Two Sided

Por taekook-trasheu

•|Complete- Fully Revised|• "Is that your phone in your pants or are you excited to see me, hyung?" "Pistol... Mais

Chpt 1
Info for you
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chapter 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpter 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 42
Inner World
chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Nothing really ends, Chpt 46
Epilogue
Special Hidden Chapter

Chpt 14

2.7K 151 29
Por taekook-trasheu

|Revised|

Jungkook laid comfortable on his bed, head relaxing on Jin's lap as Jin ran his fingers through his hair, giving him a slight massage. They had been waiting for 20 whole minutes for Yoongi and Taehyung to return and it was starting to make Jungkook anxious. He wanted to know what it was that Yoongi had to tell Taehyung. Maybe it had to do with him or even more information about the circumstances with BigHit.

He was surprised Jin agreed to massage the headache away. He didn't think the older wanted to talk to him just yet. And he wouldn't have blamed him if he didn't. "Are you still angry, Jin?"

Jin looked down at him as his fingers stopped rubbing circles into his scalp, blinking. Those deep orbs slowly moved away to look back at the wall omg tint of him across the bed, hand limply falling out of his hair. "I wouldn't say angry," he started. "But I am still hurt."

Jungkook adjusted his head so he could look down at the the bed, now laying on his side. "I thought so..."

"It's hard to forgive you. I thought I'd be able to forgive you no matter what it was but I just can't this time. You blew things up way out of proportion." Seokjin leaned his back against the headboard and sighed. "Like you said. You're an adult. So now you also need to deal with those consequences."

Jungkook went quiet, knowing damn well it was all of his fault. If he didn't blow up on Jin and storm into the house like some immature teen who was having an outrage against his parents, then they'd never be in this awkward bubble. And it hurt. He wanted to go back to how they were. Cuddling, laughing, Jin making him food and comforting him.

All of it.

"Young kids and jealousy," Jin randomly said, breaking the odd silence, removing both hands from Jungkook's head and setting them behind his head to act as pillows. Jungkook sat up, eyeing Jin.

"What?"

Jin looked at Jungkook with a no expression, swaying his head back and forth. "Child, what do you take me for? A clueless mo-caretaker?" He asked. "I can see the way you two look at each other, it's no secret."

Fuck, is he talking about Tae?! "You're delusional."

"Don't call me something so disrespectful unless you want me to shove you back into your mother's womb, brat," Jin snapped, giving Jungkook a soft pat on the forehead. "And don't play dumb. Anyone can see it. Before all this went down and even now. I need to keep telling Bogum that you two aren't like that."

"Jin, I...I mean, like.." Jungkook bit his lip. It wasn't apparent that he liked, or was attracted to, Taehyung. That wasn't possible because Jungkook never showed his attraction to men. He was good at hiding it, so what in the ever living fuck was Jin talking about? Face it, Jungkook, you've really let your gay out these past few days around Taehyung, you're not being that oblivious.. "It's really not what it looks like-"

"Child, relax. I know you're gay, remember? You don't need to turn into an anxious mess? I think it's cute. I called it from the start." Jin sighed and leaned his head back more, arms moving to rest hands against the bed. "One might even consider me jealous," he muttered.

"You- wait what?"

"Hell, you can't hide it for your life. I mean, you told me you had a crush on him when you were younger so I was cautious but I never thought it would've followed you along the road, Kookie."

"hyung, I can really explain, I'm not even- like...am I that noticeable? How noticeable am I????"

"Noticeable enough to have Taehyung asking me if you're dating Namjoon."

Jungkook froze. What? His mouth was slightly hanging open at a loss for words. Jin thought he had a crush on Namjoon? That wasn't a complete lie but since he found out all these things about Namjoon, that so-called 'crush' seemed to shrink down in size, being replaced with thoughts of Taehyung. Of only Taehyung. Or whatever it was that seemed to posses him in those subtle moments.

Even when Namjoon and he got close the previous day during training, Jungkook noticed it. He wasn't flustered because it was Namjoon so close, he was flustered because the person who popped into his mind was that confusing blonde.

That stupid, sinful sexy, bipolar blonde.

"Cat got your tongue, Jungkookie? You really don't need to act so astonished. There's nothing to worry about. Just try to keep it on the down low. You're not really hiding it."

