Healing You

By mikaylaalexis27

Description currently under renovation :) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 Part I
Chapter 32 Part II
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Reminder!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 Part II
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49.5
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 Part II
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 55 Part II
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 Part I
Chapter 59 Part II
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 Part I
Chapter 61 Part II
Future of Healing You
Chapter 62 Part I
Chapter 62 Part II
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 47

8.4K 367 131
By mikaylaalexis27

Lucas

    "Why do you keep checking your phone like you're some kind of love struck bitch," Jeremiah asks the second I pull out my phone. I let out a long sigh. Here we go with this shit.

    "I'm just making sure Scarlett didn't call me." No messages. No calls. No voicemails. No even a fucking snap to keep up our streak.

    "Lucas man, why the fuck are you still pressed over her not talking to you." Alex chimed in as if his opinion mattered or something.

    "It's been a week and I still haven't heard from her. We never went this long without any kind of communication, not even when we were just friends. Ricki and Yates haven't heard from her either and she's their best friend." After the third day of not hearing from Scarlett, I tracked down Ricki who told me she hasn't talked to her since before Christmas and I called up Yates who hadn't heard from her since Christmas Eve. "What if something bad happened to her?" I mumble. I'm afraid that speaking it out loud will make it true, so I've been quiet about my worries.

    "Chill out the fuck out. Scarlett is probably back down there in Connecticut having the time of her life. She's probably getting her guts rearranged by her man back home and you out here looking like a bitch." Jeremiah smirks.

    "Shut the fuck up." I check my phone once more annoyed.

    "Ohhh yeah. Cute little Scarlett is probably get rawed by some big black dick. You know she's probably sick of that white boy shit. No offense." Jeremiah just keeps pissing me off, the way he's giggling and shit, like its the funniest thing in the world. I know for a fact that Scarlett's a virgin and would never cheat on me, so why the fuck is he getting under my skin?

    "I have a question." Liam says walking into the living room, eyes trained on his phone, and completely unaware of the tensions building. "Why is it 10 pm on New Years Eve and we're sober? Why aren't we at this party getting shit faced?" He turns his phone around to show us a snap of tightly packed bodies in a dark room, lit only by colored lights.

    "Ayo Liam. You know what? I think that's the perfect way to get Lucas out of this bitch ass mood he's in." Alex says.

    "What's wrong with Luke?"

Scarlett's fucking a black guy." Jeremiah responds.

Breathe in. Breathe out. They're your friends. You're asshole friends. I unclench my fists.

"Oh foreal? You-"

"She's not fucking anyone you dicks. She's a virgin." I snap at them. "Stop talking about Scarlett." I'm fuming.

"Lucas we're sorry. I was just playing man-"

"Alex shut the fuck up." I get up off the couch and grab my jacket. "Let's go to this damn party."

                        ~*~

    The party, like most I've been to since coming to Everett is at some frat house close to campus that I can't be bothered to remember the name of. It's like Alpha Apple Pie or some dumb shit like that. I never understood greek life, which is ironic considering that most people think I'm a frat boy. I just don't see the appeal of having fake ass brothers, when I got real ones.

Multi colored lights and the overpowering bass of "Mo Bamba" sets the atmosphere. These parties are never as good as the ones we throw, but at least they tried.

It takes about an hour, and a couple watered down drinks for me to start enjoying myself. I'm finally feeling that buzz that I've been chasing all night. Cami, my friend from high school and one of the few girls that I know that doesn't want to sleep with me because she's a bonafide lesbian has been keeping me company by dancing with me. She's also been fighting off drunk girls who keep trying to grope me, by pretending to be my girlfriend, but these girls are persistent.

"Aye bitch. I know you see me standing here. If you touch my man one more time, Imma rock yo shit." Cami yells at some redhead, who been trying to feel my body for the last five minutes. The redhead steps off in a huff.

