Part 6

Khushi composes herself before joining family in hall.
Coming to hall she looks that Gupta's are ready to take the leave, she hurridly joins them.

But Anjali tell her to come tomorrow with payal, she gets confuse but didn't ask anyone, coz still she ir scandalised with the behaviour of her LG.

She just smiles and bid bye to everyone..

Here Arnav was smiling like mad in his room thinking about the happenings and kiss, how khushi's cheeks turned red like tomato.

But few minutes later his phone rang, which pulls out him from his riverie, looking at the caller ID he suddenly gets serious, but attends it.
Before he can say something, comes the voice of caller.

Lavanya: hey ASR! Here almost all work is done.
ASR: thats good! Lavanya: yeah! Guess what I am coming back.

Arnav: hmm good!
Lavanya: what is this ASR? You are not happy that i am coming back?
You are talking with your fiance not any client. Even you didn't tell me about payash
relation. Anjali di told me everything.

Arnav: nothing like that lavanya, u knw I am
busy.
Lavanya: I can understand. Its ok. So tell me Anjali di told me that today she have called pandit ji to finalise the dates.

Arnav: yeah! Its after one week is engagement.
Lavanya: wow ASR! You know. Anjali di told me that she's planning to do both our engagements together ( shocking Arnav).

Arnav: what the!!
Lavanya: what happend ASR?
Arnav: umm lavanya!
Actually I need to talk to you something important about us, once you come back, we'll talk, Bye. and cuts the phone without hearing anything, sighing sadly thinking about lavanya and her reaction to it.

But he knew he can never love, when he's already fallen for khushi, but just got late to realise. But now he didn't want to complicate it more.

So his decision is right for all.
Now his next step to make khushi accept her feeling about him, rest he can handle.

To be continued......

So what do u think about Arnav's decision?