Part 1

Raizada mansion

Everyone is busy in the preparations of shagun. Yes! Today Raizada's are going for the shagun to Gupta house. From the time family came to know about Payash, they're so excited for the alliance except Manorma who wanted some high-class girl for Akash and of course snakewa, Shyam.

While our lover boys are getting ready upsatairs to meet their love. Akash and NK comes down almost together and looking at them family giggles but Anjali says groom can't come in shagun much to Akash's dissapointment.

"What the!"

All heads turned to look Arnav, who is already not a fan of these traditions.
Then Anjali explains groom can't come in this ritual, but nobody can win in front of ASR.

He makes everyone agree to let Akash come with them after looking at his sulking brother.
So finally, Akash thanks to his bhai and all family departs for gupta house with Arnav also excited to see Khushi.

Gupta house

GH was also filled with excitement and happiness as finally their one daughter is going to step in her new
life by getting married to a good guy and, in a good traditional family.

Garima was busy in preparations to welcome the groom's family with a most excited buaji , who was busy
in remembering her "nand kis****" regularly. Admist of all our dear Sanka Devi is busy in fussing over her jiji to look beautiful and Payal is laughing over Khushi's antics who is also trying to ease her jiji's nervousness to meet her Akash ji and his family, completely unaware that her devil laad governer is going to make her more nervous then the actual bride.

And Shashi, he was happy for her daughter but as well as scared for Khushi becoz of the snake, Shyam.

Everybody is busy in their work, when door bell rang off and Khushi goes to open the door who's acting like Manorma in her get-up to lighten the mood of Payal and showing her glimpse of her future mother-in -law. She opened the door to see Arnav on the door who is staring at her like she's some alien with open mouth, but before he can speak anything, Khushi comes out of shock and closes the door on his face breaking Arnav's trance who can only mutter "What the!"

Then smiling in amusement, he smirks and exclaims "Pagal". (Haye! I love when he used to say that). Then family joins him at the door and they again rings the bell. This time garima opens the door who welcomes them with wide smile.

Arnav again looks for Khushi who is trying to control her dhak-dhak in her room.

To be continued......