part 4 A kiss of Care

Annika feels very hard after hearing Shivaay's very emotional story . A man filled with arrogant attitude, bold, brave, dare, robust and very much dashing talented with all the skills of business, is actually having a little space of sorrow ness that he never had shown to anyone. Shivaay's childhood memories were completely broken, he failed to yearn his parents love and care. How painful it would be for him to see his parents are living in separate way? Mother married to another man while having son of 23 years old? Father finds affair right after the pregnant wife? Being in a rich family, those incidents aren't new, but what's the fate of child? Emotional of child? How painful it would be for shivaay after hearing various taunts and assaults that after he is the reason of their parents's broken relationship? How could be that possible? Annika deeply hurt hearing the flashback of Shivaay. Till now, she thinks she had the terrible life like lost her mother after her sister born, losing her father just to help the family financial status. But, shivaay's deep hurt childhood is affecting her much. She walks slowly to Shivaay's room and sees his room. Don't know why, shivaay's face is keep on flashing her mind . She badly want him, hug him, although he is strong, she wants to pacify him, convince him, makes him strong. She wants to see him at that moment. She opens up all his wardrobe, there is a section where a lot of plastic wrapped saree and some jewel boxes. Annika crooks her eye brow pondering of what could it be?

She bends down, takes each of it. While seeing each and everyone, my god! Tears flowing down her eyes because of the notes lying infront of her.

Pinky ma, it's your birthday, wishing your happy birthday. I heard you tell papa that you want a green saree, I don't know whether you could achieve by my hand or not, this is what I find the best for you.

Another saree with a note,
Happy Mother's Day Pinky ma. I couldn't gift my mom, but I brought up seeing you as my mom too. Mom has all the ways to correct their children, in that way, thanks for always taunting me because you indirectly remind me that I should not commit a sin like my dad does. Thanks Pinky ma.

Annika keeps reading all the notes and some notes flipped in jewel box as well. She murmurs seeing Shivaay's kind hearted and innocent as well.

Annika: what this? Is he that much of innocent? He doesn't get anger on her taunts at all, he assumes this taunts as a way of his disciples of life. Even I hate that Pinky aunty for the moment, but shivaay buys all these gifts and jewel boxes but why do all these are not given? Like he doesn't give all the gifts to her? Or are all these unreturned? Shivaay is very nice person that I have even come across! I have shared my incidents in my life with him, but he didn't even share at least one of his heart pricked incidents with me! He has built up those burdens in his heart but being so strong and positive infront of me. I too have insulted him a lot! A person like this will never commit that mistake! Shivaay would have never done like that with Tia! Or with me. But I just insulted him a lot! I assaulted him too! I should feel sorry for him.
But before that, let me rectify his pain!

Annika goes to kitchen. Almostly it would be lunch time where Shivaay would back.

Pinky is there cooking some food.

Annika: whom you are cooking for?

Pinky: oh my matta! Do u think I am cooking for you? Don't fly with your dreams! Wings may get stretched! I am cooking for my husband and son! If you want, cook for him!

Annika: Mrs Pinky, I think you have forgotten some mannerism and language too. Is this the way I told you to talk with me? Make it proper languange , warna..