RaStro

By venus_hudson

In the shadows where you feel safe.....lurking in the night amidst of danger. Knowing that someone or somebod... More

RaStro
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Up Coming Story
19
20
21
22
23
24
EPILOGUE

6

1.3K 60 6
By venus_hudson

.
.
.
"B? Can you open widely the window please? I think 'this person' is right, whoever he or she is, I really need a breath of a fresh air in the morning........I feel really detoxify." Pag sa sang-ayun nang batang Arkitekto sa taomg uma asikaso sa kanya, when she had the influence.

They are now seating at the sofa in her bedroom, just relaxing a little bit and talking about the mystery hero, who she couldn't help but admire..................after she finished her heartwarming breakfast a while ago..........courtesy of course to the stranger who helped her early that morning.

Hindi naman tumutol ang matatalik na kaibigan, she immediately rise up to her seat, went to the window and open it widely.............but then......

"OH MY F*CKING GOD!!!" Bella just blurted out of nowhere.

Even Rhian is surprise hearing her best friend curse........Bella never been uttered an ill deafening word.......until now of course, with her both eyes so wide.

"What happened B?" Looking at her best friend with confusion.

"Hey?!" Calling her again, still eyes outside her window.

Then noticing a liquid coming from her mouth......ew...ew...ew...

"B? Why are you drooling, B.....nag lalaway ka! Ano bang titnitingnan mo dyan at di mo ko masagot sagut. B, I'm getting peeved here.........don't provoke me be, you know what will I do to you and please wipe off your drool, for heaven sake......it's so disgusting. Napa ka babae mong tao tapos di mo man lang ma punas punasan yang laway mo." Pero kahit anong tawag pansin nang dalaga sa kaibigan nito, ay di parin ito na titinag sa kinatatayuan at parang hangin lamang na dumadaan dito ang mga salitang binabato nang kaibigan rito.

"You even licking your lips?...........May nakita kabang masarap na pagkain dyan?" Dag dag pa ng dalaga dito.......but unfortunately there is still no respond coming from her good for nothing best friend.

Without any choice at all, the young Ramos stands up on her couch and approach her best friend, who she think, na nagiging bingi na yata......dahil hindi man lang ito lumingon sa kanya, habang sya'y sigaw nang sigaw dito.

"B? What happened, I said wipe that drool of yours.....ano bang tini tingnan mo dyan?" pag yugyug nito sa kaibigang nakatulala and then looking at the direction where her best friend is looking at, since she couldn't get her attention at all.

Then her jaw drop literally as well.

For the first time in her life.....she couldn't construct a proper syllable or even a simplest word to describe what she saw in her window.

Both, her and her best friend are glued in their position, tanging mabilis na pag hinga at kabug nang dibdib ang tanging maririnig mo sa dalawa.

Focus at the glorious beauty in front of them, that they've never dreamed to witness.

Then suddenly............

"Oh my god.......oh my god.....did she see us?!" Now the young Architect is panicking.

Kasi ba naman katapat lang talaga ng bintana nya ang bintana din sa kabila at ilang metro lang din ang layo nang kabilang gusali.

"What do you think B? Nakita kaya nya tayo?" Still in disbelief on what they just did to her best friend.

Para kasi silang manyakis na naninilip sa halos hubo't hubad na babae sa katapat na unit nito.

Yes, you heard it right.......babae........woman......female.......ang pinag lalawayan ni Bella..........ay, hindi lang pala si Bella, pati na ang batang Arkitekto..............safe to say.

Muntik pa silang mahuli nang biglang lumingon ang babae sa kanilang direksyon.......para yatang na raramdaman nang babaeng kanilang sinisilipan na may nag mamatyag sa kanya.

Gladly she came back to her senses and was able to pull down her best friend together with her...........upang mag tago.

"Did you see her Rhi? Did you see her......OH MY F*CKING.....IN HEAVEN!" Still with shock.

"Jesus...B stop cursing would you, oo nakita ko at kitang kita ko!" Answered the young bar owner to her best friend............na hanggang ngayon ay kinakapos parin sa pag hinga at ma mula mula pa ang mukha nito and her body seems hot, di naman sya nilalagnat......di nya ma wari kung bakit.

.

.

.

They are now in the living room trying to digest what just happened earlier..........drinking a very.....very cold water just to ease the warmth that they feel in their whole system.

Both of them are still in shock, nobody is talking, just gulping the cold water.

Pareho silang nakaka tulala sa kawalan..........di nila akalain kung bakit ganon nalang ang epekto sa kanila, nang babaeng nakita nila kani kanina lang.

And worse to that, muntik pa silang mahuli........