"But I don't-"

"We're back, bitches," Yoongi exclaimed as he walked into the room, leaning against the wall near the doorframe. "Get dressed to impress because we're going out."

"Going out....?" Jungkook questioned, sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "For what?'

"We're all going on a mission that requires all the help we can get. So dress flashy."

"Please, Jungkook? Flashy? This kid's wardrobe consists of shades, not colors," Jin intervened, standing up. "I'll go see what that poor closet even has in it. I'll meet you downstairs." Once Jin left the room, Yoongi nodded his head, eyes going back to the pillow. Jungkook, not knowing Yoongi was still standing there, stood and walked to the closet, grabbing whatever he could find and tossing it on the bed. Pulling his shirt over his head, he turned, eyes sticking to Yoongi, who glanced from him to the pillow.

Jungkook stomped and dramatically rolled his eyes, waving his arms and exposing his abdomen. "Fine! I was sniffing the damn pillow! You happy?!"

"Gravely so." Yoongi winked and walked out, leaving Jungkook to change before popping his head in again and scaring a scream from Jungkook's throat. "Also, do me a favor and try to survive this. I don't want you dying before we can even begin the process of helping you out."

"Whatever."

__

"Ah! Jungkookie, you look well!" bogum said as he walked over to the male who emerged from the stairs, tying the silk around his neck, letting it hang loosely. He looked up to meet his eyes and smiled. Honestly, he wasn't sure what the hell he was wearing but it looked familiar, like an outfit he once saw in a music video.

"Thank you, Bogum-ssi," he said proudly, walking to where Bogum was leading him. He stepped into the living to see everyone else standing, ready to go. The only one who didn't change was Yoongi, who was relaxing on the couching sipping coffee in his comfy jacket.

Jin's eyes found Jungkook. "We're both in silk," he chuckled. Jungkook looked Jin up and down, noticing that...they were actually dressed quite similar.

He nodded and looked over, eyes skimming over Namjoon's outfit, which was very nice, but he didn't have time to stare for his eyes had other business to attend to near the fireplace, leaning against it with that stoic face as he fixed the cuffs of his outfit.

Mother of everything that's fucking holy.

He gulped at seeing Taehyung turn around fully, resting his back instead of his side against that wall, adjusting the watch on his wrist. Taehyung looked good in black. Like, really good. Taehyung just stared at Jungkook with that expressionless face, blinking just Ashe inhaled from his lips while parting them to speak.

"I see you've found the music video outfits." He walked to Jungkook and Jungkook instinctively stepped back, remembering the warning taehyung gave him a day ago.

Taehyung grabbed the loose fabric and rubbed it between his fingers, only standing a foot or two in front of him. His eyes traveled from Jungkook's feet to his chest, eyes scanning the apparent collarbones before grazing up to take in his pink lips and soft skin. "I guess it's a good fit for you. Your wound would probably get infected if it had tight clothing rubbing against it."

Jungkook watched as Taehyung's eyes shifted to meet him and, once more, he felt warm. Safe and cared for. Yeah, he felt threatened but how could anyone focus on that when a god was standing inches from you? "You don't look bad yourself, Taehyung-" he gulped, internally damming himself for his voice cracking on the last word. A smirk formed on his beautifully sculpted face and Jungkook found himself grinning back.

But the blonde's smirk faded just as fast as it formed and he flicked at the material that was in his hands, wiping them on his pants before adjusting his watch again, eyes no longer on Kook. "I need to talk to you," he muttered. "Once we get outside.

Taehyung's eyes shifted past Jungkook to look at Namjoon, who cleared his throat and shook his head. Jungkook turned in time to see this interaction, noticing taehyung immediately stepping back and away.

"Ah! Look at the time! Tae, Ass face," Jin said, looking at both blondes. "Shouldn't we be going?"

"It would've been nice if we could've left a half hour ago, but sure, let's go now," yoongi replied, rolling his eyes. Jungkook followed Jin while his eyes followed Taehyung, watching him take something from Bogum, who had quite the worried look on his face. Taehyung seemed to consult the older one before eyes gleamed in his directions. Jungkook shot his face away and walked outside, leaning against the wall of the house near the back doors as everyone continued walking to the sleek black car waiting for them.

Taehyung soon walked out, eyes immediately meeting Jungkook's eyes. Taehyung glanced at the group away from them then leaned next to Jungkook against the wall, almost caging him in. One forearm was against the wall behind Jungkook's and one hand was on his hip as he stared down at Jungkook sternly.

