Smithereens || reddie

Oleh notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... Lebih Banyak

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"I Am Who I Am"

523 11 16
Oleh notcoincidental

Ok so I'm just going to say almost everyone in this story is 16 and 17 like Eddie is 16 and Richie is 17 and um they have one more year of school after this year just to be clear.

After me and my mom we're finished eating we had some ice cream. After that I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and laid in bed. I thought about writing in my journal but what's the point everything is perfect, there would be nothing to write about. Right, I'm supposed to call Richie. I roll over and grab my phone. I unlock it and dial Richies number and hold it up to my ear. I'm suddenly feeling deja vu from calling Bill. It rings but Richie doesn't answer. He probably just went to bed. I plug my phone in and roll over. I fall asleep.

*morning*

Beep beep beep

That is my alarm clock. I don't want to go to school, I just want to stay in bed. I yawn. I pull the blankets down to my waist. I sit up and look at the time. It's 5:30 am. It's still dark out. I hate how school starts so early like can't a guy get some sleep. I push the covers offend get up off the bed. I walk over to my closet and open it up. I dig through it. I find a black sweatshirt so I just throw that on. I also put some baggy jeans on. I then walk over to my dresser which isn't really a dresser because it doesn't have clothes in it but oh well I look in the mirror. Should I comb my hair I mean I don't really need to. It's fine. I go in the bathroom and quickly brush my my teeth and then slip my shoes on. I grab my stuff and walk downstairs. I grab a eggo and pop it in the toaster. It pops up quickly because I don't like stuff to cooked. I take it and start eating it as I walk to the door and slowly open it, I step out and lock it behind me. I walk about 3 feet before noticing Richies car parked in front of my house. I bend to look into it and see Richie playing on his phone. I walk up to it and open the door.

Eddie: what the hell are you doing here.

He looks up from his phone and looks straight at me.

Richie: driving you to school, what do you think now get in.

I hop in and sit down and shut the door I set my phone down.

Eddie: Rich it's like 5:50 am, it's still mostly dark out. You hate getting up super early especially when there's no reason.

Richie: I hate it yet every single day I always wake up early, you know it's weird even when we have nothing to do and we could sleep in we don't.

Eddie: yeah, why is that.

Richie: I have no idea, but your mom called my mom last night and asked if I could drive you to school. You know she's really becoming less of a bitch.

He starts to drive. I plug in my phone and turn the radio up. It was one of my favorite 70s songs.

Eddie: if you need me call me, no matter where you are no matter how far.

Richie: don't worry baby.

Eddie: just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry you don't have to worry cause baby there ain't no mountain high enough

Richie: ain't no valley low enough.

Both: ain't no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you baby.

(0:16 is the main part just so you know)

We arrive at school. We both grab our stuff and get out the car. We walk into the school. Richie goes down to the cafeteria to eat some breakfast while I just stay at my locker scrolling through Instagram. While I was standing at my locker I feel a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turn around to see Millie which makes me happy because I haven't seen her in a while.

Eddie: oh hi mills, how are you.

Millie: um fine, have you seen bev.

Eddie: no, but I have my next class with her. Um how's Will?

Millie: oh um Max took him home and he's fine but he's still not ready to come to school.

Eddie: well can he come over to my house for a sleepover.

Millie: huh?

Eddie: oh I'm having a slumber party at my house and everyone's invited.

Millie: you mean Richies house?

Eddie: oh right, so my mom came to Richies house last night and now she's like awesome, she's supportive and nice.

Millie: really? that's awesome. Well see you at lunch.

She walks away down the hall.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

That's the bell. I shut my locker. Suddenly a bunch of kids burst out the auditorium and up the stairs and into the halls. I turn off my phone and grab my stuff. I throw the back pack over my back. I walk slowly through the crowd of people. Pushing past people. I finally make it to the art room. I walk in and sit down. I set my stuff down next to me. Beverly walks in and sits down right next to me. She sets her stuff down and gets her notebook out.

Beverly: sup.

Eddie: um nothing really, um Millie was looking for you.

Beverly: she was? I mean, bitch.

Eddie: you guys are still in this feud over her kissing Alison.

Beverly: she kissed Alison right before she kissed me, obviously it meant nothing to her.

Eddie: that's not true, she loves you and you know it.

Beverly: she doesn't love me ok. I was just a fucking object to her.

Eddie: you know that doesn't really make sense I mean when you two started dating you knew she was making out with someone but it was only until you figured out it was Alison is when you got mad at Millie.

Beverly: Eddie, I don't know what's wrong with me or why I'm so upset with her I just am.

Eddie: but she did nothing to you.

Beverly: w- um I-

Eddie: you and Millie are going to come to my slumber party tonight and work it out.

Beverly: ugh fine. Wait Richies having a slumber party.

Eddie: ok so long story, pretty much I'm back at home and my mom said I could have a slumber party so everyone's invited.

Beverly: on a school night. cool.