Di nila ma intindihan, why the sudden sensual reaction on their body......e kung tutu-usin marami rami na silang nakikitang halos hubo't hubad na katawan, ma babae man o lalaki and even they see them naked as well.

Especially if they went for a private swimming, definitely ibat ibang katawan at nag gwa-gwapuhan...........nag gagandang nilalang ang kanilang na sisilayan...........pero walang epekto iyon sa kanila.

Bakit ngayon..............?

"What just happened to us B?" The condo owner is the one who break the silence.

They look at each other and then suddenly burst out laughing so hard.

"OH MY GOD Rhi.........do you know that you have a neighbor with a body of a goddess? I don't know about the face though.....I was not able to see it clearly, my eyes was glued to her lower part..........but DAMN THAT BODY! I think I'll go Lesbian for her Rhi." Looking at the young bar owner seriously, now who's looking at her best friend back with wide eyes.

"Are you serious B? You're kidding me right?" Still looking at her best friend shock.

"Do you see me laughing or smiling Rhi? Of course I'm serious, never been serious in my life." Honestly spoke Bella.

Alam nya kasing seryuso ito dahil hindi man lang pumipikit habang nag sasalita ito.

As far as she now Bella is a very serious type of person, very frank and very very straight.......now what happened with her straight friend.......she wonder.

"But first, we have to know her before anything else....I have to see her personally. On the other hand Rhi answer my question first earlier. Have you known that you have a neighbor with a body to die for?" Seriously asked her best friend.

"No! Of course I did not, just only now...........if that person who save me didn't open that window, probably until now, I will not know. You know me B I hate opening my windows..........because of that treats I have been receiving. It's freaking me out even in day time." Honestly answered the young Architect to her now curious best friend who is listening to her intently........looking at her eyes, trying to observe the young bar owner if she's telling the truth.

"Why suddenly change of gender preference B? And to think you just see her now and most importantly you've never even see her face." Curiously asked Rhian.

"Why won't I? And as I have told you earlier we will know her better........soon" Answered her best friend with a very serious look.

"Why Rhi? You have plan to switch genders as well." Mockingly asked her best friend to her.

"Of...co...urse.....no..t!" Stammering......she never stutters, only if she's lying, is she?

Is she lying?

Is she interested as well?

But how?

But why?

Now she is confused......the almost naked neighbor that she saw make her confuse and not to mention she's A GOD D*mn WOMAN for goodness sake.

Is she interested to that woman as well......but, as she just said a while ago to her best friend who she think is switching team, is that.............they just saw her now and the most outrageous thing is.....they didn't even see her face.......they don't know anything about that girl.

"Why so defensive Rhi? Unless you are really attracted to her.............then, may the best woman win Rhi, Come let's eat I'm starving." Standing up and leaving the young Ramos dumbfounded.

-----------------

After she talk with Anne, her ex and a doctor also in the same hospital she's working, she immediately take off her clothes..........di man lang nya alintana ang bukas nyang bintana.

Kailangan na nya kasing mag madali, dahil sa taong nag hihintay sa kanya sa hospital.

Na sanay na sya sa dati nyang condo'ng titnitirhan, not minding if there's a person could see her half naked.

Well......she has the right to bare it all actually, with a body like her, you would flaunt it proudly.

Pero hindi naman sya ganong klaseng tao, she is very down to earth person.

Never she would boast or vaunt her being gorgeous or even being rich.

That's how humble Dr. Glaiza de Castro is.

At ayaw na ayaw nyang nakikita ang isang taong hinuhusgahan agad at ina apak apakan.........sa katunayan nga, she would rather wear a very 'simple clothes' rather than a branded ones........she's a simple human being with a good heart.

Pero bago pa sya mag lakad pa punta nang kanyang banyo...........parang..........hindi pala parang kundi may na raramdaman syang mga matang naka tingin sa kanya.

Mabilis syang napa lingon sa kanyang bintana at laking gulat nya ng naka bukas pala ito, di nya akalaing nalimutan nya itong isara kanina.

Dali dali naman syang humakbang papuntang bintana upang tuluyan nang sarhan ito.

Is she this pre occupied about Anne that she almost forgot to close her window.....knowing her neighboring units would see her naked glory?

The young Surgeon just shakes her head, 'Dumb Woman' scolding herself.

Before she totally close her window, she look at first the bedroom unit opposite to hers, making sure that the woman she's looking after is okay.

As she observes, there's nobody there, when she take a glimpse at her wall clock, she notice that it's almost lunch time.......she then think, maybe they take their lunch already.

That's what she thought......not thinking that the two person were hiding down the window, trying to digest, on what just transpired a while ago.

Lucky for them seeing Glaiza's NAKED GLORY......I mean almost naked body.

