Alpha Xavier ✔️

By xXxWhitelipsxXx

(Book 1) Highest Tag Rankings: Self identity #1, July 11 2018. Werewolf Romance #7, September 26 2018 Female... More

Welcome Readers: Dedication
Authors Note: A New Story
All Rights Reserved
Concepts of Werewolf Genre
Part One: The beginning
Chapter I: Oblivious
Chapter II: Similar to me?
Chapter III: Curiosity kills
Chapter IV: Cold Eyes
Chapter V: Another one?
Chapter VI: Darkness
Chapter VII: Lifeless fire
Chapter VIII: Breaking Bones
Chapter IX: Memories
Part Two: Self Identity
Chapter X: Blood Ties
Chapter XI: Family Heritage
Chapter XII: Full Moon
Chapter XIII: A Ceremony?
Chapter XIV: Like Mother, Like Daughter
Chapter XV: Hello, Mate.
Authors Note: creating a book series and shoutouts
Chapter XVI: Cards Down
Chapter XVII: The Twelfth Night
Chapter XVIII: Number 25
Part Three: Strength
Chapter XIX: The Hunt
Chapter XX: Earthquake
Chapter XXI: Autumn Leaves
Chapter XXII: Past Trauma
Chapter XXIII: The Silvermoon Pack
Chapter XXIV: Fever
Chapter XXV: Gone
Chapter XXVI: Shadows
Chapter XXVII: Past Encounters
Chapter XXVIII: Revelations
Chapter XXIX: A Young Boy
Chapter XXX: Reunion; Part I
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE: Editing & Bonus Chapters

Chapter XXXI: Reunion Part II

5.7K 164 6
By xXxWhitelipsxXx

A/N: not edited.

"Brot- Brother?" Isla mumbled.

A small chuckle vibrated through his chest, he continued to pull her along until they reached a certain point. He hit a certain point that opened up a wall. He pulled her before pushing a button that closed the wall and they started moving.

He didn't reply but he held a small smile, but it didn't reach towards the sky. His eyes held pain.

The noise of the elevator slowly moving up creaked in her ears.

"What happened? What happened that day you were born... Theo?" It felt unrealistic. She saw her pack burst into chaos and flames. How could someone survive. How could a new born survive?

"They knew. You weren't meant to be far from the hospital. Our parents felt the disconnection, thought maybe you were killed. But maybe, just maybe you had entered a new territory which cut off all links to the pack."

She never thought of that. The excruciating pain wasn't mind and soul numbing, but she felt alone and... rogue. She had pushed herself to become a rogue as she was traumatised and believed everyone was dead.

"I didn't know. Are they alive?"

"I don't know, one day they had disappeared, left me in the care of the travelling pack. Our pack, but then one day they were fighting and I had ran away. A strange group of men found me and that's how I am here now. I gained their respect after they had succeeded in turning me into a monster." The last word was said softly that she would've missed it.

"You're a triple hybrid, aren't you?"

"Yes. I am meant to be the nuclear weapon for the vampire kind. My bite can kill humans and werewolves."

"A nuclear weapon for what?"

"What kind of question is that sister? A war of course."

A war is coming. A familiar voice sounded in her head. The elevator door opened, and the smell of thick blood and sweat had filled the chilled air. Leaves falling along with men. This could all be seen in her peripheral.

The smell of her mate wafted and filtrated through her senses. Hot electricity, sparked her skin as though a live wire was whipping and licking at her skin. It burned and pained her. She needed her mate at a god awful time.

"We need to get you out of here." Theo looked around them. Men were getting distracted by the smell of a she wolf in need. The lust was causing death by distraction.

Xaviers wolf picked up his mates scent forcing him to change back to his human form and he snapped the neck of his opponent.

He searched around for her and checked on his pack members. Engaging in another battle as he pulled a pale creature off one of his wolves. His mind focused and his heart stone as he carelessly ripped through the war zone.

His heart pattered softly as he saw his mate in the hands of another male. It ached at the sight of her. It had been so agonisingly long. The figure was a young male that still looked pubescent. But nevertheless he was still raging. Who was this strange boy handling his Isla.

He felt a gust of wind as the boy got closer, his eyes flashing 3 colours as a voice pushed through sharply,

Mutt.