Jungkook felt small under the man and his stare, feeling like a prey that was locked up and taken hostage by the predator.

"I was against you two going," the blonde whispered. "So don't act foolish and follow everything that's said. I already had the same talk with Jin." Taehyung leaned closer tilting his head to stare deeper into Jungkook's eyes and, fucking fuck, Jungkook wanted this man to dominate him without even being physical. His stature. His aura. Everything about him was just so irresistible. "If you go against what we say, you're dead. And that's not a threat from me but a fact from them. So don't go off doing what you think is right. Stay pretty and by our sides."

Stay pretty. Jungkook gulped and nodded, hitching a breath as a finger rested beneath his chin, tilting his head up so Jungkook's neck was slightly arched. Taehyung looked into both eyes before pulling away, telling Jungkook to head to the car. The boy felt dizzy like he had just gotten off of a twirling rollercoaster that was going at Sonic speed.

He watched as Jin got into the passenger seat while Yoongi entered the driver's side. Jungkook was hoping to sit with Jin during this to use him as some sort of sobering medicine to get rid of this haze. You'll be fine. Just think about something else. Like feet. And hands. Think about hands- his hand began reaching the handle to the car door.

Footsteps quickly approached him from behind and he found himself staring at a darker hand, that was decorated in rings, resting on top of his, grabbing at the handle.

-on god, I need those hands he thought as he did a quick intake of sharp breath:

"Let me open it." The dark voice captivated Jungkook's attention and he looked over his shoulder to see Taehyung slightly towering over him. He knew Taehyung wasn't that much taller than him and he doubted he was more than two inches taller than him but at the time he seemed huge. Just like moments ago when he was towering over him.

His scent wafted towards him, making it the only thing he could breathe and he wasn't complaining about it either. But it was making it harder to sober up from the haze that was slowly circling him again.

His skin was shining in the moonlight and the black blazer seemed to hug his body in all the right places. Taehyung glanced at him from the corner of his eyes before barely turning his head to fully look at him. He then gave Jungkook that small body smile.

He went from stoic to bubbly again just like that...

But that didn't matter.

Time stopped as Jungkook, for the first time, took the moment to fully observe the smile and the way Taehyung's lips curled to a boxy shape and opened to expose pearly white teeth. He noticed the three very noticeable moles on his face. Taehyung's lips slowly closed to give a closed mouth smile, emphasizing his beautiful red lips.

"Can I open the door for you?"

Jungkook was slapped out of his own little world at the words spoken to him and his gaze shot to the hand that was on top of him. "O-oh! Yeah-" He choked on his words as Taehyung's hand tighten around Jungkook's. "Y-yeah. Sorry.."

Tae nodded before opening the car door and allowing Jungkook to enter before him. Once they were all seated and ready to go, Yoongi drove off, explaining the plan to Jin while Taehyung explained it to Namjoon and Jungkook. "A friend of ours from a partnering company practically lives there. Last time Yoongi got some pretty useful information about JYP and BigHit from him so we're going to go see if we can get anything else out of him. From what Yoongi told me, BigHit hasn't issued a warrant out for us yet which is surprising. But this means they've looked past my failures for the time being so JB and others shouldn't have a problem with us.

"But, Jungkook and Jin, you guys have to stay a little hidden. Jin has to because I...somewhat made a scene by dragging him out of his job a couple nights ago. He can be seen but he just needs to keep a low profile. And Jungkook, you're supposed to be dead and since JYP is the one that usually issues out the hits from or to BigHit, JB and other members will be able to recognize you. So make yourself hidden. But don't hide in the shadows. Blend in. No matter what. If you have to dance then go dance if you have to serve drinks do that. Just blend in."

"JYP's people work there, they'll notice him immediately if he tries serving food," Namjoon said, running his hands through his messy hair.

"Not necessarily," Taehyung said, giving him a domineering stare. "It's a nightclub. The only lights are blues and purples and they aren't meant to be bright. JYP brings kids there to work. He can just make up a name and say he's new."

"And what if he gets caught or hurt because of the idiot idea?"

Taehyung was quiet before clasping both of his hands, swallowing his spit. "Then I'll take full responsibility."

