Return to the ocean of my lov...

By Nakuulsurbhi

Only around 5 shots. More

Part 2 The sky Meets the Sea
Part 3: A Fortune Stroke of Serendipity
part 4 A kiss of Care
Part 5: Return to the ocean of my Love
Epilogue Marriage made in heaven

Part 1 how destiny make us meet?

5.6K 323 50
By Nakuulsurbhi

Annika is an elder sister of Gauri. Gauri is studying for her degree. Annika has completed her degree , she has scored as top scorer in her university. Now she is hunting for a job. Being so independent girl, seem to be like a strong girl , she is haunted with painful incidents in her life too. Her mother passed away after giving birth to Gauri. In very tender age, she has lost her mother love and also become a mother like to her sister. Her father has worked in Oberoi Industry as a formen but due to few reasons, the company has down sized the number of employees to get much profit, so he has lost the job. He was readily to suicide so that his two daughters who is studying plus 2 , 8th standard would get some incentive amount of money through insurance claim, his one year salaray back up for his children. Knowing that he is going to lose job soon, he purposely ignited an accident in the company during working with machine, attempted failure and died in the company. Everyone assumed it was an accident, but only Annika knows that it isn't because he has written a note before his death. While crying, she was arranging all the books, there she found that note which read his last message to his daughters.

Dear Annika and Gauri,

Papa is going to your mama. Don't search for papa. Or stop papa from going. This has come for you Annika to take a stand for our family. Don't worry all that papa did is for your both benefits. Annika I want you to achieve the best in your life. I am going to die in the company, Annika , Gauri, its not a wrong decision for me because its truly compulsory as I don't know how long it would take for me to find a new job, so, its better to die so that my children will get company benefits for employee's accident death. Annika, I want you to study higher, achieve the greater height and also work in the same company as papa worked as a higher position. Don't blame my company boss for my death. They have nothing to do with this, they wanted to downsized the company's employee numbers so I was one of it, I was helpless . Sorry for leaving both of you alone. Papa is going to mama. Papa promise, papa and mama will watch both of you from the heaven abode okay.

From that day, Annika become the strong girl. She hidden the letter from Gauri as to prove that her father really died because of the accident not to save his daughters from debt storm. They receive the insurance claim, their late father's one year salary which Annika was very reluctant to accept because that was the main reason of her father's suicide attempt. But, she has the burning desire to achieve the dream as her father said. She completed her degree in Business Administration. It was quite challenging for her, though she wanted to do that. She did some part time job at Coffee Beans where she could save some pocket money that can endure her expenses and for her sister. Gauri is also following her sister's path, managed to continue her higher studies in dentistry . Annika 's next step is to join in Oberoi Industry as a higher post. How proud it would be for a daughter to work in the same company that her father worked as a foreman? She wants to recreate the proudest moment that if her father is alive, definitely he would be happy for his daughter's achievement. She believes her father and mother would be watching from the abode.  She reads an advertisement, PA in a hunt . Are you Ready to work with Oberois?

She prepares herself to work as PA.  She applied for that and she is called for an interview, A day after, she attends for an interview. There were around 150 candidates. She shrugs off, rubs her sweating temple and crooking eye brows. Huhfff... she thinks "will I manage to get this job'? she comes across the candidates who is busying fidgeting their mobiles and reading about Oberoi empire history like when it was established? How it was started? Annika feels panic as she didn't prepare for such stuffs read! Neither Gauri or she thought to read about. Instead of getting herself panic, she just feel to do whatever comes in her mind at that moment. If it is meant for her, then she will definitely get it. According to alphabet, her name comes at 10th call. She is called to CEO's room. There are two interviewers , since the company has two CEO, one is Shivaay Singh Oberoi and another is Omkara Singh Oberoi. She hears previous candidates whispers to their friends that pray not to get Shivaay's room as he is damn strict and arrogant. Some praises Omkara. But Annika who overhears this, tries to avoiding building the false judgement before meeting someone . One shouldn't be judged just based on people's comment instead meeting them personally. No matter how good Omkara is, how arrogant Shivaay is , let her judge by herself. Her name is called. As expected, she is directed to Shivaay's room. She prays thinking her father and mother as to get their blessing.

