"House Wife" (Completed)

By pradhanas

Ranking #10 in husband and wife 25-6-2018 ranking # 3 in housewife 6-7-2018 Ranking#1 in Classics 😍 1-1-2019 More

prolouge
chapter 1 (1st day in my in-laws home)
chapter 2 ( my new family)
chapter 3 (shh it's my dairy)
chapter 4 Ashadam{why was i thinking of her?}
chapter 5 (almost a kiss !!)
Chapter 6 (shifting to banglore!!!!)
Chapter 7 (romantic husband caught by a stranger)
Chapter 8 (radhika suicide attempt!!!)
Chapter 9 (his confession)
Chapter 10 (shiv radhika patchup)
Chapter 11 (husband's proximity)
chapter 12 (another girl in my husband's life !!!)
not an update sorry!!
chapter 13 (bike ride in rain)
chapter 14 (my past incident)
Chapter 15 (neelima sudden entry)
Chapter 16 (one year leap)
Chapter 17 (reason behind his anger)
chapter 18 (bet that parted us)
chapter 19 (finally i said 143)
chapter 20 (family outing..)
author's note..
chapter 21(plans for getting him back)
chapter 22 (water falls πŸπŸ‚)
chapter 23 ( fight)
chapter 24 (birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ)
chapter 25 ( a promise)
chapter 27 (that night!)
chapter 28(destiny made us apart?)
chapter 29 (listen to your heartπŸ’œβ€)
chapter 30 ( got kidnapped)
chapter 31 (our feelingsπŸ’˜)
chapter 32 (Blissfuldays πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’•)
chapter@33 ( cute family)
chapter@34 (HAPPY NEW YEAR)
chapter@35 (festive season part-1&2)
chapter@36 partitions
IMPORTANT NOTE πŸ’Œ
chapter@37 ignoring me
chapter @38 be positive
chapter 39@ best moment!
chapter 40@ foodie!
chapter 41 @ revenge
chapter 42@puzzled
chapter 43@ revelation of truth
chapter 44@crazy love ❀
chapter@45 love print!
announcement
chapter @46 once again pregnant!
request for namesπŸ™πŸ˜Š
Completion..
NOTE
hello
new story!
pointing out..
Epilogue

chapter 26 (guilty)

8.1K 168 17
By pradhanas

Hello everyone,

Sry for the delay in update..

Kk I know some of you might be angry, kk taunt me....

**********""

Finished taunting me!

Fine, I miss you guys so much..

For showing your love special day wasn't necessary..
Everyday should be a special one and it depends on expressing only.. Don't hide your feelings show them how much they mean to you...

Hey guys today's quote...

Contd....

I'm sry dhaksh I muttered to myself.. I turned around and saw him sleeping peacefully, his hands never left me..

I'm such a bad wife that I couldn't give what you want.. I just want to prove neelima that how much strong was our relationship even after not having physical relation between us and it was just till our anniversary...

I promise I'll fulfill my duties as a wife till the end.. I'm sry that I lied today about my period..

I just want to avoid, there is no other way that I can stop you right now..

I'm sry I said running my hand through his cheek lovingly..
He moved a little but snuggled more keeping his face near to my neck and gave a small kiss, I was surprised if he was awake.. But no he did it in his sleep, I ran my hand through his hair lovingly, and I soon drifted into sleep...

Morning.......

I opened my eyes, and turned around but he was not there.. I saw the time " Oh my god it's 8 already "..

I marched towards kitchen and saw, dhaksh!
What are you doing?
Preparing breakfast🍳☕ for my wife..
How sweet but it's not necessary, you move I'll finish this..

No I'm going to make dosa for my lil doll so go and fresh up..

But dhaksh.. No, nothing move he made me go putting his hands around my shoulder..

I gave up and went to freshen up..

After 20 min, I finally dressed up in normal wear outfit and tied my hair in bun, marching towards kitchen..

Wait where are you coming dear? Till I was in kitchen no one was allowed here..

Dhaksh sry I got late today, let me I'll finish remaining,never mind dear I knew, how restless you are and that too you're not feeling well..

Unknown slap hit me, it was a lie...1st lie I ever told you in these 6months of our marriage..

He made me walk towards dining table and made me sit.. Wait a second saying that he went back to kitchen..

He brought two dishes and placed, I took the glasses and poured water into it.. He was back with two cups of hot coffee..