Xavier's mind was triggered. Pacing in miles he quickly shifted before sending a command to his wolves that he was retrieving their Luna.

They grunted a yes in the mind link.

His paws pounded on the ground with a crunch of leaves. This boy was going to be dead like the trees if he finds any injuries on her.

Yet something smelt off. Who was this boy?

A clearing began to merge in the distance, the sound of a waterfall gushing its purity resounded among the many trees.

The boy placed Isla down as she caressed his cheek with a tears trailing. She held her abdomen. He pushed her hand away and got into a fighting stance.

Xavier shifted out of his wolf form growling at the boy.

"Stand down boy!" His feet dug into the ground, ready to attack. Feral snarls coming out as his beast rested above. He wanted his mate now. Safe at home and to heal her heat.

The boy growled back, stunting Xavier momentarily as he blinked at the sight of what looked like red smoke around not only the boy, but Isla as well. It was like an aura that was connected. This angered him more as he didn't know who he was he practically had no scent.

The boy shifted, slow. Xavier took this as an opportunity to shift first and attack. Before Isla stepped in front screaming at him.

His heart pounded, it hurt. Was she choosing this stupid pubescent boy over him.

The boy shifted but into some monster of a beast. Patches of fur were white but the rest was dark as night, his eyes pure white, and his teeth were razor, and there were many overlapping. A thick acidic consistency seeped out of its mouth. He rose to his 2 feet and stood . He looked like a real lycanthrope. They're original ancestors from the years BC and AC.

"Brother, stand down now!" Isla commanded her wolf reflected in her eyes. "You will not harm mate!"

Brother? Xavier thought back to Islas family tree that was marked. Her brother was indeed alive. But that resulted in so many questions.

"This pubescent boy cannot be your brother he looks older than what he should be Isla? Think rationally here."

Isla looked at Xavier, then her brother.

"He's right," she stepped back, "you do look like you should be 15. That's not possible." She trailed off.

The boy shifted back. "I'm a vampire Isla. Nothing about my body is normal anymore. My genes have escalated. I'll be ageing into adulthood quicker than you. I don't know when it will stop or how much time I will have. My wolf and vampire side do not agree with each other."

"Vampire?" Xavier was shocked before getting defensive.

"I'm a triple hybrid. I've been experimented on for awhile until they discovered a serum. It hasn't been affective on others yet but I'm wondering if that's related to the fact that our mother was mostly of warlock."

A howl sounded in the distance,
Isla and Xavier looked at each other.

The howl was victorious.

The 3 returned to the wolves. The creatures had either died or retreated.

"How many escaped?"

"Only 1 sir. We have decapitated the rest and we are burning their bodies."

"Not the best outcome but it seems better than what it could have been. How many of our men are dead and injured?"

"No deaths, only one serious injury," Shane looked behind him to the male wolf that gave a thumbs up with his broken arm that needed to be adjusted to heal properly.

"Very good."

"Sir I suggest you leave, other unmated males are holding back to the best of their abilities but can only hold strong for so long."

Isla blushed, but smirked at her male who nodded eagerly. His nether region straining. The males all looked away to give the mates some space.

"Shane, this was is Isla's triple hybrid brother. I want Jack to run some tests and to ask him questions for a better understanding. What was your name boy?"

"Theo." Isla answered. "Is that okay Theo?"

"Yes, is the travelling pack with you?" He looked towards a couple of males that were patting each other's backs laughing, they turned to look towards Theo.

"Is that Theo?"

"We looked everywhere for him. We thought maybe he was dead."

Theo smiled, the men came up and gave him a hug.

"What the bloody hell happened to you boy, you shouldn't be this tall yet?"

"I'm a triple hybrid now Riley, Harrison how is your mate?" Isla smiles at Theo's sudden brightness.

"She's good son, we're expecting our second child now." 

Shane shrugged towards Xavier,

"Must be Luna's brother, Alpha. We will take it all from here."

"Thank you Shane." Xavier gave an appreciative nod.

Isla grabbed Xavier's hand. Heated sparks travelled up each other's arms. She let out a whispered moan and her lip quivered.

"Shift Isla, my wolf needs to see that she is okay."

"Yes, Alpha." She teased. She shifted into her wolf, her wolf sprinting through the forest towards her males pack.

She could hear the loud crunch of his wolf following her. The playful growl echoing.

