Part 3

Part -5

Khushi's trance was broken by buaji: hai re nandkis****! parmeshwari ab yihan khadi
khadi kya kar rhi ho?
Jao ja ke Arnav bitwa ki madad karo? (what are you doing here? go and help Arnav).

khushi comes out of shock n blurts out (guess what) what the?? making Arnav smirk at her again with a loopsided smile .

All looks at her in confusion but composing herself quickly moves from there making Arnav to follow her till kitchen.

She tries to remove the stain with wet cloth without noticing that its not clean as she was avoiding his gaze and Arnav was concentrating on her to notice
That his shirt is getting more dirty.

When khushi notice this she opens her mouth in "O" shape making Arnav look at her curiously and then following her gaze to get shock looking at his shirt but instead of shouting devil smirking starts closing the distance between making Khushi take steps backward.

He keeps coming forward till khushi's back hit the kitchen slab. She closes her eyes firstly coz of being scared and secondly her heart which is doing dhak-dhak due to
his close proximity. (bg: rabba ve is playing).

Arnav proudly look his effect on khushi and with wide smirk he removes the clip
from her hair making khushi gasped in surprise & comes near her brushing his cheek with hers & whispers in her ear .

You were luking funny yet cute n flicks her nose, hearing this khushi again opens her eyes and looks at him still dazed.

Arnav again comes near khushi , she closes her eyes waiting for his next action , but feels nothing but hear "Nycc coffee" khushi.
she looks at him shockingly and she him standing few steps away smirking n having left coffee of cup, which khushi left on slab before cleaning his shirt and blushes.

Arnav looks at her n says "laal ho gayi" flicking her nose again and says
tumhari naak n leave from there to join others.

While leaving blushing khushi still standing there dazed wid her dhak-dhak who after
few minutes thinks evrything what just happened and shyly smiles.

Part-6

Arnav comes back in living room and wears his coat to look presentable to join others & waits for khushi to join them which she did in few minutes trying to avoid his gaze.

Nani announces everyone to gather in Shantivan tommorow to fix the date of engagement and marriage.
She'll call family panditji there, all gives her satisfactory smiles and get agreed.

After that raizada's bids bye n starts for RM.
khushi all the while was trying to avoid Arnav, while he's busy to have glances of her.

After raizada's left two sisters left for their room, lost in their own world.

Payal thinking n blushing on the thought of spending life with her Akash ji. whereas khushi still scandslised with the changed behaviour of Laad governer towards her, which is making is making it hard for her to keep her feelings in control, but she
didn't want to hurt lavanya either so thinks to try more to avoid arnav for their own good.

But alas her Arnav ji is planning something else which will makes it impossible for her to avoid him.
Here after having dropped family to RM, sitting in his cabin of AR thinks about the moments spended with khushi jst sometime ago and little smile playing on his lips.
Arnav finally says KKG be ready very i'll make u mine only mine and smirks but suddenly his smirk disappears thinking of lavanya and their relation.

At last he decides that after return of lavanya first thing he'll do come clear with her n call off their wedding, interrupted by the knock n gets lost in work.

Both souls planning in themselves unaware what future holds for them.
Here Shyam come up with the plan to kill Anjali, to get Khushi.

To be continued........