Pray // daily devotions

By tvsmultifandom

This story is about facing real life struggles and is based off true stories. More

Fear
Believe
Temptation
Giving
Time
Commitment
Sin
Depression
Focus
Curiosity
Therapy session
Scared to live
Guilt
How to view life differently
Mixed feelings
Actions
Strength
Anger management
What did u do
Humble
Anxiety
Hope
Purpose
Envy
Freedom
Stress
Timless
Blame
Humility
Satisfaction
Faith
 insecurities
 jealousy
Forgiveness

Acceptence

65 2 0
By tvsmultifandom

When we do something that takes courage like sharing Gods word with someone. We sometimes expect that they will listen and become a Christian Right away but this is not always the case.
Don't give up on trying to help someone even if the they say they don't need your help.
Even if you put something out and no one seems to notice don't give up.
You may not get results till years later but they will come. God is at work and will honor your attempts.
Life is like war.
Keep fighting for Gods people and never give up because you will win.
God is on your side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 120K 32
Stay in your limits. Don't think that I don't know anything. I cannot forget what you and your mother did to me and with my sister. Be there where yo...
326K 14.7K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
740K 50.6K 61
Qulsum Abi is going through a lot. Her step mother only favors Qulsum's step sisters and brother Worst part is they become great actors in front of h...
6.6K 645 24
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...