Sandstorm {Discontinued}{Rewr...

By ladyawesome45321

This story is being rewritten. Now titled Undeserted More

rewrite
ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ
1. It's a Rip Off of Doctor Who
2. To Be or Not to Be
3. The Waverider
4. He's a Star Wars Gag
5. You're not Legendary
6. To Be or Not to Be Take Two
8. Norway
9. Nuclear Warheads
10. The Legendary Screw Up
11. Love Poem and Training/Mental Illness
12. Leave it to the Arsonist to be Brutally Blunt.
13. Crash Landings and New Jackets
14. Killer Hawk
15. A Vast Majority of This Chapter is Ray and Dez Fangirling
16. A Mission for Sand and Puns
17. Debates on the Beach
18. Cocktail Parties and Bounty Hunters
Interlude #1
19. Blood Lusts and Dark Pasts
20. Late Night Talks
Interlude #2
21. Anger, Bloodlusts, and Spywork
22. The Pentagon
Interlude #3
23. Arguments and Comfort
24. Football Therapy and Accidental Spying
25. Welcome to the USSR
26. The Deal
27. White Knights, Explosions, and Contemplations
Interlude #4
28.Kissing and Fighting
29. New Friends and Trouble pt 1
29. New Friends and Trouble pt 2
29. New Friends and Trouble pt 3
30. Jail Time and Confrontations
Interlude #5
31. The Bratva and the Flash
32. Infantino Street pt 1
32. Infantino Street pt 2
32. Infantino Street pt 3
33. Enter Hawkwoman
Interlude #6
34. Prison Break (Addmitedly Not as Good as Canon)
35. Earth 38
Interlude #7
36. Myriad
37. "Higher Morality Hero Crap"
Interlude # 8
38. Hope
39. Show Downs and New Suits
Interlude # 9
40. The Pilgram
41. "Conversations with my Thirteen Year Old Self"
Interlude #11

7. Codenames, Goofs, and Kinks Oh My!

752 32 194
By ladyawesome45321

Leonard opened the door to Star Labs, allowing Deserey to step inside the building. Sara made a face as she followed Dez in to the building.

"We can just walk in?" the assassin asked.

Mick nodded, looking annoyed. "Their security sucks."

"Makes breaking in easier, but sucks all the fun out of it," Leonard agreed.

"Oh, come on!" Barry was saying. "I'm sorry that I don't buy that shit that Jay's selling!"

"Barry, you can't just give up on everyone because someone wrong you. You have to give them another chance."

Was that Joe's voice? Ooh, this was gonna be good. Len couldn't help but smirk as he walked in.

"Why, hello, Detective West," he grinned. Barry stared at him, open mouthed with shock, while Cisco and Caitlin just looked glad there was some sort of entertainment besides the apparent argument.

Deserey looked around. Clearly, there was some kind of tension between everyone in the room. She guessed they must have had quite the history. Either that or this "Jay" character was a big deal.

"Are we interrupting something?" Deserey asked.

"Yes," Barry said.

"No," the other strangers said.

"Well, we have a request for the dear engineer," Leonard said, moving past the other Legends. "See, our little friend here, Dede, needs a nickname."

Deserey scowled at the nickname, but glanced up at the guy who looked up.

"Dede, show him your powers so he can work his magic."

Deserey considered not doing it just to prove a point, but she wasn't that petty. Besides, she really wanted a nickname!

So, she opened up her pouch and threw a little sand into the air before moving it around with her fingers. The engineer person gasped in surprise. When she looked over at his face, she could see the pure joy that radiated off him.

"It's like a little sandstorm," he muttered to himself. Then he snapped his fingers. "Sandstorm! Perfect!"

"Hashtag nicknamed," the unknown female muttered. Her long, brown hair was behind the back of her scientist's coat. Deserey wondered if that was the doctor.

The engineer bowed, like he was a performer on stage. "You are welcome."

Then Deserey realized she still didn't know anyone's name. "Yeah...so I'm guessing he's Cisco," she nodded at the engineer. "But who are the rest of you? And what do you even do here?"

"Reminds me of that first day, right, Cisco?" the tall guy said. She assumed it was Barry from his argument with the other, older man in the corner, who was still scowling at him.

"Oh, yeah! You asked me what I do, and I was like, 'I make the toys'!" Cisco said with a giant grin.

"I never realized how much CC looked like Michael," Cisco muttered. Leonard raised his eyebrows. "CC?"

"Well, Captain Cold," Cisco said, looking down.

"Oh, and I used to be an actor," Leonard said with a smirk. This time, Cisco wasn't the only one who needed to pick up his jaw.

