Chapter V

A month passed since the new Rosy began to go to school. Almost no more bad rumors could be heard about the 'queen', on the contrary, the victims of Rosy's pat and smile were increasing slowly, her fans were beginning to appear in the school and the 'queen's worship fan club' was being born.

Rosy was a really quiet person, always emotionless, so she didn't really made many friends. Her classroom wasn't afraid of her anymore, but even so, they were always nervous around the 'queen'. The only friends she really made was Will, Eli and Lucille, Eli's twin sister and another villainess from the game.

There were small talks with her kitty Will, with her almost always feeding him because he was really forgetful and surprisingly clumsy. Many arguments with Eli, where he would always lose and make his frustrated cute face. And Lucille, the new member of the weird group, a tomboy with golden hair and eyes.

It all began after Rosy made the cunning Eli be frustrated in their first talk. Lucille found Rosy funny for being able to do that to her brother, so the cheerful and curious girl went to have a talk with the supposed spoiled 'queen'. In the end, a strange bond was made with the two girls badmouthing Eli...poor Eli...

In that month, Markus Tenas who was in the same classroom had almost no encounters with Rosy, which she didn't really care and sometimes even forgot about his existence. About the last 'love interest', Rosy later discovered that he was the 'prince' of the school, Leonard Von Rickets, handsome, womanizer and a gentleman; he was blond with beautiful pink-purple eyes, but Rosy and him never really chatted.

And last but not last, the heroine... the ignorant Rosy wasn't interested in her, so only now she discovered who the heroine was...

"Ahh sorryyy...I-I wasn't lo...looking..." Angeline Solar.

A cute pink haired girl with azure eyes, she was clumsy, cheerful and was everyone's friends, but Rosy knew her real personality. The game's Angeline was a two-faced girl who always got what she wanted, a little alike the game's villainess. However, there was a difference, Angeline knew how to manipulate the others and was a pro at that.

"You shouldn't run carrying food you know. But it's okay." Rosy was now drenched with orange juice because Angeline was running in the hallway and spilled all her juice on her.

"I-I am really sorry, ple-please forgive m-me..." The pink haired girl was now tearing up for nothing and stuttering, confusing Rosy since she already said that it was okay.

"Like I said, I forgive you. Only be more careful the next time." The meaningless chat was attracting some students and the scene of Angeline crying made some of them think that the 'queen' was bullying the poor girl.

Angeline was confused too, she planned all that to be forgiven so easily by Rosemary? She though that the new 'queen' was only deceiving everyone and was tricking her boys, Will, Eli and Ryan. So she needed to show everyone who the real bitch Rosemary Moonlight was!

"Don't hur...hurt me, I will pay for your sh-shirt." And so, Angeline didn't give up her role of victim, which was really bothering Rosy.

What the hell this girl wants?? I already forgave her.

Rosy knew that her patience was almost ending, she was only coming back from the bathroom and didn't eat yet, so she was really hungry. But now, she was sticky and an annoying girl didn't let her go back.

Rosy sighted and began saying coldly "Look..." but was interrupted by a familiar cheerful voice.

"Angeline, she already said that you are forgiven and that it's okay. We need to clean up Rosy and eat, so we are going. Byee!" Lucille appeared suddenly behind Rosy and said everything with a audible cheerful tone to everyone hear. She knew Rosy didn't care what the others would think about the scene, but Lucille cared. She wouldn't let some two-faced bitch scheme against her friend, after all, she knew about Angeline's facade.