Keesh:Balancing Life Perfectl...

Autorstwa rd_rishena_fangirl

Naksh Singhania & Keerti Goenka,A Young & Immature Couple How's Balancing Their Messy Life Perfectly & Gradua... Więcej

Prolouge:Meet KeeSh 💘
Naksh Made Her Cry!
New Beginning:KeeSh In Mumbai
Cute Fighting At Midnight
Naksh In Jai's Restaurant
Sunday Cute Romance
Keerti Doubts Naksh
Riya??!! 😱
Naksh Slapped Keerti??? 😨
Keesh Junior 💕
Baby Met Her Dadi
Naksh Named Their Baby
Fighting For TV Remote
Naksh's Surprise
Announcement 😔

The Day When It All Changed

797 59 32
Autorstwa rd_rishena_fangirl

Next Morning
Naksh was feeling so bad for Keerti!
He whispered to himself-
what you have done Mr.Naksh Singhania!!! Aab manao apni gf ko!
.
Naksh sent her A message-
Good Morning, Babu ! 😘
I Am So Sorry For Last Night! 😭
But there was no reply
.
Naksh now felt sad.
He was getting ready .He was applying hair gel in front of his mirror & talking to himself-
" pata nahi kaal keerti ko kyu itna suna diya! She might be very upset with me! But koyi nahi..I will convince her by hook or by crook! I am determined!wo Naa maanke jayegi kaha!"
.
Naksh didn't notice that Akshara was standing at his door .She came there to check if he had woken up aur not! She listened what Naksh was blabbering to himself.
.
Akshara Thought-
'Itna determined kaash khudke future ko leke hote to aaj hum sab yu tensed na hote! My duggu hurt me but he is not tensed for that matter at all ! He only cares for that girl! '
.
Meanwhile Naksh got fully ready!He was about to come out from his room & saw Akshara on the stairs going down,
Naksh said promptly- mumma! where is Gayu? I will drop her to the college!
Akshara- She has already left for college! You don't need to go anywhere!
Naksh- ok! But I have to meet one of my friends.so I am leaving!
Akshara- ha! jao apni well wisher k paas!
Naksh- What did you say Mumma? Who is my well-wisher? Keerti?
Akshara- Acha Duggu!?so U r going to meet her! Dekho I toh didn't mention her name!Ok now go to her fast! If you don't go to her,She will come to our house with Gayu showing any excuse!ek saal se yehi hota araha hai!
Naksh- Mumma what are you saying? What's ur problem with keerti?
Akshara: do u love her?
Naksh: what?!?
Akshara:  Yes or no? 
Naksh - yes! I love her Mumma! I wanna marry her!
Akshara-but she is not gonna be our daughter-in-law for sure!never everrr!

Naksh was shocked listening this & started walking away from there!
.
Akshara(from Behind Loudly)- Duggu listen! You are still not older enough to take ur decision yourself! Keerti is not the right girl for u,baccha!
Pata nhi kya jadoo kar diya mere bache par !

Saying So Akshara Shattered! Naksh's dadi & Badi dadi were in the kitchen & they were also discussing about Naksh,Hearing Akshara's voice they came to her hurriedly & consoled her!
.
.
Scene Shifted
Keerti's College
.
Keerti was so upset and not talking to anyone!
Gayu asked her what happened.
But she answered- nothing.
.
.
It was their class time.
Everyone was moving towards their class! Suddenly Someone pulled keerti out of the crowd!
.
With widen eyes keerti saw... it was Naksh only & instantly she got tears in her eyes!
.
Naksh- Hey listen I am sooo sorry!
(Naksh held his both ears with his both hands and made an innocent face! )
But keerti didn't reacted at all! Tears were rolling down from her eyes continuously!
Naksh didn't understand why she was behaving soo strangely!
.
Naksh- keerti,say something na?
.
Keerti held naksh's hand and took him to the college gate and said to him -Naksh please take me to a calm & lonely place!
Naksh- Omg! Lonely place..ha?! my gf's mind is following the same track as mine!
.
.