He tackled her down, nipping at the mark on her neck and licking all over. His scent needed to be everywhere.

Their wolves played around and rubbed over each other. A pain shot through her abdomen causing her wolf to wince, she changed back along with Xavier.

"What hurts baby?"

The nickname made her heart beat and butterflies caress her stomach.

"Heat."

He lifted her up and rushed. Wind rustled through her hair as she couldn't see where he was running to but this wasn't the direction towards the pack house. Maybe it was a short cut but she didn't care, she trusted him. She closed her eyes and listened to his heart.

She could hear the increased breathing and beating of heart as he ran. He was beginning to perspire against her body as heat surged through them both.

She heard a door open. It was a cabin that was filled with candle light. Rose petals on the ground. A wicker basket that had fruit and sandwiches. She wondered where they were. She looked up at him nervous.

A fire place cackled next to them as he laid her down on a sofa that was covered with a navy blue fleece blanket. He pulled out another blanket covering here and supplying her a bottle of cold water. Which she thanked.

He sat at the foot of the couch where she laid. Rubbing her leg gently with one hand as he looked through the basket.

"Are you hungry?" He grabbed a sandwich suggesting for her to eat.

"No, I'm okay."

"Do you want some fruit?"

"No." She laughed as she sat up, meeting his eyes, she slowly placed a kiss on his lips. Her body burned but she could wait if it meant that she could feel it all. That she was finally here with him again. She pulled him down, needing more as the kiss grew.

"I only need you. Please. I give you permission." She whispered to him.

"That's all I needed to hear."

The night was pleasantly slow, as they grew closer, the walls he built were tumbling. Falling apart like the autumn leaves that parted from
The trees and she felt blessed to have this rough male be so intimate towards her and her only.
(A/N: the mature content is published on the private chapters if you would like to read."
.
.
.
they're breathing was slightly laboured as they rested in a sweaty mess. He played with strands of her hair. Waiting for her to fall asleep. Only then would he sleep once he knew she was safe and sleeping happily.
.
.
She woke up from the sun that shone through the small section of curtain. She could see spectacles of dust floating through the air were the sun shined. It was like a dance of glitter, almost.

Her legs were tangled with the naked male behind her as he held her body close to his. She lifted her head to look behind to see him smiling. She pulled his arms and turned around to face him.

The fire place long burnt out, left with a pile of ash. She was slightly cold from the winter that was coming closer. As autumn was in its last month.

"I'm sorry if this was all too much."

"No it was perfect, but how did you have time?"

"I mind linked the women asking if they could help me, and they were more then glad to make this special for you as well."

"Well it was alright I guess..." she trailed off.

"Before you said it was perfect." He chuckled.

"Don't want you to get to cocky Alpha, and technically you didn't do anything to set this up, so I would say that the women did a great job."

"Isla, I didn't forget our deal?" He pulled out her letter. The page has multiple scribbles but he managed to decrypt it all. "I will never break a promise, especially when it comes to you."

Xavier felt proud of himself. It took him some time but when he was forced to take breaks, their was still only one thing on his mind. His mate.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Xavier." Isla teared up as she read through his work. Pride circulated the atmosphere between the two.

"I've had some things that have caused issues. But I think I love you Isla." He whispered to her.

"I think I love you too, Xavier." They pulled each other towards their naked bodies, but this time it was more.

Emotions were running high, but made them slow down to appreciate each other.

It was a distraction that was needed,

Because deep down, she knew that before was not a war.

No.

The war was yet to come.

© 2019 Emily. Rose. All Rights Reserved

A/N: I will be uploading an epilogue for this story in the near future.

Still trying to juggle University and my part time job but I think I'm doing okay. I absolutely miss being able to write however. It's my hobby so it kills me when I don't have the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.1K 67
"So here I lay here in the cold, mentally shattered, physically broken, bleeding out and waiting for the sweet silence and darkness of death to come...
66.7K 1.1K 33
Book 1 of Mate of the Alpha. Werewolves ruled the world. There were only a few more human villages left, and after a while, the wolves found out wher...
4.4M 59.9K 28
Meet the best Alpha ever, Lance Stryder. Are you tired of werewolf stories where the Alpha yells out "MINE" and practically kidnaps the main charact...
644K 21.3K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...