💞 Always Behind Of You💞 [ 미...

Door Master_Silence27

it's still gender bender story.. Meer

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49] -End
[50]- Epilogue

[44]

2.4K 89 4
Door Master_Silence27

Momo and Mina went out the university as soon as their classes end exactly at 5pm.

"Mina, wait up."

"What, Momo-chan?" Mina halts and turn around where Momo was standing.

"It will rain." Momo said and Mina looks up.

"What should we do then?" Mina asked, Momo pull out an umbrella insides her bag.

"Imma girl's scout. Come on, share with me." Momo said and Mina hop in. The two Japanese lass shared the big umbrella brought by Momo. The two Japanese lass walks out the university with umbrella with them.

~

When they walks out, the road suddenly went slippery, the two walks slowly in order not to slipped on the slippery road.

*honk honk*

A car approaches the two Japanese lass, a car honks became louder and before the two could avoid the honk sounds, a car hits them making them parted their ways.

Mina's head hit the big rock and Momo's body hit the big cherry blossom tree.

~

It has been 1 week since Mina was unconscious, Momo was now discharge but still she's still in her crutch supporting her to walk. Chaeyoung stays in the hospital all day, he never go to work, he wanted when she wakes up he's the one who'll gonna hug her.

Mina's pinky finger flinched, indicating that she's now awake.

"Call for a doctor now." Nayeon panicked as soon as she saw it. Jungyeon nonetheless run to find a doctor and then the whole squad waited for Mina to wake up. Jungyeon went back with a doctor behind them. The doctor requested them to go out because he'll going to have a check up with Mina.

Chaeyoung wasn't there, he visited his Magic shop his staffs were worried about him for being not around for 1 week.

"Brother."

"Matt, how's the shop?"

"It's fine, brother. All of us were doing fine here. How are you? You look tired and stress." Matthew notices his body.

"That's great, Matt. Please, do your job, I will not be around since Mina wasn't awake yet."

"How is she anyway?" Matt asked.

"I told you, she's still asleep." Chaeyoung replied with a sarcastic tone, Matthew just nod.

"Uh. I hope she's gonna woke up soon. Tell her, get well soon." Matthew said and patted Chaeyoung shoulder. Matthew left because he need to do his job as Chaeyoung's worker. Chaeyoung went to the empty chair and sat there, his back touched the back of the chair, he was ruffling his hair and when he was about to close his eyes, his phone vibrated on his pocket.

He didn't check the caller Id and just answer it right away.

"Hello?" He lazily greeted.

[Chaeyoung-ah, where are you?]

"Shop." He replied followed by a small yawn.

[Come here, Chaeyoung-ah. You'll gonna be happy once you came here.]

"Why? Is she awakes now?" Chaeyoung's voice turn into active and his sleepy mode faded and he smiles vigorously.

[Yeah. Come on, come here, she's gonna open her mouth now.] Sana informed on the other line, her voice sounded very happy. Chaeyoung smiles and hang up the call.

"Matt, I'll be gone for how many days, please take care of the shop."

"I will brother."

"Thank you, Matt. You're the only one I trust the most."

"I'm fluttered. Go now, Mina must be waiting for you to visit her."

~

Meanwhile, the doctor removed Mina's oxygen and he was now checked Mina's condition.

"She's fine now. You can talk to her now." The doctor said and exited Mina's room.

"Mina-chan." Sana hugged Mina, carefully, in order not to touch her wounds and bruises on her body.

"Sana-chan." Mina mumbled, weakly as she patted Sana's back.

"Mina-chan, do you remember us?" Momo asked, curiously. Mina nods her head and looks at them one by one.

"Eomma, Appa, Oppa." Mina's parents and brother smiles at her, thankfully she didn't forgot them. Mina then looks at her squad one by one.

"Nayeon-unnie. Jungyeon-ah. Momo-ring. Sana-chan. Jihyo-ah. Dahyun-ah. Tzuyu-ah." Mina said while pointing her index finger on them. The whole squad smiles at her and then one by one, they hug Mina, but something wrong, there is someone she didn't notice and she didn't even mention where he is.

The room swung open revealing a panting Chaeyoung. He smiles showing off his dimple, a smile that can reach his ear, the smile that his eyes disappear. The whole squad walks aside and let Chaeyoung talks to Mina or hug her.

