My King โ†ก British Royal Family

Par ThelovelyAngels

My King A heartbroken British princess catches the attention of the King of Norland during his state visit to... Plus

My King
Photos
Prologue : Briefly, The Beginning
Chapter One : Welcome to the Palace
Chapter Two : Leave me alone, please
Chapter Three : Speak up Princess
Chapter Four : Hope At Wedding
Chapter Five : Royal Wedding Photos
Chapter Six : First Dance
Chapter Seven : It's A Date
Chapter Eight : Something New
Chapter Nine : Not A Goodbye But A Hello
Chapter Ten : Every Ending Is A Chance
Chapter Eleven : She Is Rare, She Is Real
Chapter Twelve : Your Future Queen
Chapter Thirteen : British Beauty
Chapter Fourteen : My Favorite Girl
Chapter Fifteen : The World Knows You're Mine
Chapter Sixteen : Losing A Daughter
Chapter Seventeen : Engagement Photos
Chapter Eighteen : Pre-Wedding Dinner
Chapter Nineteen : Wedding Of The Year
Chapter Twenty : Wedding Details
Chapter Twenty-One : Coronation Of Cรจline
Chapter Twenty-Two : Honeymooners
Chapter Twenty-Three : Sweden State Visit
Chapter Twenty-Four : Exhibition of Royal Wedding Gowns
Chapter Twenty-Five : A Birth & A Positive
Chapter Twenty-Six : Pregnancy Announcement
Chapter Twenty-Seven : Sussex Christening
Chapter Twenty-Eight : Gender Reveal
Chapter Twenty-Nine : Sweet Kicks & Lullabies
Chapter Thirty : Royal Baby Shower
Chapter Thirty-One : Bring It On, Baby!
Chapter Thirty-Two : Royal Birth Announcement
Chapter Thirty-Three : New Year's Eve
Chapter Thirty-Five : Happy Birthday, Demarco
Chapter Thirty-Six : Happy Times
Chapter Thirty-Seven : Borduria State Visit
Chapter Thirty-Eight : Ellie's Wedding
Epilogue : Forever, The End
Where Are They Now?
Daniel & Celine

Chapter Thirty-Four : Time Perception

11K 205 16
Par ThelovelyAngels

Chapter Thirty-Four | Time Perception

Tears aren't meant to be dried up.
They are meant to be kissed,
understood and reciprocated
when necessary.

Juansen Dizon, The Sacred Art of Crying

February 19 2020

1,357,799 views

norlandroyalfamily One year ago today - thank you for all the lovely messages on Their Majesties King and Queen of Norland's wedding anniversary!

View all 12098 comments

-

February 24 2020

Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie was safely delivered of a son at 11:40 am, The baby weighs 7lbs 11oz.

Jack Brooksbank, was present for the birth.

-

"Demarco, what is all of this?" Cèline asked as I lead her into the dinning room.

"I know you're not ready to leave Christian, so no second honeymoon just yet, so I had the staff decorated the dinning room in all your favorite flowers. Happy Anniversary." I said as I pulled out her chair for her so she could sit.

Cèline starred at the elegant dinner table Demarco had set up for them. There was a very beautiful bouquet of red with orchids on the flower vase in the circular table covered with white cloth with lit candles. There were red and white rose petals all over the dinning room.

Everything was set and perfect. Cèline was dressed in a pretty white dress wearing white stiletto shoes.

"Oh my goodness, Happy Anniversary. I guess my gift is going to look so tacky now." She said as she handed me a wrapped present.

"What is it?" I asked as I took a sit and started unwrapping it.

"It's a photo album of all the photos I've taken of us and Christian. I know you get sad because you feel like you're missing out." Cèline answered.

"Thank you, I love it. I love you." I said, smiling.

"I love you too." She said.

"Here's your gift." I said handing her the wrapped jewelry box.

"What is it?" She asked, unwrapping it. "Oh, Demarco, I love it." She said tearing up.

I gotten her a necklace with Christian's name on it and a letter c ring for her to wear.

"I'm happy you love it." I said.

"Happy Anniversary." Cèline said.

"Happy Anniversary, now let's eat." I said.

"Demarco, there's no food here." She said.

"I wasn't talking about food, darling." I said, smirking.

-

March 9 2020

The Christening of Crown Prince Christian : Guests and Godparents

Published 9 March 2020

The following guests will attend Crown Prince Christian's christening today at the Church of St Angell, Menifee:

Princess Julissa

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their children

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and their daughter

Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank

Prince Andrew

Sarah Ferguson

Lady Kitty Spencer

Crown Prince Christian's godparents and their spouses.

Their Majesties King and Queen have asked the following people to be godparents to Crown Prince Christian, all of whom are friends or family of Their Majesties:

Ellie Goulding

Princess Beatrice of York

Prince Ryanair of Norland

Crown Prince Fredrick of Denmark

Nicholas van Cutsem

Their Majesties will walk from Menifee House to church with their son.

Crown Prince Christian will wear the hand made replica of the Royal Christening Robe, made by Henrik Michael Guillen, Dressmaker to The Queen.

Following the service, Their Majesties will give a tea at Menifee House. Guests will be served slices of christening cake, which is a tier taken from Their Majesties's wedding cake.

-

March 12 2020

Norlandic Royal Court

Today, Thursday 12 March 2020, the engagement between His Royal Highness Prince Ryanair of Norland and Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice of York was announced at the Royal Palace in Peran.

The wedding is planned to take place in the late Spring or early Summer of 2020.

-

His Majesty King Demarco is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Ryanair and Princess Beatrice of York.

Prince Ryanair and Princess Beatrice are engaged to be married. The wedding will take place in early Summer 2020. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

-

Prince Andrew announced that Princess Beatrice would marry Prince Ryanair in the early summer of 2020. They were engaged for two months in Norland, with the Prince giving Beatrice a bespoke engagement ring which belonged to his mother.

-

Princess Beatrice announces engagement to Prince Ryanair

LONDON -- The British royal family is expanding again. Princess Beatrice, cousin of Queen Cèline, will get married this year. The young royal announced her engagement Thursday.

Beatrice, the daughter of Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, will marry Prince Ryanair of Norland in the summer, Buckingham Palace said Monday.

The palace said that the wedding will take place at St. Struat's Chapel in Hillwood.

The 31-year-old Beatrice was the first child born to Andrew and Ferguson.

Ferguson tweeted: "Total joy!!" to mark the engagement and said the couple "float with laughter and love." She also said, "I am so excited to have another son."

Andrew said he was "thrilled" with the announcement.

"Ryanair is an absolutely truly outstanding young man, and I'm really thrilled for them," the prince said.

Beatrice is the granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II and is eleventh in line to the British throne. Ryanair is the cousin of King Demarco II and is third in line to the Norlandic throne.

The palace said she and Ryanair became engaged in Norland three months ago. They have been dating for a year and half.

-

June 13 2020

Today was the day of Beatrice and Ryanair's wedding. Everyone was on edge. Okay, mostly me as I was nervous about how everything would do turn out from flower to seating arrangements.

"Calm down, its time for us to enter the chapel." Demarco said as I watched my grandmother and grandfather enter the chapel from our car.

"Was our wedding like this?" I asked.

"Like what?" He replied.

"This fast. I mean I thought everything was so slow but now seeing it from this point of view, why is the time moving so fast." I said.

"Celine, why are you so nervous?" Demarco asked.

"May I remind you I helped plan the wedding and I want everything to be perfect." I answered.

"I'm sure everything will be perfect so just relax or else I won't let you into the chapel." He said.

"I'm calm." I said as our car started moving towards the entrance of the chapel.

Once the car stopped, we exited the car and the crowd went crazy. I smiled and waved as I waited for Demarco to come around the car. He smiled as he grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs together. The Archbishop came out and greeted us. We mad small talk then entered the chapel. I saw some of the immense crowd that had been packed into St. Stuart's Chapel that included royals, distant cousins, celebrities, notable citizens, and a few charities that Beatrice had invited. I smiled at some and walked down the aisle until we reached our seats. I waved at my family seating across from me.

Soon the bells rang, letting us know that Beatrice had arrived. I smiled as we all stood up. The choir started singing, as the procession made their way inside. Ryanair turned to watch Beatrice walk down the aisle. He was tearing up, watching her her as Eugenie walked behind her holding the bridesmaids' hands.

At the halfway mark, Ryanair joined Beatrice then they bowed and curtsied to the Queen then continued up to the waiting Archbishop on the altar.

Beatrice looked my way and smiled. I smiled and mouthed 'You look amazing.'

We all sat down. I made sure to smooth down my dress. I held Demarco's hand as we watched Beatrice and Ryanair exchange vows, which caused me to tear up. I was so happy for Beatrice after her horrible break up with Dave. To see her find true love like I did was amazing and beautiful.

As soon as the singing, readings, exchange of rings were finished, Eugenie handed Beatrice her bouquet back and the Archbishop asked that the couple accompany him back to a the private area to sign the marriage certificate.

Then Beatrice and Ryanair returned to the altar facing Demarco and I as the choir and the chapel sang the Norland's national anthem then once the music stopped. Beatrice went into a deep curtsy and Ryanair bowed to Demarco. Showing respect to him as their king. Demarco gave a small nod of approval and smiled. Then they started walking down the aisle as man and wife. The guests started congratulating them as they descend down the aisle. We watched as the bridal party followed behind the couple then Demarco and I walked behind them with the Queen and Prince Philip. The rest of the family behind us.

We made it outside to the sound of the chapel's bells and the crowd cheering. They had gained another princess. We watched as Beatrice and Ryanair enter the carriage then they started waving. Demarco and I walked to our designated carriage.

"See I told you nothing would go wrong." Demarco said as he helped up me onto the carriage.

"I know." I said as he entered the carriage and sat down. We put the blanket over our laps then the horses took off, pulling the carriage into the crowded streets. Demarco and I started waving.

Demarco and I locked eyes.

"I love you, Celine." He said.

"I love you, Demarco." I said.

-

On the morning of the wedding, Princess Beatrice's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, conferred upon Prince Ryanair of Norland the titles of the Duke of Kendal, Earl of Lonsdale and Baron Holdenby. On her marriage, Princess Beatrice became Princess Beatrice, the Duchess of Kendal.

As for royal duties, Beatrice and Ryanair will both support, The Queen Of England and The King of Norland in their many State and national duties, as well as carrying out important work in the areas of public and charitable service, and helping to strengthen national unity and stability.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

104K 2.7K 11
- ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
9.6K 236 26
Almost two years have gone by since the night that changed Celine's life forever. She has finally adjusted to all of the changes that the past two ye...
34.6K 1.1K 18
Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince It's you and me There's nothing like this Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince (okay!) We're so sad, we pa...