Family Ties | JJK

By thirstae-hyung

"Why can't you admit that you love me?" He begged. "Because in my world- in this world- love gets you killed... More

01: Chance Encounters
02: Save Me
03: Night Visits
04: Criminal?
05: 3 Questions
06: Home
07: Scared?
08: Side by Side
09: Sexual Tension
10: Sleeping Arrangements
11: Just a Kiss
12: Sweet Dreams
13: Like Magic
14: Beware his Wrath
15: Please Stay
16: Jimin's Vendetta
17: Your Embrace
18: Make Me
19: Painted Skin
20: Bloody Nightmares
21: Midnight Blue
22: Taken
23: Healing TaeTae
24: Don't Stop
25: Recovery
26: Family Ties
27: Hyperthymesia
28: Skin Deep
29: Broken Boy
30: Fight or Flight
31: A Father's Tale
32: His Reminder
33: Night Of Pain
34: Never Leave Me
35: Stolen Voice
36: Touch (Smut Warning)
37: Twisted Message
38: Jungkook's Fight
39: An Exchange
40: Jimin's Love | Yoongi's Fear
41: The Devil's Deal
42: Double-Cross
43: Black with Evil
44: Game Over
45: Pandora's Box
46: Vantae | Agust D
47: Are You Scared?
49: 10 Seconds
50: 'I ran it'
51: Saved Me
52: Our Forever
53: Coming Home
54: Serendipity
55: The Spaces Between Us
56: Love Me Loudly
57: Love Languages
58: Shatter Me
59: All Our Pieces (18+)

48: Sweet Fang

1.8K 96 40
By thirstae-hyung

**

In the dark you're dragged upright quickly, back slammed backward against the wall, a thick cloth suffocating your nose and mouth. Eyes flying open in a panic you blink furiously, adjusting to the low light, and a feral growl makes its way up your throat when you recognise the dark, hard eyes in front of you.

Hyun Shik had decided to pay you a visit.

He presses the thick material to your nose and mouth and smirks in your face. Even in your panicked state you immediately search for Jungkook, finding him asleep across the room, a safe distance away, and your heart calms slightly- if possible with your airways slowly burning.

You can only hope he stays asleep- and quiet, to not draw the men's attention, you were not too worried, however, as Hyun Shik had only ever had one play toy- you.

In your delirious state, a bubble of laughter erupts from your chest when you see the three men standing behind him, one by the door, two at his back- protecting him, even now he is scared of the boss, scared of what he would do if he knew his games.

'Sweet Fang,' he throws your code name in your face, he knew you had always hated it. 'My little plaything, I heard you had returned home- the prodigal daughter.' His breath ghosts over your face and cloys on your skin, hot and heavy.

'I couldn't resist coming to see my little girl, you were so naughty running away like that,' he purrs out, the ever-increasing pressure on your lungs starting to burn, you couldn't last much longer.

'So I thought, well, if the boss wasn't going to, then I would have to punish you... Remind you of your life, what do you think, Fang?' He asks you.

With that he pulls the cloth away, only seconds away from causing you to pass out- he had always liked to push you to the edge.

Panting heavily you gasp in lungful's of cold air, gasping like a fish out of water, you hate how he makes you seem weak. Like now, when you want to fight back, argue and bite out words just as evil as him, you can't... Because he makes sure you are always fighting to survive, pushed to your limits physically.

After a moment your breathing returns to normal and you open your mouth the retort back, but his gloved hand only stuffs the cloth back in place, cutting your breathing once again.

'Tut tut. Looks like time out of the Mob has made you forget the code,' he spits out. Inside you scream every insult you know at your nemesis, the man who took pleasure in your pain, year after year after year.

He draws back and studies your face. 'Then again,' he muses, 'I suppose you've already been punished enough,' he takes a second and rips the bandage off your cheek, making you wince and cry out against your gag.

With a single finger, he traces the raised wound, not healed yet.

'I was surprised,' he admits, 'that the boss ordered this, I was there you know when he sent the orders, sent the team to pick you up, lure you to your father, to offer you the choice. At first, I was angry, fucking Fang always getting a choice, the Boss's pet, but then... Oh then,' he begins to laugh softly leaning into your gaze. 'Then, when he took out the glinting, razor-sharp knife from the draw, and gave the orders, I tasted the sweet tang of your blood on my tongue already in anticipation.'

With that admission he looks at you with lust as he takes his finger and runs it across your wound, digging into the cut and reopening the skin, pain spikes across your face and a wounded cry rips from your lips, muffled against the material blocking your mouth.

You sweat and shake and moan into the night, a sound dripping in pain and anguish. You were home, you were trapped, and Hyun Shik had his toy back.

