Michael's Obsession With Ryan!

Per katiscool12

The Office AU story Michael and Ryan Fanfiction. Michael is obsessed with Ryan. Ryan doesn't like Michael. Ry... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

766 28 1
Per katiscool12

Michael's point of view

An hour later. Ugh! I keep landing on Jim and Ryan's properties. God it's so annoying. I hate this game so much. In the end both me and Mose ended up bankrupt. I was so mad because I wanted to win.

" Ugh! I fucking hate this game! I hate yall!", I shouted.

I have a problem. When something doesn't go my way. I always end up getting so angry and that's what happened today.

" Michael it's just a game. You don't have to get angry", Ryan told me.

" I wanted to win because I hate losing so much", I answer back.

" Michael I had a lot of fun playing monopoly with you. I would love play it again with you", Jim said.

I calm myself down and say" I'm just so competitive. I think I'll lay of board games for awhile", I reply back.

" Suit yourself", Jim says.

We put the board game up. Mose takes the board game and heads upstairs.

" Hey Jim where's your bathroom", Ryan asked.

" It's over there ", Jim said pointing his index finger in the direction of where the bathroom was.

" Okay, Thanks", Ryan tells him.

Here's my chance to be alone with Ryan. Here's my chance to tell him how I feel about him. Here's my chance to tell him I love him. Here's my chance to kiss him.

I follow after Ryan. Before Ryan could even close the bathroom door. I pushed it wide open and entered.

" MICHAEL!"

I quickly close the door and lock it.

" MICHAEL WHAT THE FUCK!", Ryan yells.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

11.8K 772 11
This story starts from the night Ishqi was going to get married to Mayank. Disclaimer:- This is just a fanfiction and doesn't have anything to do wit...
29.6K 755 5
This is about you, your a new student at cross academy you meet Yuki and Zero you find him very attractive, your crush builds as the story goes on. W...
7.8K 112 23
IN WHICH The author loves the movie the black phone Characters included: Finney Blake/Shaw Vance Hopper Bruce Yamada Billy showalter/paperboy Robin A...
16.6K 349 35
Bellweather is defeated and the predators and prey are living in peace and harmony. Judy and Nick are the best of friends!Nick also starts realizing...