Flaming ↬ [Todoroki Shoto x R...

By todorokishoto4869

You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Battle of Trials!
Chapter 4: USJ Battle
Chapter 5: USJ Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Sports Festival (Race)
Chapter 7: Sports Festival (Cavalry Battle)
Chapter 8: Sports Festival (One vs. One)
Chapter 9: Coaching Starts!
Chapter 10: Hero Names!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Internships
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Written Exam
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1: First Day of School & Quirk Assessment

75.8K 1.5K 5.7K
By todorokishoto4869

(A/N Hello everyone! I'm sorry for cutting in but please please please, if you like this story or enjoy it even a bit, plz give me a vote in BNHA awards 2020! BnhaAwards. Any section for any one of my fanfics would be amazing. Thank you so much!)

(Y/n) POV

RIN--

My alarm clock rings, and I'm out of bed before the first ring. I run out of my room and downstairs.

"Mom!" I yell, "Where's my uniform?"

"Ohmygosh," she says. "Itusuallytakesaneternityforyoutogetoutofbedwhattheheckhappened?"

"It's the first day of school!" I say, "And I'm going to UA, how could I not be excited?"

"Okay okay, just calm down, your uniform's over there, I ironed it," she replies.

"Thanks, Mom, I love you!" I yell and run back upstairs to change into it.

I slip my uniform on and look in the mirror to fix slight problems of my blouse or skirt. I tie my bright red hair into a ponytail, (if you have short hair, maybe a headband?). (A/N I'm sorry I decided what colour your hair is, her quirk works better at this hair colour and I personally have a thing against OC's. I wouldn't read an OC x Character so I decided that it would be stupid to write about something I wouldn't read... Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!) 'Perfect' I think. I run back downstairs and basically inhale my breakfast.

"Hey hey, eat slowly and chew properly, you're not even late!" My mom says to me.

"But I'm so excited... I'm just going to go early," I say.

"Okay then, have a good first day of school!" My dad comes down to say. "And congratulations on becoming a high schooler."

"Thanks, Dad! I'll be off then," I say and run out the door and to UA.

I reach the building and quickly run up the stairs to class 1-A.

I stand in front of the door and slowly open it, I'm finally here.

I find my seat and sit in the seat. There are only a few people in the classroom this early, but I don't mind. I like this place already.

As time goes by, more and more people are entering the classroom and showing off their quirks. I decide not to use mine because it might get dangerous, especially indoors.

I put in my earbuds to start watching anime. The bell rings and everyone's seated, but no teacher comes in. I put away my phone and wait for the door to open, but nothing happens for about 5 minutes. Then, finally a teacher comes in, or at least I think that's our teacher. It's walking while wearing a sleeping bag, like is that even possible? Does this sleeping bag have legs?

Then he starts talking, "I'm your homeroom teacher, my name is Aizawa,"

So he is our homeroom teacher. I'm so excited about the first hero class that we have.

"Get into your sports uniform, and meet me at the field outside. We will be having a quirk assessment; the person that scores the last place will be expelled."

'Expelled?' I think. 'Oh no, I hope it's not too hard...'

We quickly change and walk outside onto the field.

Aizawa sensei starts to explain how the quirk assessment is going to work. "Bakugou, throw this ball as far as you can, you can use your quirk."

"DIEEEEEEE"

'shine?' I think

"705.2 meters."

'705.2 meters? What? My quirk doesn't help me throw in any way... What do I do...' I think in panic. 'Even if I can throw it fairly far without my quirk since I am pretty active if I do say so myself, this is a quirk assessment so wouldn't it count for nothing?'

"(L/n) (Y/n)! Your turn!" Aizawa-sensei calls.

I grab the ball, take one huge step and throw it as far as possible.

"61. 9 meters," Aizawa-sensei said.

I sigh. Well, not bad for a normal throw, but compared to 705.2 meters? Not bad? I don't think so. I sigh again and go back to the clump of people until someone comes to talk to me. Bakugou Katsuki.

"Oi, that was only 5 meters less than my best."

"What?" I say, "705.2 – 61.9 = 5? I'm not the brightest but I know that that's not right."

"My best without my quirk, are you that stupid?"

"Oh well, I'm so sorry for not getting that," I say. "but seriously? I'm only 5 meters behind Bakugou? That's pretty cool!"

And by the time I finish my sentence, he's not there. Welp. That's Bakugou for you.

I watch the other people throw, and Uraraka-san gets infinity, wow that makes me feel so good about my 61.9. I watch everyone else throw and I hear Aizawa-sensei say.

"Todoroki Shoto! Your turn!"

'Wait, did Aizawa-sensei just call him Todoroki? Like Todoroki as in Todoroki Enji? That guy's Endeavour's son!' I think. 'That's where his red hair comes from. Yay, he can suffer with me.' Yet, he spears the ball with his ice and shoots it as far as his ice can reach. 'What? This guy has an ice quirk too? Oh, that's why his hair is half and half. That is not fair. How come he gets two quirks?'

After the whole quirk assessment is over and Aizawa-sensei tells us that getting expelled was a joke and just to pull out our best, we change back into our uniform and head back to the classroom.

Lunch comes along and I go to the cafeteria.

"What would you like today?" the lunch lady asks.

"Hot soba," I reply.

"Okay, here's your hot soba," the lunch lady says as she gives me my hot soba.

"Thank you!" I say.

Now Todoroki was right behind me, it was his turn to order and I decided to stand there and listen.

"Can I have some cold soba?" he asks.

"WHY???" I ask.

"That's my line, why are you getting hot soba?"

"Here's your cold soba," the lunch lady says while she gives Todoroki his cold soba.

"Thank you," he responds and walks to sit down at a table and I decide to follow him, him being the only person I've talked to yet other than Bakugou.

"Hey hey hey, Todoroki?" I say. (Hey hey hey to all haikyuu fans) "Why do you like cold soba when you can eat hot soba?"

"Cuz I like my soba cold," he says.

"Hmm" I respond and we eat lunch in silence until I remember that I wanted to ask him whether he was actually Endeavour's son.

"AHHH," I yell.

"What?!" Todoroki says, sounding surprised.

"Are you actually Endeavour's son???" I ask.

The air around me grows super cold in a split second; I have to check if he's using his quirk. Nope, He's not.

"Yeah, so what?" he says.

"What do you mean 'so what?' he's the second best hero and everyone's idol." I say.

"You don't know have half of him," he glares at me.

"I-I may not, but my goal is to be a hero like Endeavour," I say.

"Do," he says, "Do you actually look up to him?"

"Of course! He has the same quirk as me!" I say.

"You... have a fire quirk?" he asks.

"Yup!"

(A/N Hello! This is my third fanfic and I am so thankful to everyone that's reading this. I hope you enjoy this fanfic, I do have something planned! This is kinda connected to my fanfic [Freezing] to those who have read it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope to cya next chapter. PLUS ULTRA!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 7.6K 19
"Listen Y/N, you're mine and only mine, you got that?" You nod helplessly, Shouto's hands pinning you to the wall, his gaze burning into you. Desire...
1.1M 30K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
79.3K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
10.7K 176 15
It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. Now, thanks to your uncle, you are return...