"Minari." Chaeyoung vigorously said. Mina blinked her eyes multiple times, she furrowed her brows that made them feel nervous.

"Minari, how are you? Don't you know how much I miss you?" Chaeyoung walks towards Mina, he was about to hug her, but Mina stared at him, it was like scanning his face down to his soul.

"Who are you?" Mina asked. The whole squad went stunned and speechless. Their mouth agape and they have their eyes shut open in surprise.

"Minari, don't joke like this." Chaeyoung begged and Mina shook her head. Mina frowned in confusion.

"Who are you? Who are you?!" Mina hissed.

"Minari, seriously?" Chaeyoung awkwardly laugh as he tried to hold Mina's hand but she just yanked it away.

"I don't know you. Who really you are?"

"Minari, I'm Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung, your best friend, your fiancé. Minari?"

"Fiancé?" Mina asked, frowning.

"Yes. I am your fiancé, Minari."

"Chaeyoung isn't the name of my boyfriend. As far as I remember, I don't have fiancé yet, the name of my boyfriend is Bambam. Where is he?" Mina wandered her eyes around trying to find Bambam. Chaeyoung's eyes turn into red, his eyes slowly forms a tears and if he blink it'll gonna fall.

"Bambam, where is he?"

"Mina, calm down." Mina's parents approaches Mina and they hug her. The whole squad looks at Chaeyoung, who have unreadable expression, he was stunned and speechless.

"Eomma, where's Bambam?" Chaeyoung could hear Mina asked her parents, she's looking for Bambam, from what she remember, her boyfriend was Bambam.

The doctor came, he then requested them to go out cause he'll going to have a check up with Mina.

The whole squad waited outside, while Chaeyoung was just holding his tears.

The doctor went out and Mina's parents hurriedly approaches him.

"How is she, doctor?" Mina's mom asked.

"I'm sorry, but your daughter has an amnesia." The doctor explained everything why Mina got an amnesia.

"But don't worry, it won't be long, she'll gonna remember you all."

"She remember us, all of us, but there is one person she didn't remember. It's her fiancé, Mina forgot her fiancé."

"Don't worry, she'll gonna remember him any sooner."

~

Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Jihyo went to have conversation with Mina and her parents while Jungyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu comforted Chaeyoung who can't believe, Mina forgets him.

"She... She..." Chaeyoung trailed off between his sobs.

"She... Forget me.. She forgot about me." Chaeyoung cried even more with shaking shoulder.

"She only... She only remember Bambam."

"Chaeyoung-ah, you can able to help her to remember about you." Jungyeon said.

"How? Mina's been looking for Bambam."

"Chaeyoung-ah, you can tell her that Bambam left her." Dahyun suggested. Chaeyoung shook his head and just continue to cry between his three best friends hug.

~

"Mina, you're not joking right?" Sana asked, though she feels Mina was just joking when she said she forgot Chaeyoung.

"No. I don't really know him."

"Seriously, Mina?"

"Momo-chan, I don't know how to throw a joke. You know me. Anyway, is he really my fiancé?" Mina asked, frowning in confusion. Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Jihyo nodded their head, simultaneously.

"Yeah. He is, Mina."

"I thought, it was Bambam?"

"Bambam, he isn't your boyfriend anymore, Mina. You two were over last two years and a half. Chaeyoung, the guy who said he's your fiancé, it's true. He's not just your fiancé, he's your best friend as well, Mina." Nayeon stated. Mina stared at them, more like reading them.

'They're not telling a lie, right?'

"Can I see him?" Mina plea and the four girls nodded their head in unison.

To be continued...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

301K 7.5K 108
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
82.4K 2.5K 46
Once again, genderbend book cause I think it is more suitable for this theme. Chaeyoung is a pro pornstar and he doesn't like to shoot porn with newb...
9.5K 202 14
❌UNDER CONSTRUCTION❌ Hello my friends, it's been a while since I updated this book BUT I will be back this summer to finish it as well as tweaking t...
29.3K 1.2K 46
REQUESTED! [Inspired from TTT Crime Scene Season 2] It all started with a picture of gang leader taken by a journalist. Genderbend alert (as usual) ...