She enters the room and ofcourse by knocking first. She knocks for few times but she didn't hear any "come in " voice. She gulps her saliva that is her interview session getting chop out? But, she is adamant to enter before demanding a "come in" voice. Fifth time, she knocks hard. Then she hears a hoarse voice "come in"

There she slides the door, she looks at floor first. Such a classy and exclusive marbles. Ufff.... Then she slowly wanders her eyes around the room, everything is so classy. The very first interview for her in her life. That too in a CEO room. Then, she slowly looks upon to meet the staring hazel eyes on her. She knows that her knocking sound has irritated her boss. But what to do? He isn't giving any greetings for her manner .

On other side, the dashing and handsome CEO in the office, with his gelled hair, captivating hazel eyes, strict face but really for his face figure, arrogance suits him well. She has heard that after Shivaay's take over, the company has achieved the top notch achievement. He is the direct Businessman Award recipient for 4 years continuously. He is one of the reasons of why every company wants to have dealing with. Its gonna be hard to be his PA. Actually two personal secretary are needed, one is for shivaay, and another is for Omkara.

Shivaay is staring on Annika. The adamant girl who keeps on knocking the door . Annika looks on him and his manager , Mishra standing next to him. Shivaay doesn't speak anything, checking her out. He thinks simple girl but elegance.  Mishra asks Annika for her folder of certificates.

Annika: Good Morning Sir. My certificates is this. Sir, are you going to take an interview?

Shivaay smirks looking at her innocent question.

Mishra controls his smile.

Mishra: No, I am not. Shivaay sir will conduct the interview. Sir, this is the certificates.

Shivaay takes a look. Flipping through her certificates. He is impressed with her achievements, dedicated involvement in extra cocurricular activities. He comes across a certificate which read the winner for best singer in singing competition in he college. He pauses and takes a look on her.

Shivaay: you sing well?

Annika: as I could sir. And I won but don't know whether I could compromise everyone with my voice.

Shivaay: I thought you are a confident person, but you are talking about compromising?

Annika: I am sir. I can sing very well. I trust on myself. But I don't trust people's instincts that changes like waves. So, that's why. For example, I can't read your mind whether your are asking in a curious or arrogance  manner so I just only say this much.

Shivaay: so bold! Sarcastic answer as well.

Annika: sorry sir. I didn't mean in that way.

Shivaay: that's okay. So, are you interested in becoming a PA? Like you have studied for business administration, achieved top scorer results, so opting for PA?

Annika: I want to get an opportunity to showcase my theoretical knowledge to practical knowledge. Working in Oberoi Industry been my dream. Because to be honest, my father has worked here and died in an accident.

Shivaay: what? Your father? Who? When?

Annika: my father Harsvardan Trivedi. He died in an accident 5 years ago. His last wish is to see I work here.  That's why I am finding an opportunity to work here.

Shivaay: Ouh, so you will go to any extent to work here?

Annika: sir, more than anything, one's biggest property is self respect. I have that. So, if an urge to give up my self respect, sorry sir, I can't do that. So, I will never go to any extent for that!

Shivaay: but then, working here was your father's last wish isn't?

Annika: yet, my father didn't say to bargain myself to secure a job!

Shivaay: okay, so your are clear minded and honest. I hope u will have this quality till then end.

Annika: sure sir. Sir, is this your interview question?

Shivaay: yes. So observe your presence of mind. Actually, you revamped the interview session. I didn't ask this kind of question to everyone. Because everyone just entered the room to secure their interview job, but u , remained outside till waiting for my command. There I had a good impression on you. Otherwise, I don't like to waste time on asking question. I just allocate 5 minutes for each candidate. U wasted a minute by waiting outside, another minute by wandering eyes on me and Mishra. So, this 3 minutes only for your interview. Then, you know your job tasks isn't? So, is your mom okay with your flexible time?

Annika: sir, my mom passed away after giving birth to my sister. I am orphan. I have a sister, she is studying for dentistry. I am building my own castle. I don't depend on anyone. I am okay with the flexible time as long as I wanted to have my job done in a clear crystal way.

Shivaay has an untold wound in himself.

Shivaay: orphan?

Annika observes his hazel eyes to get emotionally hooked look on her. Is he feeling sympathy on me? Or not, I shouldn't earn sympathy!

Annika: yes sir. But, I don't want to get this job in a name of sympathy tag. Observe me and capability sir not my family background.

Shivaay: okay. It's finalized. Mishra, get her the briefing regarding her job tasks, requirements , give her the official letter.

Annika: sir. Am I appointed?

Shivaay: yes. So Mishra stop recruiting candidates for interview. It's done with , what's your name, Annika. Yeah. Annika.

Annika gets baffled. She doesn't think this was the right way of interviewing a candidate. Maybe he expects a candidate out of the box.