"Lucas I don't know how you deal with this all the time. It must be hard being that pretty all the time." Cami laughs loudly. "You wanna do some shots?"

I know that I probably shouldn't, but I haven't been shitfaced in months. I deserve it. Plus it'll help me forget about my AWOL girlfriend I agree and Cami leads us to where the drinks are only we can't get to the shots because of a tightly packed crowd. What the fuck?

"What's going on?" I ask the guy next to me. I'm just trying to do some shots.

    "Brock was being a dick and claiming that he could out drink anyone here, and some girl betted that he couldn't out drink her. Poor girl doesn't know what she's in for."

    Brock Addams is the embodiment of frat boy. Dude is drunk almost every day. If anyone needs rehab, it's him.

    Brock is at the front of the crowd with a girl who's black hair is the only thing I can see. They're both chugging identical bottles of some kind of alcohol.

    "Chug, chug, chug."     The crowd chants and I find myself following suit.

    "Lucas bro thank god I've been looking all over for you." Jeremiah grabs me by the shoulders, out of breath. Brock stops drinking and immediately looks like he's about to vomit.

    It looks like Brock finally found his limit and his match. The girl finishes off the bottle as Brock looks on in amazement. I'm slightly impressed too. It takes a certain level of skill to be able to out drink Brock. I feel like I just witnessed the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

    "What's wrong Jay?"

    "Bro Bro, I thin- I think." Jeremiah is trying to catch his breath, but I can barely hear him over the crowd.

    "Spit it out damn it."

    "Scar-" As Jeremiah is trying to stutter out his words, the guy in front of Cami moves out of the way, giving us all a clear view to the girl that just out drank our local alcoholic.

    "Scarlett?" I'm confused as hell. So many questions are running through my head. Where has she been? Why is she here? Why is she drinking? What happened?

    My feet move before my brain comprehends what's going on. I'm moving through the crowd, roughly pushing past people, with Cami and Jeremiah trailing behind me.

    Scarlett is doing shots with some frat boys when I make it up to where she is. The guys are eyeing her up and down, eye fucking her. I don't blame them. Scarlett is only wearing a black lacy bralette, that shows off what looks like nipple piercings. When the fuck did she get her nipples pierced? I've seen her nipples, in fact I had them both in my mouth and I know for a fact that they weren't pierced. She's wearing low rise leggings, that show off another piercing I know she didn't have. Scarlett looks good as fuck, but she's definitely not dressed they way she usually does and I'm pissed that other guys are looking at something reserved only for me. I snatch the glass out of her hand.

    "What the hell?" Scarlett slurs at me. She stumbles as she tries to take the glass back from me.

    "Back the fuck away from my girl," I tell the guys as I place a protective hand around her waist, steadying her.

    "Bro she didn't say she had a boyfriend." Some twelve year old looking dirty blonde tells me. "Baby you want another shot?" He reaches out to Scarlett and my fist connects with his jaw. Dirty blonde falls to floor and his friends look back to me.

    "I fucking said Back.The. Fuck. Away. From. My. Girl." I enunciate each word through gritted teeth.

    "Lucas calm down it's not worth it." Jeremiah holds me back from landing another punch at the asshole who was all over my girl. Cami has an arm wrapped around Scarlett holding her up since I let go of her when I punched her new friend.

    "Lucas you didn't tell me your girl was fine as fuck. Hello Scarlett." Cami cheeses at my girlfriend.

    "You're pretty." Scarlett sways ready to topple over on Cami.

    "Scarlett we're leaving," I say grabbing her arm.

    "No," Scarlett says trying to snatch her arm away from me.

    "Scarlett, come on." I don't have time for this. I'm pissed, hurt, and confused and I just want to figure out why she's like this.

    "No!" Scarlett screams at me, causing people to look over at us.

    "Fuck this." I pick Scarlett up and throw her over my shoulder. "Jeremiah, find Alex and Liam we're leaving. Cami I'll talk to you later.

