The Villainess Simply Doesn't...

By MrBlankRabbit

Lily, a pro gamer and a hacker, was going to be late for her work. Unfortunately, an accident made her never... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Author's apologies
Characters
Chapter VI

Chapter III

16K 770 353
By MrBlankRabbit

Alfred was another one who became a victim to Rosy's new personality. The girl he was accustomed with, wasn't expressionless and calm like her. Moreover, she wanted to paint her room white and sell all the furniture to be replaced with one that had no pink. Rosy even said that she would trust his tastes and gave him a thumbs up when she requested it!

...well, actually, she only wanted to get away from the job...but nobody need to know this.

So she went to her mom's car to go to the mall. There she only watched her cheerful mom chose many stylish clothes for her to try. Rosy ended up buying a lot of pants, shorts and shirts, but she bought some dresses too when Carol pestered her. After that, they divided, her mom went to buy bags and Rosy went to the game store with the money Carol gave her, a lot of money.

Thank God the games, consoles and gadgets weren't so different from Rosy's past life. If not, she would have to take a lot of time choosing them. But when she finally found the war game she couldn't finish back them because of her death, a hand went at the same time to pick the game

"I saw this first." Rosy said serious surprising the person who heard her voice and saw who she was. Without losing the moment of the person delay, she slyly took the game and secured it in her already full arms.

"What? Rosy? What are you doing here? You were with mom." Ryan the surprised person didn't expect his little sister to ever come to his favorite store. He didn't even see that the game he wanted got snatched by her.

"I'm buying things. Bye." Rosy finished the conversation and left him alone to pay her things. She wanted to go back already and go online.

Rosy's indifferent demeanor irritated Ryan. His little sister always argued with him and now she treated him like nothing. But Ryan only rushed to her side when he saw the war game wasn't there anymore.

"Hey Rosy!" He shouted through the store and finally caught up to her, only to see that she finished paying for everything. "The game, where's it? I was going to take it."

"And you took it?" Rosy asked innocently.

"Wha...no, you took it before me, bu-"

"So it's mine. I saw it first and already bought." Rosy picked her things up and began to walk to the snack area.

"You don't even like games, why did you buy it?" Ryan was following her and trying to understand what was going on.

"I like it. It's only you that doesn't know." She knew they didn't have a good relationship before, so how could he know anything about the past Rosy.

"Urgh...but, I was really expecting that game, can't we trade for anything?" Ryan asked resolving to get the war game by other means.

Rosy went to a crepe stall and bought one for herself. Only after she received her sweet crepe, Rosy answered Ryan who already sat in her table, "No."

"..." he couldn't believe she did all that to say 'no' to him, so he began to think of another plan to get the game while looking at her. She ate her food without a care in the word and some pieces would be flown to the sides of her mouth like a child, which he found surprisingly cute. Without thinking, Ryan took a napkin to clean her messy mouth, but widened his eyes when he saw what he was doing. "Oh hmm...sorry, I...I don't know what I was doing, bu- but you should notice that you are making a mess!" Ryan was embarrassed and began to blush a little, why the heck did I clean her mouth?!

"Thank you brother." Rosy didn't care about it, actually, she find him a little funny blushing and nervous like that, so a little smile left her lips, he isn't a bad brother. "After I finish the game I will let you play."

".......thank you...Rosy." Ryan was taken off guard by her little smile and words, he thought she would make a scene after he cleaned her mouth and said she was making a mess. So like a confused shy puppy, he went silent to Rosy's pleasure.

They picked their mom who didn't understand why they were together and went back home, all the way Ryan said almost nothing.

"Dear, you have school next week. Are you feeling well enough to go there?" Carol asked when they parked in the garage, they had a chauffeur but she liked to drive sometimes.

"...yes mom, I will go." Rosy didn't like schools, she preferred to be stuck in her room all day with her computer. But she knew that her body now only had 16 years old, the school already began and she had to go, sooner or later.

"Oh wonderful, and Ryan, you will help her too if she needs anything."

"...okay mom." Carol didn't perceive or simply didn't care that her children were really quiet, they weren't bickering at each other, so anything is fine~

♠️

"Hey brat! Are you ready? We have to take breakfast." Ryan knocked on Rosy's door impatient.

The door opened revealing a beautiful girl with a cute uniform. "Ahm...brother how do I tie this ribbon?" Rosy was late because she was in a battle trying to wear her uniform, she already didn't like the skirt and it even had a strange ribbon.

"Hurgh, you are so troublesome..." Ryan complained, but tied swiftly her ribbon. "Now let's go or we will be late." He took her hand unconsciously and dragged her with him, luckily she had picked her backpack already.

They ate fast and went to the car where the chauffeur was on standby. In the car, Ryan told her a little about the school and where her class was. Rosy already knew all about it, she didn't finish it but played a little the otome game. She knew that her class had all the 'love interests', except her brother, and the heroine.