He licks his lips and his eyes hold a madness you cannot fathom. You always knew he was crazy, you see lots of different types of crazy in the Mob- power crazy, money crazy, status crazy. But you had always known, and feared, the pure, chaotic, unpredictable crazy that ran through Shik's veins. It made you realise, one day, he might take it too far, one day, it was entirely possible, that he could kill you, without ever seeing it coming.

It was that thought that had always made it hard for you to sleep, for fear of his visits.

Now he laughs a thick gurgling sound as he watches you struggle not to pass out from lack of oxygen.

Lights pop and dance in front of your eyes, and in the seconds before you pass out, you think of Jungkook asleep opposite you, and you pray to god that Hyun Shik leaves him out of his torturous little games.

Just hold on a little longer.

Longer.

The moment your eyes begin to roll and body slump once against the man in front of you, he pulls away the thick gag, at once hitting your chest squarely (and old gang secret, causing air to rush into your lungs immediately), reinnervating you before you can enter the sweet safety of unconsciousness.

He licks a hot strip across your ear, gripping your jaw in his large hand, and purrs into your neck, 'Goodnight Fang, sleep well, I missed our little games.'

You slump backward, tears brimming over your lashes, ready to lose it all, to let yourself break into pieces at the trauma of being back, until a voice, small and fragile speaks up from within the heavy darkness.

**

'Y/N...'

Jungkook, you realise.

'I thought you were asleep?' You ask, a hopeful part of you wishing he was. You don't want him to know how fucked up you were. Being back here, it was bringing it all back, you were scared you were about to lose it all.

'I was,' he admits, 'but I woke up when they came in,' in the low light you can see him across from you, he shudders in memory, 'I thought... I thought they were going to kill you,' he whispers, ' I didn't know what to do.'

'You did the right thing,' you sigh, not bothering to lie. You don't have to energy to protect him from the darkness of the world right now. 'He wouldn't kill me, not whilst he still has games to play.' You spit out bitterly.

Jungkook looks across at you, eyes so vast in the moonlight, you think you can see repulsion in his face, 'Who was that?'

'Hyun Shik,' you whisper his name out, like a ward against evil, 'the Boss's right-hand man. Someone who always had a personal lust for my pain,' you admit freely, a sharp edge to your voice.

'Why?' Jungkook stares into your hurting soul, seeing the pain.

'I think,' you start, 'because although he was the right-hand man, I was Kang Sun's daughter- when I was young-' before I knew better, you think.' You He didn't like that I threatened what he stood for, his status and that others knew that-

The boss would never let anyone hurt me, all my life I was untouchable, all because of what I could do...'

You get lost in emotion for a moment. Pride? Were you proud? Yes, you realise, you were, of your skills, your talents, your knowledge, and unusual capacities.

But mainly, you were hurt, betrayed, abused, and tired.

Jungkook reaches to touch you, forgetting you couldn't reach each other, but the rattle of his ties brings you back to the present.

'So Hyun Shik would hurt me in the dark, for revenge, for power, because he wanted to... And because he enjoyed it,' you spat out in harsh contempt and pure, vast hatred for the animal.

Jungkook doesn't know what to say, you both sit in a heavy silence until he asks you a question that reminds you of the darkness within yourself.

'Why did he call you Fang?'

You wince and immediately pull your legs into your body, skin crawling.

Barely murmuring out your answer you know that Jungkook can hear every word in the deadly silence.

'In gangs, you get named once you're part of their family- once you are trusted,' you say sarcastically, 'you earn your name specifically, like... Like the first time you kill someone, if you do something memorable, crazy- or if someone else gives it to you. A sign of status is who gives you your nickname, Kang Sun has only ever given two people their names, his son-' you remember the boy, too trusting for his own good- 'he was killed... And me,' you reveal, terribly.

Jungkook sits frozen, mouth open, and you wish you had said nothing.

'Why Fang?'

'He said that was me, I was a poison, lethal and untraceable, the deadliest presence- the last thing you realise before you die, is that you didn't even know the poison was there until you take your last breath...

That was me.' You say quietly.

You close your eyes for a second and let yourself mourn the life you were made to live.

You sense Jungkook about to ask you more questions that reopen old scars, but before he can, something changes.

You sense it, the change in the air.

A moment before it happens.

Then all of a sudden you hear a commotion- banging and shouting. Panic seeps through the walls.

Then you hear it, the unmistakable sound of a gunshot.

**
A/N
Very quickly pls pls all my lovely readers tell me your thoughts.

As this story is beginning to come to and end (I know!) It feels like my baby I've been with for months! I want to know what you would like for my next story! (I have a few ideas I will share soon!)

BTS X READER
MEMBER X MEMBER —> (will most likely be taekook or yoonmin)

What do you want???
❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 20.8K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
195K 8.1K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
118K 6.2K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
803K 26K 76
Wrong place, wrong time. That's all it was. You never meant to witness what you did. You were willing to forget it and never speak of it again, but...