The Rival Mates ♥ (VKook/TaeK...

By softieparadise

The cover (fanart) credit goes to @nonconman " I Kim Taehyung reject you, Jeon fucking Jungkook as my mate!" ... More

SOFTIE'S CORNOR
Prologue
Sweet
Tampons
Sexy
Marked
Mate
Reject
Pretty Ass
Game And Player
Horse Guy
Ambushed
Excursion
Unexpected
Pain
Safe
Cheesy
Rogues
Mutual Terms
Wow
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Cruel
But you love him
What my heart says
Sorry
Happy
Grow Some Balls
NOT UPDATE
The V-wolf
Electricity

Orange

66.2K 2.8K 4.2K
By softieparadise

His head banged against the wall, he saw stars and there was a slight ringing in his ears. But none of it mattered cuz Jeon Jungkook was pinning him, lips hungry and wild chasing every inch. one hand holding him in place while the other was jerking their cocks together creating an awesome friction and unyielding pleasure. Both of them groaned loudly, lost in ecstasy.

Thunder boomed outside and the windows rattled at the strong downpour of rain.

The room was a disaster. The night stand toppled over, the sheets strewn a mess, cloths discarded angrily and both the males naked and hard, aiming for the ultimate pleasure.

"call me a pussy now, bitch" Jungkook growled giving a harsh tug, causing the other male to cry out "fucking dare you!"

"oh s-shit!" Taehyung groaned loudly "fu- ngh"

Jungkook kept stroking without mercy. Groans and moans escaped their mouths as they neared their climax. All of a sudden, Jungkook turned him over, and pushed him against the full length mirror in his room.

Fuck! That's hot!

The scene he saw in the mirror was downright filthy. Both the alphas sweating and gasping, groaning in the slow building pleasure. Naked and hard. Taehyung placed both his hands on either side of the mirror as Jungkook pulled his ass back and rubbed his cock in between the brunette's ass cheeks.

OH fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

Taehyung tensed a little. A low growl building in his throat as a warning. But Jungkook simply kept grinding against his ass and showed no indication that he was going to penetrate Taehyung.

"relax bitch" Jungkook growled staring at him through the mirror all sexy and simply being the definition of Fuck.

"don't tell me what to do Baby boy" Taehyung grunted back and then moaned loudly throwing his head back onto the his mate's shoulder as Jungkook sneaked an arm around him and grabbed his cock, hard and leaking, and pressed onto its head, thumb teasing his slit.

"oh yeah?" Jungkook smirked "we'll see that"

And then he sped up his movements and began stroking the other in a very fast and painful pace.

"oh fuck!" Taehyung choked while Jungkook kissed along his expanse of neck, creating vivid dark bruises.

Taehyung just couldn't take his eyes off the mirror. Watching themselves seemed to hype his own cock. The scene was so unholy to simply not watch it.

"gotta mirror kink bitch?"

"don't call me a bitch" Taehyung snarled, he could feel his climax nearing. "I will rip off your pathetic cock, baby boy."

But Taehyung would never admit it. Jungkook degrading him was definitely one of his kinks. The fire pooling in his lower belly increased with the amount of filth Jungkook spat.

His balls tightened and his muscles tensed, he moaned out as he was about to cum and then suddenly Jungkook's fingers grabbed the base of his cock denying his release.

Taehyung screamed, scrunching his face and shutting his eyes as the orgasm that built in him was lost and he came completely dry.

Lightening sparked in the skies followed by a low rumble.

Jungkook snickered behind him. Taehyung snarled, beyond angry, he turned around and punched Jungkook to the floor.
"bloody fucker!"

Jungkook feel to the floor with a loud thud and Taehyung straddled his shoulders, grabbing his face and thrust his cock into the fallen alpha's mouth.
"suck well, baby boy. I don't want you to disappoint me."

Jungkook gagged and sputtered while Taehyung moaned in pleasure. He carded his fingers through Jungkook's hair and thrust in, fucking his mate's mouth with brutal pace. He shut his eyes and enjoyed the forced blow job and was lost in the pleasure. And hence he didn't notice Jungkook stretching under him or the sounds of a drawer being pulled open frantically.

He snapped his eyes open only when he felt his wrists being graced by metal and the sharp sound of a lock clicking in place.

WHAT THE FUCK!!

Taehyung was thrown off and he yanked at the handcuffs in his hands to break them. Surely he was strong enough to break out if metal cuffs. Every werewolf was. But the metal did not budge and Taehyung growled, frustrated. He was too distracted, that suddenly Jungkook had thrown him off and he was on all fours, again facing the mirror and he started at Jungkook in shock. The ravenette had a very dark and dangerous glint in his eyes and the first promise of pain came from the sharp sting he felt on his ass.

"did you just fucking spank me?!"

"shut up. And take like a good bitch"

Taehyung opened his mouth to retort, but all that came out was a choked scream as he was hit again, with more force.

"didn't-" spank "know-" spank "ugh- that yo-" spank. Gasp. "-r k-kinky" spank "jeon"

The sounds of his skin being abused by his mate resonated in the room and all Taehyung could to was take it and groan. He was in a weird situation between his anger to turn around and slam his stupid mate's head to the wall, and the same time he couldn't because every second further he was becoming week in his bones as Jungkook gave it to him. He was aroused and angry. He just didn't know on what to act upon.

"now don't make a fuss, bitch" Jungkook growled "I need us to cum. So don't do anything to piss me off"

"fuck off!" Taehyung spat "I'll get back to you, you son of a b- FUCK!" Jungkook grabbed his cock and began stroking at the previous fast pace while rutting between his ass cheeks again, not penetrating but simply grinding.

"I'll make you cry next ti~" he moaned out as his balls tightened again and he felt the familiar sensation of his pending orgasm.

"I'll look forward to it. Now cum, like my bitch"

Taehyung's voice cracked as he came violently, white ropes of fluid spilling beneath him. He stared at Jungkook in the mirror as his mate kept the eye contact moaning out as he too came, the fluid spilling on his ass. Taehyung watched as Jungkook opened his mouth aiming for his neck and bitting down hard. The skin tore under the sharp canines.

A deafening thunder rattled the skies and the bright lightening illuminated the darkness like a morning sun.

Electricity coursed through both of them and Taehyung felt as if his heart was in a free fall.

Another orgasm shook the both of them and Taehyung stared in wonder as both their eyes turned a brilliant deep orange.

He was marked. The bond was complete.
Then came the flood of emotions. Love. Joy. Pleasure. Euphoria.

Tears blurred in his eyes as he heard Jungkook's voice filled with adoration and love in his head for the first time.

'Taehyung'

'Jungkook'

Both their bodies slumped to the floor. Breathing hard and Jungkook hugged him close, kissing any skin of Taehyung available. His shoulders, neck, arm, hair. All the while repeatedly chanting Taehyung's name like a prayer through their link.

"I love you" Taehyung whispered twisting around to kiss his mate, both their eyes still a burning orange and his hands were still cuffed.

"I love you so much that I feel like I will explode." Jungkook whispered back against his lips "the key is in the bottom drawer. I love you. I love you. I love you..."

The strange buzzing of electricity buzzed through wherever their bodies touched. And suddenly they felt like they were one person. Each others thoughts flitting through their minds. Body in sync. The feeling was incredible. Filled with love.
They finally found their place in each other. They finally felt complete.

Peace and fulfillment flooded in their bond. And soon murmurs turned to light snores. Taehyung lifted his head to stare at his mate.

Did he just fall asleep?!

Taehyung giggled poking Jungkook's cheek "hey! Juju..... Wake wakey. The floor is rough."

"mmhnflidhsjks"

Taehyung giggled again "what?"

"mmhmmmn"

Taehyung sighed and slowly sat up and stared around at the mess of the room. His eyes landed on the mirror. On his own reflection. His eyes were back to normal color and he would have to ask his brother or someone else about that. But his main focus was on the teeth mark on his neck. Jungkook's mark. He slowly lifted his hand, touching it gently and shivered at the sensation passing through him. Jungkook stirred lightly beside him.

He smiled reaching over to grab a piece of clothing to wipe his sticky ass and floor, found the key and unlocked his hands. Then he crouched beside his mate, slipping his arms beneath the buff body and lifting up Jungkook with ease.

He tucked both Jungkook and himself in the bed and shut his eyes, snuggling upto his mate. He was so blissed out and happy.

                              ~

He woke up to the sunlight streaming harshly through the open curtains. Grunting and turning around he realized that he was not alone in the bed. The bed. Not his bed. Jungkook. Fuck.

His eyes sprang open to the still sleeping face of Jungkook who was lying on his front, half of his face squished against the pillow.

Wow. He is so beautiful and soft. A wide bruise spotted on his cheek from Taehyung's punch last night.