"Jeez. I'm kidding," Leonard laughed. It was like watching a movie as everyone's shocked expressions turned sour.

"Wait! And Mick looks like Lincoln!" Cisco said.

"Not to mention that we break out of prison on a regular basis," Leonard pointed out. Mick shrugged, going back to his sandwich which had somehow just... appeared. Deserey was starting to wonder if his metahuman power was making random food appear wherever he wanted.

"Oh, you mean like that show called Prison Break," Sara said, nodding, looking at the two crooks. "Yeah, I can see that."

Rip looked back and forth between everyone, confused. "What the hell are you all talking about?"

Jax shrugged. "It's before your time, man."

"Not to mention Lenny here's got the hots for Sara," Dersery added, ignoring Rip's ignorance.

Leonard glared at her, but Mick let out a belly laugh. Soon, everyone joined in except for Leonard and Sara, who just pouted.

"See? They even pout together!" someone called, but she was so drunk off the feeling of laughter she couldn't tell you who said it.

"Just so you know, I can kill you all with my index finger!" Sara huffed.

"And I could kill you faster than you can blink," Barry replied with a smirk. "But I wouldn't. I would put you in the pipeline, though. Put the little assassin in a well earned timeout." Deserey had a feeling there was some sort of reference there, but she didn't waste time trying to figure it out.

Sara actually pulled out a knife from... actually, Deserey didn't want to know. Everyone jumped back, yelling, "Whoa!" except Mick, who just let out another belly laugh. "You won't hurt your groom's best friend."

"I would," she insisted.

"Who's the brunette?" Deserey asked, trying to steer the conversation away from murder.

"My name is Caitlin," she said, her eyes on the ground. For some reason, she seemed shy. Deserey had a feeling she and Caitlin would get along perfectly.

"I'm Deserey," she introduced herself to the S.T.A.R. Labs gang. That is, if the building's logo was any giveaway.

Everyone else went around quickly, telling her their names - Barry, Joe, Cisco, Harry, and Wally, who was apparently Joe's son.

Then, right as they were finishing with Harry, a woman who looked extremely similar to Joe barged in, looking extremely annoyed.

"Could someone please explain to me why --"

She cut herself off at the sight of the pair of criminals who were relaxing in one of the chairs behind the desk, a beer in hand for each (seriously, though. Where did Mick get them?).

"Snart and Rory are in the cortex?" the woman said, changing her sentence. Deserey snickered quietly to herself as both criminals glanced up at her, one wearing an expression of pure boredom and the other with a look of calculating.

"And who are they?" the woman asked, gesturing at the Legends. (Well, mostly Deserey and Rip. She seemed to at least vaguely recognize everyone else.)

"Hey, Iris," Barry waved. "These are the Legends, and Deserey needed Cisco to give her a hero name. She's a meta human." He gestured at Dez.

"Oh," the woman, Iris, said slowly. She awkwardly moved to the center of the room with the rest of the Star Labs gang.

"Who told?" Sara asked, wondering how Barry knew about the whole Legends thing.

"Felicity," the Star Labs gang said simultaneously.

"So does she...know?" Iris asked, pointing at Deserey.

Everyone shook their heads, and Deserey got the feeling she was being left out of something. Even Rip seemed to understand what they were talking about.

Honestly, it hurt more than it should've. It reminded her of being a child, of being left out alone on the playground as others shared jokes around her she was too young to understand. She could practically see her breaking point in front of her, and she knew it wouldn't be too long before she snapped.

"Know what?" she asked calmly, and everyone seemed to notice the deadly calm. Sara nodded approvingly, but Deserey was too pissed to care.

Futurama had not prepared her for this.

Barry shrugged, apparently not noticing the look on her face or the tone of her voice. "Well..." He turned helplessly toward his friends, but they didn't say anything. "Um..."

"I may not be some assassin, but if you don't answer my goddamn question, I will send your ass through more time then he's been through." She gestured toward Rip. "Got that?"

Barry must have been pretty intimidated, because he nodded. "Okay. Well..." He sped forward, lightening flickering off his arms and legs as he went. Deserey barely saw him move. When she blinked, he wasn't wearing normal clothes any more. He was wearing the red suit of the Flash, cowl down, revealing his face. Except Deserey didn't realize this...

"Cool. You have speed powers," Deserey said with a raised eyebrow, her anger long gone. "Why's that a big deal? Mine are just with sand instead of speed and you have a costume."

Everyone around stared at her in surprise. Iris shrugged, looking content, like she was happy Dez wasn't getting whatever the heck everyone was trying to get at.