    "You sure? Because I can take care of her if you want." Cami just wants to fuck my girlfriend.

    "Bye Cami." I make my way through the crowd as Scarlett kicks and screams.

    Apparently, Scarlett wasn't the only one getting fucked up because when we make it to the car, Liam is holding up a very drunk Alex.

    "Damn I thought Scarlett doesn't drink?" Liam shoves Alex into the back seat.

    "She doesn't," I mumble as I get in the back and wedge Scarlett between me and Alex who is passed out. Scarlett stops fighting me and instead gives me the silent treatment the whole way there.

    I carry her up to my room because she can't even stand up straight and I not so gently toss her onto to my bed.

    "Fuck that's kinky." Scarlett giggles, looking up at me through her lashes.

    "When did you get your nipples pierced," I ask her as I take her heels off.

    She looks down at her breast as if just seeing them for the first time. "Me and Jo got them done."

    "Who's Jo? Lift up." I pull off her leggings.

    "No one. She left me a long time ago." Scarlett mumbles.

    "Is the belly button piercing new too?" I take her bralette off.

    "Are you going to fuck me finally?" Scarlett giggles.

    "No Scarlett I'm not going to fuck you." I look through my drawers for a t-shirt to put her in.

    "You can't tell me that me lying naked on your bed isn't doing something for you." She looks over at me and laughs. "You're probably hard right now."

    "Scarlett." I warn. She isn't wrong though. My dick is throbbing right now at the sight of her, but nothing is going to happen between us.

    "You can fuck me right now if you want Lucas. I'm ready. I'm not waiting for marriage or anything. Make me cum with that big dick of yours."

    "Scarlett you're extremely drunk right. You don't know what you're talking about. Put this t-shirt on."

    "Lucas I wanna fuck you." She sings and looks over at me. That's when I notice her pinned out pupils. It's just not alcohol in her system.

    "Fuck Scarlett. What did you take?" She just laughs at me, and I grab her by the shoulders, shaking her slightly.

    "What did you take?" I repeat more harshly.

    "Brock is so much fun, why didn't you introduce us before."

    "Did he give you something? Scarlett, I swear to god if he gave you something I'm going to kill him." My anger boils over at the thought of some trailer park druggie giving my girlfriend something.

    "I took them myself don't worry."

    "Scarlett what did you take."

    "A lil of this a lil of that. I don't know they offered up pills and I took them."

    She's going to overdose. That's the first thought I have when she tells me. Either that or she has alcohol poisoning and is going to die in her sleep. "I'm going to call an ambulance. You need to go to the hospital." I already know that I'm going to catch a big ass fine. Alex is completely wasted downstairs, there's alcohol all over the house, I'm pretty buzzed, Scarlett's on some illegal shit and on top of all that we're all underaged. I pull out my phone and she quickly snatches it out my hand.

    "Don't do - fuck." She yells out after she gets up too fast and falls back onto my bed.

    "You're a fucking mess. You need help." I take my phone from her limp hand.

    "I'll be good. I just need to sleep it off baby. This isn't my first time being fucked up like this. Believe me."

    Like the dumbass I am, I believe her. Scarlett passes out shortly after, and I stay up most the night to making sure she's still breathing.

    A loud banging startles me awake, and I instantly jump up from the chair thinking that it's Scarlett. She's still starfished on my bed, snoring and breathing, completely unaware of the banging coming from downstairs.

    "Who the fuck is banging on the damn door." Alex mumbles from the couch. Liam must have threw him on the couch and left him there after the party. "My head is fucking spinning bro make that shit stop!" Alex groans.

    "Who the fuck is here?" I swing open the door and immediately a guy pushes his way past me into the house. He looks familiar, about 5'10" and Hispanic.

    "Scarlett! Where are you?" He yells with a slight Spanish accent.

    "Who the fuck are you?" I yell out. Of course the gun I keep in the house in upstairs. I could probably fight him off, and although Alex is hung over, I know he would have my back if things get crazy.

