Arshi FF: Depth of True Love...

By InLovewithJCW

#2 in Arhi #18 in Emotional Story of #Arnav #Khushi (little mature also, so I suggest only 16+ age readers... More

Plot
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 (Mature)
Part 34 (Mature)
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 50
Part 51

Part 49

5.7K 313 21
By InLovewithJCW

Next day

Arnav scrunched his eyes reluctant to wake up but feeling someone shaking him, he opened his eyes to see Khushi's face.

"Wake up, Arnav ji."

"What the! Khushi, please let me sleep and you also sleep. I am feeling tired."

"Then sleep, but atleast Leave me. I need to have shower."

"Khushi! It's so early. Love, sleep for sometime than I'll take you for shower."

"Arnav ji, I need to have shower now, she said giving pressure to 'Now' and Arnav's sleep vanished."

"Acting stubborn? Are we?"

"Yes!"

Arnav smirked "Someone is looking Fresh, today."

Khushi smiled "Very much! Now leave me."

"Ok. But how will you shower yourself because I am in no mood to wake up." He replied while carrying a teasing smile on his face.

"Fine! I'll do it myself." She gets up with her wobbling legs.

"You're so stubborn. Stop! I am coming." he said while getting up and carrying her in his arms before taking her for shower.

After both got showered, Arnav helped Khushi in wearing yet another of his shirt, thinking about something and made her sit on bed.

"Doctor will be here in sometime until than I'll check what maid is cooking for breakfast."

Khushi looks at him "You called doctor?"

"umm.. yes.. actually..." Arnav started stammering.

"Because you were scared from last night." Khushi completed for him.

"Khushi!"

"Arnav Ji, when I have you, I don't need anyone."

"And I am always with you but still you need a check up." Khushi nodded with a smile.

"Will you do something for me?"

"Anything, my Love."

"Today I want to cook myself. I am tired of that boring food."

"Love, you are weak and that boring food is for your good health only."

"Please." She said with a puppy face.

"Ok but first I'll ask from doctor, only if he allows."

"Laad Governer!" Khushi mutters but smiling."

When doctor entered in room today, Khushi didn't flinched back in fear. She was holding Arnav all the time. She looked much calmer than usual which was noticed by Arnav as well doctor.

Doctor checked her pulses, temperature and etc. Arnav was all the while looking at everything keenly when he got a call and moves out of room after Khushi told him to receive it.

When Arnav came back Doctor was trying to help Khushi in getting up.

"What the hell are you doing?" He shouted making both doctor and Khushi to jerk back. Arnav ran to Khushi and pushed Doctor aside. He again settled Khushi comfortably on bed.

"What thell you were doing?" He shouted on doctor.

"Mr. Raizada, your wife wanted to know when she can walk by her own, so I was just checking her." Arnav nodded looking sternly at Khushi.

"I'll help her in that."Arnav declared and Doctor nodded.

"Well than I have checked her. Her BP is little low, she can now start walking but not for long time. She should walk little as it will help her muscles to work perfectly. Otherwise she's healing for better" Arnav nodded while his inner self sighed in relief.

.
.

"Doctor, I wanted to talk with you." Arnav said as they walked out of room.

"Yes?"

"How is Khushi condition now?" He asked anxiously.

"She's healing well. Her bruises are healing and you being always with her having a positive effect on her. She's recovering fastly, her mental state is much better than expected. Infact today she didn't went hysterical in your absence, she looked calm."

"Yes! She is acting much better and fresh from morning but she's having nightmares frequently."

"That's natural, ASR. These type of incident leaves lifetime effect on mind. For Mrs. Raizada, everything is still fresh but as I said her recovering speed is amazing all because of you. I even got to know from nurse that you are not taking help of injection when she get those panick attacks which is also a very positive point as she will be not unconscious most of the time."

Doctor continues after a pause "I must say, ASR, you really love her. I have seen many cases when even the family of victim don't support her after such incident but the 'depth of true love' I am seeing in your case is hard to describe in words."

"Thanks, doctor but do you mean that these nightmares always going to stay with her?"

"No! But yes once in a while she can have them and it can be frequent for now. Also, those nightmares can be very real for her, at that time you have to handle her carefully. Though I would suggest you keep those injections with you for the time of emergency and with passing time and proper care her nightmares will reduce." Arnav nodded.

"But like I said, she's recovering just fine. I don't think you'll need them because the way you have choosen to heal her is love which I can see is very much deep and True."

"I may take your leave now. Good Luck!"

Arnav comes back to Khushi after doctor left.
"I have asked with doctor, he said I can have my regular meals." Khushi announced.

"I know what he said, don't act smart. You can have your regular meals but it shouldn't be too much oily, spicy or sweet." Khushi pouted looking at him."

"This wouldn't work, my love. Also, you wanted to walk yourself? Why didn't you tell me?"

"So you can shout? Like you did sometime ago."

"I got scared, Love. You wouldn't understand."

"Fine. But I want to walk. I get bored sitting here all day and now even doctor said that it'll help me to recover physically soon."

"As you wish! I'll take you for walk from now."

"Really?" Khushi asks, happily.

"Yes."

"Now take me to the kitchen, so I can make breakfast."

"No! For now breakfast is ready and you'll not cook."

"But why? Please. I want to."

"You can do it for luch. Now have your breakfast, quietly." Khushi agreed with him reluctantly. On the other side, Arnav was happy with the change in khushi and looking at her smiling face.

.
.
.

"Khushi, I have some important work, otherwise I wouldn't be going." Arnav speaks while getting ready.

"Is it really necessary?"

"If it wasn't not, I would have never agreed to go."

"Agreed." She sulked.

"Love, It's really important and Payal will be also here soon. I'll will be also back before lunchtime."

"All right! but please try to come back soon."

"I promise." He kissed on her temple.

Khushi smiled at him, she have decided yesterday after hearing everything what Arnav said that she'll smile for him. He's doing everything for her and she don't want to stress him more. He have many responsibilities even than he's always by her side taking care of her.

After Arnav left, Payal reached there soon and now both sisters are spending time with each other.
Today, it's first time that Payal is alone with Khushi in her conscious state, otherwise Khushi always keeps Arnav by her side. Though she don't want to stress Khushi but she have many questions in mind, so she decided to start with somewhere.

"Khushi, should I come here with some of your clothes next time?"

"huh?" Khushi looks at her confused.

"I mean, don't you feel uncomfortable wearing Arnav ji's shirts? Also, when he's around?" Payal asked, praying she doesn't take it wrong.

"Jiji, I can't wear those chuddidars in these bruises. Doctor have strictly adviced to wear soft and loose clothes. Also, I always stay in bed with this blanket upon me, so being uncomfortable around Arnav Ji isn't not a problem." She said trying tocover up the situation.

She looked at Payal who was still looking unsure and keeps her palm above hers. "Jiji, I don't feel uncomfortable with Arnav ji. After what happened, in fact I feel secure with him."

"I can see that." After a pause, "Well Bua ji and Amma was asking for you as my wedding preparations has started."

"So they must be needing someone to do their works and let out their frustration."

"Khushi, why are you talking like this?" Payal questioned, feeling shocked.

"Please, Jiji." Khushi tried to ignore the topic which Payal understood and didn't urged further.

After that Payal didn't touch that topic, when Payal was ready to leave Arnav also reached there.
"Everything good, Payal?"

"Yes! Khushi was fine with me today, even after being alone."

"That's really good." He exclaimed in relief.

"Yes, but Arnav ji I wouldn't be able to come tomorrow as Bua ji is getting suspicious and Anjali ji have also asked me to go shopping with her tomorrow."

"That's not a problem. You go with her."

Arnav walked into the room after Payal left to see Khushi sleeping peacefully. He looks at his watch for once and moved from there to get fresh.

****************************

Arnav was sitting beside a sleeping Khushi with his Laptop open but his mind was somewhere else. He was thinking about his visit to RM today. Anjali was calling him again and again so he have to go there, another reason was Shyam. He is back and he don't want to Shyam to get suspicious with him and Khushi's absence together.

Flashback

Arnav met his family, Anjali was crying that what important work he has that he can't come to home, even Nani was complaining. He managed to make them understand that he is working on some important project and working for late hours, so he is staying at AR apartments.

Though Anjali was sulking but agreed because she also don't want him to drive late nights and also he should get some rest.

"Chotte, I have agreed with you living in AR apartments but you should not ignore your health. I don't want you to get engrossed so much in work that you forget about your meals. Look at yourself, it seems you have lost some weight."

"Fine, Di. I will take care."

"I don't trust you in this matter. Take HP with you, he'll take care about it."

"There's no need Di, I have already appointed a maid."

"Well enough."

"Di, I'll here again after this project, so don't sulk like I am leaving this house for forever."

"Shut your mouth, Chotte. Never say that again."

"Di, don't think too much. I am not going to leave this house nor you, he said hugging her sideways. But it'll be true? He, himself is unaware of the storms planning to come in their life.

**********************

After that Arnav was collecting his few things from his room to take it with him when Shyam entered in his room.

"You?" He said in angry voice.

"Yes, me. Saale-Sahab, what happened you seems angry?"

Only than Arnav realized that he was so close to loose his cool but he is feeling mad after looking at Shyam as it was first time after party he's seeing Shyam but he soon composed himself.

"No, Jija Ji. I was surprised to see you here in my room this time."

"Oh I thought to meet you as it's been long we have seen each other. After all you always keep yourself busy with your business."

"Jija Ji, Why are you blaming me only? Even you were out due to your cases."

"You're right."

Arnav nodded and continued his work. When Shyam started again "mm Saale Sahab, Rani Sahiba told me that you will stay out for sometime."

"Yes, Jija ji. Work pressure."

"But Khushi ji is there to help you also, so why do you take so much tension?" Finally! He asked what he wanted to and Arnav curled his fingers into fist hearing Khushi's name from his mouth.

"Didn't Di tell you that Khushi is out of town? She tells you everything." Now Shyam was in a fit what to answer but he managed.
"Ohh yes She told me but I forgot due to my work but Saale Sahab, she should be here with you helping when she knows how much work is here for you to handle."

"She is not well, Jija Ji."

"What?" He shouted almost but soon changed his tone. "But Rani Sahiba, didn't tell me about it."

"Because she herself don't know, in fact nobody does except I and Payal."

"But why?"

"Because Khushi didn't want that."

"I donn't understand."

Arnav's turned his back towards that snake and took some deep breaths. He didn't want to do something which can hurt Khushi. He was sure he would have turned this snake black and blue, who was feigning innocence now after doing something so horrendous. Remembering Khushi's pleading face not to do anything before Payal marriages he turned towards Shyam to do something which will snatch his peace also.

"Jija ji, there's something which I want to talk with you but you have to promise me that this matter will remain between us only."

"Sure, Saale Sahab."

Arnav nodded "On the day of AR party someone tried to ra.. rape Khushi." He speaks with difficulty remembering that black night.

Shyam suddenly looked pale and Arnav looked at him satisfied with his reaction "What? Who?"

"Yes, Jija ji and about your another question." He looks at his fearful face before continuing "I don't know who was he.
Shyam sighed in relief but it didn't stay for long.

"Jija ji, I want you to help me to find the culprit. I can't do it because Khushi have taken the promise from me that I'll not do anything. I am sure she knows who the culprit is but is not ready to tell."

"Than why do want to find him, Saale-Sahab?"

"Because of the condition I have found Khushi in. You don't know but she was close to loose her life." Shyam paled hearing this.

"Where is Khushi ji now?"

"Payal have sent her to their friend's house as they don't want anyone to know about this incidence."

"But I need to talk to her before we do something. Where is she exactly?"

"I don't know about her Jija ji but Payal said she is staying at her friend's place and she is not in Delhi."

"But where is she staying, Saale Sahab?"

"I don't know. Must be in Lucknow." He talked, keenly gauging his expressions.

"oh."

"So can you help me, Jija Ji? I really want to know who is that bast**d." Arnav looked at him, questioningly while boiling from inside as Shyam gulped in fear.

"But Saale Sahab if Khushi ji herself don't want to punish the victim, how can we take any action?"

"I don't want you to take any action. I just want you to try finding the culprit as I am busy in work so I am not getting time. I thought I can trust you with this."

"Well, Saale Sahab I'll try."

"Thank you, Jija Ji."

Looking at Shyam from behind Arnav smirked, he was successful in doing what he wanted. He didn't want Shyam to stay alert. Now Shyam will be relaxed and will stay away from Khushi for sometime. Also, now Shyam will not doubt on him about Khushi's absence. Looking at his watch he leaves Shantivan, he have some work in AR also.

Flashback ends

Khushi felt someone stroking her head lovingly and she opens her eyes to see Arnav stroking her head but have a faraway look in his eyes.

"You're back?" Khushi speaks, startling Arnav.

To be continued...............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 4K 37
This story is about our favorite couple of ipkknd. This is a serial based story but with little twist and different plots. The story starts before ar...
236K 8.6K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
162K 5.2K 14
Prologue: Arnav and Kushi grew up together with a huge age gap of 9 years. Kushi was a 5 year old baby when she first met a 14 years old Arnav. For K...
403K 17K 38
A relation at the verge of breaking. How are the little souls trapped inside it affected? My take on the little family of Arnav and Khushi Highest st...