Deserey was sure she was missing something, but at this point, she couldn't care less.

"...Anyway, you've got your name," Rip said, butting in. "We should be on our way."

"But this is the last time I'll be able to have Jitters for God knows how long!" Deserey complained. Soon, the others were joining in with their own favorite restaurants, such as Big Belly Burger.

"Gideon can simulate food," Rip told them.

"Gideon?" Barry asked, like he recognized the name. But before he and Rip could talk more about it, the assassin interrupted.

"I wanna say bye to Ollie," Sara said. Everyone turned toward her on that one, some looking surprised and others looking annoyed. Deserey was the only one who didn't know who this "Ollie" was, and honestly didn't care. But she did appreciate it when Ray stepped back and whispered, "Queen," in her ear.

After that, Deserey recognized Sara from the news. Why did she want to see the guy who had cheated on her sister?

Granted, Sara had helped, too, but still.

"We are not going to Star City just to see the Green Arrow," Rip sighed.

Deserey gasped.

"You know the Green Arrow!?!?" she shouted in glee. Everyone turned toward her, and she felt a blush form on her cheeks. It wasn't her fault the hottest man alive was also rich and apparently a superhero.

"So, she gets him," Barry pouted. But Deserey didn't really understand what he meant, so she ignored him.

"I know," Iris whispered in her ear. "Oh, trust me, I know."

Caitlin sent her a thumbs up from her corner. Deserey was quickly realizing who the wallflowers were (Caitlin, Joe, Wally) and who weren't (Barry, Iris, Harry, Cisco).

Sara nodded. "I got to bang him, too."

Deserey swore under her breath. Hot people were attracted to each other, weren't they?

"...What is happening," Rip muttered to himself. "Look, we have to go! Vandal Savage must be stopped!"

"Well, sorry that we actually have a life," Jax muttered. Rip pretended not to hear him, instead choosing to turn to Carter and Kendra hoping they'd help him out.

"Guys, c'mon," Carter said in Rip's defense. Kendra was too busy staring off into space to help. She hadn't slept much last night. Carter would know... he was in the same room. And it wasn't like he had slept, either.

The other Legends turned to face them, noticing their serious looks among all the silliness. "Fine," Sara sighed. "If you guys wanna be all work and no play. Let's get back to the ship."

She glanced at the S.T.A.R. Labs gang. "We have a time ship."

Barry cocked his head. "Excuse me?"

"Anyway," Rip said, trying to rush them out. "Let's get going."

Sara nodded at Cisco curtly. "By the way thanks for the White Canary suit."

"Yup," Cisco nodded back. He looked at Deserey. "I can make you one too, but it'll take some time..."

"Cool," Deserey grinned.

"I don't think he's gonna be walking out of here," Ray laughed, pointing at CC, who was smirking at them all. Except, something about it was a little different.

He tried to stand, but almost fell. Instead of grumbling, though, he just laughed. It was so unlike him. Deserey was actually worried.

"Someone should help him," Carter said. When everyone looked at him, he shook his head. "I said someone, not me."

"I will!" It was both Sara and Barry who spoke. They gave each other looks, and Mick just let out a loud laugh.

Deserey wanted to join in, but she also didn't want a knife to the face, so she stayed quiet.

Eventually, after Rip letting out quite a few more sighs, Mick having a couple beers that he just pulled out of his pockets, Jax and Cisco chatting about some machine, Caitlin pulling Kendra and Carter away to check for injuries, both mentally and physically, the West family and Barry going home, and Ray just being his wallflower self, Sara ended up winning the "fierce" battle of carrying Leonard, and by then, the guy was sober as usual. Though Deserey was pretty sure he hadn't been drunk in the first place.

The thought made her laugh, which drew the attention to her. She blushed. But Leonard smirked at her as if he knew exactly what she was thinking and that she was right.

Much to Rip's relief, the team moved back on to the Waverider to prepare for their next mission.

Deserey was annoyed and exhausted, so she retired to her room, the rest of her day already planned out. Family Guy, maybe color a little. For some reason, people said she was good at it. Honestly, she thought they were just bullshitting her. The lines were always crooked, she thought. None of her paintings ever turned out quite right. That's why, for so long, she had just given up on her art...but now, she was thinking she might get back into it. She was so out of practice though...

But it wasn't like there was a lot to do on a timeship, so there she was - sketchpad and pencil in front of her. What was she even going to draw? She shrugged setting the pad aside and trading it for the IPad she was using earlier to watch her favorite show.

