💞 Always Behind Of You💞 [ 미...

Від Master_Silence27

it's still gender bender story.. Більше

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49] -End

[50]- Epilogue

5.5K 141 27
Від Master_Silence27

Everybody was ready, today is the day for Mina and Chaeyoung on exchanging I do in front of every one. Both are excited to see them wearing their wedding suit and wedding dress.

Chaeyoung was wearing his suit with the help of his three handsome friends, they helped him to tie the neck tie.

"Jungyeon-ah, you're choking me." Chaeyoung whines as Jungyeon tied the neck tie so tight on his neck.

"Haha. You looks handsome in that suit, Chaeyoung-ah." Dahyun complimented. The groom was wearing a navy blue suit and blue tie since he loves color blue.

'Cause I am loyal, intelligence, and confidence, that's why I love blue. It's a warmest color among the colors.'

"Are you nervous, Chaeyoung-ah?" Tzuyu asked as he notice his best friend became silent and he was just staring somewhere.

"Of course. I just can't believe, I can't believe that today, my best friend will be my wife." Chaeyoung stated as he smile showing off his dimple.

"I think, I am the lucky person on earth."

"You are." His three friends agree and patted Chaeyoung's shoulder. The conversation flows, they stopped when Chaeyoung's phone vibrated, he pull out his phone and checked the caller Id.

Namjoon.

Chaeyoung's smile before he pressed the answer button.

"Yeoboseyo?"

[Chaeyoung-ah.] Namjoon greeted cheerfully on the other line.

"Hyung, what's up?"

[Chaeyoung-ah, we just want you to know that, we're going to attend your wedding day. It's your special day, Chaeng-ah, we should be there for you. Wait for us, Chaeng-ah. Anyway, I forgot, appa is fine now, he was able to attend your wedding as well, Chaeng-ah.] Namjoon informed happily. Chaeyoung smiles upon hearing it, it was relieved that his father was now fine and more over, he can join his wedding day, the most special day for him.

"Uh. That's good to hear hyung, I can't wait to see you all here. Annyeong."

[We'll see you later, Chaeng-ah.] Namjoon said then he hang up the call. Chaeyoung left smiling. Finally, he'll gonna see his family in his special day, Chaeyoung can't wait to see them.

"You looks happier."

"I am. My family will be there later. They're gonna attend our wedding day." Chaeyoung stated, a genuinely smile crept on his lips.

~

The sounds of violin filled in the church, the door swung open revealing the most elegant, beautiful, fierce indeed perfect, Myoui Mina, wearing her white wedding dress, she looks really elegant in her dress. Chaeyoung couldn't help himself, his eyes went watery, he can't believe, he marry his best friend.

His tears falls down as he force himself to smile, but the tears couldn't stop on streaming down, Mina smiles at him far from him a bit, Mina escorted by her parents and when they reached Chaeyoung, Mina's father lean and whispered something on Chaeyoung.

"I trusted you, I know you won't hurt my daughter, I know who you are, Chaeyoung-ah. One thing I could beg for you, please do take care of my daughter. Good luck, my son." Mina's father patted Chaeyoung shoulder as he nods his head and smiles at her parents.

Not sure if you know this

But when we first met

I got so nervous

I couldn't speak

In that very moment

I found the one and

My life had found its

Missing piece

So as long as live I love you

Will have and hold you

You look so beautiful in white

And from now till my very last breath

This day I'll cherish

You look so beautiful in white, tonight

Chaeyoung was stunned and speechless when Mina clang with him, they then slowly walks towards the altar, a beautiful smile crept on their lips.

What we have is timeless

My love is endless

And with this ring I say to the worlds

You're my every reason

You're all that I believe in

With all my heart  I mean every words

The ceremony began, the priest was now standing in front of the two, he smiles at them. Both are really suitable to each other.

"In front of everyone here, your parents and friends are here to witness your love towards each other. I would like to ask anyone here, someone's against them?" The priest asked as he looks around, but when no one spoke he then continue.

"Myoui Mina, will you take Son Chaeyoung as your husband, in poorer and richer, in sickness and in health, love him and cherish moments with him, 'till death do us part?" The priest asked. Mina tilt her head on the guy who's standing next to her, she smiles before she answer.

"I do."

The priest looks at Chaeyoung.

"Son Chaeyoung, will you take Myoui Mina as your wife, in poorer and richer, in sickness and in health, love her and cherish moments with her, 'till death do us part?" Chaeyoung tilt his head on Mina, he was smiling but he shed tears, he stared at Mina and said,

"I do."

"Now, take this ring." The two pick up the ring and Chaeyoung slid the ring on Mina's ring finger same goes to Mina.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You can kiss the bride now." Chaeyoung slowly lean in and kissed Mina right on the lips.

So as long as live I love you

Will have and hold you

You look so beautiful in white

And from now 'till my very last breath

This day I'll cherish

You look so beautiful in white, tonight

Oh-oh

You look so beautiful in white

Na-na

So beautiful in white, tonight

And if a daughter what a future hold

I hope she has your eyes

Finds love likes you and I did

Yeah

When she falls in love we'll let her go

I walk her down the aisle

She look so beautiful in white

You look so beautiful in white

So as long as live I love you

Will have and hold you

You look so beautiful in white

And from now 'till my very last breath

This day I'll cherish

You look so beautiful in white, tonight

Everyone cheered at the newly wedding couple, Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's father and brothers came towards him and hug him as a congratulate.

"Congrats, brother. You're younger than us yet, you're the first one who got married." Seokjin said and patted Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Congratulation, brother." Namjoon said as he hug his younger brother.

"Appa."

"Chaeyoung-ah, you're going to build your own family with Mina now." His father couldn't stop his tears to falls down, he was happy as well, finally his youngest son had build his own family now.

"You're happy, son?"

"Yes appa. Very happy. More over you were here, you all attended my special day." Chaeyoung shed tears as he hug his father then Seokjin and Namjoon joined.

~

"Congrats Myoui and Son." The whole squad greeted cheerfully and they shook hands with the two. Mina couldn't hide her happiness, she smiles when someone greeted her and Chaeyoung.

"This day won't last forever." Chaeyoung whispered and kissed Mina's forehead.

"I will love you forever, Mina. I love you very much, Mina." Chaeyoung smiles as he kissed Mina's lips.

"I love you, Chaeyoung-ah." Mina replied.

End of the story...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

16.1K 267 23
What would happen if Issei wasn't able to confess his love yet to the girl he love dearly? Would his life would turn upside down? What would Issei do...
29.2K 1.2K 46
REQUESTED! [Inspired from TTT Crime Scene Season 2] It all started with a picture of gang leader taken by a journalist. Genderbend alert (as usual) ...
59.5K 2.1K 20
Genderbender again... Chaeyoung, the hired assistant by Myoui Mina. He always acts foolishly but there is a bad past about him and he have a motive o...
155K 3.6K 32
Y/n and BangChan have been best friends since they were little. They have always been close but ever since BangChan decided to become a trainee, they...