Chapter II

"Why did you call me dad?" A lazy voice said by the door, "oh she already woke up..." the voice said with a little surprise and displeasure chained in it when he looked at Rosy.

There stood a youth with 17 years old. He had jet black hair like Rosy and her father, but his dark green eyes came from Carol. Ryan was a handsome young man, his hair was messy and his shirt was disheveled, but it only complemented his charms.

"Ryan come here." Carol said pushing her son's hand and stopping in front of Rosy. "It seems that Rosy...have amnesia, she doesn't remember anyone...not even us." Carol said patting Ryan's back, it was to calm him, but in reality, it was to comfort herself.

"What? Really? This brat doesn't remember anything?" Ryan asked surprised, completely ignoring that 'brat' was in front of him.

"Yes...brother, I don't." Lily didn't care if he liked her or not, or if she was a villainess and he a love interest from the game, she was tired and only wanted to go back to her comfy bed, so she wanted to finish already the meaningless conversation. "Mom, I am really tired right now...may I go back to sleep?" Lily asked in a somewhat respectful tone as if Carol was her boss.

"Oh sweetie, of course! I'm sorry for holding you up until now, you must be exhausted." Carol planted a kiss in her forehead like she always did, but it surprised Lily. The girl never learned how a family acted like, she was an orphan before, it was always her against the world. Moreover, when she saw families sometimes, their actions didn't interest her so she simply ignored and forgot about them.

Oh, so you give kisses on the forehead. Ok, learned.

Without any warnings, Rosy kissed Carol's forehead. She looked at her tall brother who was besides her mom and frowned.

Why the heck are you a skyscraper brother?

She came up to him and with her hands, she demanded him to bent down. Ryan was confused, but didn't really pry into what his strange sister wanted, so he bent down...and then she kissed his forehead too, totally shocking him. The last one who already was with widened eyes like all the rest of the family, Filipe, bent down too when she asked and received her kiss.

Rosy went back to her bed as if nothing strange happened and slept soundly. The forgotten shocked family looked at each other and without a word, left the room with stiffened movements.

In the hallway, Ryan put his hand on his forehead where the soft lips of his little sister kissed. "What the hell was that mom? That girl never acted affectionate like that! Even more with me!" Ryan asked confused by Rosy's action. She always criticized him for playing games or walking around in informal attires, and he retorted calling her spoiled and a crazy brat...a really heartwarming interaction between siblings, right?

"I really don't know too. She has amnesia, but maybe her feelings toward us didn't change...?" Carol said uncertainly, she was not naive to not notice the animosity between the siblings, so why Rosy kissed Ryan's forehead was a mystery.

"Let's wait until tomorrow to see how she will act like..." Filipe said finally, but you could see he was a little happy by her affection. Before, she always demanded something when talking to him and rarely hugged him, but his princess gave him a kiss on the forehead for nothing! Absolutely nothing! No requests, no demands, no threats or blackmails...so of course he would be happy.

Everyone gave their goodnights and went to bed with many different thoughts about Rosy, thinking that this was only a fase and soon she would come back. Poor them...couldn't even imagine how changed Rosy would be in the next days, unconsciously surprising them with every chance she had.

The next morning, Rosy woke up to see again all those...pink. One of the first things she needed to do was change the room and probably her wardrobe too. She didn't saw it yet, but was sure the game's Rosy had a lot of pinkish dresses...and yes, she guessed right...

When the big wardrobe was opened, she had to close her eyes. It was like she entered in a pink world with a lot of glitter. And only after a long time, she finally found a white dress with little pinkish details in the end. She took a bath, did her morning routines, wore her dress and found Rosy's smartphone, deciding that later she would take a look at that.

Everybody was already in the dining room eating their breakfast. Well, until they almost choked seeing Rosy enter the room. Normally she would be all pink with lots of makeup and she was beautiful like that, but the clean look she had now was more charming and accentuated her face and body.

Rosy looked at her new family and took a seat in the big table, greeted them with a good morning and began to eat breakfast. She lost count how many people said she was rude to not do any greetings in her past life, until her boss explained to her it was normal and polite to greet people. Lily simply didn't care enough to remember all those words you use to be polite, but if her job needed it, then she would learn.

"Good morning darling...how are you feeling?" Filipe began a conversation with his strange daughter, Rosy didn't greet them normally, she would eat breakfast while chatting in her phone.

"I'm fine dad." Rosy answered and found that to be a good opportunity to talk about the 'pink'. "Dad, can I modify my room and buy some clothes...there's a lot of pink and it's giving me a headache."

"..."

"Hmm...oh you can sell everything to help with the money too." Rosy said thinking that the silence she received was her dad thinking about the money the reformation would cost.

"..."

"Dad, hey dad, are you hearing me?" Rosy wanted an answer already, and began to wave at him a little. She forgot that normally Rosemary Moonlight L.O.V.E.D pink with all her heart and would never care about the money spent.

"Oh, ye...yes of course. You can talk to Alfred and he will help you with anything." Filipe answered absentmindedly.

"Thank you dad." Lily said expressionless like she always did and went back to eat her delicious breakfast.

"...you are welcome...?"

"Rosy if you want...I can go shopping with you to buy new clothes." Carol said with shining eyes, her Rosy didn't like her style, so Carol had little chances to go shopping with her daughter.

"Okay mom, thank you."

Rosy went back to eat her delicious breakfast without seeing her mom's happy face. Now that everything was resolved, she could relax and buy her consoles and games when going to the mall.