Framed Deception (Yandere M...

By Cloakedranger

After her lover's accident, which placed him into a coma, (F/n) (L/n) struggles with her constant trips to th... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Sip
Wait
Meet
Pass
Bite
Confuse
Rip
Drive
Shop
Pick
Confront
Unnerve
Rearrange
Drift
Examine
Worry
Choose
Hurry
Snap
Repaint
Recount
Dine
Threaten
Drip
Complete
Win
Discover
Investigate
Disclose
Doubt
Trust
Sleep
Watch
Dry
Switch
Attain
Live
Infuriate
Scurry
Stroll
Kneel
Formulate
Welcome
Dress
Address
Discuss
Seal
Comfort
Lock
Epilogue
A/N:
Published Version!!!

Ring

5.1K 343 98
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Boxes practically were kicked through the open doorway. Eyes wouldn't even meet while from a short distance away the entire scene was observed.

Sheets were haphazardly strewn across the bed, and the form beneath them was spread out across the plush mattress. Her face was half-hanging off of her pillow. There used to be a second one on the bed, but that had been removed the day prior. The woman's right arm was underneath her pillow, and her other hand's fingers were placed on the edge. Needless to say, her current position indicated that of a rough night.

An empty mug rested on the left nightstand. Hibiscus raspberry tea had filled it in the evening. Beside it was a half-eaten bar of dark chocolate. (F/n) hadn't cried herself to sleep. She had refused that method. Rather, she had read a mystery book at the time or had tried to. If someone asked her what had happened for the first hundred pages, she'd most likely stare at them blankly. The chocolate bar and tea had captivated her attention a bit more.

When her alarm ringed, she groaned and rolled over before her hand basically slammed down on the button. Groggily, she opened her eyes and forced herself to sit up. She blinked a couple of times as she took in her bed's condition and reassured herself that it could've been worse.

Her hands rubbed at her eyes, and she felt something wet there. A sigh escaped her. It seemed that she had cried in her sleep. Then again, it didn't surprise her since her sleep had been filled with that nurse's words on repeat. It made her wish that she had asked Edmund to stay the night, though; she probably would've joined him on the couch midway through.

A slight dose of heat touched her cheeks at the thought, but that didn't stop her from considering having him over that night. Her lips formed something between a pout and frown. Maybe, she was becoming too dependent on him, but he didn't seem to mind. Still, his company eased her mind from all of its present troubles, so was it bad to be so reliant on him? Not to mention that she actually had laughed around him despite the current troubles in her life.

He even had confronted the nurse last night. She hadn't received a call from him after she had called him, but she figured that he had kept his promise. (F/n) only hoped that the nurse wouldn't come barging through her door like a rampaging bull. If the nurse did show up to her apartment like that, she suspected that Edmund might not be far behind. He wouldn't leave her to handle that woman in such a state even though she had told him not to come. That was just how generous and kind he was.

Unfortunately, those thoughts reminded her of her oncoming headache: G ... the nurse. She ran her hands down her face before she looked over her appearance. A thulian pink cotton nightgown covered her form, and the sleeves hung loosely on her shoulders. (F/n) patted her (h/c) locks to test their state, and she found her hair to be an utter mess. Her emotions may be in every which way, but she wasn't going to allow that nurse to see that. That woman had witnessed enough yesterday.

Sliding her legs off of her bed, she headed over to her closet and slipped off her nightgown before she changed into her white blouse with chiffon sleeves, black chiffon skirt and plum purple strappy wedges. Since she was staying in her apartment for the day, the heels were unnecessary, but she wanted to appear her usual self as though her heart hadn't been shredded and stomped on. (F/n) made her way into the bathroom next and brushed her locks several times to give them an ideal shine. At the front, she curled a few strands of hair to frame her face.

Some makeup even decorated her face at the end of her morning routine. A matte red-purple lipstick adorned her lips, and light smoky eye-shadow complimented her look. She leaned forward on the bathroom counter some, wondering if she should just throw the boxes outside. Yesterday, she had told the nurse that she had never wished to see her again. Part of her claimed that to be a childish and unrealistic statement, but the other part announced that it was appropriate.

Resonating throughout the apartment, a ring alerted her. She groaned inwardly before she pushed herself off of the counter and made her way to the window by the door. (F/n) peeked out it and saw the cursed woman. Maybe, she could make her wait outside for an hour, but she did want the nurse gone sooner than later.

