Part 5: Return to the ocean of my Love

Annika: shivaay what are you going to say to Mahi?

Shivaay: I don't know annika , like I think I should sort out this as soon as possible. Because I know something wasn't well between us from the beginning. We both were truly upset with our parents's deed. Then, when Sakthi papa asked me to take over the CEO position, he wasn't there as well. He never wanted to take over the company in US but I didn't ask him about that too. Because I really wanted this CEO position to prove the people that I can retrieve back the loss that created by my dad! This company faced loss because of my dad and mom but I wanted to prove everyone that I will never do the mistake that they did, have affair like my father did and create the history and achievement that none ever done before. So did I. But yes, I was very focused into my business but didn't care about him but I do call him frequently , it was him who ignored me completely. I should find out the reason why he parted away. Sure there is something Annika. Will find out after he comes here, but I can forgive him for what he done to me as per considering the reason but I will never forgive him for what he has done on you! That's for sure. Thanks Annika, you finally made Tia blurt out the truth and your favor is almost done. I am feeling so relaxed after many days. Thanks for being with me Annika. Finally it's over. Huh.

Saying this, shivaay walks away from the room. But Annika expects something else from him. She thinks he would confess to her. But she thinks does he take seriously regarding her relationship Zain. Maybe he thinks that she really loves Zain so he wants her to resume her days back as normal?

Annika pov.

Shivaay just thanked me? He didn't say anything else than that? He was like claiming me as his wife yesterday but today, he didn't even say anything. He says my favor for him is over . That's means? I can't stay at this house? Indirectly, is that he saying that everything is over between us? How I am going to confess my feelings to him? I am also started to feel over him, since the first meet of us, I had the strong crush on him. Like, who would never have such crush feelings when having the dashing boss like him? But, since yesterday he was saying that he loved me, forced me to help him, even asked me to marry him but now, he is like keeping mum about the things between us. Is that meaning he doesn't have any more feelings on me? So, he changed his mind? My god, I was pranking with him by saying I am in love with Zain. Wouldn't shivaay confess to me then? Do I lose him?

Annika prepares her mind to leave the house after Shivaay and Mahi sort out. That one night, she stays in the guest room. Shivaay doesn't come to home till night as Omkara and he have some work to do at office. Annika cries while sleeping, hiding her hot tears under the comfort of pillow. She tries to hide her pain but can't.

The next day, shivaay finds Annika in the morning. But Annika is missing in her room. Then he finds Annika at kitchen with Pinky Aunty. Both of them having good chat while preparing the breakfast.

After long hours of flight, Mahi finally reach to Oberoi Mansion. He meets shivaay.

Mahi: Shivaay.. Shivaay.

Shivaay: welcome Mahi.

He hugs Mahi. After long time, he hugs his brother with a yearning of love feel. Because rarely they meet each other when they come.

Mahi tries to call Tia but she doesn't pick up the call .

Mahi: what was the need of having me urgently here? Anything?

Shivaay: I will tell, come to my room then.

Mahi follows shivaay to his room. Shivaay closes the door and walks towards Mahi who stands near the couch, fidgeting over his phone, trying to reach Tia maybe .

Shivaay: Mahi.

Mahi: haan?

Shivaay slaps him twice for whatever he has done. No matter how much Tia forces him to do such things, how could he let that feeling of revenge to invade into him? How could he betray his own biological brother? After their parents left, they are the remainders of their family heir, sign of their parents love.