Hellishly Angelic || jjk ✓

By daintythv

❝stop biting your lip like that.❞ ❝make me.❞ ❝i didn't know you were this desperate for a punishment, haru,❞... More

chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
ANNOUNCEMENT
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty [FINAL]
epilogue
THANK YOU

chapter two

63.8K 2.3K 4.1K
By daintythv

I follow behind Jungkook, our footsteps echoing throughout the long hallway. The only thing illuminating the space is the moonlight streaming through the window at the far end of the hall.

Finally he makes a turn, leading to a smaller corridor with a door at the end of it. He swings open the door and switches the light on, revealing a desk with piles of tattoo sketches on it. I marvel at them in awe, wondering how someone can make something look as magical as these designs just with ink and their hands.

I get snapped out of my trance when Jungkook clears his throat. I glance at him and he gestures toward a black chair. "Have a seat."

I take my coat off, draping it around the back of the chair and sit down. He rolls a stool over next to me. "Alright, your name's Haru, right?"

I nod as he slips a pair of latex gloves on. "Okay, so you want this-" He turns away and coughs into his arm, rather violently.

I furrow my brows, "Are you okay?"

He nods, "Yeah, I'm fine I just have a bad cough. Um, so anyway you want this design?" Um, okay then.

"Yeah, it really stood out to me for some reason. I think it's really pretty," I say, trying to start a conversation with this anti-social cherry head. To my surprise, I earn a small reaction.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it," he says with a small smile.

He rummages around through a few drawers, the only other sound filling the air besides the music from what I'm assuming is quietly being played from his laptop.

"I see swimming pools and living rooms and aero planes~"

I glance over at Jungkook, partially surprised that he's completely comfortable with singing in front of me, but mainly because he can even sing in the first place.

"I see a little house on the hill and children's names~"

His voice is breathtakingly...beautiful. It's like honey when mixed into warm green tea-subtle yet sweet. Every note of the song is reached with the smooth wave of his voice. It's a sound so special that you could fall asleep to, but makes you want to fight your dreariness to be able to continue hearing the angelic melody.

"Only fools fall~"

He turns around and I quickly divert my attention to my shirt, pretending to pick on a nonexistent thread. My scheme fails, as I see that small curve of his lips form once again.

He sets down the tattoo gun and stretches his arms back, tilting his head side to side before rolling up his sleeves. Ok cherry head I get it, you're gorgeous.

"Alright, so where are you wanting this tattoo?" He asks. When I remember where I wanted it, I immediately blush.

"Uhm, I was thinking along my right side, the side of where my rib cage is," I hesitantly say, but he just nods casually.

"Alright, I'm gonna need you to take off your shirt so I can see that area."

I'm sorry what?

When he sees how shocked I am at his request, he scoffs, "Listen, I'm not a pervert. I've seen everything you have and everything you don't have." Well okay then cherry head.

"Sorry, this is my first time doing something like this. So please just bare with me, okay?" I state, putting a hint of annoyance into my voice. Two can play this game.

He sighs. "Okay, if it makes you feel better just take off the right side of your shirt so your other side is still covered," he says, his gaze softening just the slightest bit.

You've got this Haru. Just the right side of your shirt.

I stick my right arm inside my shirt and pull it up and over my shoulder. The cold air immediately presses against my skin, forming goosebumps along the side of my torso.

I turn onto my side, and he takes a few alcohol wipes and sweeps them across the area, making it even colder. He grabs his tattoo gun and locks his dark eyes with mine. "Okay, this is gonna hurt a bit. It helps if you look away though."

"Okay...how badly will it hurt?" I ask, and he softly smiles.

"You'll be okay, just try not to pay attention to me. Focus on something else, like the music."

After a moment, I nod and turn my head away. I hear a soft click, and the buzz of the tattoo gun fills the room. Pay attention to the music, Haru. I wait for a moment until I feel the pressure of the gun. For the first second I don't feel anything.

Until a sharp pain erupts throughout my whole side, pulling a scream out of me.

Jungkook jumps back, almost falling off the stool. "What the heck Haru?!"

"That hurts so freaking bad you said it would only hurt a little bit!" I shout, the door bursting open.

"Woah woah woah what's going on?" Jimin shouts, Taehyung right behind him.

Jungkook stands up angrily, slamming his fist against the wall, "It's a rib tattoo what do you expect?!"

I flinch back in response to his reaction. "I didn't know what to expect. I told you this was my first time," I say sternly, trying to keep my voice from trembling.

Jimin runs his hand through his hair, "Okay okay, calm down guys. Yes, Haru I know it's painful but that could've turned into something worse. Jungkook was holding a running tattoo gun. But Jungkook you shouldn't have lashed out at her like that, be understanding."

Jungkook sighs, sitting back down in his chair, "Okay, fine. I'm sorry."

"Yah, at least try to make it genuine," Taehyung scoffs.

I sigh in disbelief, "Okay you know what just forget it. I don't want this tattoo."

"No no no Haru please, just stay," Jimin says, approaching me.

