BTS IMAGINES

By Mariapabo

❝the power of imagination makes us infinite.❞ This is one of those books to read when you can't sleep at nigh... More

Jungkook - Somebody else
Yoongi - crush
Jungkook - i'm here
Jimin - tough day
Yoongi as your brother
Taehyung - Tease (pt.1)
Jungkook - new student (pt.1)
Jungkook - new student (pt.2)
Taehyung - Tease (pt. 2)
Jimin - i'll hug you
Bts - first encounter
Yoongi - paperboy
Hoseok - gone
jungkook - highschool (pt. 1)
Yoongi - Valentine's Day
Jin - ex
Jungkook - highschool (pt. 2)
Jimin - memories
Jin - amusement park
Jungkook - highschool (Finale)
Namjoon - cold hearted
Jungkook - highschool (alternative ending)
Hoseok - different
Jungkook - boyfriend
Taehyung - fond
Namjoon - brother series
Yoongi - regret
sm - jungkook
Jimin - complete
Jungkook - suprise
Sm - taehyung
Jin - partner
Hoseok - neighbor
LIT
Jungkook - suprise (pt. 2)
Taehyung - guilt
Namjoon - shopping
Jimin - umbrella
Jungkook - hidden feelings
sm - hoseok
Jin - nightmare
Yoongi - apologize
Bts - past life (pt. 1)
Taehyung - hurt
Jimin - sick
Jin - enemy
Bts - past life (pt. 3)
Jungkook - left out
Yoongi - tree
Jungkook - Christmas special
Namjoon - cheer up
Hoseok - friend
Taehyung - look alike
Jimin - cinderella
sm - jin
Taehyung - pretty
Jungkook - drink
Bts - past life (pt. 4)
Yoongi - secret
sm - taehyung
Hoseok - brother series
Bts - past life (pt. 4.5)
Jungkook - tomboy
Taehyung - graduation
Namjoon - stay
Namjoon - baby
Jimin - gift
Bts - past life (pt. 5)
sm - jimin
Yoongi - why me?
:)
Jin - movie
Taehyung - grateful
Hoseok - care
Jungkook - bestfriend
Namjoon - dear moon
Bts - past life (pt. 6)
Yoongi - brother series
Jimin - shoelace
Bts - past life (pt. 7)

Bts - past life (pt. 2)

2.2K 32 8
By Mariapabo

You were beyond shocked. It never came up to your mind that you were a princess, but because of what you were wearing made sense now. You were royalty.

Feeling a need of fresh air, you walked outside by yourself processing the information you've just heard. Aside from that the scenery was beautiful here. A large pond by your side that held colorful and beautiful fishes you've never seen before. And not to mention the historical building that you thought you could only see in books.

You scoffed, pointing at yourself. "Me? A princes?" You spoke in disbelief. "I'm am princess!" You squealed while jumping in excitement continuously.

"Uh...princess y/n."

Your eyes widened as you stopped what your were doing. Looking down in embarrassment you cleared your throat. Looking towards the person who called you, you saw a girl. You had an idea of who she was since she was wearing a maids dress.

Scratching your head in pure embarrassment you gave an awkward smile. "Yes?"

"Ah." The girl sighed. "I see you really did lose your memories." She spoke in disappointment.

"My name is Ara." She bowed at you. "I'm your personal maid."

You nodded slowly at her.

"You shouldn't walk around the palace alone." She warned. "Let me walk with you."

_________

"So you're saying I was a stubborn brat?" You spoke. You both walked slowly around the beautiful palace garden as you talked to eachother.

Ara nodded. "Despite your innocent aura, you were always a spoiled and stubborn girl."

You were quit shocked with what she said. You couldn't imagine yourself being one of the spoiled people, you were completely different from that,

She noticed how you were quiet. "But now since you've lost your memories." She paused before continuing. "You changed."

You let out a small nod, slowly understanding what she said. "Tell me more."

Ara thought for a moment before speaking. "You're best friends with the sixth and third prince. Prince taehyung and hoseok. Many people envy your relationship with them since they both treat you like their sibling."

You grew confused at that. Since you lived in the same kingdom with them, wouldn't that mean you all were siblings?

"What?" You looked at her with a confused expression. "Aren't we siblings?"