Annika: what about the session for Omkara's PA?

Shivaay: that is his personal choice. Till he finds a convincing candidate , maybe he will continue. For me it's done. Why you want to work under him?

Annika: I heard he is more jovial than you sir.

Shivaay: so you start judged about me earlier?

Annika: no sir, I heard. I don't like to judge people before meeting or knowing them. After seeing the person throughout then only I would judge.

Shivaay: so what do you judge about me?

Annika: that I don't know completely. But one thing for sure, your attitude is classy and arrogant. That deserves for a person like you. That's compulsory for someone leading on this chair. But just a request, hope u could atleast wear a smile and greet little that too a little louder voice when I am working with you.

Shivaay smirks seeing her that little request.

Shivaay : will see.

Annika gets elated to secure a job as PA. Mishra advices get ready to face and this shall pass too just like me Annika.

Mishra takes her to his cabin, gives her all briefing regarding job summary, official letter.

Annika: is that hard to work under him?

Mishra: he is very kind and caring boss. Just that his face seems to be arrogant. U will get to know about him. Get all his work done. He is very strict disciple and disciplined person. Make sure you are punctual enough. Be precise and think out of the box as well.

Annika: okay. Where is my cabin?

Mishra: your cabin is attached with shivaay sir 's room. You will work in his room to , there is a sliding door attached. Remember , it's glassed window so, he can observe everything.

Annika gets inside to Shivaay's room. He directs her to her cabin, he gives her an Apple MacBook, a personal handphone and few personal files to jot down everything.

Annika gets into her cabin. She arranged everything.
She has a little speaker on her cubical table, that is used to notify her if shivaay calls her.

Her first day tasks goes well.

She meets Omkara during the meeting. He greets and talks well with Shivaay. Omkara has a PA named Chandna. Chandna and Annika get friends. Both of them gossips regarding their bosses. Till now, Omkara is single. But about shivaay is mysterious.

Days passes. It's been a week since Annika works there. That night, she works till 9pm because Mishra passed a file to her regarding a deal cracking for tomorrow 's meet. She has to jot down few notes in her MacBook as that was shivaay demanding order in the deal to Mishra. Shivaay works in his cabin , he works on a new file. He reads through the deal regulation and makes few corrections. Annika reads through all the changes that shivaay made, she realizes , shivaay 's honesty work. He sis very sincere, he can't tolerate something that is unconvincing or rivalry. She admires her boss's quality. His main focus is to crack a deal with profit and sincere work. Less people work such. Clock ticks 9pm. She has a quick glare on shivaay, he still works on the file. So, she cant  leave. So, she takes the file and read through just to know how a deal file looks like. Then, she sees a girl enters the room. She goes near shivaay. Shivaay looks upon her and forcibly smile. Annika keeps looking to them through that window. That girl pats his shoulder, he closes the file and gets up. She hugs him, pecks his cheeks twice.

Annika feels deceived. Don't now why, she doesn't have any attraction toward shivaay yet she is little broken to see the intimacy of them. She stops looking at them. That girl drags him out. She side hugs him tightly. Annika feels a little heart ache. Untold feelings. Unrealized feel. All of sudden, she feels such.

She continues work. But, she has nothing to do. Clock ticks 10pm, shivaay didn't come yet. Like, he knows Annika will always get back home after he is done with all his tasks. But, today he forgets to remind her whether he has finished his work in office or he would back again. Time ticks 10.30pm. A guard man comes to switch off the lights, he sees Annika.

Guard: mam, you are still here? Everyone went home.

Annika: shivaay sir?

Guard: didn't you see he go out with his lover, Tia?

Annika: his lover?

Guard: yes mam. He went out and won't back. So you may leave too.

Annika pov
Such a careless. Shouldn't he inform me before he leaves? Am I invisible when his girlfriend be with him? I didn't expect this!

Days pass on like that. It's been frequent times where Annika sees Tia with Shivaay.
At the same time, shivaay and Annika share good rapport as well. They become good friends. Shivaay shows less tadi to Annika. But still, Annika feel mysterious about shivaay as she doesn't know anything about him or his background. Neither he shares too.

Annika and shivaay work till 8pm. Annika feels hungry as she skips the lunch but she didn't tell him. She feels dizzy and is about to fall, but shivaay holds her . He gets panicked and sprinkled water on her. There she gets conscious. Shivaay orders for a meal and asks her to eat. He too joins her. That time, Tia comes in and get angry to see shivaay forgets his dinner date with Tia.

Tia: baby, what are you doing here?