The car came to a stop and the window separating the front and back seat rolled down. Yoongi looked at the three, eyeing Namjoon before glaring at him. "You get out first. Say you're meeting me and Taehyung. Just act normal."

Namjoon seemed to loath Yoongi interacting with him and he rolled his eyes, not giving a response while exiting the car. Yoongi then set his attention to the two and winked. "Jungkook, enter with Jin. He'll make sure you get in safely, then part ways."

"Okay. Sounds good-" he froze once Yoongi handed him that same dreadful weapon. Yoongi saw the worry in Jungkook's eyes and chuckled.

"Don't worry, kid. It's mainly for show. There's one bullet, but don't pull it out unless you have to."

"O-okay." Jungkook watched as Jin and Yoongi exited the car, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook stared at the gun in his lap, biting his lip. He hated these things. Not only because he was hurt by one but because it brought back dreadful memories from his past that were hidden and buried.

He brought his fingers up to mouth and commenced chewing on his nails. Before he could chew much, however, a hand grabbed his like it was made of glass, setting it back in his lap. Doe eyes met slightly squinted ones and Taehyung's other hand reached over, brushing some strands of hair from Jungkook's face.

"I'll keep an eye on you so you won't have to pull it out, okay? Just don't be too tense or else it'll be noticeable. Just go with the flow of things like you did with me stalking you for a week," he teased, trying to lighten the mood and make Jungkook more comfortable. Jungkook nodded and unintentionally squeeze Taehyung's hand. How can he switch his attitude so effortlessly and act like he wasn't just a stern asshole moments ago?

Taehyung smiled and opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it, rethinking his words. But, he never spoke them. He squeezed the hand back and exited the car.

Jungkook followed him, soon meeting up with Jin at the entrance. He walked in, immediately hearing the thumping of music from the left side and the softer music on the right. The side they had to head to. Jin patted his shoulder, indicating he was off to do whatever it was he was supposed to do.

They never really told Jungkook was his primary purpose was so he decided he'd get close to someone who looked important and monitor them but his plans changed as Taehyung brushed his shoulder, whispering, "follow me upstairs, split away once we're in sight."' Jungkook didn't respond and just followed. How am I suppose to fit in, I'm walking so stiffly, I probably stand out like a blonde in the middle of a group of brunettes he thought to himself, making his way up the familiar curvy staircase.

Once at the top he immediately walked over to the bar, side-eyeing taehyung and Yoongi joining Namjoon at the familiar rounded seated cushion near the railing that looked over the dance floor. Jungkook brought his attention to the men and women chatting amongst themselves talking about little things such as the weather and the taste of the wine they were drinking. He maneuvered around a man walking briskly towards him. Once stepped to the side he watched him approach the group, handing out drinks. Taehyung refused and asked for something else, making the man scurry away fast.

Jungkook went next to a pillar near two people, pressing his back to it, trying to listen in to the group on the other side.

"I don't see the meaning of trying to pry me. Just ask. We don't hide things from each other," the unfamiliar voice said. Yoongi scoffed a little before making quiet noises.

"I don't know if you heard about all these damn people going AWOL, so it's fearful for us to even hint at things, so just bear with us if we seem a little off-putting," he said.

"You can't blame us, especially with news about people going rogue lately," what sounded like Jimin said. I didn't know Jimin was joining them.

"What do you mean?" another voice asked.

"Haven't you heard?" Jimin said. "Idols under other company names have been disappearing to join another company. It's not known though and they're actually hidden. Some idols tear their contracts and terminate them while others just go AWOL and leave. I guess this company is totally against what BigHit does to their Idols. Honestly, I don't mind. It keeps us from getting ourselves into too much trouble."

"We all should've heard of that before," Taehyung finally spoke up. "That's why we need to be careful."

"And why would you care?" Jaebum spoke again, sounding smug. "Wouldn't you just kill them if they got in your way, V?"

Namjoon groaned while everyone seemed to hitch a breath. It was quiet amongst the group before Taehyung then cleared his throat to continue. "The only reason I don't mind is because Some idols are really into this kind of stuff. It helps them get rid of unwanted anger. Those are the most ruthless when it comes to their job."

"I thought you were the ruthless one," Jaebum stated.

"I'm the best at my job. There's a difference, JB," Taehyung scoffed, sounding quite offended and annoyed.

