Chapter IV

The break and class finished peacefully, without any interruptions or surprises. Eli went back to his sit and Will went back to sleep.

Rosy paid attention to all the lessons. She thought about school as if it was her job and she was always serious when it comes to that. Of course, only because there was where all the money came from to buy her food and games...So, Rosy decided that after the class, she would go to the library study, because she already forgot the useless many things she learned when she was 16.

"So...you're going to the library...alone...?" Ryan asked again since they met each other after class.

"Yes, brother. For the fifth time, I'm going to the library alone because I have amnesia and need to caught up with my classmates." It was already annoying Rosy all the meaningless chitchat. "Bye brother and don't worry about me." She said turning to leave the tsundere alone.

"What? Worried! Pfft...I not worried about you!...but mom is gonna be, so I will text you every thirty minutes to check and you can't be later than 5pm! You hear this young lady, don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!" .......see, tsundere brother.

Anyways, Rosy's walk to the library was really...interesting. She asked a younger girl where it was and the scared girl told her, already thinking that the 'queen' would contact someone to kidnaps her and sell all her organs to the black market. However, Rosy not only smiled and thanked her, but even patted her head like a big sister would.

...and that was how the first member of the 'queen's worship fan club' came. Moreover, with Will's lesson, later the legendary pat and smile from the doll Rosemary became a pursue for many others fan members...

Rosy arrived to the library and went to one of the computers to make a list of all the materials she needed to study. The hours flowed and it already became 4:40pm, she needed to go home before her brother sends a helicopter to brings her back.

So she packed all her things and began to leave the library until she perceived that it was raining.

It's just water Rosy...you will not caught a cold walking through this damn big school...

Rosy then began her fast walk to the gates where her driver was probably waiting for her...until something stopped her again, the rain was not falling on her anymore. She looked up to see that a black umbrella was covering herself and a guy in her left.

"Hi." Rosy said to the strange boy who was holding the umbrella. It seemed that every male Rosy talked to would be taller than her, even Eli was! So after looking up his face, she could see that he had dark purple hair and grey eyes with stylish glasses. He was elegant and had a great posture with his calculating eyes, a really handsome gentleman.

"Hello." He said back to Rosy. "I was in the library until now too and do you know how dangerous it is to get drenched by the rain? You could have asked somebody if they had an umbrella." The strange boy said with criticizing eyes.

"I didn't see you there or anyone else. And I don't care about walking a little in the rain, it's not like I will get sic-" Rosy was interrupted by her little sneeze, completely breaking all her credibility. "Sick." But continued as if nothing happened.

"Yes, I can clearly see that." The boy said with a smirk. "Where's your driver? I will get you there."

"...He's at the gates." Rosy said not liking the mocking smirk on his face, but hating even more the fact that her body was so weak. She needed the umbrella, if she caught a cold...she didn't want to think about it...