Perennial Love

By AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... More

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

13. Is this only a game?

501 33 145
By AnushaBhatt15

A/N

I know that it's too late this time too. I said I would update next day morning, but I am updating now! I am so so sorry for that. Had some issues to solve. But I am back with the next chapter. I hope I guys will enjoy it.

Let's try with inline comments this time? It's fun!

And please do read A/N in the end, it's very important!

(Edited- 25-08-2020)

_______________

Swayam's POV

It was like carrying a dancing gunny bag and trying to control it all went in vain. She was continuously blabbering something, jumping up and down, kicking her legs in the air and what not! It was okay at start but now I am getting hell irritated. I stopped abruptly and turned her to face me and shouted,

"Stop it! Will you?" Rey was shocked at my tone of talking.

"Ummm... No!" She said grinning ear to ear. Aagrh! why is she so stubborn, so tough to handle and... and so adorable while drunk?

"Aagrh! What to do with this girl god?" I said purely irritated.

"You can do whatever you want to do with me, my cryptic case!" She said locking her hands around my neck and beautifully smiling at me. But oops! I can't afford to have a sweet moment, even though it means nothing to her. Especially here, in front of 'Rey'. I just glanced towards him and he was looking as if any moment he would love to become a CBI head and investigate deep into her cryptic case i.e none other than me.

I just smiled at him and he buried me more deeper by his gaze. I was thinking of something when it suddenly clicked that I had handled one drunken case earlier too. So I can try and apply same logic!

"Okay, if you say so..." I said carefully removing her hands from me and asked,

"Let's play a game?" Rey raised his eyebrows but she again grinned and nodded.

"Hmm, so what to play? Let me think." I said to her and started brainstorming as I had said to her but I myself haven't thought of anything. Think of something good Swayam. Think!

"Okay, I got it!" she said and jumped in her place.

"And it is?" I asked.

"Let's assume that you both are my kidnappers and I am struggling to get away from you both! What say?" She asked clapping her hands in excitement.

"No!" My reply was faster than the fraction of a second, that shocked my own self. But I couldn't be that. Not again, with some other person and to my dismay, the some other is a similar looking person, more like a twin. I just cannot play that game again, after whatever happened when I played it before because nothing is like it used to be! There's no Sharon! There's no complete love, now it's only mine.

"But why?" She whined like a small kid whose toffee is snatched. She pouted her lips and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"I just cannot play this game. Think of something else." I said this time cold voiced, void of any emotions. Her brows creased and she said,

"But I want to play this! Only this!"
I saw her folding her hands against her chest and looking away. Oh my god! She got angry and now it's more difficult to handle her. Someone please save me! I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off by Rey saying,

"What's the problem bro? Afterall taking her down is all that matters right? So just agree." He had a point but it was true only on his part. For me, not only taking her down matters but even a single moment spent with her does effect me, even though it shouldn't. I was not willing to dig a deeper grave for me, so I said,

"Okay then, let's play this only." To this she squealed and forwarded her hands for us to catch her. Bipolar woman! We held the hands again on the either side and started walking. As we proceeded, she started her act! It was tough. Very very tough!

"Leave me! Let me go!" These were the two things she was shouting and to anyone, it would sound as if we are doing something wrong with her in real. Finally we were descending the steps and there she was at her best I say you.

"Leave me you spoilt brats!" She said to both of us, and our eyes grew big. What did she just say? We shook it off and continued climbing down.

"Leave me, will you?" She said again after only three steps and that was enough for me to rile up.

"No! We will not!" I almost shouted turning myself to face her. The 'no' was so loud that it demanded everyone's attention on us. I saw tears forming in her eyes as she looked at me with a sad face and Rey was glaring at me. What did I do now?

"Oh freak! Now don't start crying. Stop it right there!" I said to her a little harshly. I am so sure that everyone would be shocked to see my this state of mind. I turned my back to her and started massaging my forehead to calm myself.

More than her, I was angry on myself, irritated by my own god damn feelings! Why can't I control these emotions for once? Why do they have to go back to the past again and again? Why am I feeling the same feelings again and again even if it is not my Sharon? What has happened to me? Why is Pia affecting me so much? So many questions and there's no answer. Whom should I even ask about my miseries? I should get rid of this shit right away!

I quickly turned on my heels and held her wrist. I saw in her eyes, the same pain which I saw few moments ago, same pain which gave rise to so many emotions, same pain that held me captive in themselves, same pain which I could read but this time, she pressed her lids tightly and looked away. A lone tear passed down her cheek and I realised I messed up bad this time. Very bad! But it's not my fault. I looked towards Rey, only to get suspecting gazes in return. I raised my hands in a 'what' manner, and he just shrugged. I folded my arms and stood there.

We stood there for nearly five minutes until I lost my patience again. I was counting on my patience every second I spent standing here, only being more and more dragged into the black hole that my past had created. I couldn't take it anymore so I held Pia's hands and she turned to me. She was still so drunk. Arghhh! When will she be sober? What did she have?

