tom holland imagines

By marvelbws

tumblr sucks dick so i'm backing up all the imagines i've written there. enjoy :) More

beach day
lazy morning (blurb)
rainy days (blurb)
another kid (blurb)
infinity war aftermath (blurb)
dating tom (headcanon)
will you marry me? (headcanon)
jealous!tom (headcanon)
baby fever (headcanon)
pet names (headcanon)
sunday cuddles (headcanon)
jealous!reader (headcanon)
favourite girls (headcanon)
sick days (headcanon)
learning how to drive (headcanon)
telling tom you're pregnant (headcanon)
family
hello beautiful

drunk in love

1.2K 23 13
By marvelbws

The sound of the loud music playing through the many speakers spread throughout the house was enough for a slight headache to start making its way to your head. You tried to ignore it as you took another sip from your drink.

Your best friend had begged for you to come to this party for over a week, but it always ended on you turning her down. You had broken up with your boyfriend a little more than a month ago, and you really felt like you weren't in the place to go out and have fun.

That was until you realised what you were depriving yourself of. Do I really want to spend the rest of my life laying on my bed with a bucket of ice cream by my side and just quit having a normal, healthy life while feeling sorry for myself? The breakup was over a month ago, he's probably over it by now. I think it's time for me to get over it too. Those were your final thoughts before agreeing to go to the party with your friend.

Being honest, you didn't even know whose party this was, and you highly doubted your friend knew either. Her exact words were 'he's a guy from college, anyone's invited'. So there you were, surrounded by people you didn't know, with five drinks already in your system, and your determination on getting absolutely hammered.

A few hours passed before you could actually feel the alcohol controlling your actions as you danced around an awful amount of sweaty bodies. You had completely lost track of your best friend, the last time you saw her being over half an hour ago, devouring some guy she just met. Dancing like there was no one watching, you suddenly felt an arm touching your shoulder.

"(y/n), is that you?" You heard a familiar voice say and you turned around to meet his face.

"Oh my God, Tom!" You exclaimed cheerfully as you went to hug him. "I haven't seen you in ages!"

"We literally saw each other last week," Tom reasoned with furrowed eyebrows. "How drunk are you? Harrison would totally freak out if he saw you right now." He stated with amusement.

"He's not here, is he?" You asked as worry quickly rushed through your body at the thought of your older brother seeing you in that state.

"Chill, he didn't come," Tom reassured you and you sighed in relief.

Tom has been your brother's best friend for as long as you can remember. When you were younger, the three of you would always hang out together, he became like a second brother to you. The age gap between you and Harrison is only of two years, so it's logical that hanging with him and his friends would appear so natural. But as time went by, you and Tom drifted apart, mainly because Harrison thought hanging with his little sister was lame. But you couldn't exactly blame him, since those thoughts started to appear early in his teenage years —also known as the time he became stupid.

Maybe drifting apart from you was a good thing for Tom, since he was starting to develop feelings for you in his early teens. Not seeing you as often as he used to really helped him get rid of those feelings. Although, he couldn't help but notice how his stomach would flip every time he saw you —even now, with the both of you being in your early twenties. But he'd always ignore it, telling himself those feelings are completely gone because, why wouldn't they? It happened years ago, and it was probably just a stupid high school crush.

"Will you dance with me?" You asked with a goofy smile on your face, the alcohol doing all the talking. "I'm all by myself," you said with pouty lips.

"You came here on your own?" Tom asked, suddenly sobering up a little, worry replacing the alcohol in his system.

"No, I came with Claire but-" you stopped to look around yourself to see if you could find her. "I lost her," you concluded with a little frown that Tom found absolutely adorable, but maybe it was just the alcohol taking control of his mind.

As soon as you both started dancing, Tom couldn't help himself but stare as you rocked your hips back and forth. Good thing he could blame the alcohol this time. He placed both his hands on your waist as the two of you danced to the beat of the rather catchy song playing through the speakers.

Without thinking twice, Tom leaned over until your faces were only a few inches away from each other. Your foreheads were pressed together and you found yourself staring at his lips, suddenly intrigued by them. Did he always have such nice lips? How did I never notice?Tom, too, was staring at your lips, trying to clear his mind and doubting his next moves.

But before any other thought that could possibly make him back away could cross his mind, a little voice inside his head muttered a 'screw it' and before he knew it, he was crashing his lips against yours.

The kiss was rather sweet and tender considering the state you both were in. His lips fit so well with yours, it was like they were made for each other. You could feel the corners of Tom's mouth curl up in a tiny smile, although you weren't a hundred percent sure of it. For all you knew, the alcohol could be making you imagine things.

It was you who broke the kiss a few moments later, looking for air. "What was that for?" You asked with your eyes still shut, pressing your forehead back against his.

"I don't even know," Tom whispered, his hot breath brushing against your lips. "I'm a little drunk too." He admitted with a chuckle. You just shrugged it off as if it wasn't a big deal and kept on dancing.

A couple of hours had passed and Tom's drunken state was pretty much gone since he didn't have that many drinks. Although, you were still very wasted.

"Hey, (y/n), why don't I take you home? It's getting really late." Tom suggested as he wrapped an arm around your body to help you balance yourself.

You nodded. "Fine, I think Claire went home with that guy anyway."

Once you were both sitting inside Tom's car, an alarming thought came across your mind.

"Wait!" You yelled, making Tom jump in his seat.

"Holy shit, (y/n)!" He exclaimed as he placed a hand on his pounding chest. "You scared the crap out of me! What is it?"

"You can't take me home," you began with wide eyes.

"Why not?" Tom frowned in confusion as he started the car.

"Harrison is there, he can't see me like this." You explained, slightly stumbling with your own words.

"(y/n), you're being ridiculous." Tom tried to reason with you. "He can't get mad, you aren't a teenager anymore."

"Yeah, try telling him that." You fought back and sighed. "Can I please stay at your place tonight?"

"I don't know," Tom trailed off. Taking you over to his apartment didn't sound like a smart idea, especially in the state you were in and with a bit of alcohol still running through his system. God knows what might happen.

"Please, Tom," you begged. "I'll leave as soon as possible, please?" You pouted and Tom sighed heavily, knowing he'd regret this soon enough.

"Can I ask you something?" You began as you sat next to him on the kitchen counter.

"I think you just did." Tom replied with a smirk.

You were both at his place sharing a cup of coffee in his kitchen at 4:25AM. What could possibly go wrong?

"Very funny," you playfully rolled your eyes at him. "Why did we drift apart? We used to be as close as you and Haz are."

Tom sat straight on his seat and cleared his throat. "I don't know, I guess we just-" he was at loss of words. "Grew up?" He concluded, but it sounded more like a question rather than a statement.

"That isn't exactly an excuse," you laughed.

"I know, but what do you expect? Teenagers are dicks. I guess Harrison didn't want to be seen hanging with his little sister." He paused before adding; "it's not like we're total strangers, we still hang out."

That wasn't a total lie, whenever Tom came over to your house the three of you would watch a movie together or just hang out, and Harrison wouldn't push you away like he used to back when you were teens.

"But it's not like it used to be," you pointed out and the room went silent for a few seconds. Tom had absolutely no idea what to say. "Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure." Tom answered, his throat dry.

"What was that for? You know, back at the party."

Tom's eyes opened widely, not knowing what to say. Mainly because he didn't even know why he did that. "I honestly don't know. I'm sorry I did it, I guess I had a couple of drinks and I just-"

He was suddenly cut off by your lips being pressed on his. Tom was a little shocked, but soon enough he closed his eyes and kissed you back, slowly melting into the kiss. His hands quickly flew around your waist as yours found their way up to his hair, tangling your fingers in his curls.

Tom stood up from his seat and with one swift move, he grabbed your thighs and gently squeezed them, signalling for you to jump. You did so, and wrapped your legs around his waist as he pinned you to the closest wall, not once breaking the kiss. Tom kissed you hungrily before moving his lips down your neck, slightly sucking on it as you leaned your head back to give him more access. He left a trail of kisses up and down your neck before finally going back to you lips.

You smiled goofily into the kiss as Tom started walking backwards, heading to his bedroom. Once his legs met the edge of his bed, he sat down as you kept on kissing him while now sitting on his lap. Your hands ran soothingly through his hair and he grabbed your hips to roll you over so you were now laying on your back as he hovered over you.

You giggled and he moved his lips from yours to your jaw. You grabbed Tom's face with both of your hands to attach your lips with his again, kissing him hungrily. His hand went under your shirt and started caressing your skin, until he realised what was about to happen.

"Wait," he muttered in between kisses. "Are you sure about this?"

"Why wouldn't I?" You questioned with your eyes still shut.

"Because," he panted. "You're still pretty drunk." He explained, his eyes never leaving your lips. "And I'm not entirely sober."

"Tom, I want to do this." You stated before a hiccup left your mouth, making you giggle slightly.

"We can stop whenever you want, okay? You just have to tell me." You just hummed in response as you grabbed the back of his neck to connect your lips one more time.

As the morning came, you could feel a pounding headache hit you as soon as you woke up, making you mentally roll you eyes. Rolling over on the bed, you bumped into someone else's body. Frowning, you slowly opened your eyes, being extremely careful with not letting the sunlight peeking through the curtains hit your eyes. You finally came to the realisation that you weren't in your room, and it only took you a few seconds to realise who was laying next to you on the bed.

Slowly turning your head, your eyes finally met Tom, who was sleeping peacefully beside you. It didn't take you long to notice how the two of you were fully naked. Your eyes opened widely as the only thoughts that were going through your head were that this was all a big mistake.

"Tom?" You whispered as you shook his shoulder. "Tom, wake up." You said louder this time, since he barely even moved.

"Hmm?" He managed to mutter as he struggled to open his eyes. Once he did, he shot you a sleepy smirk. "Hey, love." His voice was raspy and you couldn't help yourself but think how unbelievably hot his morning voice was. You shook your thoughts away, trying to focus on the main issue.

"Don't 'hey, love' me." You scolded him, trying extremely hard to cover the blush rising up your cheeks with your hair. "What even happened?" You asked, although it was more to yourself.

"I think that's pretty obvious," Tom replied with a cheeky grin that would usually make your insides twist, but right now it did nothing but piss you off.

"If you try to be a smartass with me one more time, I swear to God, I'll kill you." You warned him before you started rubbing your temples in hope to ease the pain.

"Fine, I'm sorry." Tom rolled over so he was laying on his side and supporting his head with his hand. "Listen, (y/n), we were both really drunk last night." He began. "And I tried to stop you and make you see things clearly, but I was a little drunk too so, uh, it just happened." He concluded before nervously scratching the back of his head. "I'm really sorry."

You sighed heavily as you felt the hungover starting to literally kill you. "Here's what we'll do; you're gonna make me one hell of a breakfast, I'll get my ass out of your apartment, and we won't tell anybody this ever happened." You stated, covering your chest with the sheets. "Especially Harrison, if he finds out he'll bring hell up to here and there's a really big chance you'll end up dead." You exaggerated and Tom chuckled a bit, but you noticed how he sighed and swallowed hard. "Deal?"

"Deal," Tom nodded.

"Great, now if you'll excuse me you'll have to cover your eyes so I can get dressed." Tom playfully rolled his eyes at you before placing the bedsheet over his head.

You quickly got out of his bed and started gathering your clothes, which were messily spread all across his room.

"You've got to be kidding me," you muttered to yourself, but it was loud enough for him to hear.

"What happened?"

"Uh, nothing. I just can't find my top anywhere." You answered with a heavy sigh. I certainly can't leave the apartment in my bra.

"You can borrow one of my shirts if you want," Tom suggested, his voice a little muffled because of his head still being under the covers. "They're in the top drawer."

You nodded your head before realising he couldn't see you and went to open his drawer, quickly grabbing a random t-shirt and tossing it over your head. It was a bit oversized since it covered most of your thighs, but that would have to do.

"You can open your eyes now," you announced and Tom quickly got rid of the sheets covering his eyesight.

He gasped as soon as he saw you. "You look really good in my clothes." And once again, the cheeky grin made an appearance.

Blushing, you grabbed a pillow and threw it right at his face. "Shut up."

A week had gone by without either the two of you talking about the subject. You wouldn't admit it to yourself, but all you wanted to do was talk about it with Tom so you could find out why it happened. Sure, you were both drunk and it was just a mistake, but did he do it just because he was drunk? Even though you hated to admit it, you were at least a bit conscious and certainly hoping things would've ended the way they did.

But what if he wasn't? What if he was just drunk and slept with the first girl that happened to be near him? What if it meant absolutely nothing to him, meaning it was just a one night stand he'd forget soon enough?

But the scariest thought that came across your mind was, why do I care so much? That lead to you having a crisis on whether you were starting to like Tom. But that wasn't an option. Why on Earth would you like your brother's best friend? That just sounds ridiculous. But as ridiculous as it sounded, those thoughts were what kept you awake at night for a week now.

Harrison had told you he'd go over to Tom's that night and asked if you wanted to come with him. After a few seconds of thinking about it you decided to accept his offer, too scared of him somehow finding out what happened with Tom.

"Hello, mate." Tom greeted your brother as soon as he opened the door to his apartment. He moved to a side so the two of you could come in. "Hey, (y/n)."

"Hi," you simply answered with half a smile.

Everything was going great and surprisingly to you, things weren't awkward between you and Tom. Although you couldn't tell if it was whether you were both willing to see past this, or if the two of you were making an effort on trying to make it seem like everything was normal in front of Harrison.

"Dude, what is this?" Harrison asked as he came out of the bathroom with an eyelash curler in his hands, making you slightly freak out on the inside. How in hell could I leave that here?

You could tell Tom was at loss of words since all he did was stare at his best friend with wide eyes.

"Did you have a girl over?" Your brother asked with a raised eyebrow and you could feel your body relax a little bit.

"Uh, yeah." Tom muttered as he shook his head. "I keep forgetting she left that here."

Harrison chuckled as he shook his head, finding this situation amusing. "Well, you better give her a call." Tom just nodded his head, unable to say a word.

"I will," Tom answered with a one sided smile, hoping he'd drop the subject now.

A couple of hours passed with no incidents, the three of you managed to watch a movie in Tom's room and before you could start watching a second movie, Harrison asked if you could make popcorn. You agreed with no hesitation, thinking a little time away from Tom's sight would make you calm down a little bit. You had been playing it cool all night, but on the inside you were slowly growing more and more anxious, and you didn't even know why. Maybe it was the fact that you, along with your brother and his best friend, were all sitting on the bed you and Tom had sex on a week ago. Or maybe the thing that was making you anxious were the feelings towards Tom that you tried so hard to ignore.

"Ohh, look what we have here," Harrison sang as he bent over to pick something up from the floor. "Does this belong to Mystery Girl too?" He questioned with an amused smile as he showed Tom the black top he had picked up.

Tom's eyes went wide as he realized who the owner of that top was. "Umm, yeah." He answered with a small chuckle, hoping Harrison wouldn't notice how uncomfortable he got.

"Dude, did you really let her leave without her top?" He asked as he studied the top carefully. He scoffed with a smile plastered on his face. "That's funny, (y/n) has the same top."

It didn't take him too long before he put the pieces together. But once he did, the smile on his face faded completely, and hell broke free.

"You did not."

"Mate, calm down, okay?"

"You fucked my sister? How are you asking me to calm down?"

"There's no need to freak out." Tom said in a rather high pitched tone as he stood up from his bed.

"No need to freak out?" Harrison asked with anger as he stood up as well. He asked yelling this time, and it was loud enough for you to hear from the kitchen.

To say that your heart stopped was an understatement. You left everything you were doing and rushed back to Tom's bedroom to be met by your brother glaring at him, the bed being the only thing between them.

"What the fuck, man?" Harrison yelled and when you attempted to get closer to them, he turned to look at you. "Don't you dare open your mouth, I can't even look at you right now."

"Just breathe, mate, okay?" Tom said trying to keep himself calm. "Listen, what happened was a mistake, alright? Neither of us wanted it to happen."

"If you don't want something to happen then you just don't fucking do it." Harrison fought back, anger filling his eyes.

"Come on, didn't you ever make a mistake?"

"Yeah, but I don't fucking sleep with people unless I mean it!" He screamed back. "So you were just never going to tell me? Were you going to keep this a secret forever?"

"We knew you'd react like this," Tom began, being extremely careful with his words. "We thought not telling anybody would be for the best."

"Besides, we were both drunk. We didn't know what we were doing." You said as you tried to make eye contact with your brother.

"You really do have a death wish, don't you?" Harrison replied as he glared at you.

"Haz, you have to calm down." Tom interrupted.

"That's it, you're dead." Your brother stated before he got closer to Tom, determined to throw a punch.

You quickly walked towards them and stood between them so Harrison wouldn't be able to touch him.

"Harrison, stop it you dick, I love him!" You yelled and suddenly the room went silent.

Your eyes opened widely as you realized what you just said. "You what?" Both Tom and Harrison asked in unison.

"Uh... I-"

"You love him?" Harrison asked in disbelief, looking more calm now. "Since when?"

"You love me?" Tom asked as he turned you around so you were facing each other.

"Uh, yeah I mean-" you started, stumbling with your own words. "I just realized it, but I guess I always-"

You were cut off by Tom's lips crashing against yours as he grabbed your waist to pull you closer to him. "I love you, too." He whispered as soon as he broke away from the kiss.

"Are we all gonna ignore the fact that I'm still here?" Harrison asked, sounding amused now.

Tom and you both chuckled before he said; "I think you just killed the moment."

"Shut up."

requested by anon.

march 10th, 2018.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 493 25
Just a bunch of short stories about you and Tom Holland or Peter Parker, you may request a story if you wish, I do not mind. Read it, don't, I can't...
2.5K 26 11
MCU Imagines from my Tumblr Writing romantically for: All the women Writing platonically for: All the men 🌶 - Spicy/smut ☀️ - fluff 🌨 - angst 🧊...
882 20 7
This is a collection of one-shots/short stories about Tom Holland as Peter Parker, or just Tom Holland in general. I will take requests for prompts...
159K 3.1K 73
Oneshots with spiderkid and avengers. Been reading loads of these recently, so I decided to do my own. Leave comments. I don't own any of the charact...