TWICE: Maknae Line x Male Rea...

MilkyWay2424 által

Twice Maknae Line (Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu) x Y/n (Male Reader) Több

Before We Start
Introduction
School (Part 1)
School (Part 2)
Breakfast With Dahyun
Lunch With Chaeyoung
Dinner With Tzuyu
A Day With Twice
A Day With Dahyun
A Day With Chaeyoung
A Day With Tzuyu
I Choose Dahyun
I Choose Chaeyoung
I Choose Tzuyu
I Choose All 3
I Don't Choose Any Of Them
New Story

A Night With Dahyun, Chaeyoung And Tzuyu

2.3K 29 6
MilkyWay2424 által

(7:40pm)

Idol Practice ended and I just exited the locker rooms. When I did, I saw Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu talking to each other. When they heard the door open, they looked at me and smiled.

Dahyun/Chaeyoung/Tzuyu: HI Y/N!!!

You: Hey girls!

They went up to me and each of them gave me a hug.

Chaeyoung: We were waiting for you.

You: You girls were?

Dahyun: Yeah!

You: Why? What's up?

Tzuyu: Well, me, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were going to have a sleepover at my house and we thought we might invite you. Would you like to join us?

You: Yeah, that seems fun. But we have to wake up early because we have a battle tomorrow. It starts at 12:00pm.

Chaeyoung: Oh yeah that's right. And you guys have a Football game tomorrow too!

You: Yup!

Dahyun: We'll cheer for you during your game!

You: You girls better.

Tzuyu: Wait Y/n... Do you have extra clothes for the sleepover?

You: No, I need to go home and get some stuff.

Tzuyu: Okay, I'll ask my mom if we can drop you off at your house first.

You: Thanks.

(Ting!)

Tzuyu's phone made a noise. She took out her phone from her pocket and looked at it.

Tzuyu: Guys! My mom's here! She's waiting for us! Let's go!

Me and the girls exited the school and walked to Tzuyu's mom's car. We all entered inside and Tzuyu told her mom to take me to my house first. Tzuyu's in the front seat next to her mom while me, Dahyun and Chaeyoung were sitting together in the back

(Tzuyu's POV)

Good. The plan has now started.

(Timeskip)

I have everything I needed. Extra clothes, a pillow, a blanket, my toothbrush and other stuff. My dad was the only one home and he said that my mom is working until 2:00am, which sucks for my mom. Both of my parents work really late sometimes but they at least earn more money.

Anyways, right now I'm in the living room with the girls. We're watching a funny movie. Tzuyu ordered a pizza and we ate it fast. All the pizza is gone now. I continued watching the movie with the girls.

(Timeskip)

(Tzuyu's POV)

(1:30am)

Me, Y/n, Chaeyoung and Dahyun went to sleep at like 12:00pm. I can hear Y/n lightly snoring, which is good. I couldn't sleep because I was too excited on what me and the girls were going to do. So, I went on my phone and waited until it was a good time to do what we were going to do.

I guess we should do it right now. I got up and went up to Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu: Chaeyoung...

I shook her so she could wake up.

Chaeyoung: Mmm...

Tzuyu: Chaeyoung... Wake up...

Chaeyoung: Why?

Tzuyu: We have to do the thing. Now's a good time.

Chaeyoung: (Sigh) But I'm really tired...

Tzuyu: You'll regret it if you don't wake up.

Chaeyoung: I guess you're right... Okay, fine...

Chaeyoung woke up and sat up. She stretched and I went to Dahyun. I shook her so she would wake up.

Tzuyu: Dah-

Dahyun: I'm ready. Let's do this.

Tzuyu: You're awake already?

Dahyun: I'm too excited, hehe.

Tzuyu: (Giggles) Me too. Now... Time for the risky parts...

I stood up and went to where the light switch was. I took a deep breath and turned it on. We all squinted from the light but then looked at Y/n. He didn't wake up. We all were relieved.

We all then surrounded Y/n. Dahyun grabbed Y/n's left arm and straddled on it, holding it down. Chaeyoung grabbed Y/n's right arm and straddled on it, holding it down too. I then carefully put my hand under Y/n's head and then lifted it up.

They girls started getting nervous. I continued lifting his head. I then removed his pillow and then replaced his pillow with my legs. He was resting his head on my thighs and he's still asleep.

Tzuyu: Yes! He did it! Now we have to wake him up... You girls ready?

Chaeyoung: Yup.

Dahyun: I so am.

Tzuyu: Alright, let's do this.

(Your POV)

I'm on the floor, enjoying my nice sleep. Suddenly, I was shaking and I could hear 3 voices telling me to wake up. So, I did. I woke up and saw 3 girls around me. Those 3 girls were Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

Dahyun was sitting down, straddling on my left arm. Chaeyoung was also sitting down, straddling on my right arm. Tzuyu was also sitting down but my head is resting on her legs so she's upside down.

You: W-what are you girls doing?

Chaeyoung: Nothing. Don't worry about it.