There were five 'love interests' in total. Ryan Moonlight, older than everyone and brother of the villainess, he was the heir of the grand communication company Moonlight. The others...Rosy didn't really remember them and couldn't care less.

It only passed a month since the beginning of school. The past Rosy soon was known as the spoiled queen by the students and nobody messed with her. However, Rosemary didn't do anything to aggressively bully the heroine. She badmouthed, laughed and glared at her, but all far from the heroine, she never confronted her. The villainess was spoiled and criticized everyone, but she was not a bad girl.

When they arrived at the school gates together, every student looked confused at them. Firstly, because the Moonlight siblings didn't have a good relationship and always arrived separated, but now they were together and talking normally. Secondly, because of Rosy's new appearance, she was more...beautiful and her indifference to everyone attracted them.

Ryan brought her all the way to the classroom, so she wouldn't get lost. All the girls sighted seeing the handsome lazy Ryan, his uniform wasn't neat and his hair was messy, capturing even more the young maiden hearts. In contrast, Rosy was like a doll with the expressionless beautiful face and neat appearance, she talked calmly and like the outside world didn't matter.

"Okay, so we arrived. My classroom is the 3-B from the west building...take care of yourself." Ryan was apprehensive, only now he perceived that his little sister had a little amnesia yet and she had to go alone in the strange classroom where most of the people didn't like her. "If anything happens, you will go right away to me."

"Thank you brother, I will. You too, take care." Rosy said with her little smile that Ryan began to love. She came a little closer to him and demanded him to bent down to her. Ryan knew what she wanted to do, it strangely became her habit to kiss their foreheads or their cheeks. He didn't hesitate to let her kiss his cheek, his little sister was very cute with him now, distant yet, but, with time, he began to always want to protect her and receive all her attention.

They were unaware of the curious and perplexed eyes that looked at the cute scene. Some guys and girls even blushed wanting to exchange places with one of the siblings.

Rosy entered her classroom and everyone looked at her. She didn't mind the stares and choose an empty seat in the corner of the room where the wall had a big window. She sat there and began to hack the school's internet through her phone as if nothing important was happening.

After a while, all the students took their respective places and the class started. Well, at least it had begun until the door opened again revealing a handsome boy with bright red hair, he had piercings in his ear and transmitted a badass vibe with his half slitted black eyes. The teacher didn't even say anything as if she was afraid of the boy. And if you paid attention, you could see that almost everyone was afraid of him too.

He walked to the corner of the room, but stopped when he saw that somebody already took his place, a black haired girl. He came up to her and Rosy finally perceived his presence. She had to look up because the red boy was really tall.

"That's...my place." He said normally, but to everyone else, it was like a threat to her life.

"The tables are marked?" Rosy asked serious, she didn't know if everyone already had a place, so she was really curious about it.

"No, but..." the tall guy began to say, but Rosy fearlessly interrupted him.

"So this isn't your place, I took it first." She explained calmly without a care in the world.

The boy didn't say anything, he only took his backpack and sat in the vague table in front of Rosy. This action made everyone apprehensive, the frail and spoiled Rosemary seemed changed, but she couldn't afford to mess with Will, the red bad boy. And now, maybe he was planning to beat her up, how could they not be worried?

The class went on with a strange atmosphere and finally the break arrived. The two people who caused that atmosphere was sleeping, Will, or eating, Rosy, unaware of their surroundings.

Rosy on the other hand was with a slight frown, she was clearly looking at his red hair, but nobody could decipher her thoughts. Suddenly Will woke up and feeling the stare behind him, he looked at Rosy with his drowsy eyes.

"What?" He asked the girl who seemed to be in a deep thought.

She stopped eating her fruits and asked him the question which was in her head, "your hair color is natural or not?".

"......" whoever heard her question would spill blood if they could. All that staring was for that?! To ask about his hair? What about the fight they would probably have? She isn't afraid of him?...Well, who could blame them for thinking like that? Rosy was the only one that wasn't accustomed with the colorful heads and eyes from everyone, it was bizarre to her.

To the students surprise Will answered Rosy's strange question with a 'yes' and introduced himself as 'Will', his face had the same scary look however. The name was familiar to Rosy too, maybe he was a 'love interest', but she wasn't sure.

"Hmm...my name is Rosemary Moonlight, but you can call me Rosy." She said without any expressions like a living doll and began to eat her fruits again. However, she was already full, the maids put a lot of food saying that she was too slim. So she looked at Will again and found the perfect trash to put her leftover. "Will, do you wanna some fruits?"

"...yes, thanks." Will's strong voice always chilled and agitated the girls hearts. His face was scary, but if you looked closely, his tone was more shy than hard, and only few words would left his lips.

