Night Shift|TAEGI

By MuMu_LuLu

Min Yoongi, a lonely little human. He wears glasses to hide his baby face. He has those sharp eyes, but once... More

Hello~
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Face reveal!!
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
YO
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
!!!
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Fluff Bonus
Epilogue

Ch. 38

12.6K 631 301
By MuMu_LuLu

Yoongi hummed as he cooked some breakfast. It was early in the morning, somehwere around seven. Taehyung should be up now, since his work starts around nine.

Yoongi checks the time and sighs seeing that Taehyung isn't awake yet.

"That little.. Why does he sleep in so-"

"G'morning, babe, and my little growing boy."

Yoongi dropped his spatula and shrieked as he felt arms wrapping around his waist from behind.

"T-Taehyung! W-what the f-"

"Ssht! No swearing."

Taehyung warns. Yoongi quietly snarls like a cat and picked up his spatula.

"Why did you sneak up on me like that..?!"

Taehyung's shrugs.

"Felt like it."

Yoongi glares at Taehyung and continues to cook for the two. Taehyung grins and wraps his arms around Yoongi again. Lips softly kissing his pale neck.

"Yoongi, you remember right?"

Taehyung mumbles, his nose burying on the crook of Yoongi's neck. The said male raises his brows confused.

"Remember what?"

"I won't be here for two days because of a business meeting in Japan."

Yoongi pauses for a while and then continued to cook.

"Oh.. Right.. I-I almost forgot.."

Yoongi stuttered. Taehyung raised a brow and slowly turned Yoongi around. He had a huge pout on while his eyes weren't showing honesty.

"Are you sad that I'm leaving?"

Taehyung asked, almost amused.

"N-no! Who w-would..!"

Yoongi stammers. Taehyung holds back a chuckle and nods.

"I see. Then I should make my day in Japan longer. Maybe three days now."

Yoongi gasps.

"You c-can't do that..! That's not f-fair! I'm.. I'm gonna b-be alone!"

Yoongi pouts and tears suddenly flooded his eyes. Taehyung coos and cups his cheeks.

"I was kidding, I won't do that. I'm going to feel more lonely."

"So.. So only for one day now? O-or maybe just eighteen hours?"

Yoongi asks, his eyes hopeful. Taehyung's heart swelled, he really wanted to bring Yoongi along, but he can't.

"Oh baby, it's still two days. I want to bring you so bad, and stuff you in my pocket, but I can't do that."

Yoongi huffs.

"Why do you have to be gone for two days? I already suffer with you from being away for hours.."

Yoongi whines and stomped his foot like a child. Taehyung chuckled and hugged Yoongi. He kisses his forehead, then stares into his eyes.

"I'll be back in no time. Just wait for me, and I'll be there by the doorstep with my arms wide open.. Ready to catch you."

___________

"On my way here, this woman stared at me like I was a huge hippopotamus! I know I'm a pregnant man, if you don't like it, then go and fuck a pillow!"

Namjoon frustratedly expressed as he popped a cherry in his mouth. Yoongi hums and slowly bites onto his strawberry, staring into space.

Namjoon notices and stops talking about his day.

"Are you missing Taehyung?"

Namjoon asks. Yoongi hums again, eyes still showing nothing.

"Awe, its okay he'll be back."

Namjoon said. Yoongi pouts and throws the strawberry in the bowl. Namjoon flinch and nervously laughed.

"Y-Yoongi.. He'll be back, c'mon! My husband is also gone for that meeting!"

Namjoon reasons out. Yoongi stared at Namjoon with a pout and whines.

"But Jimin's coming back late at night! Taehyung will be coming home after two days! How is that fair?"

Yoongi grumbles. Namjoon sighs and shakes his head.

"Even so, you aren't alone. I'm here, and your baby too."

Namjoon smiles. Yoongi looks down and smiles, eyes shiny in delight.

"You're right. My little boy is here with me."

Namjoon nods.

"I wonder what gender would mine be.."

"Maybe.. A boy?"

"Maybe.."

*ring ring*

Yoongi quickly picked up his phone and immediately answered.

"H-hello?"

"Babe?"

"Yes?"

Yoongi smiles. Namjoon holds in his laughs and walks off to the kitchen.

"Are you okay? I don't want my babies feeling lonely."

Yoongi blushes.

"I-I'm okay and our baby too.. How about you? You aren't stressing out too much, right?"

"Nah, I'm okay. Even better since I got to hear your voice."

"Stop.."

Yoongi hears Taehyung groan a bit. There was a bit of shuffling and him panting.

"Tae..?"

"Fuck.. Speak again.."

"W-what.. Tae are you okay? What's going on?"

"Ah.. Fuck.."

Yoongi frowns.

"Taehyung, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Jerking off to your voice. What else?"

Yoongi drops his mouth opened shocked at what Taehyung just said. He blushes as he hears Taehyung grunt while moaning his name.

"T-Taehyung.."

Yoongi whispered shyly. He hears Taehyung lowly groaned while cursing. Yoongi pouts and huffs as he just listens to Taehyung's moans.

"Taehyung, just cum already so we can talk."

"J-just wait.."

Taehyung grunts. Yoongi sighs and hangs up. He looks down at his stomach his hands automatically caressing.

"You hear that? I have to deal with that horny pig everyday."

After some minutes, Taehyung had called back.

"Are you done now?"

"Yup. How could you leave me when I was obviously jerking off your voice."

"Oh my gosh Taehyung.."

Taehyung chuckles.

"Sorry, I was doing some work until I started thinking about you."

Yoongi rolls his eyes from Taehyung's cheesy-ness.

"Anyways, when are you coming back?"

Yoongi asks, wanting to hear if anything changes. The answer he got was Taehyung lowly chuckling.

"Babe, I really want to come home. But it's still for two days."

"Why.."

Yoongi silently whines.

"Hey, it's okay. I promise to always call you whenever I can. Also because if I don't hear your voice I'll go crazy."

"I feel the same.."

Yoongi pouts.

"Hmm.. Anyways, I need to go now. I'll be having dinner with the other CEO's. I'll call you when I can. Okay?"

"... Okay.. I love you.."

"I love you the most."

Yoongi hangs up and sighs. Namjoon comes back and sits beside him.

"So? Anything new he said?"

"Nope."

"Awe, it's okay. In just a blink of an eye, he'll be in here, like poof!"

Yoongi smiles.

"I hope so."

"Anyways, wanna watch some of Taehyung's baby videos? I brought them with me."

Yoongi's eyes sparkled.

"Really?! I wanna see!"

Namjoon nods and walks to the tv, and places an old looking CD in the DVD player. Yoongi plays the video and squeals seeing a small baby Taehyung.

"Oh my gosh.. He's so cute..!"

Yoongi's eyes were focused on baby Taehyung. He was laying down on the floor, his hands holding a baby blue blanket as his mouth seemed to be eating it.

Next was when Taehyung was crawling to a toddler Namjoon.

"Awe, you're so cute Namjoon!"

He sees Namjoon giving pecks on Taehyung's chubby cheeks. The video cuts off to Namjoon feeding Taehyung a lemon, he cringed but then closed one eye making him wink.

"I-I'm gonna die from the cuteness!"

Yoongi exclaims.

This time, the video stops and it was a black screen.

"Huh? Is it over now--"

Yoongi stopped talking as he sees two toddlers running around naked with wet hair.

*come back here, you two!"

Yoongi chuckles as he sees the two run away from their mom after a bath. Then a new clip comes. Taehyung was pouting while looking down at the ground, his arms up as his mom scolds him.

*I, Kim Taehyung promises to never kick a maid's leg ever again.*

Yoongi coos at the four year old Taehyung who was missing a tooth. Yoongi smiles seeing a six year old Taehyung, the age where he met him.

*I met this boy, mom. He's cute.*

*Oh? Will you bring him over?*

"Of course I will.*

Namjoon nudges Yoongi.

"Stop.."

This time, Yoongi sees a video of himself with Taehyung. Both were at the playground not noticing the camera filming them. Yoongi blushes seeing him pull Taehyung.

He then cries, then stops and cheekily smiles at Taehyung.

"This is embarrasing.."

Yoongi groans as he sees his little self literally give a kiss to Taehyung. Namjoon laughs and teases him.

"Wow, you made the first move."

"Shut up.."

When the video was finished, Yoongi asked if he can keep the CD, which Namjoon gladly gave.

"Better hide this.. Taehyung doesn't know about this.."

Namjoon said before he left Yoongi alone to go back to his home. Yoongi smirked while staring at nothing.

"Heh, I can't wait to show him this."

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 3.3K 17
COMPLETED Taehyung who hated his beauty to the core of hell. Because he believed it was his beauty that made his life a living hell hole. He had a s...
188K 6.2K 35
Kim Taehyung, V, is a wanted criminal and drug lord. He goes around selling drugs, robbing banks, killing people, and does what he wants. He's never...
52.9K 1.5K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naï...
143K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...