Arshi FF: Depth of True Love...

By InLovewithJCW

#2 in Arhi #18 in Emotional Story of #Arnav #Khushi (little mature also, so I suggest only 16+ age readers... More

Plot
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 (Mature)
Part 34 (Mature)
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50

Part 51

13.5K 386 78
By InLovewithJCW

It was night time, and after having their dinner according to Khushi's choice, now Khushi is sitting on the bed and checking her new phone which Arnav has brought for her with other stuff today.

She was checking it excitedly and Arnav was looking at her in adoration. He has bought a new phone for her because her phone was already broken and he has also changed her number, so she doesn't get any unnecessary calls. He has just bought it for her because if she needs something and he's not around or talking with Payal at least till the time she doesn't recover and he is glad looking at an excited Khushi who was playing some game in phone with glee.

"So, my Love liked her new phone?" Arnav asked casually.
"Very much, Arnav ji! You know I always wanted to buy a touch screen phone like this when I was in college but couldn't ask from babuji because I knew he is already carrying so much responsibility but there is my friend in Mumbai. She is such a sweetheart and we used to share everything with each other. So I used to play games on her phone." She chuckles remembering her college days and friend and Arnav smiled.

"It seems you are very close to this friend of yours," He said in somewhat jealous tone thinking her friend may be a boy."
"So much, Arnav ji and...." She stopped realizing what Arnav is thinking and looking at his jealous yet cute face, she decided to play little.

"And?" Arnav probed further.
"And nothing. Now I'll introduce you both directly." But her mouth turned in complete "O" as she remembered something.
"Hey, Devi Maiyya!"
"What happened?"
"Arnav Ji, my friend is not going to leave me. I have still not told anything about you to my friend whereas we always share all our secrets." Khushi speaks while biting her nails.

"Relax! Do one thing, tell your friend that it was a surprise when we meet your friend." Arnav replied smilingly while pulling her fingers out from her mouth.

"Good Idea, Arnav Ji. Thank you!"
"My pleasure, love, but now sleep. We have to work from tomorrow only than we'll be able to leave for Mumbai." Khushi nodded excitingly and slept snuggling into Arnav.

-----------–----------------–-----------------

Next morning Arnav and Khushi were having their breakfast and Arnav was explaining a few important points for the project. Now when they're going to Mumbai, Arnav has to attend office at least for few hours, though Arnav was reluctant Khushi told him to go.

"Khushi, Take care of yourself. Don't walk unnecessary and just stay inside the room." Arnav instructed and Khushi nodded.

"Payal is not coming today. So, If you want anything just call the maid, don't try to roam around yourself." Khushi nodded again looking at Arnav, she wanted to laugh looking at nervous Arnav who is acting like he is going to stay alone.

"Please take care of yourself and call me if you need anything." Arnav continued and Khushi sighed. She has been hearing this from the morning for how many times.

Arnav was still busy repeating his instructions to Khushi when the doorbell rang, he goes to check it and comes back with so many stuff.

"Arnav Ji, "What is it?"

"Check yourself! This is for you."

"For me? But why?"

"Khushi, how do you intended to work then?"
"This is a laptop, and this is other stuff for designing." Arnav continues while Khushi beamed looking at everything.

"Thank you, Arnav Ji! Now I'll not get bored."
"But you'll work only inside our room and the maid will be around you if you need anything. Don't move too much."

"Ok Boss! I think you have given me enough instructions. Now you should go, it's getting late." Khushi replied with a mock salute making Arnav glare at her.

"I am leaving but take care and call me if you need anything."

"Arnav Ji, now leave," she said in fake anger.

Arnav nodded and dropping a kiss on her forehead, he left for office.

-----------------------------------------------

Khushi was concentrating on her work when the maid handed her soup to drink, she made a face when her phone buzzed.
"Arnav Ji, you're calling me in every half an hour. Don't you have work to do?" She asked irritated but from inside she is loving his concern towards her.
"Drink your soup without any drama and maid will be there to see you finish it completely," Arnav replied nonchalantly, ignoring her previous statements.

"Haww you're keeping eyes on me even after being in office?"

"Yes! because I don't want you to behave carelessly and spoil your health and I'll keep calling to make sure of that."

"Laad Governor!" Khushi exclaimed.

"Now start drinking..." arnav ordered from another side.
"Ok" and she was going to cut the call but was stopped by Arnav.

"Have your soup and call me back when you are done with it."

"Ji, Laad Governor." and she cuts the call.

After that Khushi tried her best to fool maid and get rid of soup but maid has been already ordered by her Laad governor, so she moved away only after she finished her soup.

Khushi(On-call): Done with your tasteless soup, Laad Governer.
Arnav: Good! Now sleep for some time, you have worked enough for now.
Khushi: But ... Arnav cuts her.
Arnav: Do you want me to come back and make you sleep.
Khushi: No!
Arnav: Than sleep. You can work later.
Khushi: Ok
Arnav: I am leaving for a meeting. Hopefully, will be at home before you wake up.
Khushi(smiling): I miss you!
Arnav: "Not more than me. Sleep now!" he almost ordered.

-----------------------------------------------

When Khushi woke up from her sleep, a smile instantly came on her face seeing Arnav beside her.

"See you were not ready to sleep but how tired you were." Arnav speaks while stroking her cheeks, lovingly.

"I thought to complete as much as work I can. We don't have much time."

"But you should not neglect your health."

"I'll keep that in mind." Khushi replied with a smile.

"Now get fresh. I need to talk to you."

"What is it?" She asked panicked looking at his serious expressions.

"Don't panic! There's nothing serious." Arnav assured and Khushi nodded and got fresh after that Arnav took her for a walk.

"What do you want to talk?" She finally asked after a few minutes of walking.
Arnav looked at Khushi nervously. "I... Tomorrow... Ummm"
Khushi looked at him curiously, "What happened?"
"Khushi, will you be able to stay alone, tomorrow? I may won't be here."

"What?" Her grip on Arnav tightened.

"Khushi, Tomorrow is Rakshabandhan and I have to be present in RM and Di wants to spend the whole day with her brothers. I tried to tell her that I am busy and will only come to get Rakhi tied on my hand but she was stubborn and got emotional." arnav replied, feeling torn.

Khushi: Hmmm

"Khushi, Please don't be sad. I'll keep calling you and I have asked the maid. She is ready to be here instead of taking off and I'll pay her extra for it. She will come here after tying Rakhi to her brother." Arnav tried to assure her.

"I understand, Arnav Ji." Khushi replied with a small smile.

"Hmm! Let's go and have dinner." Arnav speaks and both of them moves inside to have their dinner disappointed for the coming day but both of them know it's necessary.

Night time

Both were lying on the bed in each other arms but there was no sleep in their eyes. Arnav was unsure as he is going to leave Khushi for the whole day whereas Khushi was scared to be left alone without him. She knew that maybe Arnav wouldn't be able to return tomorrow in the night which made her shudder but she knew he needs to go. He can't avoid his family and especially his Di.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was hugging him and was unsure about tomorrow's plan. Khushi has started recovering now, hope it doesn't affect her.

Khushi inhales a deep breadth as few tears escaped from her eyes. Her hand moves across Arnav's chest to hold him more close to herself and shuddered when it touched his bare chest through the few open buttons of his shirt.

Arnav takes a deep breath feeling her touch as well her tears. His heart ached for the women he loves more than anything. She has been deprived of affection and love she deserved for too long almost since her childhood still, she always keep smiling and spreading happiness around her but what she's getting in return? She's suffering for no reason.

"Khushi I Love You." He said hoarsely, what best he thought at this moment to say.

"If you want I wouldn't go. I'll handle Di or I'll return back once she is done with tying Rakhi."

"No! Like me Di also need you. You're already staying here with me, away from all. Di must be missing you. If she wants to spend some time with her brothers tomorrow on Rakshabandhan then it's her right. You should go!" Khushi assured him, keeping her emotions at back.
"But..."
Khushi interrupts him "I'll manage, Arnav Ji and I have so much work to do. I am sure time will fly so soon and you'll be back."

Unable to form the words to show her what he's feeling, Arnav placed his mouth on hers kissing her softly with so much affection, relishing every moan that escaped from her lips, he deepened the kiss. After kissing each other passionately, Arnav breaks the kiss in the need of air and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

Arnav pressed a kiss in the hollow of her neck making Khushi close her eyes with a sigh and trailed kisses way back to her mouth, possessing it again with all the love, tenderness and fear in his heart.