"Are you kidding me? I've been nothing but kind to Jungkook, but he's been everything but kind to me. If he can't even suck up his pride for one second, then I don't want to waste anymore time here." I move to fix my shirt when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I turn and see Jungkook, brows creased and doe eyes widening. "Please I-I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. I know I haven't been nice to you, it's just-it's not you, I promise. It's me. I'll give you this tattoo, for free. Please just stay."

After a moment I huff. "Fine. Just make it quick, please."

Jimin looks at Jungkook, who nods. Taehyung and Jimin exit the room, leaving Jungkook and I alone with the music.

"Okay, if I flinch, I'm sorry. Just, I don't know, make it as quick and painless as possible."

Jungkook nods, playing with the rings around his lip with his teeth. "Got it."

I turn back onto my side, hearing the buzz of the tattoo gun click on again. "You ready?"

I nod, mentally preparing myself for the pain. A feeling of déjà vu floods my senses when I feel the pressure of the tattoo gun pressing against my bare skin. Then, the pain. I grit my teeth together, squeezing my eyes shut. You've got his Haru, you can get through the pain.

"You doing okay?" he asks, and I respond with a strained, "Kind of."

"It's alright, I'm almost done with the first flower."

The pain of the gun is excruciating-worse than I could've ever imagined. I feel his hair brush against my side. How flipping close is his face to my side?

This make me wonder; how did they manage to get so many tattoos when it's literally killing me just to get one?

"Alright Haru, just the last couple petals and...done."

I exhale sharply, as if I was holding my breath the entire time. He clicks the gun off and rubs an ointment on the area.

"Since this area's sensitive, you'll need to keep this bandage on it for the next few days, alright?" He says, pressing a bandage onto it.

I sit up, putting my arm back into my shirt. I cannot believe I was just half shirtless in front of a guy. In front of Taehyung and Jimin, too.

"Is there anything else I need to know?" I ask, and Jungkook nods.

"You can't drink any alcohol for the next 24 hours, and make sure to keep that area out of any direct sunlight. Also make sure to keep the tattoo clean and dry, so try not to get any water on it."

"Okay, seems easy enough."

I get off the chair and leave the room, following behind Jungkook to the lobby. Taehyung and Jimin turn their heads and greet me with a smile.

"Ah there she is! How was it, princess?" Jimin asks, and I shrug, pulling my wallet out to pay Jungkook.

"It definitely wasn't the most pleasant feeling, but I think it looks good." I just realized; I didn't even look at it when he was done because of how distracted I was. I slide my money across the counter and lean back against it.

"Can't wait to see how it looks in a couple days," Taehyung says excitedly.

I furrow my brows, "Wait a minute, what do you mean?" Jimin and Taehyung first look at each other, then at Jungkook.

"Yah, you didn't tell her yet?" Jimin asks, grinning. I turn my head towards Jungkook, who now has a smirk plastered onto his face.

"What's going on?" I slowly ask, standing up straight.

Taehyung smiles as he approaches me, "Well, beautiful, every person who gets a tattoo by Jungkook earns themselves a free prize."

I feel myself shrink when he wraps an arm around my shoulders. "P-prize?" Why am I acting like this? Calm down, Haru.

Jungkook leans forward against the countertop, "They get to do a little photoshoot."

"Okay, that's not really a big deal. I can just lift up the part of my shirt with the tattoo and you guys can get the shots you need."

"I'm sorry Haru, but that's not how it works," Jimin leans his arm against the counter, crossing his feet.

I raise an eyebrow, "I'm sorry but can you guys just get to the point? Why are you being so weird about it?"

Jungkook snorts, "You're gonna be getting pictures taken while you're shirtless. There, happy?" I blink. "I'm sorry could you repeat that?"

"You heard me loud and clear, princess."

"What the-no! Never in a million years. I'm not about to stand in front of you guys with my bra on," I protest.

"Well isn't that what you did back there?" Jungkook asks, earning a small laugh from the other two.

"What-ugh, you guys are such idiots. I'm not gonna pose in front of you guys like some weird prostitute."

Taehyung ruffles my hair, "Well you're gonna have to whether you like it or not, princess."

"Oh my gosh stop calling me princess and don't ever touch me like that again," I walk away from the counter and cross my arms, staring at the men who are clearly having a blast seeing me this mentally distraught.

"I was surprised when you said you wanted one of his tattoos, but I was assuming that you already knew the rules. That's why I didn't say anything," Jimin says, playing with the hem of his shirt.

I stare at him dumbly. "You idiot, you really think I knew that I was in for some photoshoot?" Jimin just responds with a shrug.

Jungkook grins, "Come back here in two days. Oh and I suggest you wear a nice bra or something to save yourself from humiliation."

{ A/N }

new chapter, who dis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.9K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
93.9K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
8.3K 330 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
1K 44 16
❝Hey, you alright?❞ ❝I-I'm fine.. why do you even c-care..?❞ ❝Because, I'm here to help you.❞ ... In which a famous K-pop idol finds a girl on the pa...