Part 3: A Fortune Stroke of Serendipity

It's become a sensational news regarding Tia's pregnancy. Shivaay still can't believe that he has become the responsibility for her pregnancy. But, Tia is no less in proving that Shivaay is responsibility, he is the father of her unborn child by faking the DNA test reports. Omkara becomes supportless for shivaay because he can't judge the truth based on the situation. Everything is against him, that CCTV footage ( Mahi wears the same suit as shivaay and did all the physical tension desires with Tia) so, the footage recorded and people assumed as Shivaay and the DNA reports. 

Shivaay cant deny much because Tia has told him, if he still didn't believe her pregnancy so she will release the footage because she did crocodile tears to him saying that he didn't trust her love!

Sakthi meets shivaay in the office and have some chat where sakthi strongly advises shivaay and believes him that he wouldn't follow his father steps yet, he advises shivaay to take care of the stuffs and don't let things do overboard that would tarnish the prestigious image of them.

After few days, Symphony Industry has arranged a party and invited all the businessmen in the town.

Shivaay comes to that party. He is wandering around and meets with businessmen. Only he knows how irritated he is when some of the businessman are asking about his relationship with Tia. His wandering hazel eyes stopped when he looks someone like Annika. His reminds Annika's memory. He walks near to that woman, and yes that is Annika. Only he knows how happy he is between sky and the land, that whipping up feel of happiness. But he is little shocked and baffled to see a man, Zain with Annika.

Annika doesn't look at shivaay yet, but she knows shivaay will be coming for the party as all the businessmen are invited. She pretends to ignore searching for him. She keeps walking around with Zain in that party. Shivaay's raging hormone runs through this adrenaline thinking who must be that guy with Annika? What's their relationship? Is that Annika found a new partner? He seems Annika is happy with that guy's companion! He gets so irresistible and he can't get the space of Annika privately as she is totally with Zain all the time.

Annika already know that shivaay will get raged seeing her with Zain because she knows true affection of love won't die, yet she wants to see whether does it really matter for shivaay to see her with others so closely? Will it matter him? Bother him? As she wants to get an idea, If her presence with Zain bothers him, then shivaay would never do such things with Tia. Because she knows , when she was working with him, he didn't take any advantage on her although there were many times both of them were alone. But, her mind and heart still boggling on that night mare. So she cooks up a plan. "Plan to irritate shivaay"

Flashback

Annika tells Zain to act as her boyfriend infront of shivaay to show how happy she is. At the same time she wants to know the truth behind this false allegation on shivaay. She knows he is helpless. But at the same time it can be truth as well. But she trusts shivaay as he couldn't even do like that.

Annika tells Zain that shivaay didn't take any advantage on her while she was working. She still can't be convinced that night mare was created by shivaay. Is that someone behind this? So she Shares her plan of irritating him.

She has to talk with shivaay because without discussing with him, she can't know the truth. She knows she loved him, before ripping him from roots of her heart, she thinks she should confirm the sources. If he did such firlhtu things, then she would definitely throw him out of her heart. If he didn't, then her love would be true because she knows shivaay didn't truly love Tia as she can differentiate the care and affection that he show between Tia and Annika.

As expected, shivaay sees Annika with Zain.

Shivaay meets Annika near the drinks section.
Annika introduces Zain as her boyfriend to shivaay. Annika senses the hazel blue eyes turn to red.

Return to the ocean of my love ❤️ ✅ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें