Acquaintances | KookV FF

By Demivina

Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Tw... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Trip
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - The 'First' Encounter
Chapter 4 - "Do you like me, right?"
Chapter 5 - "a paradise on earth"
Chapter 6 - Truth or Kiss?
Chapter 7 - "Let's not rush things"
Chapter 8 - heaven is a person on earth
Chapter 9 - Jealous
Chapter 10 - "I-It's my first time too..."
Chapter 11 - 'Everything is perfect'
Chapter 12 - Goodbye
Chapter 13 - "Mom, what is wrong?"
Chapter 14 - The time that passed...
Chapter 15 - New beginning
Chapter 16 - The 'Second' Encounter
Chapter 17 - 'Anger, sadness, hatred...'
Chapter 19 - "...hurt him like he hurt me."
Chapter 20 - Little Cuts
Chapter 21 - "Don't touch me."
Chapter 22 - "You are so beautiful..."
Chapter 23 - "...one who ruined everything..."
Chapter 24 - One week to your Heart
Chapter 25 - "I ruined you..."
Chapter 26 - kookie
Chapter 27 - "Hyung!"
Chapter 28 - "Don't you dare."
Chapter 29 - "Only you."
Chapter 30 - Taehyung
Chapter 31 - Happy
Chapter 32 - My Biggest Mistake
Chapter 33 - Our 'First' Date
Chapter 34 - Our 'First' Day
Chapter 35 - You and I
Chapter 36 - "Jin hyung..."
Chapter 37 - Mom's encounter
Chapter 38 - "Yours forever"
Chapter 39 - Jungkook
Chapter 40 - 지인들
Book 2 OUT

Chapter 18 - "...that's the best you can do..."

12.8K 547 146
By Demivina

"Fuck you." I say coldly before I walked to the restroom door. Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my arm rather harshly making me stumble back. 

"Slow down flower, we still have some business to talk." He says smirking and tightening his grip on my arm, making me whimper in pain.

"Let me go. We don't have anything to talk to each other." I say as I push him away from me.

"Little flower faggot boy seems to have grown the guts." He says laughing and smirking at my attempt of an angry face, but he just thinks that I'm fucking stupid.

"Shut up." I shout at him, making him laugh even more and then take some steps closer to me as I take steps away from him until my back hits the wall. He puts his arms on both sides of my head trapping right there.
"What are you doing? Leave me alone!" I try to push him away but he holds my arms preventing me from escaping.

"You know faggie? All this time, I wondered why I didn't take advantage of the fact that you loved me. As a gay person, you must do blowjobs and other stuff to every guy, so I should have made you do that to me and the funniest thing is that you would have done it so I would date you, wouldn't you?" He says as he caresses my cheek and places his arms on my waist. I try to push him away but he only smirks and holds me tighter.

"You are a psycopath, leave me alone." I gather all my strenght and push him away kicking his balls in the process. I run to the door and before I left I said "I would have never done something like that to you. You disgust me." I open the door and run to the cafeteria. I can't deal with his shit anymore. He is such a psycopath and I don't want to see him ever again.

I sat on my chair breathing heavily and taking some sips of my water to calm me down. 

"What happened? Did you run a marathon or went to the restroom?" Jin says frowning his brows in confusion. Yoongi looks at me and pats my back to calm me down and then asks what's wrong.

"Hyungs, I just saw Sang Cheol in the restroom and he..he..." I say looking down at the table trying to contain this anger inside me. I start moving my right leg up and down nervously.

"You saw who??" Jin shouts in disbelief and quickly stands up going next to me eyeing me everywhere looking for any sign of bruises.

"Where is he? I swear I will fucking kill that bastard. He escaped in Daegu but he won't escape now. Tell me where he is, Tae!" Yoongi stands up, face red with so much anger but he still looks at me with some pain in his eyes. The kind of pain only them and I understand.

"Please, calm down and sit so I can tell you everything. Please do that for me." I say with a sad face holding their hands pleading for them to listen to me.

"Tae, you know how much I hate that guy. I can't let this go." Yoongi says looking away to avoid seeing my face right now because he knows once he sees, his heart will melt and calm down.

"Hyung, please..." I squeeze his hand and guide him to sit down. Luckily, the lunch time is almost over so there's only some students here and there.

"Ok ok Tae. But I can't promise not to kill him once I see him." Yoongi says as he sits on his chair and rubs his thumb on my hand to comfort me. Jin is already sitting on his chair not uttering a single word. I guess memories from the past are wandering on his mind right now. I hate this. I don't want them to be sad for me. I don't want them to go through this again. I don't want them to pity me. I don't want none of this right now. For fucks sake, I just want to study art and pass everything with flying colors, but Jimin happened, Jungkook happened and Sang Cheol happened. I hate this.

"So I was washing my face and thinking aloud because I thought I was alone, but then a voice came from behind me and it was him. It was Sang Cheol. He said how he missed beating me up and how he wished he had taken advantage of the fact I am gay."

"Advantage of you? What the hell? I can't listen to this anymore. I will fucking kill that bitch." Yoongi hits his fist on the table and starts mumbling thinks he will do to Sang Cheol.

"Hyung, please...don't do anything. Don't do anything for me, ok?" I say as I place my hand on his fist and look into his eyes. He looks away fuming with anger. "Hyung, look at me..." I say sadly seeing how much this situation is affecting my hyung. Jin still doesn't utter a word but I saw how he opened his mouth when I said those words some seconds ago. He avoids looking at me and is fidgeting with his fingers. I can see how his eyes turned glassy in seconds.

"Tae.." Jin finally says something looking up at me. "I'm so sorry...I won't let you alone again." Jin says in a sad tone which breaks my heart.

"Hyungs, I'm ok. Stop this, ok? I'm feeling bad because of you two. Don't pity me or look at me like that. You know I hate that." I say in an angry tone leaving Yoongi's hands and crossing my arms on my chest.

"Oh no Tae. It's not like that, we-" I cut him off.

"If it's not like that then stop it right now. I'm not a baby nor the same stupid weak boy I used to be. I defended myself back there and he didn't hurt me, so STOP." I yell the last part making them flinch and look at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry..." Yoongi says moving closer to me and hugging me.

"It's ok hyung. I'm fine." I hug him back feeling at ease being in my hyung's comfortable embrace.

"I just...just don't want to see you get hurt and be in that state again, do you understand me?" I rub my hand on his back soothing him. 

"I understand hyung but please just be by me side and ignore him like I will do, ok?" I rest my head on his shoulder and breathe deeply.

"Ok Tae. Anything for you." He holds me tight and moves our bodies back and forth. Jin stays there looking at us with a wide smile.

"Do you understand Jin hyung?" I move my head and look at him showing my boxy smile and he smiles even more.

"I do Tae." Jin completely melts seeing me smile which makes me chuckle. I back away from the hug and grab some gimbap with my chopsticks.

"My food is cold now." I say chuckling eating more gimbap. It's actually good, you know? Cold food.

"Here take mine." Jin moves his noodles in the air as a sign for me to take them.

"Thank you hyung." I take them smiling widely. I look to the side and see that Yoongi is smiling at me which makes me throw a piece of food at him. "You are all so cheesy jeez." We start laughing and continue eating our food before classes begin.

"Hyungs, I hit him where it hurts the must, in the balls." I start laughing like a crazy person wipping the tears from the corners of my eyes.

"That's the Taehyung I like." Yoongi says laughing too but looking more proud at me for finally standing up for myself. As for Jin, he is laughing so much that he nearly choked on his rice.

We sat there laughing and eating for what seems like hours, but since we had classes we had to say our goodbyes to Jin and me and Yoongi went to our next class. The halls are crowded with students talking and laughing, some are rushing to their classes while others seem to be thinking to drop the next class. Yoongi and I walk carefully not to bump into someone as we talk about diverse things. Suddenly, we hear someone calling for Yoongi and he turned around to see how it was. Turns out it's a childhood friend of his.

"Tae, wait here, I will just talk to him for a minute and come back." Yoongi says as he smiles and walks to his friend. I stand there for a while feeling quite embarassed because everyone keep passing by making weird faces upon see me standing there. So I decided to walk to class and then say some excuse to hyung. I was walking down when something caught my attention and made me halt on my moves. My heart started hurting and I don't even know why, my body froze and my mind did some backflips. 

There by the lockers is, the boy I loved some time ago making out with a girl who I believe has nothing on her lower body or her skirt is just short. His hands are roaming all around her body, his teeth are bitting her lips in such a seductive way as they roughly kiss. Her hands are wrapped on his neck and looks like she is struggling to breathe as he eats her face. He squeezes her butt or what is supposed to be a butt and then she steps closer to him and starts rubbing herself in him. No one cannot feel as disgusted as I'm feeling right now. I'm feeling so disgusted that I almost feel the urge to poke upon seeing this obnoxious scene in front of me. I think I need a toilet to throw up. They are so shameless even though a lot of students are seeing what they are doing in the middle of the hallway by the lockers. Some students make disgusted faces, some frown and others cheer for him to continue and say that 'he got it'. Got what?

But...but I stand there seeing that scene with a broken heart and the urge to throw up any time soon. But why broken heart? That wound healed a long time ago and I was fine, I am fine. After all that happened, I'm finally fine. So why do I feel like someone stabbed me countless times in just a minute? I can't believe this. I don't like him anymore. I hate him, that's what I have been telling myself for almost two years. My heart must be confused and then he will be fine, right? I hate Jungkook and I can't stand see his face. Fuck him and what he does with his life. I stopped caring for him the day he abandoned me and left me alone suffering for a love that seemed so real...

They stop kissing and the girl troubles to breathe properly for some seconds. I start walking ahead because I had enough of that unpleasant sight, but I took a glance to the side and saw Jungkook looking at me as his back was against the lockers. What surprised me is that he is smirking at me, but why? Anyway, I don't care so I keep walking. The halls are already empty. How much time passed? Where is Yoongi? I start walking fast to my class but a voice stopped me from walking forward. 

"Taehyung." A cold voice called me making me turn around and gasp seeing from who it was.

"Jungkook." I say in a cold tone too.

"Took you long enough to show up." He says with a look I can't decipher.

"T-That's my place to say that." I reply looking quite confused.

"Really? You are so shameless." He fakes a laugh and then looks deep into my eyes, a look that could bury holes in my body.

"I don't get why I'm the shameless one. You are the shameless one." I say looking already pissed.

"Don't make me laugh. You really are so shameless." He starts laughing at me.

"I don't care, whatever you say don't mean anything to me so goodbye." I say and turn around to leave. I'm so pissed. Who does he thinks he is? Shameless? Yes, he is.

"Go away, that's the best you can do anyway." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 27K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
68.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
405K 16.5K 45
where Kim taehyung a cute little clumsy fluff ball fall in love with Jeon jungkook ............. little did he know that the unknown prince is non...
286K 10.3K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...