Keerti gave him an calm look.
He saw tears in her eyes and understood it's something serious!
.
They sat and on the car & reached an beautiful green garden area.
They sat on a bench.
.
Naksh hold her hand tightly and asked her - what happened?
Are you upset with last night's matter?
Keerti- no..I am upset with the matter that happened some weeks back!
Naksh- which matter?!!!
Keerti- Offoo Naksh! How would I explain to you! It was about that matter which should not happen between us!
Naksh-  Oh God..keerti!! Forget that incident! We have cleared that matter already naa?! We are human beings!We are in love with each other and one day we will get married also! That time! We lost our control over us & that was our mistake & we will never repeat it again! Simple!
Keerti- Not that simple Naksh! (Started crying loudly!)
Naksh- come on..babu!Listen..
Keerti interrupted-I'm pregnant Naksh!
Naksh- What!!!!!
Keerti-yes Naksh! I am going to be the mother of  your child! An unmarried mother..can u imagine!
Naksh (was shocked ): what the........! keerti! Keerti tum ye sab kya bol rahi ho? I mean! are you sure?
Naksh was sweating as hell! He Stood up & started walking in front the bench!
Keerti (also stood up)-yeah! and i was trying to inform you from the last night.
Saying this she started crying again!! Ye humne kya kar diya!we never crossed our limits but uss time..........!
Naksh-shhh!! Keerti! (He pulled her into a hug) That was our mistake! So we will face it together! You please calm down!
Keerti- Naksh...! (In a shaken voice )
Naksh didn't reply;he was lost in his thoughts
Naksh to himself-Oh no!! Yesab kya hogeya! Mumma-papa & my other family members already Don't like her..they are frustrated with me also...now after this news.. they r gonna hate us!

Keerti- Naksh!! Are you listening? I am soooooo  afraid!  You won't leave me na?
(Naksh Came Back From His Thoughts.He Tightened The Hug,She Felt His Warmth)
Naksh- Are you mad? Keerti..I love you & I will never leave You
Keerti- (came out from his hug) Naksh you know! I've never gone through any surgery before! And now this abortion & All...
Naksh- keerti are u out of ur mind? We will not abort the baby!
Keerti- but Naksh...! We are not married yet! Even we are not that mature & responsible yet!We have to abort it!
Naksh- No keerti!I know all these! And only because of all these..We can't kill a life! It's our baby! We can't abort it! If we kill it with abortion,we will feel more guilty!
Keerti- toh what should we do! Everyone will mock at me,Naksh!Society will disown me! You are a boy na! You don't know! Girls are the sufferers only!
Naksh - Give me some days! After that...we will take a decision,then we should inform it to our family also! Now be a brave girl and...!
Keerti interrupted- i can't Naksh.Jo Bhi decision lenge abhi issi waqt.family ko kaise batayungi mai...nahi nahi naksh,i can't inform them...maa papa mar jayenge!I broke everyone's trust! Aur Main Ab kisika samna nhi kar sakti! Kaash mai hi mar jati abhi!! I am hating myself!
Naksh Again hugged her - keerti! Don't say like this! I am here with u naa? So Promise me! You won't say & even u won't think about taking any bad step! Come on!promise me?
Keerti nodded
.
Both were silent For Some Time.
Naksh was damn tensed but not much for the society and their family,He was tensed mainly for keerti if she took suicidal attempt or anything! Naksh looked at keerti's face,it was totally pale,her eyes were swollen!
.
Naksh thought - I can't take any risk with her life! And it's now also about our baby!
.
Naksh broke the silence & said-keerti,let's go to mandir & get married!
Keerti looked at him widening her eyes!
.
.
Precap-
Keesh got married?
.
.
Ignore my mistakes 🙏
Do comment & vote!😎
.
- Aayaat 💕

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17K 912 20
Completed story ✔️ "I am not perfect. I was never perfect. Mrs Singhania I will show you. Your life will become hell once I enter into it" ...
33.6K 3.6K 49
SHO HASEENA MALLIK (HM)- Station House Officer of Mahila Police Thana. She is on post of Inspector. Always solves cases with emotions and smartness...
621 29 8
Hey guys.. I am not very good in writing these stories but I wanna give it a try. So here is another one of beautiful couple #keesh #rishimohena So...
215K 14.4K 35
ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲!" "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁...