to love someone | p. parker

By astrynyx

she was broken because she believed. he was okay because he lied. they both had their fair share of hurt in... More

t o l o v e s o m e o n e
p r o l o g u e
c h a p t e r o n e
c h a p t e r t w o
c h a p t e r t h r e e

a e s t h e t i c s

65 3 8
By astrynyx

i'm not the best at making aesthetics, but they look pretty good to me. i especially like the first one i made nova. what do you guys think?

and yes, athennah, i am capable of making not terrible aesthetics, i'm surprised too.

but you can't put a character's whole personality into one or two aesthetics, which makes it hard. there is so much more about nova that i wanted to add, about her personality and character and attitude. people are complex, and fictional characters are no different. nova is a complex person and even though you learn from aesthetics, there's so much more to her.

wow, that was deep. anyways, i'm way too tired for this to be healthy.

ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...