He propped himself on his elbows and stared at his mate. His mate. His Jungkook. A smile found its way to his face. His eyes flitted over to the clock and he sighed. It was 10 in the morning. They were late anyway. Skipping one day to school was no big deal. So he smiled again. Staring adoringly at his lover.

He leaned, caressing Jungkook's soft skin and he couldn't resist kissing it. He began at his at the purple skin and trailed down. His shoulders, spine, back and he was busy peppering small kisses on Jungkook's ass cheeks when the supposedly sleeping male spoke.

"I know my ass is nice"

Taehyung giggled "it's beautiful. Warm. Soft. And squishy."

Jungkook whined, Burrowing his face in the pillow. Taehyung chuckled
"just so you know, my ass hurts from all your spanking."

Jungkook lifted his head narrowing his eyes at the brunette "and my jaw hurts from you shoving your God damn cock in and my cheek hurts cuz you punched me."

Taehyung rolled his eyes "oh come on... You take punches like a pro. It's hardly anything. You can manage that"

Jungkook clicked his tongue "and it's not the first time I've kicked your ass. I refuse to believe the pain is any different."

"fuck you"

"you wish"

"kinky asshole"

"same goes for you, dickhead"

"ugh!" Taehyung flopped back onto the bed and Jungkook kissed him slowly.

"morning cupcake" Jungkook murmured pulling back.

Taehyung sighed lifting his hand to finger through his mate's hair "morning sweetheart"

"shouldn't we be out? What is the time?"

"it's late. We missed school anyways."he replied snuggling into Jungkook's rock hard chest.

Jungkook hummed getting into a better snuggling position" baby? "

" hmm? "

" let me take you out on a date."

"are you asking?"

"yes."

"OK"

"good"

"sleep."

"hmm."

                             ~

When they woke up again, it was afternoon.
Both of them grunted and complained as they got dressed in random clothes and stumbled out of the room. Everyone seemed to have gone to school or workplaces.

"morning you animals"

They looked up to see Jimin, eating a whole cheesecake alone at the deserted kitchen counter and staring them down with highly judgmental gaze.

"hey chim" Taehyung greeted.

"so I see the mark.... did you guys fuck?"

Jungkook choked from where he was drinking water, turning red. Taehyung rolled his eyes, cheeks tinted pink "that's not your business, gossiping chubby homer"

Jimin gaped in disbelief, stabbing the cake with his spoon "how dare you?!"

"what?"

"how dare you act prude while you are no where near it and how dare you call me chubby and Homer?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows "I'll act like I didn't hear the first part and for the second, look at you... You're wolfing down a whole cheesecake, you keep eating all sorts of junk food, so obviously you are becoming chubby"

"I'm eating for two!" Jimin shouted, highly offended.

Jungkook chuckled "you are not chubby Jimin... You are fine."

Jimin sniffed, eyes watering and lips wobbling "you guys are lying. I-I want Yoongi."

"oh shit" Taehyung mumbled.

'Goodluck with that.' Jungkook linked smirking from the other end of the kitchen.

'at least get me something to eat, you useless fucker'
Taehyung threw him a dirty look and quickly began comforting a hormonal Jimin.

"Chim, I was just teasing you..... Oh come on! Don't cry..... I was just joking" Taehyung sat down beside him "why didn't you go to school?"

"was not feeling good" Jimin sniffed "so Yoongi forced me to stay"

"hmm... So how are you feeling now?"

"OK... I guess"

"don't cry... It's not good for the little peanut. Yea?"

"hmm... I want Yoongi"

Taehyung groaned "Jiminie, Yoongi will be here soon. It afternoon now... His classes will be over soon"

"I want to go classes" Jimin whined settling down a little "but Yoongi won't allow. I won't be able to go after a few more weeks when I start really showing my baby bump. It's gonna be really weird for the humans to see. Now is the only time I can go and Yoongi won't let me...."

"that's because he's worried about you Chim"

'and Hella possessive' Jungkook supplied in his mind.

Taehyung rolled his eyes 'shut up'

"Jiminie. If you tell this to Yoongi I'm sure he will let you go to school for now.... And are you hungry? Do you wanna finish eating this or do you want something which Jungkook is making?"

Jimin lifted his head looking over where Jungkook was reheating some rice, side dishes and making salad. Jungkook flashed a quick smile, encouragingly.

Jimin nodded pushing the cake away.
Taehyung sighed in relief and got up.. Too much of cake is unhealthy.