It's aroma yes, "coffee" it's a refreshing one to start a day..

Here have your coffee ☕darling, I took the cup from him, "thank you" Husband..

My pleasure, dear..
He too took his seat and I was about to serve him but as usual he made me stop and I just nodded..

He put 2 dosa in my plate and added chutney..I just licked a little as it was tempting and it tasted yummm.

Wow!! dhaksh I don't know you were good in cooking!

Yes, I got habituated when I used to stay in room during my college days..

Ohh, then I guess I'll get day off once a week..

Oh now you want me to cook for you.. But on one condition, you must promise me that you'll stay here helping me..

K that's not an issue I'll for sure.

He was smiling wickedly, but why ❓

Why are you smiling like that? I'll get some gratitude from you I guess,he got from his seat and ummah gave a small kiss near to my lips..

I smiled a lil..

We finished the breakfast together and I helped him in placing back everything..

I was about to turn but I was blocked at the counter of kitchen with his hands on either side..

Dh- dhaksh?

Hmm, let me get something in favor of the breakfast.. Wifey..

You already got one just before few minutes, and you- you shouldn't behave like this..

I know I too have sister, and she used to cry when she was small due to pain.. You women are great bearing everything for giving birth.. You are the precious one that we sometimes don't think your suffering and needs..

I promise I'll be the best husband and a great father to our children dear..

I got shy for what he said, our children..

He lifted my chin and placed a long kiss on my forehead..

Take care dear if you have any problem don't hesitate to call me, I nodded and he ran his hand over my jawline and gave a peck on my lips..

I was feeling very guilty for telling him I was sick..

He hugged me before going to office and I returned the hug with same love he just showed in this hug how much I mean to him and as well as he means a lot to me...

He took back and cupped my cheeks, take care my love, I nodded you too drive safe, I pulled him a little to bend and kissed his cheek ,a bright smile appeared on his face..

Bye, bye bye..

I locked the door and sat in the living room..

I was restless thinking what I'm doing to my married life!

Is promise important than my marriage?

I was lying on the sofa and just then I got the call..

I took the phone and it's none other than my mom..

Hello mom!
Hi my dear how are you?

Mom I miss you so much, mom saying that I started crying.. I was crying becoz i was feeling very low as I lied to my husband and moreover missing my mom i want someone right now, and no one in the world can be best comforter than mom..

Hello tapasvi!

Hmm I was sobbing badly hearing mom's voice after a long time..

Tapasvi, listen to me I'm coming to banglore dear..

Mom are you coming? Really? I asked wiping my tears..

Yes dear..

Mom I miss you so much..

Me too my bangaru talli..

Mom when are you going to come?

I already started and I'm in train..

But mom you didn't told me,and why don't you take flight! I can't wait till morning, I want to see you mom..

Becoz you know that I'm scared of heights..

K mom I'll be waiting for you miss you so much..

What about dad?

Dad was going for some other work and he'll join soon with us in a couple of days..

K mom have a safe journey, love you so much.. Ummahh.. I gave a kiss in the phone itself..

Naughty girl you'll never change..

I smiled a bit wiping my tears never ever mom..

Bye, see you soon..

Bye amma..

It'll take a whole day in train and by morning mom will be here with me..

Yaay i jumped in happiness..

I went to the other bedroom and started cleaning, followed by changing the bedsheets..

I went back to kitchen and it was completely messy you know becoz of little breakfast my husband had made kitchen into war room all over veggies here and there, luckily I kept back the remaining batter in the fridge just after he left to office..

Finally, I completed my tasks for the day..

It's almost 1.30 in noon.. I thought of making kichdi that was going to be a quick one..

It's a, easy and healthy too, in preparation, actually I do prepare it sometimes..

I heated the pressure cooker and added oil to that after a bit I added mustard, jeera, red chillies,chopped onions,chopped tomatos and few vegetables,and now I added dal which I have already washed and kept aside, I fried it for 2 min and added rice, it was also fried for half min and finally a small cup of tamarind juice, and a half spoon of turmeric, and required quantity of water, and I added some salt before closing the lid and gave mix with the spatula..

After four whistles I turned off the knob, and let the pressure was out..

I called to dhaksh meanwhile and he said he was going to have lunch with some other people..

I finally took the bowl and sat in front of TV surfing channels, and finished my lunch watching some boring show..

Later I took a small nap for an hour..
~~~~~~~

I cleaned up everything and chopped veggies for curry tonight and dough was ready for Chappatis..

Ding dong..

I hugged him with happiness, hey what's the matter! He sounded low..
Dhaksh my mom is going to come tomorrow morning.. Are you alright? I asked him..
Yes, busy day saying that he catched his head..
So attaya coming tomorrow?

Oh that's great, means no more romance in home, other than in our room..

Dhaksh behave k.. Saying that i smiled a bit..

Hmm k my wild cat don't start fight now I'm already tired..
I can see that..

Yes, saying that he fallen on sofa..

I went back to kitchen and made some tea adding ginger to it..

Dhaksh, he lifted his head with difficulty, he might be so tired..

Have some water I handed him the glass, he gulped in no time..
Here have some tea, he eyes were drowsy already.. He took the cup and drank it..

I went back to our room and put on the geaser and kept the towel over the hanger..

Meanwhile i went to him and opened the lid of coconut oil..

No,no don't put oil, he shouted like a teenager,What dhaksh stop being childish it'll help you in getting relax..

No even he protested, I put oil on his head and started massaging his head..

Later it followed with slight massage with two of my hands.. His hair was slight curly but I love his hair style..

Mhm, mhh it feels very good dear really I was very sleepy now..

Dhaksh hot water was ready go and have bath I'll prepare Chappatis meanwhile..

No I want to sleep..
I forcibly send him to take his bath and I prepared curry on one stove and here on the other side I started preparing Chappatis..

Finally I went back to room he was on the bed, as if he fallen directly after finishing his bath..

Dhaksh I tried to wake him but he is not listening..

I came back to room with food, I made him turn and he laid flat on his back..

Dhaksh, dhaksh I called him running my fingers through his hair..

Hmmm let me sleep na dear he sounded. K but have some food, no he groaned again..

I started tearing Chappatis into small pieces and started feeding him.. I just did what my mom used to do when I was a kid I fall asleep after coming from classes and retired to bed without having dinner..

My mom used to make me eat during my sleep only and she told me the next day how I behaved last night to skip food but I finished the food during sleep only..

After making him eat I made him drink some water and washed my hand in plate itself and cleaned his mouth with my wet hand and later with my pallu.. He soon slept again keeping his head in my lap..

I kept the plate on the table which was by my side and take a look at my husband who was sleeping peacefully.

After some time i straightened my legs adjusting myself without disturbing him. i laid back a little and i slept..

alarm buzzing,...............

i opened my eyes and saw where was i ? i felt soft, I moved my head and saw my wife sleeping and the plate resting on the table, I recognized where I was!

All I remembered was sleeping in her lap last night, she even made me eat? I don't remember that but seeing the plate I guess I'm full if not by now my stomach will be full of rats running here and there becoz of hunger..

I got up and saw the time, oh it's 5 mom is going to come I have to rush for station now..

I went to finish my regular routine, and came back.. I got ready and went to her,my hand which won't resist waken her up..

Hm whats the time she confusedly asking and looking at the clock..

Dhaksh mom, is.
Relax I'm ready I was about to start now.. Kk I'll get ready and cook some breakfast for all of us..

*******

I was waiting at the balcony and saw our car entered in our parking lot and I ran to our door, it's 3 months now I'm seeing my parents again..

Amma I rushed and hugged her when she just entered our flat..

I missed you so much saying that I gave a long kiss on her cheek..

Hmm stop now you're not a kid anymore..behave like a married woman..

I frowned listening to that, she smiled back at me, mom this was very bad.. You're making fun of me right?

No I missed you a lot saying that she kissed on my forehead cupping my cheeks..

I ignored my husband who was standing and smiling at me..

You got pale any good news? Mom stop now I took her to other room without stopping our talks..

I could hear giggling from my back..

My mom was in her room, and I went to kitchen to prepare some tea..

I went back to our room to find out what my husband was doing?

He was working in his laptop,..

So what was the good news mom asking for?

It's its nothing dhaksh you do your work, I was about to leave..

Hey pls come here, I went to him and saw the project which I did last..

We got this deal!  Really saying that I jumped in happiness..

He smiled, wait I'll go and tell this good news to mom..
Wait saying that he placed the laptop aside and walked towards me..

I was thinking about, you accompany me, we'll work together what do you think?