Jungkook gulped as the two people he was near, noticed him, both eyeing him up and down. Jungkook needed to play it off like he wasn't eavesdropping on the wealthy looking people on the other side and he licked his lips, raising a brow at the men and cocking his head to the side. "Like what you see? Take a picture, it'll last longer."

He turned to lean against his side but stopped, freezing in his tracks as he caught Jin whispering into a man's ear. The man had black hair and looked oddly familiar but didn't at the same time. He swore he had seen him before not too long ago but he couldn't make out who it was. The man gave a breathtaking smile to Jin and nodded, shaking his hand before whispering to his colleagues, standing up and walking off with Jin into the other section of the club which was loud. What the hell is he doing?

Jungkook pushed off the pillar and made his way over to the bar, taking a seat facing away from the group. A dashing man came up to Jungkook from behind the bar and smiled sweetly. "Can I get you anything, sir?"

Jungkook looked at his name tag that read 'Bambam' and he smiled. "Can i just have a glass of water?"

"Just water? No problem." he got out a glass cup and put some ice in it, taking one of the dispensers and filling the cup up with water. "You must be a kid still, huh? I swear Jackson is getting a lot of workers these days. Might have to do with dropouts or people being shunned for liking the same sex."

Jungkook leaned against the bar and nodded, wanting to play it off. "Yeah. I'm new here but I was never really told what to do so I just figured I should hang around until I'm needed."

"Awe, poor kid. You don't look all that old. What brought you here? Lack of work or parents kicking you out?"

Honestly, both Jungkook thought as he took the glass cup and sipped the contents. "Parents kicked me out."

"You don't look old enough to have a good career yet so i would've thought you just couldn't keep a job," BamBam replied with a smile, wiping down some wet glass cups. "How old are you?"

"I'm 21, actually."

"No kidding? I am, too. I actually got picked up years ago when I was younger and this has been my life. It's not that bad as long as you don't get on Jackson's bad side, you know? He's a sweet and funny guy."

"He is playful," Jungkook agreed, not even knowing who the hell they were talking about.

"He is. But what pisses me off is that he can go from playful fun guy to a snappy- yeah...like. Within seconds."

"Oh my god, I know someone just like that!" Jungkook stated with a bright smile on his face. Bambam grinned and looked past Jungkook before the smile left him, averting his eyes to the counter. Jungkook glanced behind him to see Taehyung staring their way, eyes locked onto Bambam with malicious intent.

"Are you associated with them at all?" BamBam asked quietly but loud enough to be heard over the soft music in this section.

"Hm? No. I've never seen them," Jungkook said with a slight pout. "Why? Are they bad?"

"No one here's allowed to mess with them or bother them. They're part of big companies. Yeah, JYP owns this place but what they, including other companies, do to the idols is, well....inhumane. Those people, over there? They're the best at their jobs, as an idol or whatever they are outside of work."

Jungkook mentally grinned. So this guy knew some things. Jungkook leaned against the counter and tilted his head to the other side. "Why would someone from that background be looking over here?"

"Maybe one's interested in you," he said, leaning against the bar to get closer to Jungkook so he could whisper. "It wouldn't be the first. Some people over there find someone attractive and next thing you know, they're on the news either dead or suddenly becoming the next rising pop star. It irks me a little." he nodded to their direction. "But, what worries me is that it's V that's looking over at you. If it was RM or even Suga I wouldn't be worried but...V?" BamBam shivered just thinking about it. "Don't go with him if he approaches you. Your life depends on it, kid."

RM? Suga? V? What the hell was BamBam talking about? Before he could question him, he heard a loud laugh that sounded nervous. Jungkook nodded before walking away with his water. He was initially going back to his spot near the pillar but was stopped when he saw Taehyung stand up quickly, a menacing look on his face. Jimin grabbed his hand and tried tugging him back down but Taehyung slapped it off.

A new male walked towards them, talking into what looked like a walkie-talkie, pointing at Namjoon as he hollered, "You fucking, bastard! I'll have your damn head by the end of the night!" Namjoon stood up quickly and took a few steps back, tripping over the cushioned seats and falling back. Yoongi looked over and watched the other male who was seated next to Jimin. The male stood up and before he could do anything Yoongi tackled him to the ground.

What the hell is going on?! Jungkook panicked as he saw men and women quickly scatter away in fear. Jesus Christ who the hell is that?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

954K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
630K 38.6K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
429K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...