Shivaay: ops sorry tia. Forgot about our dinner date! Annika feels dizzy so I accompanied her to have dinner together.

Annika sees Tia and smile but she was totally ignored by Tia. Annika crooks her eyebrows and gets perplexed.

Tia: dizzy? Nothing else's happened na between you both? Shivaay baby, focus on work , not about health! When did u start to care on your PA health? I am also didn't have anything just for our this dinner date! U spoiled it baby!

Shivaay: Tia, watch your words! You know well about me! There is a limit and border line lies between an employee and boss! I can't tolerate with crossing the bond! I know where do I place Annika. And, when I have you, why should I opt for other?

Annika gets shocked to hear such statement! My god, is that really he saying that? He didn't differentiate the status between he and she all this while, he treats so well but now, he is talking about border line in the relationship? She knows he is a boss for her, but at the same time, she has untold feelings between their rapport. It's not like a boss and PA. Shivaay never take any advantage in between them, but she knows his eyes is expressing something. But, she is his good friend too. Sometimes, she shares a lot to things  about her day, which he would motivate her too. Although he didn't say that he is her friend, but he is not that friendly boss where he is very strict when talking with other staffs but not like with Annika. But , today he says to Tia that he knows where to place her! Annika sighs and thinks "all rich fellows are same" as expected .

One month passes, Annika, Shivaay and Om, Chandna meet for dinner sometimes. Om talks so jovial with Annika. Shivaay tried to cut their long talks sometimes. He is indirectly expressing his discomfort seeing both of them close.

Shivaay pov
I know I love Tia. But, I don't know why sometimes I feel strange feelings when I meet Annika. I like her to be with me. I know how rude I was with my previous PA. But with her, I just can't! I can't be that arrogant with her! She knows me every well! She demands the good morning wish from me till I wish no matter how many times she wishes. That's so different. She would be annoying sometimes by talking so much during free time in between, but she reads face value. She won't disturb me when I am very focused or stressed. She is very attentive and not even a careless person. She clearly jot down everything that I need. She is my savior as well. There were quite sometimes I forgot to mention some important terms, but luckily she reminds me . She is very different. She is just like me , an independent soul although being an orphan. I am not orphan but living like an orphan! Just if my parents didn't opt that!

Thinking all these stuffs while glaring Annika having good chat with Om, he reminds her to back home.
Om: shivaay, you are going to meet Tia?

Shivaay: for what?

Om: u said in the evening that u will meet her? If you are going to, then I will drop Annika and Chandna. I will meet you in the house then.

Shivaay: not a need bro. You could send Chandna way back home. I will drop Annika.

Omkara: okay then. Good night. See you in house.

Annika gets baffled. Meeting shivaay in house? Who is Om to shivaay? Oberoi industry is very restricted office that never let their staffs to waste time talk with each other. No gossiping time at all. Annika sometimes find time to talk with Mishra but can't because he is like robotic machine for shivaay.

While driving her back home, Annika keeps being silent. Shivaay glances on her and road repeatedly. His intincts say "Why she isn't talking with me just like she talks with Om'?

Shivaay : you mind to talk? Why are you being so silent but to my dismay, you talk so much with Om?

Annika: sir, of course I am. Wo, it actually depends on whom I am talking with. Omkara sir is very jovial so its so my nature. You are very serious sir, how could I talk so jovial?

Shivaay: I do talk sometimes . shall we?

Annika: sir, I wanted to know, is Omkara staying with you?

Shivaay: yes ofcourse. Why?

Annika: why?

Shivaay : matlab?

Annika: why he stays with you?

Shivaay: he is my brother.

Annika: what? Brother?

Shivaay : not biological. He is my paternal uncle's son. My best friend like brother. Why are you so curious? Btw, he still single.

Annika: just asking. What do I care if he is single?

Shivaay gets bizzare with her reply (her arrogant answer is the key of attraction towards her, her ignorance on these stuffs, focused character, he admires her a lot): I thought u wanted to know. Are you single?

Annika: yes.

Shivaay: mind to find a patner?

Annika: I guess I don't have to. Love and my dream are like north and south pole. I am not interested to chase love, I wanted to establish myself and see my dreams first.

Shivaay ; that I know. That's why I am still keeping you as my PA. you are doing your work. I hope Tia wont fire you!

Annika: why must her?

Shivaay: because she fired the previous PA. previous PA is not like you, less focused, less serious about tasks, she tries to seduce, one day Tia caught her act of seducing from her cabin! So, she is fired. I cant tolerate with people who aren't serious at all, but she is like you, first job, I thought to give her a chance but she demands other, so, that's why I had to fire her out! Hope, u wont make a try to break me and Tia too.