You know what I mean.....

Oh well back to business.

After securing her window, she straightaway proceed to her bath room.........knowing that somebody in the hospital is waiting for her.

.

.

.

"Hi Doc!"

"Good morning Doc!"

"How are you Doc?"

"Looking gorgeous as ever Doc!"

"Doc, when are you free?"

That's only some of the many greetings she would receive every time she's coming to her work.......

Every day........imagine every day for the past one year she's been working in the hospital.

This is what her Titonong was talking about.........where some of her so called "Admirers" are harassing her.

But she already solves this so called encounters of hers with her "Admirers".

The young surgeon, Dr. Glaiza de Castro, MD, just arrive in the hospital with sweats all over her face trying to maneuver her way to the emergency room where she is needed.

It's not actually an emergency it's just that, one of her patient who is kind of demanding for her attention is getting hysterical.........and she's the only sole person who could sedate her from such raucous behavior.

"Cha! Here!" It was Anne who called her attention.

Cha is what Anne called her in their endearment before when they were together while the young surgeon would call her chai.

Hesitant to get close, but nonetheless she oblige.

"What happened?" Tanong ng batang Doktora sa dating kasintahan nito.

Yup, Dr. Glaiza de Castro is a proud lesbian and very open about it.

Her family and friends know and they are all very supportive of her.

"Your devoted patient is here again looking for you and getting frenzied." With a roll of her eyes, Anne answered.

She understand Anne very well, napaka demanding kasi ng pasyente nyang iyon.......walang kahit sinong doctor ang makakapag pakalma nito kundi tanging sya lamang.

Hindi nga nila ito mahawak hawakan dahil sa ayaw nga nitong mag pa hawak kanino man, except for her.

The young Surgeon remembers how she meets the young patient........

--------------------

8 Months Ago.......

"LET GO OF ME!!! Daddy please order them to let go of me." The young lady was pleading to her father.

Trying to remove herself from the holds of her father's body guard, dragging her to a psychiatric ward.

"Dad please order your men to let me go! I don't want to be admitted again please daddy!!!" Shouting and kicking the men, with all of her might.

She was bath with blood.

Tricia Arameda is the daughter of Don Fabian Arameda and Donya Beatris Arameda they are known to be the best doctors in their own field of expertise.

Arameda Family are known to be one of the top chains in the Business Industry.

They are now in the hospital owned by them........admitting their youngest daughter.

The Arameda heiress was diagnose with Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): PTSD is a condition that can develop following a traumatic and/or terrifying event, such as a sexual or physical assault, the unexpected death of a loved one, or a natural disaster.

People with PTSD often have lasting and frightening thoughts and memories of the event, and tend to be emotionally numb.

This started a year ago when the young Arameda heiress was physically and mentally abuse by her boyfriend.......ex-boyfriend.

Safe to say he is now in jail remunerating his turpitudes towards the youngest Arameda Heiress.

Thanks to her brothers who caught her ex-boyfriend right handed in almost raping her...........killing him was their priority at that precise moment if the police didn't come.

The Arameda patriarch and matriarch thought that the youngest Arameda was just being stress in her work when they notice the changes of behavior of their daughter.

She would somehow having a hallucinations, and nightmares, feeling great distress with certain things.

Avoiding people, places, thoughts, or situations, detaching and isolating herself from her own family and friends, as well as a losing of interest in activities that she once enjoyed.

Her excessive emotions; problems relating to others, including feeling or showing affection; difficulty falling or staying asleep; irritability; outbursts of anger; difficulty concentrating; and being "jumpy" or easily startled.

These are just some few of the many changes she develops in just a span of months.

And today is the day their daughter made a very disturbing move, when she attack a knife to her present boyfriend.........thinking that he will do what have done to her ex-boyfriend before, when her boyfriend tries to hold her accidentally with pressure.........then it trigger her.

Her boyfriend is now in the emergency room mending his cuts and wounds all over his body.

"YOU HEARD HER PLEASE REMOVE YOUR HOLD OF HER!" A woman's voice was caught their attention when suddenly boomed in the hallway.

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 125 65
THIS IS A MIKAIAH STORY HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! this is a fanfiction only!!!!
21.5K 831 48
A DarLentina/JaneNella Fanfiction where Narda Custodio has been infatuated with co-actress Regina Vanguardia but end up hiding her feeling for her be...
11.9K 346 13
THE PLAYBOY'S LOVE AFFAIR The Billionaire's Love Series 7 Dean Liam Sebastian Greene "Nakakapagod ka din pa lang mahalin. Nakakapagod na.." It was wr...
61.1K 3.9K 47
An MNL48 Fanfiction hope you'll enjoy!