No, dhaksh I can't and I don't know about all this, I did this because your were upset and I can't see you like that..

Yes that's why I'm asking for you to join, no I can't..
Why ❓

Husband and wife shouldn't work together, it'll be good in starting but later a lot might happen..
I was afraid of that and anyway I'm having some other plans..

K I don't force you but will you give me advise if I needed..

My husband was genius he can do any work single..

Yes, but saying that he pulled me to him resting his hands on my waist..

But, one thing can't be happened with only my effort I need you to accompany me without you we might not get the results..

What was that? How about we give good news soon to our family!

Dhaksh, I gasped..

What? How can I give good news all alone myself, I need my partner for that he winked at me playing with my hair which was covering my blush..

How about we start our new project in giving good news?

No, I stated.. Before I was about to talk,I heard mom calling me but with my Nick name!

Laddu, laddu..

Tapasvi did you hear someone calling? No, it might be our neighborhood I managed..

Laddu again I heard that, it's mom voice I guess.. No,  it's not I freed myself and went to my mom closing her mouth..

My husband followed me, and saw what I was doing?

My mom shifting her gaze from me to my husband, she uncovered herself removing my hand, and hit me playfully..

Mom don't call like that in front of him I grunted.. She laughed and pulled my cheek..

I'm sorry laddu!

Mom I gave angry look and was about to leave..

Dhaksh pov...

Mom what happened, I asked..

Nothing son I used to call her laddu she almost whispered to me..

I laughed at her, and called my wife.. Laddu plss get my coffee, I tried a lot not to smile.

I'll go tell her son plsz don't mind she sometimes, I can understand attaya don't worry..

I heard some sounds from kitchen it says she was angry right now..

Laddu I muttered again..

In kitchen..

Can't you hear your husband was asking for coffee?

All this because of you, I told you not to call laddu again..

My mom's hand reached my head and she said I missed you dear and you know how much I love calling you laddu.. Who is there other than you for us.. Me and your dad all time thinking about you and your small mischief. Your talks your giggles everything. Everyday starts with you and even the day ends with your talk only..

I hugged my mom, a tear slipped from my eyes k now don't be emotional I'll say everything related to you for Your husband later don't complain me!
I smiled and she handed me a cup of coffee.. Go go and give to your husband.. I nodded. 

I went to our room and saw him standing in the balcony enjoying the view, I kept the coffee and cleared my throat..

He turned and saw me where was yours? I'll have later, you take this I handed him.. We used to drink together remember? He asked..

K I'll go and get my cup, I turned to go but stopped when he said wait!

He took a cup and came to me.. I was surprised, come let's have it together..

Dhaksh!

This I,.  we never gave a chance living like lovers..

Let us do that!  What ❓I asked..

Sipping together in one cup,
watching movies in corner seats,
Going to long drive,

Stop you're talking like a teenager, so what is, there any rule that we should do everything only before marriage?

We'll enjoy the same but the difference was we were married, he said..

So come let's have this coffee ☕ together.

He made me drink a sip and he too took a sip, I blushed and ran out.. Even he called me I never turned back..

We together took our breakfast which was prepared by mom..

Tapasvi, tapasvi?

Hey laddu go your husband calling you, my mom said..

It's k mom I'll go let me help you first, it's k I'll manage you go I nodded..

What happened why you're shouting, I said as I entered our room..

I took a glance all over the room but I couldn't find him, I turned to leave but the door was closed by him,..

Are you playing hide and seek? Let me go i need help my mom..

What about me?

What ❓

Every day, ___ you __ ah I, you used to help me before going to office, remember!

He was walking towards me I put my hand on his chest, stop you can't do that, mom was here do you know..

So what❓

What I need to go dhaksh! K give me my kiss then I'll leave..

Dhaksh?
Yes, I'm here only don't shout.. I'll give but not now tonight.. Everyday you habituated me for this and now you're not giving!

Atleast hug ?
Without wasting a  second I hugged him, was nothing when I stood beside him.. I'm short I pouted!

But I can hear your heart beat clearly, I smiled and kissed him near his heart..

And what was my heart saying to you?

It was saying, that dhaksh was very bad.. I chuckled saying that..

He lifted my head and gave a long peck on my forehead...

I closed my eyes and gave myself to him, placing my arms around his neck..

He kissed me once again before leaving to office.. 

mom and me:

hmm,good you kept house very clean and even arranged beautifully! that was becoz i just followed my mom,i said placing my chin on her shoulder.. my mom patted my head lovingly and smiled..