It looked like Ara didn't know what to do when you said that. She somehow looked very hesitant as if she wanted to tell you something you didn't know.

"Um..." She looked away trying to think of something. "Y-you all have different p-parents." She stuttered out.

What she said had no sense to you. "Then why does—"

"Y/n!"

Looking back to the front, you spotted Jungkook running toward the both of you. He stopped when he was in front of you and breathe heavily.

"Y/n—" Jungkook paused, looking at your side. He suddenly looked like he forgot how to speak.

Your eyebrows crashed at his suddenly attitude so you turned to were he was looking to see Ara crossing her arms while looking away, as if she's avoiding eye contact with him. Finally getting the hint, you understood the situation.

Jungkook was in his own world, silently staring at Ara with his mouth slightly opened. "T-the king..."

"Yes?" Your sudden voice brought him back to reality. He shook his head and blink his eyes repeatedly, finally looking at you he spoke. "T-the king wants to see you."

Eyes wide, you couldn't believe you were called to talk to the king. But then you realized it was probably normal since you were a princess. "Me?"

"Yeah. Follow me." You saw how jungkook gave a glance at ara before walking ahead, you and ara following shortly after.

You three walked slowly around the palace with Jungkook in the front of you as ara was walking silently beside you looking down. You looked at her, leaning in a little bit to her side you whispered. "So, since when does prince jungkook have a little crush on you? "

Her posture stiffened as she looked away. "W-what do you mean?" She whispered back.

Silently chuckling, you looked at her with a smile on your lips. "It's obvious with what you both feel for eachother. You're just too oblivious." You saw Jungkook taking glances at ara every now and then.

"T-that's not true." She stuttered out. "It doesn't matter. He's a prince, and I'm just a maid. He wouldn't want me.." A small mumble that was barely heard, she looked away once again.

"So your avoiding him for that." You told her. "I see..." You mumbled while slowly looking away.

Ara looked at you and bitterly smiled. "I don't want to ruin his image." She spoke with tears in her eyes. "I'm a maid your highness, a servant."

You slowly nodded, feeling the need of helping her, but knew that you couldn't do anything. "I'll let you both fix it on your own. But don't you think you're pretty young to be one of the palace maids?"

"Ah.." Ara nodded slowly. "It's a long story, your highness."

"We're here." Jungkooks voice interrupted the both of your conversation. "Ah, yes." You said as you walked towards the door, and a slight feeling of nervousness. The palace guards opened the sliding door for you while ara stayed outside with Jungkook.

Feeling the doors close behind you, you placed you hands together as you bowed formally. "Your h-highness"

You heard a laugh, you immediately put your head back up to see an old man sitting down on what looked like a pillow. A short, small table that had a kettle and teacups that probably had tea in it. He looked at you with a fatherly smile. "You really did lose your memories."

Why does everyone keep telling me that?

Looking down, you let out a nervous laugh. "I got that a lot."

He gasped in excitement. "Sit down, sit down. I want to have a talk with you." He cheerfully said, guiding you to sit down in front of him.

You hesitantly walked towards him. "Y-yes. Your highness." You said and sat down across from him.

He shook his head. "Don't call me that. You would always call me father. Now, want some tea?" He smiled at you.

For some reason you felt comfortable, protected by him. He gave you this aura that you couldn't explain. Like he was your father. You nodded and smiled.

He held the kettle and titled it, pouring some tea into a cup. "Don't worry about losing your memories. If you have any problems you can always talk to me alright? I'll always be here for you." He passed the tea cup to you which you gladly took. "Don't worry."

"Thank you, father." You smiled after he said that. After everything that happened it was all so overwhelming to you, but now you felt assured. Like someone who could listen to you.

You heard him laugh again. "You're really different."

Titling your head, you were both confused and happy. "Why father?"

"That." He laughed again. "You used to be so comfortable with me, but now your so formal." He sipped his tea and put it down. "It's weird."

_______

Laughter filled the air from both you and the king. It felt nice to finally have a good time since you were just stressed out the whole time here.

"I really did that?" You asked in disbelief as you laughed again.

The king nodded. "You've probably heard the you were a stubborn girl before. It's true. As a kid you would always steal the food from the villagers even though you had the luxury here."

"How about the other six princes?"

Father stopped laughing and froze for a second before looking at you. "They're not six y/n." He smiled, which looked sad to you.

You were confused. If you remembered it right from a while ago there were six princes. "Then how many are there father?"

He sighed, putting his tea cup down. "There are seven."

__________

"Seven..." You mumbled under your breath as you walked through the village. Since you were part of the royal family you weren't allowed to go alone, so the king sent a few guards from the palace to go with you. They obediently followed behind you as you were looking around at the little stalls that the people were selling a bunch of items in.

It was mostly farmers items. Some sold vegetables, others were displaying unique plates, utensils and pots. It was the basic things that the people sold around here.

After your talk with the king, you decided the roam around the village for a while just so you could see what it was like. The area was a bit loud for your liking. The palace was the complete opposite from this. But you would most likely rather stay in the village.

"Hello your highness."

Due to the sudden call, you turned to the voice with raised eyebrows to see an old lady sitting on the ground.  In front of her was a white sheet that contained jewelry and hairpins. Her hair was tide into a bun and she wore a dress which had dirt scraps all over it.

You looked at her and smiled. "Hello mam."

The mysterious old lady smiled at you and motioned her hands in front of her. "Pick anything you want, and I'll give it to your for free."

Even though she was being very kind, you just couldn't accept. "Ah no it's okay you don't need to—"

"Please? Because knowing that the princess has one of my items makes me very happy." She pleaded. You were flustered by the situation, so you decided to accept her offer.

"Okay..." You bent your knees fully to take a closer look on her items. "If I may ask, What would you like to recommend to me?"

The old lady took a look at them before responding. "These hairpins right here are not ordinary."

You looked towards the area where five hairpins were placed. You nodded thinking that what she said was a just metaphor. "Yes. They're all pretty."

But one hairpin caught your eyes. It was beautiful, the design on top was several white beads and one mint colored. It was almost as if it was shining to catch your attention, and it did. "How about this one?" You asked, pointing at the said hairpin.

"This one," she took the hair pin and held it in her hands. "Has the power to jump through time. Also known as time travel."

You nodded again, not processing her words completely. "Then I'll take that one. It's very pretty." You stared at it in her hands.

"Great." The old lady smiled. Happy that you agreed. "Here." She handed it to you, which you gladly took.

"Thank you." You stood up and did a small bow at her.

She smiled once again. "The pleasures mine your highness."

You walked away, your body guards following you from behind. The old lady sighed while watching your figure disappear in the busy street.

She had on a very pitiful and sad look on her face. "Use it wisely."

________

You weren't used to being called your highness since you had the title of being the only princess in the kingdom. The villagers were very kind to you which you still had to get used to.

You were kinda annoyed by the fact you had bodyguards following you everywhere. It made you feel uncomfortable.

Sighing, you turned to face one of them. "You can stop following me now, I can walk around the village by myself." You spoke.

The guard shook his head. "It's the kings orders your highness."

"Please?" You asked. He looked at you for a second. "But princess—"

"I'll be back by night. I promise." Your tried to convince him. He sighed and looked at you. "If you don't be back before the firework show starts, we'll look for you okay?" He said.

You jumped in happiness. "Yes I will! thank you!"

"Guards. Back to the palace." He spoke. They all started walking back to the palace.

Smiling in excitement, you stared at the fairy lights that just turned on in awe. It was hung all over the place.

You walked around, looking around the different street shops in the process. Stopping your tracks, you spotted a familiar face looking at the different bracelets in a stall.

"Oh?" You spoke and walked closer to the person and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and was surprised to see you as well.

"Y/n? What are you doing here? Didn't dad bring some guards with you?" He asked in concern. He didn't look like a prince at all because he was wearing normal clothes with a satchel that hung around him.

He called the king dad. That when you realized that he wasn't those rude kings in books. He was actually kind and responsible. That thought made you want to smile.

You nodded but then sheepishly smiled. "Yeah but I told them to leave me for while."

Jungkook shook his head with a smile on his face. "Just be careful okay? You never know what people can do to you."

"Yes yes I know." You assured him. "Why are you wearing those type of clothes? Aren't you a prince?"