*after school*

I told everyone about my mom and my slumber party and everyone is coming besides Will. Bill said he would talk to Stan about it but he might be too weak.
Richie drives me and Millie and Ben over to my house while the others go home and grab their pajamas and are on their way but in the mean time we just relax around my room and read comics. Me and Richie lounging on my bed while Millie is slouching in the little bowl shaped seat and Ben sits in the chair by my desk.

Millie: oh did you hear about Stan Lee?

Eddie: no what happe-

Richie: oh please don't talk about that, I don't wanna cry right now.

Eddie: wait what happened?

Ben: well um Stan Lee passes aw-

Richie: *holding ears* MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB LITTLE LAMB LITTLE LAMB MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB IM NOT LISTENING!

Eddie: *gasp* NO WHAT WAIT WHAT NO WAIT HE CANT WHAT!

Richie: LA LALALALALALA

Millie: he was a true legend.

Eddie: I'm about to cry.

*about 30 minutes later*

After we all have a mental breakdown over Stan Lee the others arrive. Everyone goes up inside my room in was very crowded but I didn't mind. Bill also invited Alice but Stan didn't feel up to it. I also invited Katie. I've never had so many people in my house before. Beverly was on the edge of the bed along with Alice. Mike was sitting in the bean bag chair. Katie and Max were just sitting on the ground along with Bill.

Eddie: ok, everyone is here, well I mean besides Stan and will but everyone is here. Everyone is in one room together. Also this is Alice, she helped us get Stan out of a mental hospital.

Beverly: wait, Stan was in a mental hospital?

Bill: long story we'll tell you later.

Eddie: and I think all of you guys have met Katie so let me just say she is part of our friend group. Now today there are some things that I want to accomplish. Number 1 a good ass game of spin the bottle number 2 truth or dare number 3 we all have a serious talk about something that we need to talk about.

Ben: and what is that?

Eddie: I will not tell you right now.

Max: um May I just ask where the hell are we gonna be doing this because eddies room isn't exactly the perfect fit for 11 people. Hehe eleven.

Eddie: don't worry I have a plan my mom as you could all see cleaned up the house very nicely including my basement so we will be taking this party down to the basem-

Richie: ok stop talking like you're the dark lord and lets go downstairs.

We all go downstairs and down to the basement. I look around and see all the faces of my friends. I'm just so happy right now, it's just like old times where we all gather around and play spin the bottle and laugh our asses off. We all sit down on the carpet in one big circle. I pull over the cooler and open it up, I has a bunch of cream sodas in it.

Eddie: ok who wants soda?

Bill: wait but your mom doesn't let you have soda.

Eddie: she said it would be ok as long as I brush my teeth extra good.

Max: I call the orange cream.

Millie: cherry.

I pass around sodas to everyone that wants one so that would be everyone besides Alison because she hates soda.

Richie: we also need a bottle for spinning.

I grab a cream soda out of the cooler.

Eddie: ok who wants to chug this?

Richie: I will if it means I go first.

Eddie: here you go.

I hand the bottle to Richie. He gives me a look and then puts the bottle to his lips. He starts drinking.

All: chug chug chug ChUg ChUg CHUG CHUG CHUG.

And just like that the bottle was empty. He drank fast. He removes the bottle from his mouth and sets it on the ground.

Mike: wow that was extremely fast.

Richie: wait till it's alcohol.

He takes the bottle and spins it. It lands on Max.

Max: um (whispers) it's just like kissing mike.

Richie: have you kissed mike before.

Max: no but that's not the point.

Richie and max crawl over to each other and quickly peck their lips.

Max: ew you taste like shit.

Richie: I ate the schools lunch.

Bill: ok my turn.

Bill spins and it lands on Katie.

Katie: I don't care I've kissed many people before.

They both crawl to each other and kiss. I can tell Bill was kinda awkward.

Ben: my turn!

He spins. It lands on Beverly.

Beverly: why does it always land on me. I mean I don't mind kissing Ben, he's hot.

Ben: I wasn't about 2 years ago.

Beverly: ok just shut up and kiss me.

They crawled over to each other and pecked their lips.

Alice: my turn! Time to get my first kiss over with.

Richie: wait wait what?!?! This is your first kiss.

Alice: have you met my mom I mean I've been in a prison most of my life.

Eddie: shouldn't your first kiss be special though.

Alice: I don't mind.

She spins the bottle. It landed on Katie. I held my breath because if I didn't I think I'd scream. How cute.

Alice: I cannot believe this is gonna be my first kiss.

Katie: you don't have to kiss me if you don't want t-

But before kat could finish Alices lips were on hers. I flip my hand over to rich with my mouth wide open in awe. Richie grabbed my hand I look over at him and he was also smiling. The kiss ended and she backed away.

Eddie: Oh My GoD!! Wooh

All: *claps* wooo!

Alice: *laughs* that was fun.

Richie gives Katie a thumbs up. We all laugh and high five each other. Alice and Katie just look down in their laps. Millie takes the bottle and spins it and it lands on OMG IT LANDED ON BEVERLY.