She soon learned she wasn't the only person who watched Family Guy, though, when the pair of criminals, the couple, and even the assassin came in to join her. Soon, it was everyone except Rip, who was being a stubborn pain in the ass and didn't deserve family time. Deserey may or may not have laughed at the pun, but it was true. Sure, it had only been about two days, but these people wouldn't leave her. She just knew.

Then, it hit her. Her muse. This is what she would paint. Her team, her...family.

Before she could, though, she heard a loud chant of, "Supernatural!" go up, and decided to change from Hulu to Netflix. She didn't mind Supernatural, but she still tuned them out in favor of drawing Barry's speed, and Rip's impatient smile, and Daren's evil grin when he was about to tickle her, and Anita's beautiful smile...

She sketched, drawing the lines as good as she could, being as rusty as she was. She spent the next three hours, hunched over the sketch book, twisting her wrist and flicking her fingers to get rid of the erasers leftovers. She only looked up when she heard Ray's cheer voice comment on her work. "Whoa, that's cool!"

The team was standing over her, peering at the pad, as she worked on her latest sketch -- a college of the team scattered all throughout the page.

"...It's not that good," Deserey shrugged, honestly not sure what they were all so stunned for. This may have been one of her best pieces, but that didn't mean it was good.

"What do you mean 'not that good'?" Sara scoffed, snatching the sketch pad from her to get a closer look. "This is amazing!"

"Yeah, right," Deserey scoffed right back, stealing her sketch pad away from the thief. "I wish."

That's when the actual thief snatched it away, preventing arguments between the two and looked at it himself.

"What in the hell do you mean 'it's not that good'?" Leonard snarled. "I'm a thief, so when I say it's good, it's good."

With that, he handed her sketch back to her and walked away, heading back to watch another Supernatural episode.

Sara gestured at him, like he had just proved her point. But still Deserey wasn't very convinced. "I drew your face all lopsided!" she protested.

"Better than I could," Kendra muttered.

Sara nodded. "The only thing I can do with my hands is swing a sword around...Well," she added thoughtfully. "Maybe not." She got a small smirk on her face.

"I'm sure there are plenty of things you could do with those hands," Kendra whispered in her ear, but Deserey heard it and made a face.

"Buddy, I may be part lesbian, but I don't need to hear that shit."

Kendra blushed; Sara's smirk grew as she leaned toward Deserey's ear, and everyone else besides Rip, who was chatting with Gideon, and the criminals, who were on the couch, had a confused look on their face.

"Glad to know you're available," she whispered.

"Ooh. Kinky," Deserey winked back.

Sara sighed, annoyed that her advances hadn't worked, while Kendra laughed. It was beautiful, like bells.

And... why was Deserey noticing this again?

She shook her head. Damn Sara for planting those images in her head. And... they would probably show up in her drawings later. What could she say? She had a smutty fanfic side to her. What artist didn't?

Later that night, Deserey stayed up late drawing Kendra, Carter, Sara, Leonard, Mick, and herself tangled up. Ray seemed too innocent and Rip was a jackass, so they weren't invited. Neither was Stein, because he was super old. And Deserey thought he was a nice guy and all, but she didn't really have a daddy kink. Jax couldn't because although he was easily the hottest on the ship, he had a direct memory thing with Stein.

It was probably the kinkiest thing she had ever drawn. Needless to say she wasn't going to share it with the others. It would be her guilty pleasure.

And it would keep her up for a little while...

Two chapters in one night??? Whaaaa??? 😱😱😱

I hope y'all enjoyed this wild piece of work. I mean, the Legends are silly in every other season, why not season one too?

This chapter was co written with flarrow444 Thanks for writing with me pal. It was fun, as always.

Also flarrow444 would like y'all to know: "We stayed up past 1:30 Am (2:30 am for moi) so you better have enjoyed it!"

And...well ditto. 😂 Now, like my good friend said, it's almost 2 am for her and 3am for me so...I'm going to bed now. Night! Love y'all, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.3K 42
"The day I ever go back to you and your posse of misfits will be the day hell freezers over." "Haven't you heard? We're called Rogues now."
3.3K 234 25
My name is Sara Lance. After spending years working to protect the timeline, I find myself back at the beginning of my story in a new reality with a...
1.4K 26 14
Jasmine has a secret-one that's caused various government agencies to come after her since the age of 12. With each passing day, they're closer and c...
8.2K 261 30
Invisible. That's all Elle Anders was. Until Time Master Rip Hunter recruited her and eight others for the journey of a lifetime. oc x oc Seasons 1 ⇨...