'Damn Yoongi needs an award managing so emotional Chim'

He walked over to Jungkook, to help him prepare a brunch.

'true' Jungkook replied through their link and leaned to peck Taehyung on his lips.

"eww.... keep it under pg 13 here" Jimin whined "I miss Yoongi"

                              ~

It was evening and the both were lounging on the sofa watching Iron man for the umpteenth time.

"I still don't get your obsession with Iron man. Thor is much better"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes "bitch fight me"

"at least he has huge muscles" Taehyung said dreamily.

"don't tell me you got a muscle kink. you're so gay" Jungkook huffed.

Taehyung jabbed him on his ribs with an elbow "yeah... I do. The only thing I find appealing on you are your muscles. And so are you fucker. You are the gayest gay I've ever seen. Ever seen yourself dry humping poor guys in parties. I almost threw up."

"yet you enjoy me humping you" Jungkook retorted buffing up a little.

"my bad..." Taehyung sighed "man we should watch Thor"

"I'll kick you outta my house" Jungkook warned.

Taehyung scoffed "yeah sure. You won't do that unless you want to come crawling through my window at night if you get horny."

Jungkook was debating on what to say next when their friends walked in, loud and cheerful. And as soon as they spotted the couple even more wolf whistles and howling filled the air.

" wow! Man! What the freaking fuck have we got here?! " Bambam hollered.

"finally!" Yoongi grunted and walked off to find Jimin who was sleeping in their room.

"I'm impressed that the house is still standing!" Yugyeom commented with a sly smile.

Mark gave a big smile and clapped both their backs "what did Namjoon and Jin say?"

"Namjoon has gone out on some pack business I guess and Jin is at his Cafe...i think Jin took their baby along with them" Jungkook replied ignoring all other jabs.

"so tell me. You took it up their ass?" Jinyoung snickered shooting them evil looks.

"I'm just gonna ask everyone to fuck off!" Taehyung growled orange red tinting his vision, cheeks definitely red from all the teasing.

"ooh... He's angry!" Yugyeom teased.

"Yug.." Jungkook warned and suddenly the rest of them froze, staring at them in wonder with wide eyes.

"wow... Why are your eyes orange?" Mark asked in the sudden silence that fell upon the group.

Taehyung blinked the orange disappearing from his vision. But before anyone could speak another word, a loud piercing howl filled the evening. All head simultaneously turned towards the entrance. Jungkook sprang up from his seat and looked around wildly and then turned to Taehyung

"hoseok is your cousin right?" it was no doubt that someone had linked Jungkook, probably the border patrolling wolves. But the sudden mention of Hoseok came as a total surprise.

"what happened?" Taehyung asked frowning. Hoseok had returned to his pack while Taehyung was moping around and was fighting with his mate.

Jungkook pressed his lips together "come fast"

And then ran out striping his clothes and shifting into his wolf form. Taehyung followed him in a haste doing the same. He could feel a few others following him.

'Jungkook what happened?!'

'I don't know for sure' Jungkook replied 'just... Let's just go there fast.'

The sight they came upon was something that repulsed Taehyung to a great extent. Hoseok was naked, bleeding and pale, eyes barely open. Deep gashes around his torso which seemed to be made from silver.

Taehyung shifted back into his naked human form, not caring about nudity.

"Hoseok!!" Taehyung shouted shaking the figure.

He quickly checked his breathing and checked his pulse. It was there. He was alive. Barely. But They still had a chance to save him.
But he froze staring down at Hoseok's chest.

"what-"

Jungkook growled seeing what Taehyung had spotted.

There on the lower side of his right ribcage was the symbol of V-wolf tattooed in black ink.
Hoseok is a V-wolf, a wolf sworn to serve the Vultians, and none of them had ever known.

***********************************

MERRY Christmas and Happy New year everyone.... 🎄🎄🎉🎉💖

Vote💜
Share💜💜
Comment 💜💜💜
And Follow💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 2K 94
6 alphas - Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jhope, Jimin and Taehyung wait for there mate. There final mate which is an omega. Enjoy the journey of the 6 alpha...
25.4K 1.3K 14
Being a supernatural, in a world that has still not been ready for it, has its pros and cons. Taehyung and Jeongguk first experience the indescribabl...
1M 41.1K 41
Living a normal life was easy. You had everything you wanted; a job, friends. The only bad thing? Being unable to love anyone but your mate. But who...
1.5M 59.3K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...