He put up his index finger to his lips. "I'm in disguise."

You laughed at his silliness but then you only now noticed what he was doing. "What are you doing here though?"

"Ah.." He scratched the back of his neck and looked away with a smile. "It's someone's birthday tomorrow. Someone special. And I'm buying a gift for her."

You nodded with a teasingly smile. "So it's a her..."

"Yah." He nudged your arm. "Don't tell anyone."

Raising your arms in defense, you shook your head. "Promise."

He chuckled. "So. What do you think a girl would like?" He asked, talking about the bracelets displayed on the table.

"Since I don't know who the girl is, tell me about her." You told him. Jungkook looked at the sky and suddenly smiled. You looked at him with confusion written all over your face.

"She has a beautiful smile. But she rarely shows it." He looked down after he said his last sentence. You nodded wanting him to continue.

Jungkook looked around before speaking. "We also have the same birthday."

You looked at him with a face of disbelief. "So you're saying your birthday is tomorrow?" You couldn't believe you only heard this now.

He nodded. "Yeah, but she is more important."

Grinning, you playfully punched his arms. "The youngest prince is in love."

Looking away with red cheeks, he tried to hide his smile. "No I'm not."

You shook your head. "Whatever you say." You said sarcastically. "When does the firework show starts by the way?" You asked remembering what the guard told you.

Jungkook thought for a moment. "In a few minutes."

Eyes growing in shock, you panicked. "I have to go now. See you in the palace!" You quickly said before starting to run.

"She's such in a hurry." Jungkook shook his head but then faced the bracelets. "Now, back to Ara's gift."

_______

"Excuse me! I'm sorry excuse me!" You tried your best to get trough the crowd. A bunch of people were there since the firework show was about to start.

You finally got out of the crowd and started running again back to the palace in a hurry. This scene reminded you of Cinderella when she ran back to her carriage. But you quickly dismissed that thought when you ducked on a sign that was hanging from a wooden cart that sold food. "I'm sorry!"

Looking back at the cart to see all the food messed up on the floor, "I'm gonna die." You mumbled while running.

"Catch him!"

Suddenly, looking up you spotted a man wearing black running on top of the house rooftops that the villagers lived in. You also saw a bunch of people chasing after him.

Huh?

You were confused, but continued to run coincidentally in the same speed as the man. What amazed you was that he jumped from rooftop to rooftop so naturally. You wondered who he was, but focused on running.

Out of nowhere, you felt yourself being pushed to the ground with a loud thud. You groaned in pain and felt another weight on top of you, not even realizing your hairpin fell of your head and slid to the side where you couldn't see it.

The person on top of your stood up and grunted. "Those bastards." By the voice, you could tell it was a man. You then stood up, and turned to face the man with an annoyed look on. "a little sorry would be—"

But then your eyes met his.

He wore black all over, then you realized it was the man who was being chased by a bunch of men. He was a milk skinned boy, with pink pouty lips, and sparkling dark brown eyes that stared right back at yours.

It felt like everything was in slow motion as you stared deeply into each other's eyes.

But then everything turned back to reality when you heard faint sounds of fireworks. "Fireworks." You mumbled before starting to run again.

The mysterious boy picked up your hair pin that you never realized fell of your head during the time he had jumped of the rooftop and landed on you by accident. He stared at it for a while looking back to where you ran a few seconds ago.

"W-who was s-she?" He mumbled with a blank look on his face.

"There he is!" He heard someone say. He looked behind him and saw the men running after him. "Aish!" He said in frustration and continued to run the opposite direction from you.

________

Part two completed!

I was watching MMA live while writing this so I kept getting distracted with all the groups especially bts. Did you see their performance? I literally screamed so loud I felt like I lost my voice.

Also, I underestimated how many part this story would have. Definitely not three. Probably five or six?

Pic of the day:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598 39 21
Missing BANGTAN ? Read these imagines to feel a bit good ! :) . . ✧˖°🌷📎⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ . . This book includes : A bit smuts Fluffs Snapchats Angst And...
13.4K 199 35
Collection of Imagines... Suga fans unite!
237K 3.4K 27
Jungkook as your boyfriend......just imagine [SLOW UPDATES]
3K 45 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...