Annika: excuse me sir, I don't have to do such. I have my own self respect. I am not that desperate to own my boss as life patner. I am very much concerned about the limitation in our relation. We are just a boss and PA . Nothing else than that. I am earning for my survival, showcasing my talent, learning to establish my career life, so, I don't have to do this nonsense thing. When you love her, why must I draw you towards me? I know you wont fall for others, so what for this nonsense deed?

Shivaay gets flabbergasted with the bold reply! First time, he is meeting a girl with vision, mission and dream. Nothing distracts her. She is completely focused. Maybe she doesn't want to draw his attention, but he is getting attracted to her. He starts to admire each and every of his quality on her. He likes her a lot , but cant help with his feelings . He personally didn't like Tia who is over pouring her love to him! Pestering him with her meany call. Tia has tried a lot to make him love her, gets intimate but he didn't till now. He agrees because of the business merger formalities that too because his irrestible family conditons.

Shivaay is not having a happy family like Om. Yes they live in a same house, but there is a dark history in Shivaay's family. Shivaay's father is Tej and mother is Jhanvi. Tej has an affair with Svetlana so he splits his property share from his house and company and went after Svetlana. His parents are divorced. Jhanvi who wants to take revenge on Tej, she gets married to another man and left home when shivaay was just 23 years. He cant believe his parents would go such extent to just find a new relationship at that age!That's the time Oberoi Industry faced huge loss because of their dirty family reputation! His Uncle tried to settle the losses, that the time, he declared the downsizing of employees number (Harsvardan death period). He has his own burning desire to rectify the company losses as the loss was due to his parents so, he wants to prove back that he can make the company bang with a top notch recognition! In five years time, he made the company rose and he won businessman award for that! His paternal uncle, Shakti is kind man. He cares on shivaay just like he cares Om. He gives Shivaay his CEO chair because Tej has deprived the property share which made Shivaay has no rights in the propert but Shakti sacrificed because he knows shivaay has nothing to do with his parents's wrong doingd. But, his wife Pinky, always taunt Shivaay for his parents's filthy deed. She taunts a lot! That's why shivaay feels he is an orphan because he doesn't have his parents by his side, although they are alive, but for them, shivaay is like a sin. Shivaay has a biological brother as well. Her endless pesters made shivaay to marry with Tia because he wants the company to become bigger merger! But seeing Annika, she too wants to make her father's last wish true. What a good daughter she is! Strong self respect girl.

Annika senses shivaay's sudden silence. Maybe her answer is rude enough that hurts him. But, she has hurt in the same way when he said about her limitation with Tia! Let him taste that hurt too.
She knows something is between both of them, but she doesn't want to show up. She doesn't want to be in between he and Tia. Let them live peacefully.

Daily meetings, stay back for almost one month, brings shivaay and Annika closer but a only good friendship bond . Nothing more than that! Both of them didn't go overboard. One day, Annika slips while taking a file in the locker cupboard, luckily shivaay saves her. That touch on her waist, clearly ignited a sensational feel between them. But, before starting to taste the feel, Annika moves away his hands on her waist. He rubs his temple in his embarrassment.

Following day, Shivaay asks Annika personally to book a hotel in 5 star exclusive XYZ hotel for a client who turned on the meeting on last minute tmr, he waits in the car, Annika goes to the hotel receptionist, after done with formalities, she comes out. Shivaay is waiting at underground parking lot. Annika remembered the number of block but she forgets the floor number. She is confused between g1 or G2, so she decides to come out on both floor and check them block number to see shivaay's car. When decides to comes out to G2 first. There she sees Tia is smooching her body and lips with a man. Due to very dark, she can't see that man's face. But with the aid of car's light, she managed to see Tia's face clearly because she is kissing while facing Annika. Tia didn't realize Annika is standing quite far away. But, after a while, both of them turn over, Annika gets shocked to see, the man looks like shivaay. Annika checks the car number, it's not shivaay 's car. Then how? Annika gets flabbergasted. She wants to confirm whether that is shivaay or not! How? She immediately gets down floor to check block number. There she runs when seeing shivaay's car parked, she gets shocked seeing shivaay in the car.

Shivaay looks at panting, gasping Annika. She is out of the breath due to shock!

Shivaay: Annika, are you okay? What happened? Why did you out of breath?

Annika: wo. Sir. You are here. Tia is there.