mom? yes, let go out and we'll have some fun.. no,we'll go together when your dad join us. but__, k i nodded.in meantime my phone started ringing..

neelima calling...........

laddu who's call? mom it's neelu!! oh give i'll talk to her,she snatched phone from me.. hello hi dear how was your previous day? lovydovy!!

i don't know if she talks something thinking it was me??

hello neelima? how are you?hello who is this? i'm tapasvi's mom!! oh aunty how are you? oh god what if i got caught? hi aunty namastae how are you? i'm good. i just came today to see her. oh that's good. where are you living now? just a mile away from tapasvi's home!! oh you're in  banglore?? yes,auntie we recently shifted here..

oh k when are you going to come? i'll come in evening auntie along with naren!!

k dear bye ,here talk with your friend mom handed me phone, hi dear i would have caught i was saved today said neelu. hmm ugh i answered.. k i think nothing happened last night?? yes no-nothing i answered when tears formed in my eyes,i turned to avoid mom watching me.. k i'll see you in evening. k bye..

neelima's pov....

thank god i couldn't sleep last night thinking of her love story.. no problem dear i'm soon going to add ghee to burn more.. i called naren, hello ha yes dear he answered , how many times i told you don't call me dear.. i don't know why you hate me neelima? what have i done to you? i love you so much, why can't you be nice to me..

you started again? how many times i told you i don't love you.. anyways i called you to inform we're going to tapasvi's home tonight..k i'll come__,i didn't even waited for his answer and ended the call..

i was trying to get contact of him, don't know where was he? i promise i'll take revenge from her.. 

night,........

neelima came with naren and mom prepared a lot tonight,. i'm sure i need to start jog from tomorrow along  with my husband.. we together had dinner and they left becoz mom might not know so she didn't bring any topic..

i was cleaning the stove and mom placing back everything, laddu ? yes mom! i guess something was not good between neelima and her husband!! did you see him he was different they were not leading a happy life i guess? maybe but i don't know mom,. k small fights are common between couples they'll be fine soon.. i nodded.

we have done everything clean in kitchen, i followed mom, where are you coming? she asked as soon as i entered her room. to sleep beside you mom i said.. no, go to your room she ordered, mom plsz mom i'll sleep here tonight with you.. no go she pushed me out and locked the door..

i heard giggles from corner, and saw my husband . what? you thought of leaving me alone tonight? yes, i want to sleep in my mom's lap and want to talk a lot but my mom,i walked towards our room and caught by two large hands around me, what about me didn't you think? i turned around he pulled me more closer, can't you sleep alone for one night? no, i can't saying that his lips playing over my shoulder,. hmm what happened to your shorts? my mom scolded me this afternoon when she saw cupboard and strictly warned me to avoid those.. suddenly he started laughing.. anyways i love you more in sarees only, it suits you much and i can__, he winked at me..

stop i pushed him and settled on bed turning my side watching the wall, i was thinking what my mom said? i guess i need to talk to naren tomorrow,.. i have to know what's going on in neelu's mind??

suddenly i started laughing as my husband tickling me and i tried to defend in between my laughs but of no use.. stop_________ dhaksh________, my tired day would end with your smile only dear saying that he kissed me,and i was learning to respond to his kisses encircling my hands around him..

we talked a lot and he never stop teasing me with his love, i don't know when i completely started wanting him in all means. i kissed him when he was talking and he was surprised with his eyes wide opened,. i gave a long peck on his lips i myself surprised and don't know what got into me,..

goodnight husband i said before he start his romance again,. ugh he grunted and laid flat pulling me on him,and kissed my forehead..

to be contd,.........

does she come to know the what's going between naren and neelima?? yes, but later she ____________, i'm not going to say that stay tuned......

thankyou for reading,

see you soon,

don't forget to comment,

and if you like plsz do vote,

yours pradhana.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 42.6K 38
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her π’Œπ’‚π’Žπ’‚π’“π’ƒπ’‚π’π’… to ope...
469K 15.9K 42
The insecure on relationships, American-Indian woman, gets to be the CEO's secretary on temporary but she had no clue that her life would be tied for...
948K 9.7K 19
Earlier know as "Arranged or destine?" "why did you say that?! " Abheera asked "because you always gets in Trouble " Saransh replied "it's not like...
27.4K 809 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}