"I am sorry!" I said a bit guilty... Whatever happened to me, Pia was not at fault at all. Then why should she be victim of my anger now? I weakly smiled, but as soon as I did, she grinned ear to ear. God! This girl is impossible!

I didn't say a word since then, I had already gathered enough attention on us, for everyone here, to see us approaching the hallway. Hard luck but yes, the hallway. The guest room couldn't be reached by skipping the route through the hall, where everyone was seated and having fun and now their eyes are on us.

I was literally dragging her towards the room but what could I do otherwise? She left me with no choice! Rey was long forgotten and he had left her hand pretty early, so basically, I was the only one handling her, here, in front of everyone.

"What happened to her?" Simmi asked as soon as we neared them.

"Can't you see by yourself?" I asked mockingly. I am hell irritated now, I hope I can control myself atleast till I drop her to her room.

"Ohhhh sorry! I don't have eyes to see." Simmi replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Nothing great happened to her. She is just drunk and behaving like one!" I said again in the same tone but after I said, Pia started struggling to pull her hand from my grip... Arghhh! Can't this girl be quite for some time? I glared at her and this time she glared back at me. I didn't loose my grip, instead I tightened it.

"Now what?" I asked jerking her hand a bit towards me. She frowned and again started trying to free her hand. By now Rey had made his presence as well. I wonder why did he take so much of time! I was again brought back by the feeling of her soft palms touching my hands.

"Leave my hand Mister!" She said and continued,

"Hehe, your grip is so tight! I cannot do it all by myself. Please someone help me!" She was cutely pouting by now and looking at me with all hopes in her eyes but I couldn't! I was afraid, afraid of her telling everyone what happened in my room.

"No, I will not!" I said it sternly. She frowned and looked straight into my eyes, but her lips were still pouted.

"What do you want now?" I asked finally out of my patience. I jerked her hand a bit more towards me. She looked directly into my eyes and me in her's. Now we were standing, facing each other. Each and every moment passing, making me sink deeper and deeper into the memories of the past with my drunken Sharon. I so wish that this moment would have been with her... She standing in my arms, we both swaying together in our dreamland, cherishing all the lovely moments of us, together. I was so lost in my own trance, again, that I was brought back by the sweet voice of my Sharon... Oh no! Shit! It's Pia! Great, just great! Now I am even getting confused between the two.

"I want you!" She said poking her finger to my chest. What did she just say? Is she in her senses? 'ofcourse not!' my mind replied to me.

"Excuse me... What?" I asked shocked, unable to digest what she just said!

"You heard it right!" She said and giggled. She smiled and then frowned and continued,

"I want you! I want you to open yourself! You know how rude you are at times? (Giggle) You are a total jerk! You are a cold hearted businessman! Yes, you heard it right. You don't know that what you do, hurts the opposite person so much! You are just cold like an ice... (Giggle) No emotions, nothing! I used to think this of you!" She paused and looked down. Her each and every word piercing through my heart, making me realise what I had become in these many years.
She looked up again in my eyes and spoke,

"But then comes this party. (Giggle) This god damn party! Where I see a different you? A caring, loving and joyful you with your nephew Alia... (Giggle) What I don't understand is, why are you like this? Arrogant, jerk! You are a cryptic case! A great novel can be written on you but do you know what?" She again giggled looking hear and there. Does she even know what is she saying? And what that is doing to me? What does she know about me? To judge me, to call me a jerk? I jerked her hand a bit more towards me again and gripped it more tightly but this seems to have no effect on her. She giggled again and looked into my eyes. What she said next shocked me to the core! I didn't expect this... I felt air chocked in my throat and eyes go blurry.

"How will you know? I don't know it myself! (Giggle) I don't know why I feel something, everytime I see you, everytime you see me. There are some sort of butterflies in the stomach... I think I started liking you! (Giggles)"

_______________

A/N

Before anything else, thank you everyone for so much love for my story that it has reached 3K reads. I mainly thank all those readers who are with me from my very first chapter. Thank you for your support guys!

Please leave inline comments below, I have some questions for you all.

Did you liked the update? I am basically in the writers block state now and tried my best to come up with a good update.

I struggled a lot to write this chapter, and it took me 4 days to write and it's not even a big one! I tried not to mess up things and write it nicely. I hope I did not? Or did I?

Are you guys enjoying the story or it is going boring for you?

Do you guys like the chapter titles or are they different and the content is totally different?

Do you guys enjoy Swaron flashbacks?

Do you guys liked Pia's drunken state?

Are you all liking Swayam in my story?

What about Rey, Simmi and the gang?

Do you have some expectations? Or some scenes suggestions?

What do you think will happen next?

What is the past that Swayam is so hurt about and what is the reason for Pia's feelings? Will the gang ever know what had happened?

And one last question,

What do you guys think, Rey will do, to know Swayam's past?

Please reply guys, I need the feedback. I need to know what are your views. I am getting a feeling that this story is not so good and if it remains like this, I may discontinue it. But I hope that day never comes. Let's see what happens...

Vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 3K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
110K 5K 107
Highest rank two times - #1 in taarey #1 in Swayam #1 in Sharon #1 in taani ...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
16.5K 542 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...