_______________________________________________________________

Next Morning

"Khushi, Don't roam around much and the maid will be here anytime. Ask her whatever you want." Khushi nodded.

"And I'll try to return back ASAP."

"Ok! You also take care of yourself."

Looking at Khushi's fallen face who was pretending to arrange flowers, Arnav wanted to cancel all the plans and return back once Anjali will be done with tying Rakhi but he knew then also she'll feel bad that because of her, he is ignoring his brotherly duties.

Arnav comes close and cups her cheeks, "Khushi, I'll keep calling you and don't even try to ignore your meals and medicines." Khushi nodded, her eyes looking down.

"There are Security guards around the apartment and the maid will be with you also but if you still feel any problem, just give me a call."

"I'll." Khushi replied.

Arnav: I Love You.

Khushi: I Love You too...

Arnav kissed her forehead when the doorbell rang and it was maid on the door. After giving some usual instructions to the maid, Arnav left from there and Khushi ran into their room.

At RM

"Finally you're here, chotte. You don't have time for us these days, that much you have engrossed in your work." Anjali exclaimed, holding Arnav close.

"It's not like that, Di." Just a few more days, once this project is completed, I'll be here with you." He looks at Payal who was also looking at him because she knew why he is staying away. Gupta family was also
present there which irked Arnav but he can't say anything so he just thought to wait for some time till they leave.

"Ok but today you're not going anywhere." Anjali speaks sternly.

"No, Di. I have to return back in the evening."

"Chotte...." she whined.

"Di, please. Do you want me to cancel all the plans and return back just after you'll be done tying rakhi?" Arnav almost threatened and that was enough to shut Anjali.

After some time Anjali started tying Rakhi on her brother's hand, first Arnav, Akash and then NK on the prosperous time and got gifts from all three brothers.

After that Gupta's left leaving Payal with them because Payal is joining the siblings on Anjali's wish. She wanted Khushi to accompany them also but because Khushi wasn't there so she asked only Payal thinking that her brother will get to spend some time with his love. But she was completely unaware that her dear chotte was lost in the thoughts of his love and
was far away from them in spite of being with them.

First, they decided to watch a movie, when NK was buying tickets Arnav took the chance and called Khushi.

Khushi who was trying to concentrate on her work and missing Arnav, instantly received the call. "Hello, Arnav Ji."

"Khushi..." Arnav sighed and a sob escaped from Khushi's lips hearing his voice.
"Are you Ok?"

"Hmm"

"Had your Lunch?"

"Yes!"

"And medicines?"

"Ji. (yes)"

"Khushi, we are here to watch a movie as Di wanted. I'll try to return back as soon as movie get finished.

"No, Arnav Ji! Don't do something by which Di feel bad. It's her day."

"Khushi...." before he can speak Anjali snatched the phone from him.

"What the... Di!!!!"

"No calls for today." and she switched off the phone.

"What the hell, Di? Why did you switch off my phone? Give back my phone."

"I just wanted us to spend some time together without any disturbances." She whispered and tears came in her eyes. "I am sorry, Chotte! Here take your phone." she said forwarding his phone in her palm.

Cursing himself for his stupidity, Arnav holds Anjali's hands "No, Di. I am sorry, I shouldn't have shouted but It was a very important call so..."

"It's ok, chotte. Let's go movie is going to start." Arnav nodded and moves inside with Anjali but fear was nagging him for Khushi and in all this he completely forgot that Anjali has switched off his phone and he didn't turn it on again.

To be continued..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 17K 38
A relation at the verge of breaking. How are the little souls trapped inside it affected? My take on the little family of Arnav and Khushi Highest st...
345K 17K 52
#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come to the alter . Peep in to know more . 44...
252K 12.8K 37
Peep in to know more IPKKND story Starts after suicide attempt of khushi This is my first work so kindly over see my mistakes. Hope reader would lik...
657K 26.6K 52
#1 in Short Story #3 in Short Story #3 out of 1.18K in Drabble #4 in Short Story #52 in Fanfictions #90 in Fanfictions Drabble on #Arshi #Arnav...