Millie: oh my god.

Beverly: um uh um do we

Bill: what is going on between you two. I mean you guys are dating but lately I haven't seen you guys even look at each other.

Eddie: remember I said there would be a discussion later yeah that's about this.

Millie: wait what, that's what the discussion is ab-

Eddie: it's something we need to talk about now can you guys just kiss.

They crawl towards each other and kiss. A few other people go after that and then it's my turn. I pick up the bottle and spin. It lands on Katie which wasn't that weird. I quickly kissed her.

Richie: hey what do you want to eat?

Eddie: let me go ask my mom.

Richie: Eddie, do you really think your mom even has enough food for 11 (lol) people plus herself. Yeah how about I go to McDonald's.

Eddie: but how are we gonna pay for it.

Richie: well I assume that everyone at least has like a dollar on them and also I brought some of my money.

Eddie: speaking of money what happened to you working at Starbucks.

Richie: I quit, I never buy anything except like presents for birthdays or Christmas aand when we go out to eat plus I have like 1500 dollars saved up.

Bill: 1500!!!!

Richie: yeah, I've been saving up money since I was seven because my kindergarten teacher told me if I saved 5 dollars every week for 10 years I will have enough money to buy a car but now I have a car so I just spend money when I need to.

Alison: you're kidding, no way.

Richie reaches in his back pocket for his wallet and pulls it out. He takes out a few hundreds.

Richie: I brought some money.

Max: um why do you need to bring 600 dollars to a sleepover.

Richie: I have a plan.

Eddie: yeah a plan to get us McDonalds now would anyone like to go with Richie to get our food.

Katie: I'll go.

Eddie: ok now everyone write down what they want so Richie knows what to order.

I grab a piece of paper and a pen and pass it around for everyone to write their order down. I give the piece of paper to Richie. Me, Katie, and Richie go upstairs. I walk into the living room to see my mom watching TV. I tell her she doesn't need to worry about cooking for us because Richie is gonna get McDonalds.

Sonia: Well do you need money or?

Eddie: no we got it but thanks.

Sonia: ok.

Richie and Katie leave. I walk back downstairs. I see everyone still in a circle.

Beverly: are we gonna play truth or dare?

Eddie: we should wait until Richie and Katie get back.

Mike: how about never have I ever.

Eddie: how about this. We just take turns sharing our secrets.

Max: ok. That sounds fun.

We all close up the circle.

Max: I guess I'll go first um ok so since Will isn't here and obviously Lucas isn't here um don't tell anyone but I kissed Mike Wheeler.

Eddie: what?!? Hahaha that's hilarious.

Alison: who's Mike Wheeler? Like, wait did you kiss my boyfriend.

Eddie: no no no no. Um I'm they only one who's met him. He's an old friend of Max and Will.

Beverly: my turn I guess. Um this um is very never mind.

Bill: tell us.

Beverly: it's not a secret to you. Um well I kissed Bill multiple times before. And one of those times were right before I met Millie.

Omg they both did the exact same thing. Why is Beverly so upset with Millie if she did the exact same thing.

Alison: ok my turn um well, I mmmm I don't know how to say this but um, I you know what I'm not gonna say it

Eddie: what? Just say it.

Alison: well it might hurt people.

Bill: is it bad?

Alison: kinda. I mean well I just, I'm sorry , um Mike I'm sorry. Millie I'm sorry um but I was the one kissing Millie that day that Beverly and Bill found us.

Mike: what?!? Wait um what, what uh huh?

Alison: I am not a lesbian and I love mike. I love mike and that kiss meant nothing to me or Millie.

Mike: then what are you Bi?

Alison: I am what I am.

Mike: that's not an answer.

Alison: yes it is. I am what I am and I love who I love. Why does it matter. I don't need to figure out my sexuality. It's not my middle name and it's not plastered on my forehead. I don't need to figure it out I just need to love. I'll love who I love and I love you. I don't need a sexuality I just want to date who I'm attracted too whether that be a girl a boy or non binary or a alien I don't need a sexuality to define who I am.

Alice: good answer.

Ok so I know that want the best ending of this chapter like no cliffhangers or anything but oh well anyways thank you for reading and byyyyyyyyyee

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

76.2K 2.8K 21
โ Holy shit, that was real? โž โˆ˜โ—ฆ ใƒŸโ˜† โ—ฆโˆ˜ IN WHICH jack andersen falls in love with a fast talking germaphobe {Eddie Kaspbrak x Male! OC} {It 2017: O...
12.4K 215 18
This is the smuttiest Eddie and Gaege love Story I have ever made ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I'm trying to make this one funny, crazy, a lil sad, and cute. But anyway th...
113K 1.4K 57
preferences and imagines for the IT cast and characters. even though there are already a lot of them out there, imma write one anyway. lots of the co...
113K 5.2K 14
BRUISED | โstay soft, eds. it looks beautiful on you.โž It's 1993 and the summer from many years ago is dead and gone. Many have drifted apart from th...