Tzuyu: Who's going to go first?

Dahyun: I will. We'll go from oldest to youngest.

You: What? What do you mean?

They ignored my question.

Tzuyu: Alright, you got 10 seconds.

Tzuyu held my head with her hands. Dahyun leaned closer to my face and smiled at me, still holding down my left arm. She smiled at me and suddenly, she kissed my lips and kept it there for a while.

I tried to do something. I tried to move my arms so I could push Dahyun away from me but I couldn't. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were still holding my arms down.

Chaeyoung: Dahyun, times up.

Dahyun released the kiss and looked at me.

Dahyun: Your lips are so soft~

Dahyun moved away from my face.

Chaeyoung: I'm next.

Chaeyoung leaned closer to my face and licked her lips. She then did the same thing that Dahyun did and kissed my lips. She kept her lips on mine for a while.

I tried to do something again. I tried to move my head so I can break the kiss but Tzuyu was holding my head still, so I'm unable to move it.

Tzuyu: Okay, you're done.

Chaeyoung released the kiss and looked at me.

Chaeyoung: It was really fun kissing you~

Chaeyoung moved away from my face.

You: Why are you girls kissing me?

Tzuyu: It's my turn.

You: Wait, please tell m- Mmph!

They ignored my first question and I couldn't finish my second question. Tzuyu didn't even hesitate. She leaned in closer to my lips and kissed it. She kept her lips on mine for a while.

I didn't try to do anything. I gave up. Tzuyu's kiss was different from Dahyun's and Chaeyoung's because she's kissing me upside down.

Dahyun: Alright, that's enough.

Tzuyu released the kiss and looked at me.

Tzuyu: That was enjoyable~

Tzuyu moved away from my face.

You: W-what was th-that for?!

Tzuyu: Do you seriously not know why we did that?

You: Yeah, I don't! Tell me why you girls did that!

Chaeyoung: Oh my god, you're so dense Y/n.

Dahyun: How can you be so blind? Y/n...

Tzuyu/Chaeyoung/Dahyun: We love you.

I was shocked when they said that. Dahyun and Chaeyoung let go of my arms.

Chaeyoung: We made this deal; If one if us can kiss you during a date, then that person can claim you as theirs.

Dahyun: On Tuesday, we went on a date together, but I forgot to give you a kiss.

Chaeyoung: I did too when we were on a date on Wednesday.

Tzuyu: Same with me on Thursday. We all forgot to kiss you. So I thought of an idea. If none of us can kiss you, then we'll all kiss you. We planned this sleepover just so we can kiss you and it worked. Sorry Y/n... You're just so sweet, so cute.

Chaeyoung: So adorable, so kind.

Dahyun: So sexy, so dreamy.

I blushed when they all said that. Awkward silence filled the room. I can't believe they kissed me. I'm not mad, I'm just shocked. After a few seconds, Dahyun broke the silence.

Dahyun: (Sigh) Y/n, I have a crush on you. Just date me please.

Chaeyoung: No don't! I like you Y/n, you should date me!

Tzuyu: Shut up you two. I love you Y/n, so date me.

Dahyun: How about we have Y/n decide?

Chaeyoung: Yeah, Y/n, tell us. Who will it be?

Tzuyu: Will it be me? Chaeyoung? Dahyun? Who?

They all looked at me, waiting for an answer. I don't know what to say though. So instead, I got up. I quickly grabbed everything. I put my backpack on and grabbed my blankets and my pillow.

Tzuyu: W-Wait! Y/n! Where are you going?!

You: Home.

Dahyun: Why?! Don't leave!

Chaeyoung: Answer our question first!

You: (Sigh)

I put my shoes on and opened the door.

Tzuyu: Y/n wait!

Dahyun: You can't leave us unanswered!

Chaeyoung: Get back here!

I ignored them. I exited the house and looked around the streets. I don't know how to get home. I walked a good distance away from Tzuyu's house. After I was far enough, I took my phone out and texted my mom. I remembered she works until 2:00am, so she can pick me up.

I texted my mom the street name I needed to be picked up from. She said she'll be on her way. When she arrived, I went inside and she asked me what I was during there.

I told her that I was having a sleepover with my friends and it got boring so I decided to leave. That's it and she believed me. I'm replaying what happened at Tzuyu's house.

Dahyun kissed me. Chaeyoung kissed me. Tzuyu kissed me. And now they want me to choose one of them. Dahyun, Chaeyoung or Tzuyu... Who? I don't know what to do or who to choose.

(If you haven't read the new chapter in "My Cheerleader: Twice Sana x Male Reader" you should go check it out)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

154K 3.3K 50
Twice x Reader fanfic (More like Me x Twice but I tried) Reader gender: Male The beginning explains everything you need to know This is my first stor...
1.7K 30 4
just Sana in love with Tzuyu. just Tzuyu being in love with Sana. SATZU
268K 5.5K 38
yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt😁👍 Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES]
123K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader