Arshi FF: Depth of True Love...

By InLovewithJCW

#2 in Arhi #18 in Emotional Story of #Arnav #Khushi (little mature also, so I suggest only 16+ age readers... More

Plot
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 (Mature)
Part 34 (Mature)
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51

Part 46

6.4K 328 23
By InLovewithJCW

Khushi launched herself in Arnav's arms pulling him closer and crying loudly while Arnav only tried to calm her. "Why are they not leaving me?"

Arnav looked confused and comes out of hug, when Khushi continues.
"I scrubbed them but his touch is not leaving me, Arnav ji. I feel disgusting."
Understanding her words Arnav's blood boiled at the thought of that ****. He looks at Khushi and then her bruised skin which now has turned more red because of hot water and constant scrubbing.

He close her eyes to control himself least he loose control and kill that **** now itself.

"I need to shower and rub them little more. Yes! Why you took me out,
Arnav ji? See. His touch is still there. You didn't even let me wash it." Khushi speaks in daze, showing him her red skin.

Arnav looked at her Shocked."What? No, Khushi. You're not going anywhere. You just had shower. Now
you just need some rest." He said trying to make her understand but Khushi was far away from it.

"No." She started shouting again and tried to stand with her wobbling legs.
"Why don't you understand, I have to wash myself otherwise his touch wouldn't go away."

She started pushing him and Arnav felt helpless, nor he can shout at her neither he can let her hurt herself .
"Fine! Calm Down. You can take shower." He agreed.

He knows that he can't force her for anything and doctor have already
said she can even loose her mental balance if she doesn't recovers soon. He can't let her loose herself.

"Sach? (Really) You wouldn't stop me?" But ignoring Khushi's words, Arnav asked something else.
"Khushi, Do you Trust me?" Khushi looked at him silently in confusion.
"I know you do. I am not doubting but I want to know, do you trust me to let
me do something without arguing?" After a small eye lock, Khushi hugged him and Arnav got the answer he needed.

"Now Let me help you with shower so that you wouldn't hurt herself more and I'll tell you later what I want you to do." He said kissing on her head.

Arnav took her inside again, he can't deny her anymore but she is adamant, so he have to take care of her, least she hurt herself again.
Arnav helps her to stand under shower carefully, supporting her weight with himself. She is so week to even stand by herself though she tried her best and turned on the lukewarm water. He carefuly removed her robe taking care of her bruises, smiling softly at her so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable because now its only him who can get close to her.
Taking body wash in his hands, he started rubbing it on her skin with gentle hands from her face, neck, her back, her hands to her legs with soft hands.

Khushi closed her eyes relieved feeling his touch. Arnav gulped looking at her closed eyes and moved his hands on her stomach to her ribcage almost caressing them on
the name of washing. This is just for her satisfaction. He thought
again and again just caressing her with his slippery hands.

Continued on blog :
depthoftruelove.blogspot.com

Arnav turned on the shower and gently removed all foam from her body and after that he wipes her body and wraps with soft towel carefully and loosely so it shouldn't hurt her.

He again took her back in room carrying her in his arms and made her sit on bed with the help of pillows.
He again comes back with another towel and wipes her hairs gently when he heard her.

"Why are you doing this?"

Arnav looks at her confused "What am I doing? Just drying your hairs otherwise you'll catch cold."

Khushi shakes her head "How can you still love me so much? After whatever happened."

Arnav's hands halted for a moment but he continued again. "Why do you trust me so much Khushi?" He retorted back.

"I don't know! My hearts feels loved and safe with you. May be it feels secure with you." Khushi answered unsure.

"You got your answer, Khushi. Because my heart not only loves you but you own it Khushi. The trust you have for me in you gives me infinite reasons to love you, to trust you, care for you and most important to protect you and I'll keep doing it till my last breath." Arnav assured, now sitting in front of her.

Khushi looked at him with teary eyes and Arnav effortlessly kissed away all her tears.
"Don't think too much, Khushi and just take rest. I'll take care of everything." He said looking into her eyes while wiping her body completely and Khushi knew he meant his every word.

Arnav gently made her wear his soft cotton shirt, which will be soft on her skin and loose enough to not brush on her skin much.

Arnav made her sit carefully when they heard the knock on door. "It must be nurse." Saying this he covers Khushi's bare legs and moves to open the door.

.
.
.
.

Nurse checks Khushi and finding her dressing already changed she smiled and looked at Arnav. "She needs to have something before taking medicines."

"I have already arranged maid. She must be here in sometime. You tell her about Khushi's diet when she comes. You can wait outside in living room." Arnav explains.

"Ok, Sir." And the nurse left the room.

Arnav felt like something breaking inside him looking at helpless Khushi. Walking upto her, Arnav leans down and carefully cradled Khushi's trembling form against him. After some long painful moments Khushi started speaking curling into his lap.

"He could have been rap...." Arnav didn't let her complete.

"Never! I was maybe late but I would have never let him succeed in his cheap intentions." Arnav hissed angrily.

"You were right. Wish I would have listened to you than this wouldn't have happend." Khushi whispered and Arnav looked at her confused.

"What?"

"You were saying that we should not go to party because you are not feeling good about it but only if I would have listened." Khushi speaks, hiding in his chest.

"Khushi, don't think about it. All you need to do is take rest and get fine soon. Payal is also worried for you, Don't you want to go home?" Arnav tried to change her mind.

"No!" She answered instantly much to Arnav's surprise.

"I don't want to. What if Amma and Buaji got to know? They will again start cursing me, Arnav Ji."

Arnav looked at her numbly, in this state also she is scared of Buaji and Garima's taunts. How could they? But remembering their behavior towards Khushi he knew they can.

"I wish my parents was alive today, Arnav Ji. Now I don't even know where my Home is......" She swallowed painfully.

"Then you don't have to go there! But you have to tell me something."Arnav made her look at him.

"Do you LOVE me?" Khushi nodded.

"Do you TRUST me?" Again she nodded.

"Do you feel SAFE with me?" Looking at him with her confused and teary eyes, Khushi nodded again.

"Then you have a home, Khushi. Never say that again. We call our home, home because our home is a place where we feel SAFE with our family, we feel LOVED, we have TRUST that we are safe at home and at peace."

"You have a family. I am your family, Khushi. Your Home is where I reside. Never say that again that you don't have a family or home because you own it, Khushi."

Khushi hugged him crying, She has really got someone who belongs to her now.

.
.

After having some food as instructed by Doctor and medicines from Arnav's hand, Khushi slept.

When Payal came there Khushi was sleeping, so without disturbing her, she moves out and was now sitting with Arnav in Living Room.

"I still don't understand why Khushi is being Stubborn. Shyam needs to be punished." Payal started.

"Payal, you should try to understand Khushi's point of view also. She don't want to become the reason of your broken marriage again if this incident comes in lights now." Arnav tried to explain

"But.." Arnav interrupts before she can continue "One more thing, I have also thought a lot about it and as I have said it before also, Do you think Khushi is ready to face so many questions and strangers asking them?"

"Payal, Police will ask her many type of questions which will be very difficult to hear, for her forget about answering and don't forget Shyam himself is a very shrewd Lawyer. He will make it really ugly for Khushi and we don't need anymore proofs that how nasty he can get." Arnav poked further.

"Shyam can ask her so many disgusting questions in court that you can't even think. Have you thought how Khushi will face them in her present mental condition?"

Payal kept silent this time listening to Arnav because she knew he is right.

"Look Payal, first let Khushi recover. Right now she needs our attention more than that bast**d. Once Khushi is stable, we'll think about it and I'll deal with that bast**d in my way." Arnav assured and Payal agreed.

To be continued......

Thank you for reading.🤗🤗

Don't forget to vote and comment 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 572 29
#2 Book of Arranged series. This is not a standalone story. Be sure to check out the first book of the series - Perfect Marriage, before starting th...
119K 5.8K 40
Arshi Story. A take on how Diwali night could have been a major turning point, bringing joy to everyone's life much sooner. Who will sacrifice? Who w...
36.6K 2.1K 7
A story about how two souls come together and heal each other.
403K 17K 38
A relation at the verge of breaking. How are the little souls trapped inside it affected? My take on the little family of Arnav and Khushi Highest st...