to love someone | p. parker

By astrynyx

she was broken because she believed. he was okay because he lied. they both had their fair share of hurt in... More

t o l o v e s o m e o n e
a e s t h e t i c s
c h a p t e r o n e
c h a p t e r t w o
c h a p t e r t h r e e

p r o l o g u e

62 5 16
By astrynyx

p r o l o g u e

lowercase intended

the woman knew that when her daughter was born, she'd be capable of extraordinary things. after all, she and her husband spent a lot of time, money, and energy making it so. their daughter would be all they ever wanted.

powerful.

their child would have power, unnatural, superhuman power. she would make her parents' dreams come to life.

they would have a freak of a daughter, just as they planned. and their little freak would help them with whatever they wish.

whatever that may be.

so whenever the woman's water broke, she didn't dare go to the hospital, knowing the doctors and nurses would ask way too many questions if their daughter happened to show signs of supernatural abilities. and besides, they already had a friend who was a doctor waiting for the day the baby was to come.

a few hours later, a baby girl was born with unnatural purple eyes. eyes that looked as if they were holding a galaxy within them. it was a feature neither of the parents had and they both knew it. they smiled malicious smiles as they held their "precious" daughter.

"what are you going to name her?" the doctor asked, smiling at the family. the woman looked down at the child in her arms, studying her for a moment before deciding.

"nova," she declared. "her name is nova."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
78.4K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
878K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
588K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...