The break was more strange than the classes. The two people who seemed opposite ends were having small talks while eating fruits. What the heck was happening? Nobody knew.

In the masses of curious stares, an amused person surrounded by many students, most of them girls, got up from his sit and walked up to the corner of the room where those two wore.

"Will!!" Fearlessly, the most cute boy from the school jumped in a hug with the most scarier guy. In reality, the cute boy was normally the only one who would talk with Will, so that action was normal. "Who is your new friend?" He asked with a bright cheerful smile.

"She's Rosy...Rosy, he is Eli." Will simply said not caring about the parasite in his neck.

"Oh I know who she is hehe. Rosemary Moonlight right?" Eli said letting go of Will and taking the chair besides Rosy. "I heard that you had an accident. Are you okay?" He asked sweetly with a tilted head which could make any girl fall for.

"Yes, I'm okay." Rosy now knew what characters they were. The two were 'love interests' and close friends, they knew each other since childhood. The scary red bad boy was William Denom, the heir of the Red Tiger clan, a mafia community. But in contrast, his personality was of a shy and quiet person.

And Eli Felix, the cute child of the mistress from the Snake clan, a mafia too. He had light green soft hair and big amber eyes, his small stature helped in giving him the air of a cute and cheerful boy. Well, if you not mess with him of course, because Eli was extremely aggressive and cunning with his enemies and a yandere with his loved ones.

Things like that made Lily stop playing the game, their personalities were so bizarre that she began to become frustrated trying to conquer them.

"Why are you here in this table Rosy? Your friends wanted to greet you, but stopped when they saw you talking with Will." Eli asked Rosy innocently, but she could see his suspicion. "They're afraid of him because he his the heir of a mafia house."

"Eli..." Will knowing his friend, tried to advise him to not go overboard with her.

"And?" Rosy simply answered looking at him with her bloody red eyes, she was not in the mood to play his cunning games.

Eli's smile twitched a little, not comfortable with how he couldn't guess what was in her mind. "...and don't you find him scary too?" Eli cut all the crap and asked directly, he was suspicious Rosy wanted something from the Red Tiger clan. Why would she, the 'queen', talk to Will?

"Do you find him scary?" She retorted back looking at her finished food and putting the basin back in her bag.

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because there's nothing to be afraid!"

"So why should I?"

"No...that's...I know him since childhood, so of course I am not afraid of him!" Eli was getting frustrated for her retorting back with questions.

"And if you didn't know him, you would find him scary?" Oh poor Eli, Rosy was only messing with the cunning child.

"What?! No, of course not!" Now Eli even got up and was a little red in the face.

"So..." she looked up a little with her 'innocent' eyes. Everyone was laughing secretly at Eli's cute self, his red and frustrated face was a good sight to see.

"Willlll..." Eli gave up and began to call Will in a sad tone.

"You asked for this..." he too was having a little fun seeing his friend like that, but his scary smile was only seen by Rosy and Eli because Will had his back to the students.

"Hurgh...okay, so Rosy why are you not scared of Will?" Eli sat back at the chair and looked serious at her with shining eyes, clearly wanting to know her answer.

So, of course, Rosy responded with a, "why would I be?" And a tilted head.

"Huuuurgh, I give up!" Eli exasperated and put his forehead on the desk as if he wanted to take a rest from the exchange of words, but he could still hear the soft laugh coming from the girl's mouth. It was quiet but extremely cute, her eyes were a little slitted in a small arc and her face finally showed a smile, capturing everyone's hearts. Will and Eli widened their eyes a little seeing that Rosy laughed, her doll like face at least had emotions.

"Okay, I will answer you." She stopped the short laugh and said to Eli, breaking their dazed states.

".....oh okay...ahm...why, why are you not afraid of Will?" Eli asked again still a little absentminded.

"Hmm...Will is not scary, because he resembles a red kitten." Rosy answered seriously. For her, the big guy was like her last kitten, he slept all day, always with drowsy eyes, he was fed by her, and he was quiet and shy.

Well, that answer really wasn't expected, even Will didn't believe someone would one day describe himself, the scary heir of the Red Tiger clan as a...kitten. He knew of his appearance and agreed with everyone that he was scary. Eli, on the other hand, lost himself laughing hard and later Will began to laugh too, but more quietly.

Will patted Rosy in the head with his big hand as if she was the cute kitty and with a smile thanked her. It surprised everyone, because they thought he was going to hit her, but in the end, did something completely opposite of that.

...Oh Will, little did he know that now Rosy learned another thing...

Hmm brother did that too, but I thought only family did. So, when somebody do something good you smile and pat their heads. Ok, learned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
60 0 2
PJO X Female Oc "Do I know you? I feel like I do." "I don't believe so, why?" Quote: "I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all...
3.1K 186 15
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
136K 4.2K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...