" Steve joked, a smile spread widely on his face. "I think I'll pass doll" I said the cold stone hitting the bottom of my foot aggressively. "Can we hurry my feet are cold" I said starting to walk a little faster, walking on my toes as I jogged lightly.

"You two excited for tomorrow?" Steve asked as we picked up the pace a little. "Yeah sure, following captain America into the jaws of death" I joked starting to walk on my toes to keep my heels off the floor. "You can handle it, that guard you took down last time was out cold" he replied, tucking his hands into his pockets. "Thanks I do try" I said with a chuckle as we reached the gate that sat in front of Bucky and Steve's shared apartment.

Most of the SSR workers that worked in the compound were based in London, having houses and families of there own. But while we were stationed here we got issued small apartments, nothing special. Bucky unlocked the red door, opening it as i ran inside, wiping my wet feet on the door mat, rubbing one on top of the other. The small couch was a deep red colour, complementing the red cushioned chairs around the table. "You want a beer?" Bucky asked me taking off his  cap and placing it on the hook to the side of the door.

The apartment was a lot different to mines and Peggy's, the dining table sitting to the side of the living room, red decor scattered all around the room. "No, we have a mission tomorrow" Steve said lightly brushing past me and falling onto the couch with a thud. "You can't even get drunk, what are you scared of?" I said sitting down next to him, crossing one leg over the other.

"Nothing, just don't want one of you to get hurt" he said looking down at his lap. "Don't get all mushy on us Steve" I said lightly slapping his bicep. "We'll be fine, I'm and experienced agent" I said as Bucky squeezed in next to me, causing me to get squished in between him and Steve.

"And where would you be without me saving you from all those fights?" He said with a smile, throwing one of his arms around my shoulders. I turned my head to look at him, he casually smirked at me and winked before turning his attention back to Steve, which I did as well, deciding not to protest. "Plus, you get to use your new shield" I nudging his side with my elbow causing him to squirm, which caused him to push my into Bucky.

"Stop moving this couch isn't very large" I said pushing him back down the other end. "Well it's made it two" Steve said in defence, just deciding to stand up."Wow you just called me fat" I said sliding along to where Steve was sitting, Bucky's arm falling off of me shoulders.

"You have broad shoulders" Steve said smuggly, tilting his head to the side. "Excuse me, you've got the broadest shoulders ever" I said placing my hands on my knees, looking at him pointedly. "It was the serum" he said walking behind the island into the kitchen, taking a glass out of the cupboard and filling it with water.

"Yes well, better broad shoulders than skinny and 5ft" I joked squinting my eyes at him. Bucky started laughing, a small smirk sitting on Steve's face as he took a drink. "That one hit home" he said letting a hand fall over his heart. I pouted my bottom lip at him, before both of us broke out in wide smiles. "Well you called my shoulders broad" I said leaning my elbow on the side of he couch, placing my cheek on my hand.

I saw a small pocket watch looking thing sitting on the table at the side of the couch, picking it up and opening it. There was a compass on one side, and a picture of a well known agent on the other. I look up at Steve to see him and Bucky silently arguing, making large hand gestures . As soon as I look at Bucky, both of them stopped, clearing their throats.

"You two okay?" I asked innocently, Bucky smiling at me and nodding his head. "What's this?" I said holding up the compass to let Steve see what I was looking at before throwing it at Bucky to let him see. He caught it with ease, looking at it as I did as he let out a loud laugh at Steve. "Okay that's enough of that" Steve said running forward and snapping it out of Bucky's hands. "You're so pathetic" Bucky said laughing at him rubbing his face with his hand. "Just take her out already" I said throwing my hands into the air in defeat.

"She wouldn't say yes, not after the other day" Steve said running a hand over his hair. "What happened the other day?" Bucky said looking between me and Steve. "Our Captain here kissed Lorraine, you know the Private with the blonde hair who wears her top button undone" I said clarifying what happened a few days ago.

"It wasn't like that" Steve defended, pushing himself up onto the kitchen counter. "Well Peggy wasn't very happy about it, but if you asked her out she'd forget about it" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Steve's never been the best with the ladies" Bucky said to me, sounding a little jokingly, Steve rolling his eyes at him. "Because you were my best friend" Steve said pointing at Bucky, raising his voice a little bit. "You flatter me" Bucky said smugly, smiling back at Steve. "Right well, before you two can make anymore fun of me, I'm going to bed. We have a 4am wake up call, be prepared" Steve said swiftly walking into what I'm guessing was his room, slamming the door behind him.

I made eye contact with Bucky, both of us smiling widely, on the verge of fits of laughter. I threw my head back, letting my hair fall over the back of the sofa. "This couch isn't that comfortable, hope you have fun sleeping here" I said patting the empty spot in between us. "I cannot believe you are stealing my bed" he said turning towards me and bringing his feet up onto the couch.

"I'm a guest" i said copying his action and tangling me legs with his. "You could share" he said simply, trying to kick me gently.

"Sorry doll, but I don't do sharing"

——

A/N: I hate the way I ended this chapter but hey ho I guess.
First update of 2019!!!! Woohoo bring on the year and let's hope it's better than 2018.
Anyway, would you guys prefer it if I split up the books when the movie changes, or leave it as one big book????
Anyway read this mediocre chapter and let's hope the next one will be better!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 8.4K 94
"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ROGERS?" you yell "YOU! YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!" he yells back "WHY? WHAT DID I DO?" "NOTHING! THAT'S THE PROBLEM Y/N! EVERYDAY YOU...
230K 5K 30
The Avengers learn about a hidden HYDRA base and make a plan to execute a mission to find if there is anything there of use. Steve, Bucky, Tony and P...
1.1M 27.1K 73
What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 for her powers. When she escaped she dec...
2.7M 76.1K 32
' "Put her down, Bucky." It was Steve. Staring up into Bucky's eyes that were now glued to the captain, Brenna saw the soft blue turn to steel. A lo...