Thinking of you

By KatyCatForLife

This is not a typical fanfiction about Katy Perry. I hope you enjoy it and i would love to hear what you thin... More

Thinking of you
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
This isnt an update
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Authors note

Chapter 7

102 6 0
By KatyCatForLife

Lucy's P.O.V

We finally arrived at my new home. I was officially a Hudson. It was all very exciting. "Hey, you wanna go get some lunch?" I swear food is all that woman thinks about. "Yeah sure. Hey we should go on a picnic!" She looked very excited, "I love picnics!" We got all of the picnic essentials. We went to the park and it was extremely warm. After we ate all of the food, we just layed on the grass and watched the clouds. Katy was falling asleep. I smiled at how this woman saved me from everything. I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone grabbing me. "KATY!" She snapped out of her sleep to see me being dragged away.
Katy's P.O.V

"KATY!" A deafening shriek woke me up. All I saw was Lucy being dragged away. I felt helpless. I could see her crying. I couldn't just give up. I chased them through the park, shouting to try and grab attention. I called the police and they were on their way. I was so close to catching them when I tripped on a root. I looked up and could no longer see them.Then it clicked, that must have been her dad. I recognised it from a picture she showed me. I laid in a heap on the floor crying. Then someone touched my back and I jumped. "Are you alright ma'am?" It was a police officer. "He ran down there, he was her abusive father." I couldnt stop crying. "And who are you to her?" He asked me. Between breaths, I answered. "I am her adoptive mother, I adopted her only last night." The police officers asked for infomation and then an investigation was opened. She was the best thing that had happened to me. How could this have happened?

So, I hope you like this. Whats gonna happen? Will Katy ever see Lucy again? So I am so close to 100 reads. I am currently at 91. So share this story with everyone. Follow me and vote. Thanks guys, love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
590K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
851K 39.6K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
94.5K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...