Shivaay: Tia? She texted me a while ago to cancel our meet up because she is leaving to Pune. So, how could u meet her?

Annika pov
What? Tia goes to Pune? No way , I saw her there. Pakka that's her. I am very sure. But, that man looked like shivaay too. But shivaay is here. How? How I am going to justify to shivaay that is Tia? Someone looked like him!

Shivaay: shall we go? I have to pick up someone from airport as well.

Annika: haan.
She looks baffled. Confused.

She meets Tia after two days. Luckily she has got some private time to talk with her.

Annika: Tia.

Tia: excuse me, where is your manner? Call me madam! U shit.

Annika: sorry madam. I saw you in XYZ with shivaay like man but mam, trust me shivaay was with me that day at lower ground parking lot, how was that possible that you have met shivaay?

Tia wides her eyes in shock! It's was like understatement for her! Oh shit, how could she know that?

Tia: what ? Me? Did u tell shivaay about that?

Annika: yes I told him . But he said ...that u went somewhere?

Tia pov: (what he could have said? And what I have said that time? I have been to hotel sometimes with that crush, but what place did I say to shivaay?

Annika recalled that Tia has told him she went to Pune.

Annika: haan, he told me that u went to..

Tia: Udaipur ?

Annika: what? Udaipur ? So, Tia , two days before you were in udaipur?

Tia( manages to lie): wipes her panting temple, : yes. Udaipur. Any problem with that? Oh shit! Don't you dare to be like a spy for me! Wear some glasses okay! Shameless girl! You are trying to trap shivaay baby by plotting a plan against me? Stay in your limit!

Annika doesn't care about her taunts. She knows Tia is lying. Yet she wants to confirm with shivaay. But who is the man like shivaay then?
Annika enters the cabin, she meets shivaay workinf so meticulously on his cubical . She makes a cup of coffee for him because he needs that whenever he is stressed.
Annika: sir, coffee?
Shivaay: oh. thanks Annika.
Annika: sir, just a question.
Shivaay: proceed.
Annika: where were Tia two days back?

Shivaay ( thinks. And recalls): Pune? Why?

Annika: no sir just asking.

Annika enters her cabin. It's now confirmed. Tia has cheated him! Who is that man?

Tia gets panicked to see Annika gets to know about her!
Tia pov
I already told him not to do anything at the parking! But That idiot didn't listen to me! He desperately wanted to have me, feel me at that parking! This Annika has seen me! I could have denied that's not me, but she has seen that guy too! man like shivaay ! She has seen him! What if she told shivaay! My plan will be dropped and wasted! I shouldn't let shivaay win! It's me and his plan together! I loved him. I wanted shivaay ' property share as well! I can't with him without having luxuries and lavishing property! Now I should get rid of Annika from shivaay! She will ruin my plan! She will definitely find me out then!

Tia goes to meet shivaay in the cabin.

Tia: shivaay baby, look at that Annika! She asks me where I was two days back! She said I was having intimate moment with a man! She is trying to frame me! Look baby! She is plotting against me! U trusted her and now see what she has done! Fire her!

Shivaay gets shocked: what ? Fire her out! No Tia, u are mistaken. She wouldn't have to do like that. She doesn't say anything wrong about you Tia. She told me that she saw you in a parking place but after I told her that U went to Pune, so she didn't say anything after that. Maybe she mistakenly saw someone.

But shivaay recalls Annika's question a while ago. He thinks why should she have asked again about Tia?

Tia: no baby. U don't trust me see. That's her plan. Trust me, now she framed me wrong but it's unsuccessful. Tmr, she will frame you! Then you will know who is she baby!

Precap: someone tries to molest Annika?
Is that shivaay or a man like shivaay?

Annika gets fired!
She leaves him, it's been two months.
Shivaay starts to miss her!
Tia frames shivaay as a father of her child?
Annika and shivaay meet again?

Annika misunderstand shivaay?
Shivaay tries to prove his innocent to her.
Shivaay rapes Annika in anger?

Hye guys, feel free to share your feedback after reading this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 364 10
Let's see..
36.8K 2.2K 10
Ranked # 10 in few shots Ranked # 3 in redux (21-9-2018) Its Shivika One & Only Shivika For the Shivikalians who loves them nd who don't like the in...
145K 9.6K 18
My first Shivika Story.. Summary : Shivaay left Annika day after their marriage as he felt she wasn't his type but on his sister's house, he returne...
6.8K 596 12
it will contain one , two or three shots stories..... Basically on shivika .... Enjoy ...