Reluctantly, she unlocked the door and opened it. A slow creaking noise hit the air. An uncomfortable silence followed. (F/n) briefly glanced to her before she focused on the boxes. "They're right there. Take them and go."

Gina stepped some into the apartment, ready to grab one, but she paused. Her brown orbs looked over the younger woman. "You're dolled up." She directed a slight glare to the younger. "Are you meeting him?"

"Him?" (F/n) was disinterested in the conversation already. She knew who the nurse was referring to, but that was none of her business.

Standing up straighter, Gina scowled. "You know who I'm talking about. You might've not sent him to the reception, but he claimed to be your friend." Her eyes performed another scan of (f/n). "Maybe, he's actually more. And, you walk off yesterday like you're actually hurt. I bet that ..."

Skin impacted skin. Gina's head turned to the right some as a hand print started to form on her left cheek. "I never had cheated on Reginald." Harshly, (f/n) pointed to the boxes. "Take them and leave. Your welcome here is over." If her eyes could've burned holes into the older woman, they would have. That fury kept tears from falling, but she would probably cry later again.

Instead of anger falling on Gina's countenance, a smirk tugged at her lips. She stood up tall. (F/n) held onto the door firmly as if meaning that she would slam the door on the nurse whether she was out of the way or not. Gina ignored the warning. "He still hasn't told you?" An ill chuckle left her, and the younger did her best not to appear puzzled. Annoyingly, the nurse noticed.

"So, he hasn't. Well ..." Suddenly, though, she stopped. She glanced back outside and surveyed her surroundings. No one was there, yet it felt like someone was staring at her intently. Was he nearby? Her confidence began to fade. Hesitantly, she grabbed one of the boxes.

"Well what?" Gina's pause had given (f/n) enough time to compose herself. Her tone was demanding and impatient, and her right nails tapped against the wood to emphasize that further.

Up the nurse's spine, a chill traveled. Her next words got caught in her throat, and stuttering became her answer. (F/n) rolled her eyes and leaned against the door some as if to say that she was tired and bored of Gina's presence. The nurse hardly paid attention to that before she quickly answered, "Nothing."

"Then, get going." Without another word, Gina left with the first box. She came back for the following ones. Thankfully, it didn't take her long to load up all of his things, and she didn't come back after the last one.

(F/n) watched the black Honda civic drive out of the complex's parking lot. If things went well, she would never lay eyes on that woman again. A sigh left her, and she closed the door. Her mind did wonder what the nurse had been about to tell her about Edmund, but it probably had been nothing more than a lie. She trusted Edmund, not that nurse.

Retrieving her phone, she dialed his number to let him know that the nurse was gone. He picked up on the first ring, and a slight smile graced her lips. She leaned back against her kitchen counter some.

"She's come and gone?" Edmund asked, though; he already knew the answer. He had observed it too. Binoculars were a wonderful device. The male heard a relieved sigh on the other end, and he could picture her nodding.

Edmund would've viewed the action if she was standing in front of her kitchen or living room window. "Yes, thankfully ... Are you going to come over later?" He held in a delighted chuckle and crossed his legs as he leaned back in his chair.

"If you want me to." A pause greeted him, and he smiled. "Do you?" Another one was his reply, but he comprehended her answer. She just was being polite and not wanting to seem needy. It was cute how she thought that she could hide that.

"... I do." She paused again, though; her voice sped up next. "But, later on. You're probably busy."

"Any time will work, (f/n). I don't have to go anywhere today. If you need me now, I'll come now." A smirk pulled on his lips when she came into his view again. Her right arm was under her chest and supporting her left elbow as that hand held her phone. She was doing her best not to bite on her lower lip, but that caused him to bite his lower lip in turn.

"Whenever then ..." A smile gradually formed on her lips. "Surprise me." His lips stretched into a smirk. Oh, he could most definitely do that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.2K 36
What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you love them too! This is the daily life of Y...
9.6K 522 14
Friends are not what they seem.... They change. Your best friend is not who they seem to be. People that are always so attached will get jealous earl...
18.1K 708 9
(Flirty Yandere! x Reader. Maybe comedy; may contain slight mature themes.). You can't really imagine your life without him. Your heart and soul has...
147K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...