    "Angel Reyes nice to fucking meet you, now where the hell is Scarlett? Scarlett?! Where the fuck are you?!"

    "Angel?" Where have I heard that name from?...Then it hits me. "You're Scarlett's friend?" Angel is Scarlett's best friend from Connecticut, that she's always texting. I didn't expect Angel to look like this.

    "I know Scarlett is here. I asked around, and everyone said that she stays here with you so where the fuck is she?"   

    "Listen I don't know what the hell you what with her, but you need to get the fuck out of here man."

    Angel steps up to me. "No, you listen here gringo. I'll flip this entire fancy-ass house you got here upside down if don't tell me where she's at. Don't make me do this."

    "You come in my house, demanding my girl. You lucky I don't beat your fucking ass hombre."   

    Angel shoves me, and I shove him back. Fuck no.

    "Guys stop it!" Scarlett's voice stops us from escalating any further. She's holding on to the railing to keep herself from falling. She looks like she got hit a Mac truck.

    "Scarlett you need to come with me now." Angel grabs her arm and starts trying to lead her towards the door.

    "Angel no. I'm not leaving!" Scarlett screams at him, and I grab her other arm.

    "Let go of her. She said she's not leaving." What the hell is going on?

    "Lucas, stay in your fucking lane you don't know what the fuck is going on. Let me handle this shit, Scarlett come on." He harshly grabs her out of my grasp.

    "Angel no. I'm good. I swear. I'm going to sleep it off. Let go! Lucas!" Scarlett yells out for me and Angel moves her behind him, just out of my grasp

    "Lucas you better not touch her." He shouts at me. "You don't know what the hell is going on. Look at her!" Angel lets go of Scarlett and she immediately falls forward. He catches her before she can hit the floor. "She can't even stand up straight."   

    "I'm just a little drunk." We both look at each other when she slurs out her words.

    "A little drunk Scarlett? You've been on a weeklong bender. You're not a "little drunk," you're completely fucked up at this point." He has point Scarlett isn't just drunk, she's wrecked.

    "You're no fun anymore Angel." Scarlett grips his biceps trying to steady herself. Her eyes are half shut, and I'm pretty sure she's going to pass out.

    "And you're a fucking mess. I told you when I found you that I wouldn't make you go back, but then you fucked around and pulled this shit. Now you're going back. Did you tell Lucas I brought you back to Boston because i thought getting you out of Connecticut would help sober you up but the moment we got here, you went missing? Do you know how afraid I was that something happened to you?" He shakes her slightly when she says nothing. "Do you Scarlett?" he raises his voice at her.

I know i should step him and not let him treat her like this but I'm frozen. I don't know what to do. He's her best friend. He must've seen her at her worst, so he probably knows the best way to help her and she really needs it right now. I don't think I'd be able to give her the help she needs. I wouldn't even know where to start.

"Angel I don't want to go back. Please don't make me. I'm good. I'll sleep it off and I'll be good. Please just let me sleep it off. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Scarlett begs Angel through tears. I stay in my place and try not to intervene as much as it hurts me to watch her like this.

"You said this last night and the night before that. I'm not doing this to be a dick. You need help to get clean again." Angel sighs as Scarlett cries and keeps mumbling how sorry she is.

"Where are you taking her?" I can't believe I'm just letting some guy I don't know, take my cross faded girlfriend to some place that's she begging him not to.

"Rehab."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all of my readers and this break from class. Excuse any typos and Angel is in the media.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 38.7K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
50.9K 2.3K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
453K 17.1K 30
"Why wonโ€™t you let me in?!" He cried in frustration clenching his fists together with an undeniable passion, raising his strong arms. I stared hopele...
248K 9.2K 43
Highest rank: 265 28/1/17 ______ When Jeremy walked into his new school, his eyes and Casey never left each other. But the thing is, they keep tell...